H100: God's Plan 6x #1, Psycho #2, The Middle #11

Renan90

1 minute ago, Mohzy said:

logic’s album is good Pussymob. BoopTrap Protocol & Indica Badu are my top 2 so far. Glad he’s predicted to do well this week on the charts. 

:mrpeanut:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dussymob

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simmnfierzig

• Enoch

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

It's the first

Guess Adele's album sales are also manipulated or U2's tour ticket sales

They might be, who knows. Only the industry and it's vendetta would ever know.

Honestly, it's also strange that only Adele can sale so many albums. But whatever I could be wrong about all of this but I can also be right but none of us will ever know unless we become insiders. 

No...the charts really have been catered to the younger crowds for a while

If you aren't making songs that appeal to the current generation and trendy, you're more than likely not gonna smash

Mariah and Madonna had top 20 hits this decade as well...doesnt really negate anything

Cher smashing with Believe doesnt negate that she wasnt doing as well as in the 90s like she used to in previous decades... it was a trendy song and appealed to the current sound at the time which was propelled by the younger generations

It really isn't a hard concept to grasp...especially when it's been established that before 1993, the charts were arbitrary and manipulated by radio DJs who would like

If anything...the charts are more accurate and justifiable than they've ever been in Billboard history!

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

No...the charts really have been catered to the younger crowds for a while

If you aren't making songs that appeal to the current generation and trendy, you're more than likely not gonna smash

Mariah and Madonna had top 20 hits this decade as well...doesnt really negate anything

Cher smashing with Believe doesnt negate that she wasnt doing as well as in the 90s like she used to in previous decades... it was a trendy song and appealed to the current sound at the time which was propelled by the younger generations

It really isn't a hard concept to grasp...especially when it's been established that before 1993, the charts were arbitrary and manipulated by radio DJs who would like

If anything...the charts are more accurate and justifiable than they've ever been in Billboard history!

You missed the total point but okay think you know what you’re talking about.

It looks like @simmnfierzig‘s early prediction for Top Off was pretty spot on. Anything could happen tomorrow I suppose, but I really don’t think it’s going any higher than 19-20.

34 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Which just confirms my point thst the Hot100 does not represent overall/real popularity, but popularity for a particular demographic.

It's the demographic that consumes music by far the most. Obviously we dont know how often bought music is listened to and that really sucks, but I dont know if that would really much of a difference.

There are decades and decades of music that is certainly still listened to a lot, but probably not individual albums / songs that much that they would chart

And new music from a lot of genres is just not consumed that much

27 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

It's the demographic that consumes music by far the most. Obviously we dont know how often bought music is listened to and that really sucks, but I dont know if that would really much of a difference.

There are decades and decades of music that is certainly still listened to a lot, but probably not individual albums / songs that much that they would chart

And new music from a lot of genres is just not consumed that much

There’s plenty of new music catered to older crowds that don’t chart because it’s not streamed or pushed by labels on radio.

Drake’s streams are not manipulation lol. This type of domination is pretty in line with how massive his streams were in the Views era too, but I’m sure no one expected GP to do what it’s doing now. 

18 minutes ago, dussymob said:

There’s plenty of new music catered to older crowds that don’t chart because it’s not streamed or pushed by labels on radio.

And should that chart (higher) on the Hot 100?

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

I refuse to believe the whole world is listening to God's Plan twice as much as any other song. There's definitely some manipulation and it's not just this song. Yall talk all day about streaming parties n ****. 

Well then you would have to believe Hello was manipulated. Or any of Taylor/Katy’s 500k+ debuts were manipulated. Or when Blurred Lines was selling more than anyone close was manipulated. Black Eyed Peas had a mass manipulation scheme to own H100 for half the year back in 2009. Or really any of those BB100 #1 hits that got 2x+ the next song are manipulated.

Streaming parties? To suggest that (and I know you’re claiming you’re not just talking about God’s Plan), then that would negate you saying Drake isn’t that big. Or that his album sales are bad. Now he’s suddenly big enough and has enough fans and followers for 70-80m+ people to come together and “party stream” his song to stay on top?

This doesn’t happen often but when it does you should easily be able to see it around you. I live a couple hours from Atlanta. I can tell you personally I’ve heard GP blasting in several clubs in my hometown, when I’ve visited ATL to go out. I’ve heard it blasting from cars when I drive for my job. I hung out with my ex boyfriend the other night and he randomly pulled up the video and played it, highlighting his favorite parts. Hanging out with my brother and cousin (aged 21, 20 respectively) and they love it and the video for its warmness.

Hop on ATRL and it’s “definitely manipulated”. Video is “fake”. That’s “not even his own money”. Y’all are just being negative/nasty people over somebody who will never acknowledge you and for what? This is what SYG is for.

And what is the point of ignore if you can still see the person quoted? I am triggered.

5 hours ago, Luis said:

Crossing fingers for Sit Next to Me :duca:

It’s so nice to see Foster snatching another hit. The song is great.

38 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Well then you would have to believe Hello was manipulated. Or any of Taylor/Katy’s 500k+ debuts were manipulated. Or when Blurred Lines was selling more than anyone close was manipulated. Black Eyed Peas had a mass manipulation scheme to own H100 for half the year back in 2009. Or really any of those BB100 #1 hits that got 2x+ the next song are manipulated.

Streaming parties? To suggest that (and I know you’re claiming you’re not just talking about God’s Plan), then that would negate you saying Drake isn’t that big. Or that his album sales are bad. Now he’s suddenly big enough and has enough fans and followers for 70-80m+ people to come together and “party stream” his song to stay on top?

This doesn’t happen often but when it does you should easily be able to see it around you. I live a couple hours from Atlanta. I can tell you personally I’ve heard GP blasting in several clubs in my hometown, when I’ve visited ATL to go out. I’ve heard it blasting from cars when I drive for my job. I hung out with my ex boyfriend the other night and he randomly pulled up the video and played it, highlighting his favorite parts. Hanging out with my brother and cousin (aged 21, 20 respectively) and they love it and the video for its warmness.

Hop on ATRL and it’s “definitely manipulated”. Video is “fake”. That’s “not even his own money”. Y’all are just being negative/nasty people over somebody who will never acknowledge you and for what? This is what SYG is for.

I knew you was coming. :)

God’s Plan is big but the streams still seem way bigger than the song. I’m actually a Drake fan so why do y’all think I hate him. Can’t you tell by now? :michael:

How is it looking for him & i and Never be the same to go top 10? Is it a stretch, or looking somewhat likely since both are still increasing on radio? @simmnfierzig

3 hours ago, dussymob said:

I refuse to believe the whole world is listening to God's Plan twice as much as any other song. There's definitely some manipulation and it's not just this song. Yall talk all day about streaming parties n ****. 

:dies:

This thread right now: My faves are flopping therefore everyone else is cheating.

27 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

This thread right now: My faves are flopping therefore everyone else is cheating.

Whose flopping?

11 hours ago, dussymob said:

QueenofCopyPaste

GOD'S PLAN on MARIAH/DESPACITO WATCH

01/19-01/25 - 1st week at #1 - 740 points  

01/26-02/01 - 2nd week at #1 - 582 points (-158)

02/02-02/08 - 3rd week at #1 - 651 points (+69)

02/09-02/15 - 4th week at #1 - 591 points (-60)

02/16-02/22 - 5th week at #1 - 814 points  (+223) ***music video premiered *peak in points

02/23-03/01 - 6th week at #1 - 740 points (-74) NEAREST COMPETITION: *Post Malone to debut at #2 with 425 points

03/02-03/08 - 7th week at #1 - 671 points (-69) (final predictions) points NEAREST COMPETITION: *Post Malone may drop to #3/4 

03/09-03/15 - 8th week at #1 - ???

omg stop with that race to that record already :skull: it's not even halfway there ff

6 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

omg stop with that race to that record already :skull: it's not even halfway there ff

He does this every time.

QueenofCopyPaste
18 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I wouldn't. That information is related to the Billboard thread. If you don't like it. You can ignore me or exit this thread. Thanks 

QueenofCopyPaste
12 minutes ago, dussymob said:

He does this every time.

Fallacy

only did this with Closer,  Shape of You..and Despacito 

1 minute ago, Meghallah Godnor said:

Fallacy

only did this with Closer,  Shape of You..and Despacito 

I said what I said.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.