• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

1. Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

This absolute timeless classic. :worship2: 

it is now officially over a week since there has been an update . wonder if Kworb will fix it.

Pos Artist and Title   168.1 171.3 174.2 177.4 183.3
Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl
  1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000
Cole Swindell - She Had Me At Heads Carolina
  0.4274 0.4177 0.4204 0.3862 0.3884

10 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

it is now officially over a week since there has been an update . wonder if Kworb will fix it.

Pos Artist and Title   168.1 171.3 174.2 177.4 183.3
  1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000 1.0000
Cole Swindell - She Had Me At Heads Carolina
  0.4274 0.4177 0.4204 0.3862 0.3884

At this point, why even bother? I think Billboard should just remove sales from the Hot 100 formula. Very rarely is the #1 song in sales the #1 song on the Hot 100 these days (unless it's manipulated), and sometimes the #1 song on sales doesn't even chart at all.

even though sales are not what they used to be it would have been interesting to see the lead Hold Me Closer has in sales in percent.when Billboard releases it's chart we should get that info at least.

17 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

even though sales are not what they used to be it would have been interesting to see the lead Hold Me Closer has in sales in percent.when Billboard releases it's chart we should get that info at least.

Live Pop Bars is still updating

http://www.livepopbars2.com/index.php?Region=143441&Chart=34&numbers=Get+Chart+(Numbers)&ref=lpb1&t=1661519984

23 minutes ago, BreakinTheIce said:

their numbers are made up. a few years back they used the same formula  Kworb used to get the percents . itunes changed something and Kworb had to figure out how to get the right percents again . Live Pop Bars made up their own numbers trying to make it look legit but they were never close to what Kworb posted after that.

Edited by jdanton2

Well, we had a lot of fun during the Digital era days... Remember when we took screenshots of the Pop bars.

ODKuos8.gif

On 8/25/2022 at 6:27 AM, pride4jc1222 said:

At this point, why even bother? I think Billboard should just remove sales from the Hot 100 formula. Very rarely is the #1 song in sales the #1 song on the Hot 100 these days (unless it's manipulated), and sometimes the #1 song on sales doesn't even chart at all.

Sales most definitely SHOULD  remain part of the Hot 100 formula! Strengthening sales would actually speed up the Hot 100. Sales die before airplay & streaming which is why so many songs are staying on the chart 52+ weeks. Just because you're too cheap to pay for songs doesn't mean you should penalize fans who aren't!

I would've liked to have seen how high Candle In The Wind 1997 climbed on Anniversary 25 of Princess Diana's death. While her life & death predated many/most on ATRL, Diana was adored & loved by gay/bisexual men everywhere because of her efforts to combat & eradicate AIDS worldwide, when other celebrities around the world didn't want to deal/be associated with that "stigma." While they had had a rift at one point, Diana's attendance at the Versache's funeral & her comforting Elton John after the murder brought them back together not long before her own death. That played a major part in why Elton John had such a strong friendship with Di & performed CITW 97 at her funeral. I recently saw a 2004 interview of him on 60 Minutes Australia where he discussed how he's never forgiven the paparazzi for her death. So, for those on ATRL who didn't already know, Princess Diana is one of the original LGBTQAIH+ icons for all of her contributions to the community. 

6 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

I would've liked to have seen how high Candle In The Wind 1997 climbed on Anniversary 25 of Princess Diana's death. While her life & death predated many/most on ATRL, Diana was adored & loved by gay/bisexual men everywhere because of her efforts to combat & eradicate AIDS worldwide, when other celebrities around the world didn't want to deal/be associated with that "stigma." While they had had a rift at one point, Diana's attendance at the Versache's funeral & her comforting Elton John after the murder brought them back together not long before her own death. That played a major part in why Elton John had such a strong friendship with Di & performed CITW 97 at her funeral. I recently saw a 2004 interview of him on 60 Minutes Australia where he discussed how he's never forgiven the paparazzi for her death. So, for those on ATRL who didn't already know, Princess Diana is one of the original LGBTQAIH+ icons for all of her contributions to the community. 

i did not see it chart on the non percent version of itunes in the UK.

Edited by jdanton2

• 4 weeks later...

it is times like this it would be interesting to know how big a lead Gangsta's Paradise has. Coolio's death having a big impact.

1 NEW
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise (feat. L.V.)
2 -1
Sam Smith & Kim Petras - Unholy
3 NEW
Coolio - Fantastic Voyage
4 NEW
Coolio - Fantastic Voyage (Timber Mix)
5 +2
David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)
6 NEW
7 -2
Kane Brown & Katelyn Brown - Thank God
8 +3
Dean Lewis - How Do I Say Goodbye
9 NEW
Coolio - 1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)
10 =
OneRepublic - I Ain't Worried
11 -3
Morgan Wallen - You Proof
12 -9
Godsmack - Surrender
13 =
Sia - Unstoppable
14 +1
HARDY & Lainey Wilson - wait in the truck
15 -3
Jelly Roll - Son Of A Sinner
16 -12
Elton John & Britney Spears - Hold Me Closer
17 -15
Paramore - This Is Why
18 -9
Harry Styles - As It Was
19 NEW
Ed Sheeran - Celestial
20 -6
21 NEW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.