• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

Shallow's dominance almost 6months in.. :deadbanana4:

A digital sales juggernaut.. 

Wow at AVA increasing in sales as it's climbing on Radio.. this'll go top10 in the official charts :party:

8 hours ago, jamesfog said:

20190313_155317.jpg

Ava #5 :eek: new peak

Slay! I don’t understand why her streaming doesn’t line up in the US with the rest of the world and the clear interest in the song. 

32 minutes ago, FAN said:

Slay! I don’t understand why her streaming doesn’t line up in the US with the rest of the world and the clear interest in the song. 

The US streaming audience is more into moody type songs or hip hop, so I get why it's not doing as well on streaming, but at least it has strong sales and radio airplay!

--

On another note, the Live iTunes US Popularity Bars haven't been updated for 7 hours now, how annoying. I just wanna see how close SBP is to going #3 :angry:

:ava8:

LivePopBars still frozen??? @Kworb

what is happening?? LivePopBars is also not showing the update in their website unless you avail their PREMIUM SERVICE.. :sad:

what the fvck is happening.. tell me it's just a glitch

No airplay, no sales.... 

Hot 100 predicitons are getting kinda difficult

I just saw that the pop bars being extend to top 200:eek:

However downloads these days are so small that they are quite insignificant...

livepopbars have been updating their pop bars every 15-30 minutes now, instead of the 2+ hours interval between each update before :eek:. They also extended to top 200. iTunes might've changed their algorithm, which is probably why kworb and livepopbars froze for 2 days.

Hopefully @Kworb is back up soon.

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

livepopbars have been updating their pop bars every 15-30 minutes now, instead of the 2+ hours interval between each update before :eek:. They also extended to top 200. iTunes might've changed their algorithm, which is probably why kworb and livepopbars froze for 2 days.

Hopefully @Kworb is back up soon.

They're using the regular iTunes chart with fake popularity numbers. The real ones might just be down for good.

6 minutes ago, Kworb said:

They're using the regular iTunes chart with fake popularity numbers. The real ones might just be down for good.

Is this the end of Kworb?

Kworb

Edited by Hurem

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Is this the end of Kworb?

Kworb

It's definitely being gutted this month. :dies:  Though we knew iTunes wouldn't last much longer.

11 minutes ago, Kworb said:

First radio and now iTunes. They're leaving us with nothing  :shakeno:

4 minutes ago, Kworb said:

It's definitely being gutted this month. :dies:  Though we knew iTunes wouldn't last much longer.

The way streaming has ruined it all. :biblio:

Wonder if miss @simmnfierzig will still do the predictions without iTunes and radio data being so easily accessible?

3 hours ago, Kworb said:

Ain't that illegal? :skull: Their paying subscribers getting fake numbers they made up under the impression they're legit.

3 hours ago, Hurem said:

The way streaming has ruined it all. :biblio:

Wonder if miss @simmnfierzig will still do the predictions without iTunes and radio data being so easily accessible?

Not when sales were declining every year before streaming.

And I'm confused, I see Kworb's Popbars section updated rn? 

1 minute ago, iHype. said:

Not when sales were declining every year before streaming.

And I'm confused, I see Kworb's Popbars section updated rn? 

Nope, it was last updated on March 13th. :katie: 

5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Nope, it was last updated on March 13th. :katie: 

Oh, the page entirely stopped updating altogether. Usually when Kworb's iTunes page would go periods without updating, you would notice cause it'd say like 40.8 hours since the last update on the time elapsed part.

4 hours ago, Kworb said:

I wonder why you say the popularity numbers are fake, because it seems normal to me?

Or is that because you just cannot fetch the popularity numbers from iTunes anymore?

31 minutes ago, Recordyear said:

I wonder why you say the popularity numbers are fake, because it seems normal to me?

Or is that because you just cannot fetch the popularity numbers from iTunes anymore?

Nah the real figures never have such a smooth curve. They're also way too different from what they were two days ago, especially outside the top 20.

Unknown User

Omg that’s sad :rip:

Maybe it’s nature’s way of saying we should find something better to do :mandown:

Poor Iggy. Having an itunes moment and the charts all gone effed up on her. Let me go try find her on Spotify.

2J37.gif

5 hours ago, Kworb said:

Nah the real figures never have such a smooth curve. They're also way too different from what they were two days ago, especially outside the top 20.

Will you at least do the US Sales for 3/8 - 3/14 ???

as long as Spotify and YouTube are working, we are still mostly fine

magazine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.