Let's Spoon! (Season 8) | Winner: shelven

Element

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Henry  said:

Is there a problem with the way it's already played? You can just hover over the timestamp for the full thing if that's the issue.

YTVJtZR.png

that was the problem i was talking about haha. i remembered that you could hover so problem solved

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• shelven

• Navyofbadgals

• alexanderao

• ATRL Moderator

so i go to P!nk's wikipedia page and this is at the very top:

"Pink Box" redirects here. For the book about the Japanese sex industry, see Pink Box: Inside Japan's Sex Clubs.

i'm a bit shook @PinkBox

1 minute ago, Element said:

so i go to P!nk's wikipedia page and this is at the very top:

i'm a bit shook @PinkBox

asldas what is this :skull:

My impact

26 minutes ago, Element said:

When ATRL tries to snatch Tick, Tock away from you but you find another way to do it

DXcRgKAW0AAWT8A.jpg

This challenge is a ****ing mess. You like to see people suffer, don't you. :!ohno:

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

asldas what is this :skull:

My impact

You're fat!

I'm fine with Tick Tock staying but the 24 Hour Challenge NEEDS to go :biblio: I still have traumatic flashbacks to it once in a while - and to think that a few of you poor souls have had to be tortured by it multiple times :mazen: 

41 minutes ago, Element said:

I don't think he has ever played Let's Spoon b4 :frown:

I could have sworn he was in the first season, but I just went to check and was wrong. :dies: 

15 minutes ago, Sebas said:

This challenge is a ****ing mess. You like to see people suffer, don't you. :!ohno:

He really does :biblio: It's basically a form of torture. 

Edit: I may have confused Tick Tock with the 24 hour challenge, I always forget which is which.

• ATRL Moderator

I think that the 24 Hour Challenge is like... a great and difficult test for the final 3?? The end of the game is not supposed to be EASY

10 minutes ago, Bloomers said:

Edit: I may have confused Tick Tock with the 24 hour challenge, I always forget which is which.

Tick Tock is the one where you have to be the first person to spoon at the exact hour mark to snatch the spoon for that hour. 24 Hour Challenge is when spoons are posted randomly throughout a 24 hour period and you have no idea when they're going to be posted, so you literally need to refresh the thread every 5 seconds throughout the entire 24 hours :deadbanana2: 

6 minutes ago, shelven said:

Tick Tock is the one where you have to be the first person to spoon at the exact hour mark to snatch the spoon for that hour. 24 Hour Challenge is when spoons are posted randomly throughout a 24 hour period and you have no idea when they're going to be posted, so you literally need to refresh the thread every 5 seconds throughout the entire 24 hours :deadbanana2: 

Ok, thank you for the explanation.I'm pretty sure I was in a class during one of the Tick Tock challenges and ready to throw my phone out the window :lmao:

Also, I don't think I've ever made it to the 24 hour challenge, but that sounds brutal. :deadbanana: I do kind of agree though that that is a good challenge for the final three though. 

50 minutes ago, Bloomers said:

Ok, thank you for the explanation.I'm pretty sure I was in a class during one of the Tick Tock challenges and ready to throw my phone out the window :lmao:

Also, I don't think I've ever made it to the 24 hour challenge, but that sounds brutal. :deadbanana: I do kind of agree though that that is a good challenge for the final three though. 

HOLD THE PHONE.

YOU'RE BACK?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WELCOME BACK, DUDE!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Element said:

I think that the 24 Hour Challenge is like... a great and difficult test for the final 3?? The end of the game is not supposed to be EASY

The counterpoint might be that it’s more of a test of endurance than skill. Of course, it depends on how much you consider endurance a skill.

I'm confused. If the challenge is posted at 9pm EST Wed.

Everyone camps at that time to post spoon after the first one?

Sleep or a life doesnt exist in the 24 hour round  INY4Url.gif

11 hours ago, Henry  said:

Is there a problem with the way it's already played? You can just hover over the timestamp for the full thing if that's the issue.

YTVJtZR.png

wow whoa i did not know this

3 hours ago, RandomName said:

I'm confused. If the challenge is posted at 9pm EST Wed.

Everyone camps at that time to post spoon after the first one?

At 9pm EST Wed, the challenge will be posted. Usually its some sort of task that needs to be completed quickly. The first person to complete the task wins and either the winner or Element (idk if this has been decided for this season) will post "Spoon!" in this thread. After that, everyone else must rush to post "spoon!" as well. The last person to do so will be eliminated. 

Edit: Just read that the first one is just a practice round, so no one will be eliminated. But on real rounds, people will be eliminated.

Edited by Guero

• ATRL Moderator

4.5 hours until the practice round! It is not required to attend, but it would be great to have a small sample of you guys playing... like 7-10! 

I'll be creating PMs with each of you soon to use as your official Let's Spoon challenge submission thread this season. It's going to be great to have them all in one place this time instead of having 100 different messages in my inbox each round all split up.

Real ones remember this

41ec109351.png

17 hours ago, alexanderao said:

You're fat!

I.. agrih!

1 hour ago, Element said:

I'll be creating PMs with each of you soon to use as your official Let's Spoon challenge submission thread this season. It's going to be great to have them all in one place this time instead of having 100 different messages in my inbox each round all split up.

Slay, I was going to ask if we still need to submit separate PMs each round or if we can just group them all together :duca: 

18 hours ago, alexanderao said:

You're fat!

this is true :sorry: 

• ATRL Moderator

I just lost power at home due to a snowstorm ? So the test challenge is going to have minimal formatting and you guys will just PM me on your own cuz I don’t want to make the threads on my phone. but it’s still happening!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.