Which black legend will sell more with her next album?

49 members have voted

1. 1. ,

40 posts in this topic

dannyboy

DONT KNOW 

but if we count streams DEFINITELY RIHANNA !! love that girl when is her new music coming

JessLM

Macy Gray.

MrLovett

If we're discussing pure sales, then Beyoncé with ease, but it could be either if they both release on all streaming platforms. They're both streaming monsters. I'm just excited for them to both release tbh, idc who sells more.

MinajDragRace

Nicki Minaj and Alessia Caras joint album 

Tsareena

Rih because Bey wants to still work with Jay Z

Future Lover

SeoMania

Bey will lie and say it's her last album + include a tour bundle and outsell everyone except Adele.

KjCjPBw.gif

funnychick

Definitely Samantha Mumbai. :clap3:

Future Lover
18 hours ago, Caprice said:

Samantha Mumba

:clap3:

Mr Boots
On 3/7/2018 at 3:18 PM, MrLovett said:

If we're discussing pure sales, then Beyoncé with ease, but it could be either if they both release on all streaming platforms. They're both streaming monsters. I'm just excited for them to both release tbh, idc who sells more.

You can't say ut'll be Beyoncé with ease with pure sales when rih has had better pure sales this decade.

it could go either way depending on how the eras are handled

TrashyNavy

Rihanna but this is a possibility

On 3/7/2018 at 3:29 PM, SeoMania said:

Bey will lie and say it's her last album + include a tour bundle and outsell everyone except Adele.

KjCjPBw.gif

Nippy'sReceipts

Rihanna. I think she was genuinely mad about the Tidal leak and she will promote more this time because she does not the embarrassment of 460gate happening again.

Beyonce will try to go back to be pop  and not lyrically explicit next record to fit Lion King but since she's 35+  and been out of pop so long she will find out radio doesn't want.

liberalmusiclover

Rihanna if she goes for a more global pop sound. 

retromaury

Rihanna because she is a streaming force 

MrLovett
9 hours ago, Mr Boots said:

You can't say ut'll be Beyoncé with ease with pure sales when rih has had better pure sales this decade.

it could go either way depending on how the eras are handled

Rihanna has released more albums this decade, so of course she's sold more. Comparatively, Beyoncé usually sells more pure copies than Rihanna does. Beyoncé's 'flop' album 4 sold under 200k less than Unapologetic. Lemonade is back in the Top 20 of iTunes again and she's still not discounted it from it's original expensive price. Beyoncé sells pure copies, so I can most certainly say 'Beyoncé with ease'.

Mr Boots
2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Rihanna has released more albums this decade, so of course she's sold more. Comparatively, Beyoncé usually sells more pure copies than Rihanna does. Beyoncé's 'flop' album 4 sold under 200k less than Unapologetic. Lemonade is back in the Top 20 of iTunes again and she's still not discounted it from it's original expensive price. Beyoncé sells pure copies, so I can most certainly say 'Beyoncé with ease'.

I'm talking WW and I'm very sure 4 didn't sell 200k less than Unapologetic WW.

Rihanna has the best seller by a black female this decade (LOUD)

her other 2 albums before ANTI sold on par with Beyoncé's biggest release this decade so no I disagree.