Monky_2405's: Dua Lipa's success is not an "Illusion"

Monky_2405

Your screenshots are so much more HQ than mine :smitten: Teach me your ways sis :keir: 

No Excuses #1 :clap3: But other songs (Savior, Love Lies) are more deserving of it :keir: 

IDTAY's jump :party: Lemme play it a few more times to get it to debut on my chart...

YES debuting :katie2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, wabayou said:

Your screenshots are so much more HQ than mine :smitten: Teach me your ways sis :keir: 

No Excuses #1 :clap3: But other songs (Savior, Love Lies) are more deserving of it :keir: 

IDTAY's jump :party: Lemme play it a few more times to get it to debut on my chart...

YES debuting :katie2:

IDTAY is such a beautiful ballad! It get better with every listen, it deserves so much!!

I'm using the Windows 8 tool for my screenshots!! It's actually pretty basic :fan: The screenshots part is the most painful one!

On 22/3/2018 at 10:48 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

The better.mp3 song won :clap3: 

I'm sad to see Alexandra Burke almost out of the top 40. I can't get into ha new music

Stop Me From Falling and Delicate :celestial3: 

I really tried to give Alexandra's album a chance. It's #3 in fact...but it really easy so disappointing :cries:

On 22/3/2018 at 5:17 PM, lipes said:

No Excuses:clap3:

Queens Don't is cute, that Louisa song is a nice debut too

Mad Love is coming

I didn't expect No Excuses to keep on rising that fast in the first weeks, even if I immediately liked the song.

Queens Don't and YES had such awful videos tho!

On 22/3/2018 at 8:20 PM, PAD said:

No Excuses topping :jonny5:

kelly +24 :jonny5:

Kelly :alexz:

On 24/3/2018 at 10:10 AM, K$Ellie said:

Delicate is coming whew :duca: Yes is pretty good, I prefer Best Behaviour tho :jamming: We Got Love is pretty good, I'm rooting for Saara Aalto tho :fan:

Alone is amazing, one of my fave Halsey songs, but the remix is a mess :jonny:Make Me Feel moving up and Heart To Break returning :fish1:

Never Be The Same and All The Stars stable :celestial4: Faded Love already out of the top 10 :emofish: For You, Get Out, Finesse and No Drama :'(

Camila almost back at #1 :celestial: 7/27 and hopeless fountain kingdom returning :smitten: Reflection has song cute sings :katie2: Reputation :dancehall:

I was rooting for Saara too, the same way I was rooting for her on The X Factor. I hope she finishes second, because We Got Love is so amazing, and Jessica seems so nice as a person!

I do prefere the album version of Alone too, but I don't mind the remix..so since it's the official single version I'm spinning it! 

I'm sad Faded Love is already dropping...I was expecting higher peaks for both FL and No Drama, there's to much competition tho!

On 24/3/2018 at 1:13 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Kelly's jump :clap3:

Yes is the highest new entry :duca: a bop

Tango debuting, thanks to me :fan:

Samantha still #100 :dancehall: I hope she climbs

Antonia really has to thank you if Tango has another fan! YES is a bop, so sad is going to flop so hard :ace:

On 27/3/2018 at 4:07 AM, Arxanex said:

Go Megatron.

IDGAF slipping. :'(

Come on Lullaby! CLIMB!!! :clap3:

Lullaby is growing on me more and more everyday!! Paloma :heart2:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 58

Risultati immagini per meghan trainor no excuses gif

Meghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkKelly Clarkson - "I Don't Think About You" single cover artworkJessica Mauboy - "We Got Love" single cover artwork

Stefflon Don - "Cigarette" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "FRIENDS" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be the Same" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artworkSamantha Harvey - "Please" single cover artwork

