Jump to content

Daily Spotify Streams| Avicii #1 Male (4/21/18)

139 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

thedastardly
28 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

I don't get why Males are doing way better than the girls? Eminem for example is doing more than CAMILA (the #1 female) and his album was panned + a non-event :/ 

 

 

Em has an extensive catalog spanning almost 20 years and is way more accomplished. Just by sheer numbers there's more of his music to listen to than Camila. Not to mention that Hip Hop artists are clearly the front runners on streaming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind

@castle13 thanks for the adds, please add kanye west too because his catalogue streams are good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
castle13

For March 6, 2018

 

    Streams Listeners     Streams Listeners
1 Camila Cabello 8.8 M 4.85 M   Drake 22.54 M 8.34 M
2 Dua Lipa 8.75 M 4.67 M   Kendrick Lamar 21.41 M 7.38 M
3 Taylor Swift` 6.84 M 2.59 M   Post Malone 16.58 M 6.51 M
4 SZA 6.83 M 3.63 M   Ed Sheeran 14.36 M 5.64 M
5 Rihanna 6.4 M 3.28 M   Bad Bunny 10.64 M 3.52 M
6 Demi Lovato 5.74 M 3.31 M   Eminem 10.63 M 4.27 M
7 Beyonce 4.89 M 2.67 M   Khalid 9.63 M 4.67 M
8 Julia Michaels 4.75 M 2.94 M   The Weeknd 9.08 M 4.4 M
9 Cardi B 4.61 M 2.9 M   Imagine Dragons 8.14 M 3.57 M
10 Selena Gomez 4.55 M 2.83 M   Bruno Mars 7.21 M 3.67 M
11 Bebe Rexha 4.43 M 2.94 M   The Chainsmokers 7.19 M 3.97 M
12 Halsey 4.4 M 2.43 M   Maroon 5 6.41 M 3.44 M
13 Sia 4.15 M 2.44 M   Kanye West 6.01 M 2.75 M
14 Nicki Minaj 3.8 M 2.46 M   Sam Smith 5.31 M 2.25 M
15 Shakira 3.78 M 2.05 M   Justin Timberlake 5.26 M 2.85 M
16 Ariana Grande 3.74 M 1.93 M   Justin Bieber 4.11 M 2.02 M
17 Rita Ora 3.73 M 2.33 M   Liam Payne 3.14 M 2.14 M
18 Adele 3.59 M 1.68 M   Michael Jackson 2.98 M 1.34 M
19 P!nk 3.14 M 1.62 M   Zayn 2.9 M 1.86 M
20 Katy Perry 2.88 M 1.6 M   Niall Horan 1.82 M 1.09 M
21 Lady Gaga 2.44 M 1.19 M   Harry Styles 1.4 M 772.2 K
22 Lorde 2.41 M 1.13 M        
23 Little Mix 2.25 M 1.19 M        
24 Miley Cyrus 2.04 M 1.29 M        
25 Alessia Cara 1.91 M 1.3 M        
26 Ellie Goulding 1.85 M 1.25 M        
27 Fifth Harmony 1.8 M 1.04 M        
28 Britney Spears 1.77 M 893.5 K        
29 Meghan Trainor 1.74 M 1.02 M        
30 Zara Larrson 1.51 M 995.8 K        
31 Kesha 1.49 M 912.2 K        
32 Tove Lo 1.33 M 833.4 K        
33 Christina Aguillera 1.31 M 864 K        
34 Kelly Clarkson 1.27 M 754.6 K        
35 Madonna 1.15 M 542.5 K        
36 Mariah Carey 1.12 M 623.9 K        
37 Avril Lavigne 1.12 M 568.2 K        
38 Whitney Houston 1.09 M 625.5 K        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timber
30 minutes ago, castle13 said:

For March 6, 2018

 

    Streams Listeners     Streams Listeners
1 Camila Cabello 8.8 M 4.85 M   Drake 22.54 M 8.34 M
2 Dua Lipa 8.75 M 4.67 M   Kendrick Lamar 21.41 M 7.38 M
3 Taylor Swift` 6.84 M 2.59 M   Post Malone 16.58 M 6.51 M
4 SZA 6.83 M 3.63 M   Ed Sheeran 14.36 M 5.64 M
5 Rihanna 6.4 M 3.28 M   Bad Bunny 10.64 M 3.52 M
6 Demi Lovato 5.74 M 3.31 M   Eminem 10.63 M 4.27 M
7 Beyonce 4.89 M 2.67 M   Khalid 9.63 M 4.67 M
8 Julia Michaels 4.75 M 2.94 M   The Weeknd 9.08 M 4.4 M
9 Cardi B 4.61 M 2.9 M   Imagine Dragons 8.14 M 3.57 M
10 Selena Gomez 4.55 M 2.83 M   Bruno Mars 7.21 M 3.67 M
11 Bebe Rexha 4.43 M 2.94 M   The Chainsmokers 7.19 M 3.97 M
12 Halsey 4.4 M 2.43 M   Maroon 5 6.41 M 3.44 M
13 Sia 4.15 M 2.44 M   Kanye West 6.01 M 2.75 M
14 Nicki Minaj 3.8 M 2.46 M   Sam Smith 5.31 M 2.25 M
15 Shakira 3.78 M 2.05 M   Justin Timberlake 5.26 M 2.85 M
16 Ariana Grande 3.74 M 1.93 M   Justin Bieber 4.11 M 2.02 M
17 Rita Ora 3.73 M 2.33 M   Liam Payne 3.14 M 2.14 M
18 Adele 3.59 M 1.68 M   Michael Jackson 2.98 M 1.34 M
19 P!nk 3.14 M 1.62 M   Zayn 2.9 M 1.86 M
20 Katy Perry 2.88 M 1.6 M   Niall Horan 1.82 M 1.09 M
21 Lady Gaga 2.44 M 1.19 M   Harry Styles 1.4 M 772.2 K
22 Lorde 2.41 M 1.13 M        
23 Little Mix 2.25 M 1.19 M        
24 Miley Cyrus 2.04 M 1.29 M        
25 Alessia Cara 1.91 M 1.3 M        
26 Ellie Goulding 1.85 M 1.25 M        
27 Fifth Harmony 1.8 M 1.04 M        
28 Britney Spears 1.77 M 893.5 K        
29 Meghan Trainor 1.74 M 1.02 M        
30 Zara Larrson 1.51 M 995.8 K        
31 Kesha 1.49 M 912.2 K        
32 Tove Lo 1.33 M 833.4 K        
33 Christina Aguillera 1.31 M 864 K        
34 Kelly Clarkson 1.27 M 754.6 K        
35 Madonna 1.15 M 542.5 K        
36 Mariah Carey 1.12 M 623.9 K        
37 Avril Lavigne 1.12 M 568.2 K        
38 Whitney Houston 1.09 M 625.5 K        

