Atheist kicked off the Egyptian TV show

58 posts in this topic

Dont mess with them

Disgusting. I hope he is okay :dancehall:

He is very brave, an inspiration! especially to live in Egypt :clap3:

Are they trying to convince him or themselves?  :fan:

They seem nervous. Can't refute the facts of things like the Big Bang so just kick him off. :gaycat3:

Religious people are so nutty it's silly. And intimidating how there are so many people that dedicate their lives to something imagined, and how insulting their beliefs can turn them violent. It's like a mental disease.

Does the host have a facebook or instagram account where I can bully him?

"Why are you using such big words, for such simple people"

He just said the Big Bang. lol

This video is exactly why I keep my ideas to myself because this is how people are when you challenge their world views. This isn't even just an Egyptian & islam thing, this is something that I've seen on American television too. The world we live in is scary because thinking for your self is the one thing that people in power fear the most.

1 minute ago, Callisto. said:

"Why are you using such big words, for such simple people"

He just said the Big Bang. lol

This video is exactly why I keep my ideas to myself because this is how people are when you challenge their world views. This isn't even just an Egyptian & islam thing, this is something that I've seen on American television too. The world we live in is scary because thinking for your self is the one thing that people in power fear the most.

well said :clap3: 

I'm cackling at them saying he has mental issue when they are the only hysterical people in the room :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, Pure Heroin said:

Does the host have a facebook or instagram account where I can bully him?

Lmao sis

Religion is the root of all darkness on this earth. Nationalism too.

Why invite him on the show if you’re going to berate him? :biblio:

And it’s super ironic to be super religious and mention mental illness.

You can tell they felt threatened simply because he believed in something else ,talk about fragility.

:ahh: 

The fact that the host must've looked like an idol after that episode :skull: 

That temper tantrum :biblio: 

I'm screaming at them denouncing science and then telling him to seek a psychiatrist in the next breath. Someone needs a psychiatrist and it's not the guest :rip: 

He's very brave, people like him will bring change to the Islamic world :clap3:

They believe atheism is mental illness? I never thought of it like that. Poor guy.

fsfsf I love memri tv clips

I remember this :dies: there was a funnier one in another show where they literally dragged a guy's ass out :dies:

They've got some balls going on TV and arguing with Muslims about God though.

This is why I don't make friends with religious people anymore. They're closed to every logical and evidence-based argument. They just hear themselves. You cannot conciliate science with religion. That one is a very brave man. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

13 minutes ago, Rafael C said:

This is why I don't make friends with religious people anymore. They're closed to every logical and evidence-based argument. They just hear themselves. You cannot conciliate science with religion. That one is a very brave man. I hope nothing bad happened to him.

Same thing can be said about atheists, don't make us look like we're the villain here. I listened to an atheist one time why he doesn't believe God, in fact in a respectful manner, but when it was my time to explain my view he just shut me down immediately and left. :doc:

OT: 

We (people in our religious organization) never humiliated and will never humiliate a person, regardless of his belief(s). Not all believers are like that. I'm actually disgusted by the two hosts of that show.

Bye non believers 

4 minutes ago, Jude said:

Same thing can be said about atheists, don't make us look like we're the villain here. I listened to an atheist one time why he doesn't believe God, in fact in a respectful manner, but when it was my time to explain my view he just shut me down immediately and left. :doc:

You do realize I said logical and evidence-based arguments, right? Atheist are not closed to that. That's exactly what they are constantly looking for.  I'd agree with you that there are certain people, not matter their beliefs, who are extremely insufferable and refuse to listen to anyone besides them. But I do stand by the fact that religious people, or most of them, are extremely reluctant of reason.

16 minutes ago, Rafael C said:

lol atheist do the exact same thing..... almost all scientific theory's of our existence is flawed aswell.  

I think religious arguments are stupid and unnecessary, people just need to tolerate each other and not push their beliefs on others. 

Just now, Tinashebanks said:

lol atheist do the exact same thing.....

I think religious arguments are stupid and unnecessary, people just need to tolerate each other and not push their beliefs on others. 

Easier said than done

TRjKgAq.gif