Meghan Trainor spends a second week at #1 with her latest single "No Excuses". "Love Lies" by Normani and Khalid goes back to its peak at #2, while Iggy's "Savior" is down to #3. Secondo Top 5 single for Kelly Clarkson as "I Don't Think About You" climbs to #4. Jessica Mauboy, in the meantime, earns her first Top 10 single as "We Got Love" continues to grow and reaches a new peak at #5. "Delicate" by Taylor Swift, with the strength given by being still #1 on the Choices Playlist, enters Top 10 at #9, becoming the fourth single from reputation to do so. "IDGAF" by Dua Lipa exits top 10 falling at #12. Amara La Negra had an early debut last week at #71 with "Insecure", now that a whole week (and more) has passed..the song makes a huge jump to #19. Biggest gainers in plays are two other huge climbers: "Roller Skates" by Samantha Jade (up at #52) and "My Last Song" by Ruth Lorenzo (up at #39). Hot shot debut for Shawn Mendes has "In My Blood" enters at #32, while the other single "Lost In Japan" fails to chart this week. Other interesting new entries are "Flames" by David Guetta and Sia at #81 and an early debut as "Me So Bad", the latest single by Tinashe featuring Ty Dolla $ign and French Montana, starts after only two days at #82. This week marks the end of the chart life of "Havana", the 7 weeks #1 single by Camila Cabello is out after 32 weeks charting. Check the full chart below:

OkFRZYm.png

hmcUr9Q.png

ULr6mcx.png

9K9Bvtx.png

A8kwiGr.png

eNTCs07.png

m98Lyoe.png

3y8NeFD.png

mAgJoqR.png

KZXCNtR.png

pVMvTwt.png

Q2bNAlS.png

ClAr2gR.png

TPUeHwp.png

H3xB1jw.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Kim Petras - "Heart To Break"  Peak: 99   Weeks: 3

Nina Zilli - "Senza Appartenere"  Peak: 34   Weeks: 6

Clare Maguire - "All Or Nothing Love"  Peak: 71  Weeks: 5

Federica Carta - "Molto Più Di Un Film"  Peak: 57   Weeks: 6

Khalid - "Location (Remix) (feat. Jorja Smith & Wretch 32)"  Peak: 66  Weeks: 6

Camila Cabello - "Havana (feat. Young Thug)"  Peak: 1 (x7)  Weeks: 32

Q-Tip - "Don't Go Breaking My Heart (feat. Demi Lovato)"  Peak: 91  Weeks: 1

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Golden Hour

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour remote_rec_recing.png

02. Toni Braxton - Sex & CIgarettes  remote_rec_recing.png

03. Paloma Faith - The Architect  Risultati immagini per back

04. Janice - Fallin Up  Risultati immagini per back

05. Laura Pausini - Fatti Sentire  downarrow.gif

06. Alexandra Burke - The Truth Is  downarrow.gif

07. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa  Risultati immagini per back

08. Jhene Aiko - Trip  remote_rec_recing.png

09. Taylor Swift - reputation  uparrow.gif

10. Ruth Lorenzo - Loveaholic  downarrow.gif  

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorizeCamilaCamila

CamilaCamilaLa LunaBye Bye

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

Golden Hour

Wow @ Roller Skates jump :eek:

I have to listen to that Samantha Harvey song again. I put it on my phone, so i obviously liked it, but i don't remember it anymore :ahh:

Was Me So Bad already released? :eek:

3 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Wow @ Roller Skates jump :eek:

I have to listen to that Samantha Harvey song again. I put it on my phone, so i obviously liked it, but i don't remember it anymore :ahh:

Was Me So Bad already released? :eek:

Anghami released it early on monday, it comes out tomorrow with the pre order!

Delicate in the top 10 :party: Space Cowboy was cute as far as I remember :jamming:

Yes and Make Me Feel rising :fish1: Never Be The Same and All The Stars falling pretty hard :dancehall:

Golden Hour was cute, High Horse was the only highlight for me tho :chick1:

meghan on top :party:

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 12 (ending 29th March)

On 30/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, oceans said:

If Over My Head better peak in the top 3 

Friends top 10 :alexz3:

Two certified bops! :fan:

On 30/3/2018 at 8:04 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Ummmm what happened to Dancing?! 

I just stopped spinning it, and replaced it with Stop Me From Falling let's see what happens now that the album is "out"

On 1/4/2018 at 0:09 AM, K$Ellie said:

Delicate in the top 10 :party: Space Cowboy was cute as far as I remember :jamming:

Yes and Make Me Feel rising :fish1: Never Be The Same and All The Stars falling pretty hard :dancehall:

Golden Hour was cute, High Horse was the only highlight for me tho :chick1:

Space Cowboy is amazing. The whole album is amazing, give it another chance! Never Be The Same and All The Stars both peaked, expect them to fall more :frown:

3 hours ago, PAD said:

meghan on top :party:

Yeah but for howlong.m4a? :flower:

nnn; Good for Megatron.

