Monky_2405's: it's Ari vs Dua!

Monky_2405

Lost In Your Light and Hard Times debuting :clap3: They're too low tho :'(

Lust For Life Top 20 :celestial: Such a great Top 3 :heart2: Stay moving up :celestial4:

I hope Halsey gets a week on top before Gaga takes over :dancehall: Baby and No Promises are cute :flower:

Paper Love on deck :duca: Scared To Be Lonely out :chick3: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cure, Heatstroke and Stay up :clap3:

Hard Times debuting :flame: Lust For Life is ok too

U + Me, CTTR and Green Light down :confused:

On 28/4/2017 at 10:49 AM, Remmy said:

Ed, Paramore, Noah and Lana/Weeknd debuting :date:
Julia, Lana, Lea, Jason/Nicki/Ty, Ari/Future, Katy/Skip, Nicki x2, Lorde, Tinashe down :'(
Iggy + the top 2 stable :heart2: DNCE/Nicki, Guetta/Nicki/Wayne, Codes/Demi, Zedd/Alessia, Gaga rising :smitten:

On 28/4/2017 at 8:10 PM, Diarrhoea said:

The Cure jumping :duca: here for it going #1 next week :keir:

Louisa nearly out of the Top 10 :weeps:

On 29/4/2017 at 0:27 AM, witness1.3 said:

the 1-2-3-4 punch that is your top 4 :clap3:

Chained is hanging on for dear life :dancehall:

On 29/4/2017 at 8:17 AM, mike3009 said:

New peaks for The Cure and Stay :)

No Frauds falling :fan:

Now or Never stable :clap3:

No More Sad Songs falling though :cries:

Thanks to you all guys for you comments! It's soo exciting to share this countdown with you all!!

23 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Lost In Your Light and Hard Times debuting :clap3: They're too low tho :'(

Lust For Life Top 20 :celestial: Such a great Top 3 :heart2: Stay moving up :celestial4:

I hope Halsey gets a week on top before Gaga takes over :dancehall: Baby and No Promises are cute :flower:

Paper Love on deck :duca: Scared To Be Lonely out :chick3: 

22 hours ago, cdschart said:

The Cure, Heatstroke and Stay up :clap3:

Hard Times debuting :flame: Lust For Life is ok too

U + Me, CTTR and Green Light down :confused:

You too guys!!! :heart2:

WEEK 12

Halsey on top of the world. Bon Appétit Katy!

On its 5th week "Now Or Never" by Halsey, a true hit, becomes the new #1 single on the chart. It dethrones after 3 weeks the former #1, and current #2, "Symphony", by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson! Lady Gaga's "The Cure" is stuck at her previous position and it's #3. Also stable is "Stay" by Zedd and Alessia Cara (#4). "Bon Appétit" by Katy Perry and Migos, in spite of the controversy and not being brilliant as her previous works, starts very good at #5! Lana and The Weeknd gain 12 positions this week and climb the chart from #18 to #6 with their single "Lust For Life". Red lights for "Baby" by Anton Powers and Pixie Lott, the summer anthem song loses two sposts and falls to #7! The release of the music video helped "Regret In Your Tears" by Nicki Minaj, the former #1 single comes back to the top 10 at #8, climbing 6 positions from last week. The last two positions of the Top 10 are taken by "No Frauds" (#9) by Nicki Minaj, Drake and Lil Wayne and "Flame" (#10) by Tinashe!

Note: A lot of the top 10 songs from last week lose the same amount of positions, that means that points are pretty stable and that if it was not for great gainers like "Bon Appétit", "Regret In Your Tears" and "Lust For Life", the Top 10 would've been the same as last week!

What's new on the chart?

The "Only You" song Selena Gomez recorded for the "13 Reasons Why Soundtrack" debuts at #15. The song is on my "airplay" playlists since its release, so this high debut is just the result of weeks of plays finally counting! Other new songs on the chart are: "Most Girls" by Hailee Steinfeld (#18), "Drips Gold" by Eden xo and Raja Kumari, "First Time" by Kygo and Ellie Goulding (#29), "Paper Love" by Allie X (#37), "Sette Cose" by the Italian singer Ilaria Porceddu, 

The New Charlie Puth single, "Attention", starts at #43, the duet between Thomas Rhett and Maren Morris, "Craving You", debuts at #45, "Whippin" by Kiiara and Felix Snow starts at #48, position #40 for Shawn Mendes and his single "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" and at #50, finally, we say hello to Kendrick Lamar and Rihanna with "LOYALTY.".

