Best of 2018 is now open! Read more... ×

Do you shave/wax your legs, arms and chest ?

84 posts in this topic

Darkgalord

I do :rip: It's a lot of work but I love how the skin looks so smooth and muscles more toned and defined :alexz3:  But i just hate it when people make a big deal out it.. Sometimes I get weird looks and questions .. Why do people care so much over this? It's so annoying

cypriotpcdfan

My legs and occasionally my chest. Not always though

velocity

i'm female and i don't :flower:

Hazard

I try to emulate Christina Aguilera so I have to

WhateverYouWant

I shave my chest. As a kid I shaved my legs so now the hair comes back really thick so I thin it out every now and then but I don’t go bare. 

dannyboy
1 minute ago, WhateverYouWant said:

I shave my chest. As a kid I shaved my legs so now the hair comes back really thick so I thin it out every now and then but I don’t go bare. 

THATS A MYTH THe hair doesnt come back thicker after u shave it 

cottongrass

trimming most of it, shaving selectively.

Revenge

Not arms but I make sure my chest is bare at all times :celestial5:

dannyboy

yes i shave arms armpit leg pubes ass i hate having to shave but most of the guys i meet like smooth twinks also i like the feeling of being smooth just  hate ****nig shaving

Lukey

Nope!

I thankfully can't grow that much hair :rip: So my chest is basically fine as it is without the need to wax. But I would wax it if it got too much. I like my arms and legs with air, just how I like my men :oh: (but just to say I wouldn't disregard a guy because they waxed I just prefer hair)

Y'all must go through a lot of effort and dedication to waxing, I applaud you :clap3: 

Mariano

No.  I have actually never shaved my legs. Let alone my arms  :rip:  Not even my armpits, good thing is that i don't have that much hair there.  And i have no chest hair too. 

Illuminati

I'm actually very smooth so I only shave the armpits and uhh private parts lol. There was an urge to shave it off since I started getting hair there so I don't mind doing it.

Pure Adrenaline

no I am lazy AF ........ I only shave my beard when I start looking like a homeless person and my dick when it starts getting hard to find

Illuminati

DUA LIPA
6 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

hair doesn't come back thicker, it just feels different bc it's not thinned out by wearing clothes and rubbing it against things etc.same goes for when you get your hair cut or shave your head. but these things are temporary and your ends get worn out after some weeks so there's nooo reason why shaving your legs years ago should affect you in any way except if you scarred your legs or smth.

Petty Bourgeoisie

Nothing.

cottongrass
1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

hair doesn't come back thicker

it does, constant rubbing of the shaved stubble increases blood flow to the hair follicles -> stronger, thicker unwanted hair. 

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, dannyboy said:

THATS A MYTH THe hair doesnt come back thicker after u shave it 

Well it does, you shave off the smooth ends and it grows out evenly thicker and starts to feel prickly. It needs to naturally fall off and regrow to have a truly smooth end or grow long enough to be more bendy but the end part still remains thicker. 

Dzjxdzjx

Trim my legs at around 5mm with a body trimmer

dannyboy
10 minutes ago, cottongrass said:

it does, constant rubbing of the shaved stubble increases blood flow to the hair follicles -> stronger, thicker unwanted hair. 

NO

10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Well it does, you shave off the smooth ends and it grows out evenly thicker and starts to feel prickly. It needs to naturally fall off and regrow to have a truly smooth end or grow long enough to be more bendy but the end part still remains thicker. 

NO