iTunes Discussion

Kworb

29 minutes ago, MTrain said:

It will be a hit regardless of what you think

Once it loses best of the week placement its over lol.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

Unknown User
14 minutes ago, iHype. said:

There’s no indication of it ‘losing best of the week’ placement anytime soon lol. Keep dreaming

mRpveY3.gif

49 minutes ago, MTrain said:

There’s no indication of it ‘losing best of the week’ placement anytime soon lol. Keep dreaming

mRpveY3.gif

Every song is removed after a week...

Unknown User
1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Every song is removed after a week...

Then it will be discounted? 

8 hours ago, Meghallah Godnor said:

The thing is you dont need Spotify in "order to become a hit"

Meghan's Me Too for example, a pop song, never had big playlist promotion like Todays Top Hits, peaked at #2 on iTunes and yet only peaked #68 on Spotify. In the end, it was a hit.

let them be pressed. :eatpopcorn:

4 minutes ago, MTrain said:

Then it will be discounted? 

Discounts don't have nearly as much power as a BOTW placement in 2018. We'll see.

8 hours ago, Meghallah Godnor said:

The thing is you dont need Spotify in "order to become a hit"

Meghan's Me Too for example, a pop song, never had big playlist promotion like Todays Top Hits, peaked at #2 on iTunes and yet only peaked #68 on Spotify. In the end, it was a hit.

Okay but that song peaked at #13 on BB, No Excuses hasn't even entered the Top 200 on Spotify so this is not the best comparison. The song will be competing with others that have 1000x more streaming and per Kworb it won't even the best selling song this week. It needs streaming till its radio numbers really kick in, if they do.

Edited by thedastardly

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, thedastardly said:

Okay but that song peaked at #13 on BB, No Excuses hasn't even entered the Top 200 on Spotify so this is not the best comparison. The song will be competing with others that have 1000x more streaming and per Kworb it won't even the best selling song this week. It needs streaming till its radio numbers really kick in, if they do.

Too,her 2nd single before didnt even chart at Spotify until airplay has risen. And performed much more poorly than No Excuses on first week.

3 hours ago, iHype. said:

Not really. Me Too dropped out of the top 100 on after week 1 as a promo single with Hot Tracks placement. Was it over after that?

7 hours ago, MTrain said:

mRpveY3.gif

:skull:

11 minutes ago, Recordyear said:

6 NEW Kelly Clarkson & Hoda Kotb - I've Loved You Since Forever

So random...

#2 now :toofunny2:

wow 

Unknown User
1 hour ago, Communion said:

:skull:

K I thought BOTW was the new name for Hot Tracks. Not that familiar with how much iTunes has changed recently 

mHiWOpm.jpg

2 minutes ago, MTrain said:

K I thought BOTW was the new name for Hot Tracks. Not that familiar with how much iTunes has changed recently 

mHiWOpm.jpg

It is, but even Hot Tracks changed nearly all of the songs weekly near the end of its run. 

43 minutes ago, Recordyear said:

6 NEW Kelly Clarkson & Hoda Kotb - I've Loved You Since Forever

So random...

Number 2 and super close to 1. Why?! 

Why are all these Drake stans fuming over Mehgan Trainor being number one on iTunes?

Just now, omrimayo said:

Number 2 and super close to 1. Why?! 

Where did this come from and why is it doing better than her Love So Soft? :rip: 

Kelly gets #1 with this, but can't even chart in the Top 100 with several promo spots last week for her best song in forever. :deadbanana: 

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

Kelly gets #1 with this, but can't even chart in the Top 100 with several promo spots last week for her best song in forever. :deadbanana: 

She did tho 

3 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

She did tho 

For a couple hours lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.