ONUxvjl.jpg

s3nJDar.jpg

pbvRC7B.jpg

aUFhQE7.jpg

HWACgrI.jpg

Drt0FCc.jpg

BUBBLING UNDER

100x100bb.jpg100x100bb.jpg100x100bb.jpg100x100bb.jpg100x100bb.jpg

01. Bea Miller - "Burning Bridges"

02. OneRepublic - "No Vacancy"

03. DJ Khaled - "I'm The One (feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne)"

04. Afrojack & David Guetta - "Another Life (feat. Ester Dean)"

05. Keke Palmer - "Wind Up (feat. Quavo)"

06. The Kolors - "What Happened Last Night (feat. Gucci Mane & Daddy's Groove)"

07. Mike Perry - "Body to Body (feat. Imani Williams)"

08. Jasmine Thompson - "Old Friends"

09. TLC - "Way Back (feat. Snoop Dogg)

10. SZA - "Love Galore (feat. Travis Scott)"

OUT THIS WEEK

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - "Speak To A Girl" (LW: 33 PEAK: 30 WEEKS ON: 5)

Gjan - "Wasn't Easy" (LW: 35  PEAK: 33 WEEKS ON: 3)

Vanessa White - "Running Wild" (LW: 36  PEAK: 33  WEEKS ON: 4)

Keyshia Cole - "You (feat. French Montana & Remy Ma)"  (LW: 37  PEAK: 4  WEEKS ON: 11)

Jennifer Hudson - "Remember Me"  (LW: 39  PEAK: 19  WEEKS ON: 8)

Astrid S - "Breathe (LW: 38  PEAK: 22  WEEKS ON: 5)

G-Eazy - "Good Life (feat. Khelani)"  (LW: 40  PEAK: 29  WEEKS ON: 5)

Mary J. Blige - "U + Me (Love Lesson) (LW: 43  PEAK: 13  WEEKS ON: 11)

Julia Michaels - "Issues"  (LW: 45  PEAK: 11  WEEKS ON: 11)

Becky G - "Todo Cambio"  (LW: 48  PEAK: 21  WEEKS ON: 8)

Nicki Minaj - "Changed It (feat. Lil Wayne)"  (LW: 47  PEAK: 38  WEEKS ON: 5)

Paramore - "Hard Times"  (LW: 49  PEAK: 49  WEEKS ON: 1)

Edited by Monky_2405

14 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

02. OneRepublic - "No Vacancy"

03. DJ Khaled - "I'm The One (feat. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper & Lil Wayne)"

Hope they will enter next week! :duca:

G-Eazy - "Good Life (feat. Khelani)"  (LW: 40  PEAK: 29  WEEKS ON: 5)

Paramore - "Hard Times"  (LW: 49  PEAK: 49  WEEKS ON: 1)

Hope they will re-enter :eddie:

On its 5th week "Now Or Never" by Halsey, a true hit, becomes the new #1 single on the chart. It dethrones after 3 weeks the former #1, and current #2, "Symphony", by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson! Lady Gaga's "The Cure" is stuck at her previous position and it's #3. Also stable is "Stay" by Zedd and Alessia Cara (#4). "Bon Appétit" by Katy Perry and Migos, in spite of the controversy and not being brilliant as her previous works, starts very good at #5!

The entire Top 5 is AWESOME! :alexz:

comment on my c/d

Love Hailee + Katy but their new songs didn't impress me :emofish: Especially Most Girls.
Kygo/Ellie and Shawn's are cute. Paramore already falling off :angry: Julia also out :katie:
Lana, Noah, Lea (:biblio:), Jason, Ariana, Katy, Lorde, Iggy, Codes/Demi, Tinashe, Nicki (NF), Bandit/Zara down :noparty:
DNCE/Nicki, Ed, Harry, Guetta/Nicki/Wayne, Lana/Weeknd rising :party: Halsey #1 w/ Gaga + Zedd/Alessia still top 5 :smitten:

9 hours ago, Remmy said:

Love Hailee + Katy but their new songs didn't impress me :emofish: Especially Most Girls.
Kygo/Ellie and Shawn's are cute. Paramore already falling off :angry: Julia also out :katie:
Lana, Noah, Lea (:biblio:), Jason, Ariana, Katy, Lorde, Iggy, Codes/Demi, Tinashe, Nicki (NF), Bandit/Zara down :noparty:
DNCE/Nicki, Ed, Harry, Guetta/Nicki/Wayne, Lana/Weeknd rising :party: Halsey #1 w/ Gaga + Zedd/Alessia still top 5 :smitten:

In spite of its lyrics I really like Most Girls :heart2: About Katy, Bon Appétit is not a good single choice..but It's Katy and I end up overplaying it anyway xD The chart is weird this week, I admit! I'm so curious to see what will happen next week!!

