♪ Eurovision ATRL ♪ WE HAVE A WINNER...

the д

5 minutes ago, Lukey said:

As if it wasn't long. It took us what felt like 2 years just to make it to the final.

However, I LOVE THIS IDEA.

Lets DO IT NOW!

yasss, well we need to pick hoes from esc atrl thread for this and not lazy slackers. that way it would go smooth.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the д

• Lukey

• LovaticSwiftie

• touya kinomoto

some people can barely find a single song that they like from a country, let alone 3-5. :skull: 

I think the host should randomly give us a country instead of us picking and the person behind the country remains secret until the end x

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

I think the host should randomly give us a country instead of us picking and the person behind the country remains secret until the end x

This!

15 minutes ago, Yomaku said:

some people can barely find a single song that they like from a country, let alone 3-5. :skull: 

3 songs ain't hard tf.

28 minutes ago, Dom said:

yasss, well we need to pick hoes from esc atrl thread for this and not lazy slackers. that way it would go smooth.

You were one of these lazy slackers :rip: 

Just now, LovaticSwiftie said:

You were one of these lazy slackers :rip: 

i was volunteering at film festival give me a break, I still did it. Now 2 week volunteering is over. 

5 hours ago, Dom said:

hoees, I have idea, how to make this long and interesting.

listen up.

we make national selections.

each of us pick 3 - 5 songs (from out country artists) and send and then all participants get assigned in which country's national selection they will vote (like melodifestivalen where some countries give their votes in final) 

that be hella lit. we would do draws who ends up in which countries nf to vote. also semi final draws.

let's do this like now. until eurovision hasn't started.

Image result for my mind amazes gif

this is a rly good idea, I mean I plan to have the next ESC game after the real Eurovision so I guess you guys could start your national selections whenever you want, and then the countries who don't want to do one don't have to. lemme start planning :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.