Awesome thread! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind

Biggest lessons from this thread - Always keep releasing songs regularly to stay relevant.  Never take a complete break in the streaming age. A good single is better than a crappy mediocre album with bad album tracks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Megamind

@castle13 thanks. You could do a per week tally from Friday to Thursday or a monthly tally. No need to do daily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
avi
10 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Biggest lessons from this thread - Always keep releasing songs regularly to stay relevant.  Never take a complete break in the streaming age. A good single is better than a crappy mediocre album with bad album tracks.

also that good/longer albums help. I bet gagas maximum streams are coming from people who play entire TFM deluxe at once cuz its that good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
castle13
1 hour ago, Monster Megamind said:

@castle13 thanks. You could do a per week tally from Friday to Thursday or a monthly tally. No need to do daily

Spotify only lets you see daily streams through comparisons unless you’re the actual artist. I’m just gonna update this whenever I have time or have my laptop with me. I can update daily for the rest of the week since I’m free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
castle13

Dua has taken over

 

March 9, 2018

1. Dua Lipa:  8.99 M streams

2. Camila Cabello: 8.82 M streams

3. Taylor Swift - 7 M streams

4. Rihanna - 6.83 M streams

5. SZA - 6.6 M streams

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
castle13

3/28 

 

Top Female Artists:

 

1. Dua Lipa - 8.27M

2. Taylor Swift - 7.9M

3. Camila Cabello - 7.75M

4. Rihanna - 7.71M

5. Demi Lovato - 5.45 M

 

Top Male Artists:

 

1.XXXtentacion - 21.22M

2. Drake - 20.58M

3. Kendrick Lamar - 15.66M

4. Post Malone - 14.08M

5. Ed Sheeran - 13.47M

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
castle13

4/2/2018

 

Most Streamed Artists On Spotify

Female
1. Taylor Swift - 8.65M
2. Dua Lipa - 7.25M
3.5 Camila Cabello - 6.9M
3.5 Rihanna - 6.9M
5. Demi Lovato - 4.88M

 

Male
1. The Weeknd - 29.73M
2. Drake - 18.42M
3. XXXtentacion - 17.36M
4. Kendrick Lamar - 13.76M
5.5 Post Malone - 12.51M
5.5 Ed Sheeran - 12.51M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TayDine1989
Just now, castle13 said:

4/2/2018

 

Most Streamed Artists On Spotify

Female
1. Taylor Swift - 8.65M
2. Dua Lipa - 7.25M
3.5 Camila Cabello - 6.9M
3.5 Rihanna - 6.9M
5. Demi Lovato - 4.88M

 

Male
1. The Weeknd - 29.73M
2. Drake - 18.42M
3. XXXtentacion - 17.36M
4. Kendrick Lamar - 13.76M
5.5 Post Malone - 12.51M
5.5 Ed Sheeran - 12.51M

I love my queen 

 

Rihanna though o.o slay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TtaraHae
13 minutes ago, castle13 said:

4/2/2018

 

Most Streamed Artists On Spotify

Female
1. Taylor Swift - 8.65M
2. Dua Lipa - 7.25M
3.5 Camila Cabello - 6.9M
3.5 Rihanna - 6.9M
5. Demi Lovato - 4.88M

 

Male
1. The Weeknd - 29.73M
2. Drake - 18.42M
3. XXXtentacion - 17.36M
4. Kendrick Lamar - 13.76M
5.5 Post Malone - 12.51M
5.5 Ed Sheeran - 12.51M

:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yog
On 3/4/2018 at 6:26 AM, castle13 said:

Sam Smith 5.31 M

Nice ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick_317
On 2018/3/30 at 9:47 AM, castle13 said:

3/28 

 

Top Female Artists:

 

1. Dua Lipa - 8.27M

2. Taylor Swift - 7.9M

3. Camila Cabello - 7.75M

4. Rihanna - 7.71M

5. Demi Lovato - 5.45 M

 

Top Male Artists:

 

1.XXXtentacion - 21.22M

2. Drake - 20.58M

3. Kendrick Lamar - 15.66M

4. Post Malone - 14.08M

5. Ed Sheeran - 13.47M

 

We love a streaming force:heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
atishvaze

Taylor being #1? This is surprising to me I ever thought she was a big streaming artist :clap3:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marsblyr
6 minutes ago, BGood2Me said:

How is Taylor #1? :eek:

catalog streams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
butterflysupreme

“Taylor is a streaming flop”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites