Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Is *****graphy a form of cheating?

133 posts in this topic

keerbyriri

Deleting history so your partner can’t see what you’ve been getting off to. A lot of people even choose a solitary ****-watching experience over intimacy with their significant other. So, is **** a form of emotional/borderline physical cheating?

Do you feel uncomfortable knowing your S/O is getting off to the bodies of hundreds of strangers?

thoughts?

Havana Oh Na Na

I would get jealous if I knew my girlfriend is doing it and whenever I am in a relationship I don‘t use it

Brunette Ambition

no but its definitely something to talk about and i wouldnt want my bf to watch **** regularily

AALIYAH DANA

No. My friend to equate watching **** was the same as jerking off with a stranger on skype :rip: 

Rotunda

No...

Unless they're camming or somthing I don't consider it cheating

iHype.

You misewell call having a wet dream cheating :rip:

Khal

Well, if it's actually affecting intimacy with your partner, that's obviously an issue, but still not cheating.

velocity

no, how is touching your own body cheating? and why does it matter how people get off on their own? whether that be *****graphy or fantasy, it's not cheating. 

AALIYAH DANA
Just now, Rotunda said:

No...

Unless they're camming or somthing I don't consider it cheating

!!!

My friend said that camming with someone isn't cheating, it's like watching **** :deadbanana2: Like.... There's a clear difference between jerking off to a **** video and camming with someone in real time who acknowledges your existence and is getting off TO YOU.

keerbyriri
3 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

no but its definitely something to talk about and i wouldnt want my bf to watch **** regularily

Right? So many people shrug it off a "normal", but it's not like this is some human-age culture norm, it's relatively new to be able to browse thousands of ideal bodies for your enjoyment. And a partner couldn't help but feel somewhat inadequate if their S/O is doing it incessantly - especially if it's getting in the way of intimacy between the couple.

jagger88788

NO LMAO

My friend and I were just talking about people that get mad when their partner watches ****. How insecure do you have to be? :rip: 

Havana Oh Na Na

Do you really have no issue with it? Your girlfriend id basically thinking about doing it with someone else, if you can pleasure her she shouldn‘t need a video

keerbyriri
1 minute ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

!!!

My friend said that camming with someone isn't cheating, it's like watching **** :deadbanana2: Like.... There's a clear difference between jerking off to a **** video and camming with someone in real time who acknowledges your existence and is getting off TO YOU.

Yeah, I agree, I'm not equating the two. I'm bringing forth the argument that watching *****graphy instead of sexually interacting with your partner is a form of emotional cheating.

ariesjow

No. What kind of sexually repressed nonsense?!

Javan

yes. especially if you're choosing **** over sex

keerbyriri
4 minutes ago, iHype. said:

You misewell call having a wet dream cheating :rip:

How? You using your imagination versus actively searching out other naked bodies online? I feel like there's a grey area in-between. 

VelvetCrush
8 minutes ago, Khal said:

Well, if it's actually affecting intimacy with your partner, that's obviously an issue, but still not cheating.

velocity

if i was dating someone who had a problem with that.... i'd probably break up immediately :flower: