iTunes Discussion

Kworb

3 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

Dont wanna piss at my own fave, but Adele's albums actually were discounted some days around the Glastonbury, every artist that performs there gets discount apparantely... :dancehall:

Oh and only in UK of course, but still

I was talking about her songs, sis. I'm aware that her albums have been discounted before :hughard:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

4 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

I was quoting Adele's speech praising Lemonade, sis :hughard:

Oh, I thought you were trying to be shady :dies::hughard:

4 minutes ago, alltoowell13 said:

We're talking about the iTunes Top Songs section referring to IDWLF's discount, not the 50 Shades soundtrack album or her albums. 

I was asking for a friend. :wink:

NZ

1. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You 1.0000

2. Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill 0.6747

3. Ed Sheeran - How Would You Feel (Paean) 0.6506

ddd :deadbanana2: If something similar happens in the rest of the world :skull:

And could be even better on Spotify

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

10. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic (+1)

The longevity :dies:

two songs in the top10, not everybody has that :fan:

One was released in October, and neither are discounted :fan:

16 minutes ago, Agenor said:

On the other hand, could you please remind me how many times was 1989 discounted in the last two years? :huh:

I know it was discounted around the Grammys last year, not sure if some weeks earlier or later.

1 minute ago, DELE2125 said:

I know it was discounted around the Grammys last year, not sure if some weeks earlier or later.

It was discounted at least 6-7 times, but can't quite nail the right number. iykwim :wink:

Omg i forgot Ed's new song is out tonight! 

Gosh the domination he'll continue with, Adele teas (even more with songs, but likely less with albums ;)

But i had NOT expected how huge Ed's new material would be, i expect atleast 1 million opening week in US and 500k+ in UK now. And more than 2 million WW.

Kworb's Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2017/02/16:

1. Adele - 25 (198 days at no.1)

10. Adele - 21 (wow!)

iTunes is dying, so i think it's cool to discount a song for 2/3 weeks, but there's songs that stayed discounted forever like Let Me Love You, Gold, Hymn for the Weeknd, it's a bit annoying.:emofish:

Wow Kygo will see real chart success in US finally!

Good for you Kygo 

:eli:

34 minutes ago, Agenor said:

Kworb's Worldwide iTunes Album Chart - 2017/02/16:

1. Adele - 25 (198 days at no.1)

10. Adele - 21 (wow!)

So happy for both Grammy Album of the Year winners :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

So happy for both Grammy Album of the Year winners :clap3:

Serving longevity and worldwide domination :clap3:

Those Adele stans are starting to become the Beyhive. Try to snatch Adele in every single discussion with their Adele is better than everyone stuff.

I love Adele but some of her stans should learn from her personality, she was always humble and kind. Not dragging her success every chance she get.

24 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

Wow Kygo will see real chart success in US finally!

Good for you Kygo 

:eli:

I really hope that US will be there for this type of music. Selena will probably give Kygo his first hit in the US chart-wise. He has now due to Spotify but not due to Billboard.

5 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Those Adele stans are starting to become the Beyhive. Try to snatch Adele in every single discussion with their Adele is better than everyone stuff.

I love Adele but some of her stans should learn from her personality, she was always humble and kind. Not dragging her success every chance she get.

Mess at a Taylor Swift stan saying this :rip: Why you girls can keep saying Taylor was the first female to win 2 AOTY and now that Adele has two too we cant say it? Sorry if the 2x AOTY, ROTY and SOTY winner has you pressed.

5 minutes ago, chiliam said:

I think you're a little off topic here :confused: We are just discussing her stats in the iTunes charts. Like for example, having 3 songs in the iTunes top 100 right now. :alexz:

Katy is holding on well, the song is stable and it seems that it will be decent hit after all, if the video is great and with replay value she may pull an upset :clap3:

Edited by UnusualBoy

1 hour ago, Mr. Adele said:

Mess at a Taylor Swift stan saying this :rip: Why you girls can keep saying Taylor was the first female to win 2 AOTY and now that Adele has two too we cant say it? Sorry if the 2x AOTY, ROTY and SOTY winner has you pressed.

Right, I feel my hip is gonna break from the weight of some TS stans' hypocrisy. :siptea:

24 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

I won't start freaking out just yet, let me pray that the next update for Cold is dark green :dancehall3:

Edit: **** IT I'M FREAKING OUT WHY IS COLD GETTING DARK RED UPDATES SO EARLY?

So early? It's been out for more than a day.

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

Humble being the key word...

2016: "As the first woman to win album of the year at the Grammys twice..."

2017: "... but I can't possibly accept this award and I'm very humble and I'm very gracious and grateful but artist of my life is Beyonce, and this album, the "Lemonade" album is so monumental..."

:huh:

23 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

Wait, so it's normal? I kinda have no idea how **** works.

It's out for almost 3 days now :dancehall:

8. Maroon 5 - Cold (feat. Future) 0.3301

52 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

I won't start freaking out just yet, let me pray that the next update for Cold is dark green :dancehall3:

Edit: **** IT I'M FREAKING OUT WHY IS COLD GETTING DARK RED UPDATES SO EARLY?

LOL hun I know how u feel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.