Now Or Never #1 :party:

No More Sad Songs falling out of the top 10 though :katie: And Ciao Adios pitfalling :noparty:

A good debut for Most Girls though :flower:

Now Or Never #1 :alexz: Hopefully Bon Appetit doesn't snatch her off the top spot next week :keir:

Paper Love and First Time debuting :clap3: Whippin', TNHMB and Attention are cute too :flower:

Lost In Your Light and Lust For Life's jump :worship2: Everyday, Love and Green Light free falling :chick3:

Best Behaviour -3 :dancehall: Hard Times out after only 1 week :!ohno: Becky G and Astrid S too :'(

Cute top 6, Gaga & Alessia better rise :alexz:

Cheat Codes, LM, Calvin, Tinashe, Nicki, Pitbull, Louisa, MGK, Lorde, Stargate, Anne, Noah, Jason, all falling :biblio:

Nice debut from Hailee, Shawn, Selena, Charli, and Kygo :flower: 

Guetta, Harry, DNCE, Ed rising still :)

G-Eazy, Julia, Paramore, Mary out already :shakeno:

I'm just starting to like Symphony :clap3: it's a very cute song

The Cure & Lust For Life :gaycat4:

Bon Appetit slays and is the best pop single of the year :date3:

Love and CTTR Plummeting :cries: 

WEEK 12

Halsey gets her 2nd week at #1, blocks Lady Gaga

It's a 2nd week at #1 for Halsey with "Now Or Never", the lead single off "hopless fountain kingdom" blocks "The Cure" by Lady Gaga that this week earns one position and peaks at #2. Up from last week is the controversial "Bon Appétit" by Katy Perry and Migos. New peak for Lana and The Weeknd too, their single "Lust For Life" is up at #4 this week. Big jump for Hailee Steinfeld, her new single "Most Girls" climb from #18 to #5. "Stay" by Zedd and Alessia Cara is down to #6 while former #1 "Symphony" by Clean Bandit and Zara Larsson is #7 (down 5!). If "Baby" by Anton Powers and Pixie Lott is down to #8 two other songs enter the Top 10 this week with great performances:  the "First Time" single Kygo released with Ellie Goulding gains 20 positions and reaches #9, thanks to the amount of plays it got this week, "Light My Body Up" by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne in its 7th week charting finally enters Top 10 thanks to the video and reaches a new peak at #10

What's new on the chart?

Huge debut for DJ Khaled with his brand new single "I'm The One", the song was just bubbling under last week and now, thanks to the help Of Bieber, Wayne and the others, is #13 on the chart. Italian Girl Group Le Deva is the biggest italian debut for this countdown as they start at #17 with their single "Un Altra Idea" ("Another Idea"). Good start for Emily Warren too, her single "Hurt By You" debuts at #21. A few more plays also helped Jasmine Thompson and her single "Old Friends", the song is at #28. Other new entries are: "Love Galore" by SZA and Travis Scott (#36), "No Vacancy" by OneRepublic (#38), "1-800-273-8255" by Logic, Khalid and Alessia Cara (#41), "Plot Wist" by Sigrid (#42), "Wind Up" by Keke Palmer featuring Quavo (#43), "Another Life" by David Guetta & Afrojack featuring Ester Dean (#45), "Haters" by TLC (#46) and "Body To Body" by Mike Perry and Imani Williams (#49). "Hard Times" by the Paramore re-enters the chart at #39 this week, reaching a new peak.

Np1DrkI.jpg

12hzh1Z.jpg

n3vVqMG.jpg

uB3zMKx.jpg

1hcbxUp.jpg

JeJIRyu.jpg

BUBBLING UNDER

01. The Kolors - "What Happened Last Night (feat. Gucci Mane & Daddy's Groove)"

02. Tamar Braxton - "My Man"

03. Emmalyn - "Phone Off"

04. TLC - "Way Back (feat. Snoop Dogg)"

05. Kiana Ledé - "I Choose You (feat. Pell)"

06. Una Healy - "Battlelines"

07. Halsey - "Eyes Closed"

08. Lodovica Comello - "50 Shades Of Colours"

09. Paramore - "Told You So"

10. Victoria Monet - "Ready"

OUT THIS WEEK

Samantha Jade - "Nothing Without You" (LW: 33  PEAK: 33  WEEKS: 2)

Stargate - "Waterfall (feat. P!nk & Sia) (LW: 36  PEAK: 15  WEEKS: 9)