IDGAF falling once again. :'(

Til I'm Done also regressing. :'(

At least Lullaby climbed. :clap3:

In My Blood... Work Shawn even though I'm not a fan.

Haven't heard of Azealia's new song.

Havana left with an impressive run. :clap3:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 59

tumblr_p490m6sA821v9hlpxo1_540.gif

Normani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artworkJessica Mauboy - "We Got Love" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork

Kelly Clarkson - "I Don't Think About You" single cover artworkTinashe featuring French Montana - "Me So Bad" single cover artworkStefflon Don - "Cigarette" single cover artworkJonas Blue - "Alien" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "FRIENDS" single cover artwork

With 16 new entries this has been one of the busiest weeks yet. Songs that peaked are overtaken by songs growing so much, and started falling pretty fast. 

This is the scenario that let Normani becomes the first Fifth Harmony member to reach #1 after the hiatus. "Love Lies" is finally #1 becoming Hamilton's and Khalid first in the chart. The song off the Love, Simon soundtrack takes the spot that was taken by Meghan Trainor's "No Excuses" (down to #2) for two weeks. "Delicate" by Taylor Swift become her third #3 peaking single off the reputation era, matching results earned by the two previous singles "...Ready For it?" and "End Game". After its leak at the beginning of last week, "Me So Bad" by Tinashe, Ty Dolla $ign and French Montana managed to debut early at #82, now in its first official week, after the release of the music video, the song makes a huge jump to #7, becoming Tinashe's fourth Top 10 hit single. Another song that benefits after a music video release is "Alien" by Sabrina Carpenter and Jonas Blue, the song jumps to #9 with a great increase in points becoming the first top 10 for both artists. Hot shot debut for "Be Careful", the brand new single off Invasion of Privacy starts at #12, at the same time, after its release on Tuesday night, "Drip" featuring Migos manages to debut early at #92, and it's expected to have a big jump next week with the album release. Making her first appareance in the chart this week is Sabrina Claudio, as her song "All To You" debuts at #97, only two days after its release. Top 40 debuts for The Weeknd with "Call Out My Name" (#29) and Ne-Yo featuring Bebe Rexha and Stefflon Don with "Push Back" (#38). At #32 SZA returns with the brand new single off CTRL, "Broken Clocks" (the song previously charted as a promo single).  Airplay gainer is "Queens Don't", as RaeLynn is one of the most played artists of the week. To discover who is coming, who is going, who is climbing and who is falling, check the full chart below:

mJfW4C1.png

mIFdssz.pngb4UnSKw.png

fSv4wff.png7DYAqFk.png4KwE6gR.pngD1bvjL9.pngmB4HSpJ.pngl9VQr55.pngJJPfVno.png8wiH25N.pngMQFGrYh.pngoiH77FS.pngQ0tQmDp.pngGrGWE84.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Eminem - "Nowhere Fast (feat. Kehlani)"  Peak: 100   Weeks: 1

G-Eazy - "Sober (feat. Charlie Puth)"  Peak: 95   Weeks: 1

Ermal Meta & Frabrizio Moro - "Non Mi Avete Fatto Niente"  Peak: 54  Weeks: 7

Steve Aoki & Lauren Jauregui - "Molto Più Di Un Film"  Peak: 12   Weeks: 19

Samantha Jade - "Best Of My Love"  Peak: 89  Weeks: 3

Caitlyn Smith - "Tacoma"  Peak: 48   Weeks: 7

Carrie Underwood - "The Champion (feat. Ludacris)"  Peak: 40   Weeks: 12

Eminem - "The River (feat. Ed Sheeran)"  Peak: 17  Weeks: 15

Alexandra Stan - "Mami"  Peak: 77   Weeks: 6

Charlotte Lawrence - "Just The Same"  Peak: 42  Weeks: 8

Marshmello & Selenza Gomez - "Wolves"  Peak: 2   Weeks: 23

Demi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me"  Peak: 4   Weeks: 26

Jorja Smith - "Let Me Down (feat. Stormzy)"  Peak: 21  Weeks: 11

Laura Pausini - "Nadie Ha Dichio (feat. Gente De Zona)"  Peak: 75   Weeks: 3

Halsey - "Sorry"  Peak: 56  Weeks: 8

Rita Ora - "Anywhere"  Peak: 1 (x5)   Weeks: 23

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Golden Hour

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour =

02. Kylie Minogue - Golden  remote_rec_recing.png

03. The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy,  remote_rec_recing.png

04. Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations  remote_rec_recing.png

