• Announcements

• Ryan

WP Cleanups Suspended   06/22/2018

The admins have suspended WP Cleanups for the time being. An announcement will be made when they resume. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Real Housewives of Potomac: Season 3 | Charisse demoted!

113 posts in this topic

nup_180908_0755.jpg&w=2200&q=70

Robyn Dixon, Monique Samuels, Karen Huger, Gizelle Bryant, and Ashley Darby all return to Season 3 of The Real Housewives of Potomac which premieres on Sunday April 1st at 10pm! The ladies are joined by Candiace Dillard, a former White House employee under the Obama Administration and Miss. USA. Noticably missing is Charisse Jackson-Jordan who has been demoted to Friend of the Housewives but will appear regularly. 

Watch the trailer here

YAAAAAAAAAS, let's get ratchet.

Where's Dallas tho? 

Omg how did this make it to season 3.... I watched three episodes of 1 and it was just these bitches living in 3500 SQF cookie cutter Rockville disasters acting like they're loaded. Was totally convinced it had been canceled. Potomac is one of if not the wealthiest community in the US and these broke bitches give it a bad name

Plus all they were talmbout was "Potomac Etiquette" and ****. :bibliahh: 

15 minutes ago, MDJD11 said:

nup_180908_0755.jpg&w=2200&q=70

Robyn Dixon, Monique Samuels, Karen Huger, Gizelle Bryant, and Ashley Darby all return to Season 3 of The Real Housewives of Potomac which premieres on Sunday April 1st at 10pm! The ladies are joined by Candiace Dillard, a former White House employee under the Obama Administration and Miss. USA. Noticably missing is Charisse Jackson-Jordan who has been demoted to Friend of the Housewives but will appear regularly. 

Watch the trailer here

Surprised it wasn't Robyn but i'm glad.

Sharisse just doesn't have it.

I'm glad Lady Giselle is repping as the Nene of this franchise. She's just naturally "IT"

I believe the new girl is one of Monique's friends, right

ibceywwwvz8osqybuqm.gif

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Omg how did this make it to season 3.... I watched three episodes of 1 and it was just these bitches living in 3500 SQF cookie cutter Rockville disasters acting like they're loaded. Potomac is one of if not the wealthiest community in the US and these broke bitches give it a bad name

girl hush

remain bothered

50findme.gif?itok=L43dh0IJ

50findme.gif?itok=L43dh0IJ

B/C you live 25 feet between Lisa the accountant and Joe the school principal in your 3/4 vinyl sided Truman Show home. Microscope obvs needed 

damn I liked Charisse, shoulda got rid of Robyn instead

glad queen Gizelle is back tho

Should of been Charisse and Robyn tbh cause they are both so DRY

Omg I LOVE Charisse and the girls on reddit are saying she's not really demoted, she pulled a Season 6 Luann and comes in blazing the second half of the season.

Ashley lowkey is the star of this city. Not sorry to say!

Are y'all watching the trailer? This looks AMAZING. Monique, Robyn, and Karen are seeming to bring it this season!

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

Omg how did this make it to season 3.... I watched three episodes of 1 and it was just these bitches living in 3500 SQF cookie cutter Rockville disasters acting like they're loaded. Was totally convinced it had been canceled. Potomac is one of if not the wealthiest community in the US and these broke bitches give it a bad name

Plus all they were talmbout was "Potomac Etiquette" and ****. :bibliahh: 

Season 1 was horrible but the reunion was amazing.

Season 2 was also a huge improvement, but the reunion was amazing and even better

Potomac along with New York, Dallas & Melbourne are the best housewives cities at the moment.

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

Surprised it wasn't Robyn but i'm glad.

Sharisse just doesn't have it.

I'm glad Lady Giselle is repping as the Nene of this franchise. She's just naturally "IT"

I believe the new girl is one of Monique's friends, right

ibceywwwvz8osqybuqm.gif

Is it me or watching the trailer has monique gotten way lighter? This is really the biracial high yella answer to the Atlanta women

ibceywwwvz8osqybuqm.gif

Season 1 was trash save the reunion. I never finished season 2 but i heard it was good, this season looks like a big improvement. Honestly, I don't see robyn making it to season 4 unless she plans to remarry that ****boy.

I'm here for the new girl, Ashley, Monique & Gizelle. I'm kiing at how they are so easily exposing Karen it's a good thing to watch

Jizelle is awful trash! I was gonna try to give this another chance but with that 10pm timeslot? No m'am!

29 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

Is it me or watching the trailer has monique gotten way lighter? This is really the biracial high yella answer to the Atlanta women

ibceywwwvz8osqybuqm.gif

Season 1 was trash save the reunion. I never finished season 2 but i heard it was good, this season looks like a big improvement. Honestly, I don't see robyn making it to season 4 unless she plans to remarry that ****boy.

I'm here for the new girl, Ashley, Monique & Gizelle. I'm kiing at how they are so easily exposing Karen it's a good thing to watch

the last 3 eps+reunion of season 2 are so good. literally up there with the top tier eps of any of the cities

This trailer looks GOOD.

Candiace Dillard isa  former Miss United State not Miss USA

how dare anyone come for Robyn .... da nerve

Honestly i lke dem all and i started liking Charisse more after last season

Monique is not about to play with these heauxs. She about to open up that umbrella in Robyn's ass.

9 hours ago, Gangsta4alife said:

ibceywwwvz8osqybuqm.gif

yeah this is good. 

9 hours ago, TheEmancipation said:

Jizelle is awful trash! I was gonna try to give this another chance but with that 10pm timeslot? No m'am!

Gizelle is an icon. Deal with it. 

I'm assuming it's 10 p.m. until RHOA goes off and then it'll move to the 8 p.m. slot.

25 minutes ago, #navytings said:

Monique is not about to play with these heauxs. She about to open up that umbrella in Robyn's ass.

mo nique 12 year old built self ain't about the life

I love Robyn 

I actually like all the ladies but Ashley and Gizelle were carrying this show for the last two seasons occasionally assisted by Karen.

Monique seems like she's stepping it up, I have no opinion on Candice and Robyn was and is still coming across as thirsty for a storyline.

I feel like the show is finally getting into its stride now though :clap3:

Sneakpeeks really well done tbh

I'm excited tbh

Hopefully Potomac comes to snatch cause the bigger franchises are not doing it

Just watched Karen vs Robyn

I'm so ready for this season to start

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0