05. SZA - Ctrl  Risultati immagini per back

06. Alexandra Burke - The Truth Is  =

07. Toni Braxton - Sex & Cigarettes  downarrow.gif

08. Camila Cabello - Camila  Risultati immagini per back

09. Samantha Harvey - Please - EP  remote_rec_recing.png

10. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom  Risultati immagini per back  

2018's #1 Albums

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

Golden HourGolden Hour

Edited by Monky_2405

Oh, wow :eek: Me So Bad climbing 75 spots :clap3:

YES also climbing :heart2:

I missed an update :jonny2: 

Love Lies advancing to #1 :clap3: 

Great top 3 in general also :smitten: 

+75 for Me So Bad :flame:

Alien is Sabrina's best song :party: 

I still haven't listened to Be Careful; I'm too lazy :keir: 

Nice debut for Call Out My Name :) 

Dancing is truly over, isn't it isn't it isn't it? Isn't it? 

Me So Bad :rip: 

Stop Me From Falling better enter the top 10 :clap3: 

The Weeknd + Halsey slaying with them albums :clap3: 

Delicate + COMN + Be Careful all strong :jonny2: 

comment on my c/d :smile: 

:deadbanana4: meghan falling this week

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 13 (ending 05th April)

Love Lies :clap3: holy bop :alexz:

Me So Bad jump :jonny4:

Cigaretter falling already :'(

Alone and STFF with new peaks :smitten:

Love Lies has grown on me...No Excuses hasnt

Delicate :smitten:

I DONT THINK ABOUT YOU YAS!!! :alexz:

On 5/4/2018 at 7:33 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Oh, wow :eek: Me So Bad climbing 75 spots :clap3:

YES also climbing :heart2:

You can tell by looking at my avi that I fell in love with Me So Bad :heart2:

On 7/4/2018 at 0:47 AM, wabayou said:

I missed an update :jonny2: 

Love Lies advancing to #1 :clap3: 

Great top 3 in general also :smitten: 

+75 for Me So Bad :flame:

Alien is Sabrina's best song :party: 

I still haven't listened to Be Careful; I'm too lazy :keir: 

Nice debut for Call Out My Name :) 

I missed you :cries:

I agree on Sabrina's Alien, one of her best! 

I bet that you have now listened to Be Careful uh? It's lovely!

On 7/4/2018 at 0:51 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Dancing is truly over, isn't it isn't it isn't it? Isn't it? 

Me So Bad :rip: 

Stop Me From Falling better enter the top 10 :clap3: 

I'm afraid it really is :frown: Stop Me From Falling is still alive tho, don't give up hope yet!

On 7/4/2018 at 11:41 AM, TayRianaPH said:

The Weeknd + Halsey slaying with them albums :clap3: 

Delicate + COMN + Be Careful all strong :jonny2: 

comment on my c/d :smile: 

I'm happy Halsey decided to put the new remix on the album, it helps its scrobbles! Expect big things from Be Careful!

On 8/4/2018 at 0:54 AM, PAD said:

:deadbanana4: meghan falling this week

The competition will be insane in the update tomorrow I'm afraid!! She kinda peaked, and living thanks to the points she generated so far!

On 8/4/2018 at 9:15 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

Love Lies :clap3: holy bop :alexz:

Me So Bad jump :jonny4:

Cigaretter falling already :'(

Alone and STFF with new peaks :smitten:

No lies spotted about Love Lies, and the performance on Fallon :flame: 

On 8/4/2018 at 9:26 AM, sumthintoxic82 said:

Love Lies has grown on me...No Excuses hasnt

I DONT THINK ABOUT YOU YAS!!! :alexz:

Another IDTAY love, yeeesss!!

Stay tuned for the update tomorrow guys!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 60

giphy.gif

Taylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artworkCardi B - "Be Careful" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTinashe featuring French Montana - "Me So Bad" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artwork

Jessica Mauboy - "We Got Love" single cover artworkHalsey featuring Stefflon Don - "Alone (Remix)" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "One Kiss" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkKelly Clarkson - "I Don't Think About You" single cover artwork

Thanks to its stability in the “iTunes Chart” and a costant growth in the “Plays Chart”, “Delicate” becomes the 2nd #1 by Taylor Swift, being the second single off reputation reaching the milestone after the lead “Look What You Made Me Do”. The race to #1 has been very close this week too tho, as Cardi B’s new single “Be Careful” jumps to #2 earning enough points to almost match the total amount of points earned so far by “Delicate”. In its 3rd week charting “Me So Bad” reaches a new peak at #4, while “Alone (Remix)”, latest single released off her latest album by Halsey in collaboration with Big Sean and Stefflon Don, jumps into the Top 10 climbing to #7 also thanks to its video release. Music video releases also helped, this week, songs like “Insecure” by Amara La Negra (#11) and “Take Me Home” by Cassadee Pope (#20). “One Kiss” by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa smashes and debuts in the Top 10 already at #8, becoming the first Top 10 for the DJ and the 4th one for the pop singer. Drake makes his chart debut this week as his song “Nice For What” debuts at #25, also debuting this week, among many others, is “Don’t Let Me Down” by Sabrina Claudio and Khalid (#45). “Anna Wintour” by Azealia Banks debuts at #48. Biggest airplay gainers this week are “Never See Me Cry” by Una Healy, up to #39 (+35 from last week)  and “Freaky Friday” by Lil Dicky and Chris Brown, up to #47 (+26 from last week), in the meantime “Drip” by Cardi B and Migos jumps to #34 a week after its early debut at #92 and the release of Invasion of Privacy. Early debut, after only a day, for “Cry Pretty” by Carrie Underwood, the country song starts at #77 already, and it’s ready to make a huge jump next week. Check out the full chart below, with all the details about other debuting, climbing and falling songs.

84vL3hS.pngIvB0aUs.pngwrxCg6G.pngQREZEXV.pngfT5ie2p.pngP024MGC.pngkFneZKe.pngUhrahH1.png0F6p3Hn.pnguxUUVj7.pngQIf8cjV.png9fgKb0w.pngytMY00Y.pngM1Ywj9L.pngYxNqjNT.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Justin Timberlake - "Filthy"  Peak: 14   Weeks: 13

Maroon 5 - "Wait"  Peak: 32   Weeks: 9

Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé - "Perfect Duet  Peak: 4  Weeks: 18

Shawn Mendes - "Lost In Japan"  Peak: 96   Weeks: 1

Ozuna - "La Modelo"  Peak: 9  Weeks: 15

Julia Michaels - "Heaven"  Peak: 27   Weeks: 9

Charlie Puth - "Patient"  Peak: 71   Weeks: 4

Laura Pausini - "Novo (feat. Simone & Simaria)"  Peak: 90  Weeks: 1

Taylor Swift - "End Game (feat. Ed Sheeran & Future)"  Peak: 3   Weeks: 18

Jennifer Lopez - "Us"  Peak: 12  Weeks: 9

Hailee Steinfeld - "Capital Letters (feat. BloodPop)"  Peak: 21  Weeks: 12

2018 #1s

Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Invasion Of Privacy

01. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy remote_rec_recing.png

Golden

02. Kylie Minogue - Golden  =

Fatti Sentire

03. Laura Pausini - Fatti Sentire  Risultati immagini per back

Dua Lipa

04. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa  Risultati immagini per back

The Color Of You

05. Alina Baraz - The Color Of You  remote_rec_recing.png

Golden Hour

06. Kacey Musgrave - Golden Hour  downarrow.gif

Sex & Cigarettes

07. Toni Braxton - Sex & Cigarettes  =

Loveaholic

08. Ruth Lorenzo - Loveaholic Risultati immagini per back

Out Of The Dark

09. Mandisa - Out Of The Dark  Risultati immagini per back

Isolation

10. Kali Uchis - Isolation remote_rec_recing.png  

2018's #1 Albums

Golden HourGolden HourInvasion Of Privacy

Hope Love Lies eventually gets back to #1, deserves multiple weeks :cm:

One Kiss :clap3:

LOVE that Take You Home made it to the top20 so fast, Cassadee is a queen

I'm addicted to Make Me Feel, better make it to the top20 too

Indecente & Cry Pretty :heart2:

but I Dont Thinkg About You falling :weeps:

Call Out My Name is fantastic

In My Blood !! ive JUST starting getting into Shawn :jamming:

Cry Pretty is good

Golden is good, not her best, but still good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.