Ilaria Porceddu - "Sette Cose"  (LW: 38  PEAK: 38  WEEKS: 1)

Ariana Grande - "Everyday (feat. Future)"  (LW: 39  PEAK: 2  WEEKS: 10)

Jason Derulo - "Swalla (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)"  (LW: 40  PEAK: 11  WEEKS: 10)

Kygo & Selena Gomez - "It Ain't Me"  (LW: 41  PEAK: 2  WEEKS: 12)

DNCE - "Kissing Stangers (feat. Nicki Minaj)"  (LW: 42  PEAK: 42  WEEKS: 3)

Lea Michele - "Love Is Alive"  (LW: 44  PEAK: 11  WEEKS: 9)

Thomas Rhett - "Craving You (feat. Maren Morris)"  (LW: 45  PEAK: 45  WEEKS: 1)

Lana Del Rey - "Love"  (LW: 47  PEAK: 5  WEEKS: 12)

Kiiara - "Whippin (feat. Felix Snow)"  (LW: 48  PEAK: 48  WEEK: 1)

Shawn Mendes - "There's Nothing Holding Me Back"  (LW: 49  PEAK: 49  WEEK: 1)

Hard Times re-entering :alexz: Alessia's new song is cute :jamming: 

Now Or Never on top for another week :worship2: The Cure up to #2 :clap3:

First Time +20 :jonny: Paper Love and Lost In Your Light jumping up as well :celestial4:

Lust For Life in the Top 5 :heart2: Best Behaviour, No Promises, No More Sad Songs and Green Light :dancehall3:

Eyes Closed and Told You So bubbling under :duca: Love, Whippin and Everyday :emofish: 

Ari/Future, Jason/Nicki/Ty, DNCE/Nicki, Lea, Lana falling off :sosad: Paramore returning :date:
Unfortunately not a fan of these debuts :emofish: Harry down 17 spots ummmmm how dare you hunnie :biblio:
Ed, Katy/Skip, Iggy, Lorde, Tinashe, Codes/Demi, Nicki x2, Bandit/Zara, Zedd/Alessia also dropping :'(
Katy/Migos can step back a biT :keir: Noah, Guetta/Nicki/Wayne, Lana/Weeknd, Gaga up :eddie: Halsey still #1 :heart2:

I'm thinking of a complete change.

Stay Tuned.

The Cure and Bon Appetit :clap3: 

I wish I loved Lust For Life as much as I love Love

EDIT:

Don't mind what I said yesterday. I'm so sorry, but I miss the original formula that will come back later today!

Edited by Monky_2405

Week 14

In spite of what I wrote yesterday, I'm sticking with the original formula. Here's Week #14

FueXyGu.jpg

8KWABWX.jpg

ctdgnzy.jpg

nMK35Ew.jpg

n5RbU4w.jpg

RHvCUR0.jpg

BUBBLING UNDER

Spoiler

Timebelle - "Apollo"

Kiana Ledé - "I Choose You (feat. Pell)"

Cashmere Cat - "Quit (feat. Ariana Grande)"

Una Healy - "Battlelines"

Emmalyn - "Phone Off"

Jamala - "I Believe In U"

Shawn Hook - "Reminding Me (feat. Vanessa Hudgens)"

Federica - "Dopotutto"

Jana Burčheska - "Dance Alone"

Pia Mia - "Disarm You"

OUT THIS WEEK

Kendrick Lamar - "LOYALTY. (FEAT. RIHANNA) PEAK: 32  WEEKS: 2

OneRepublic - "No Vacancy"  PEAK: 38  WEEKS: 1

Katy Perry - "Chained To The Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley)"  PEAK: 1  WEEKS: 13

Harry Styles - "Sing Of The Times"  PEAK: 27  WEEKS: 4

David Guetta & Afrojack - "Another Life (feat. Ester Dean)"  PEAK: 45 WEEKS: 1

Maren Morris - "I Could Use A Love Song"  PEAK: 30 WEEKS: 5

Ed Sheeran - "Galway Girl"  PEAK: 31  WEEKS: 3

Bebe Rexha - "F.F.F. (feat. G-Eazy)"  PEAK: 12  WEEKS: 9

Mike Perry - "Body To Body (feat. Imani Williams)"  PEAK: 49  WEEKS: 1

Anne-Marie - "Ciao Adios"  PEAK: 5  WEEKS: 13

Malibu debuting so high :alexz: The Way I Are was very disappointing :noparty:

City Lights is cute :jamming: Yodel It is such a mess, the performance was hilarious :skull:

Told You So :clap3: Paper Love up a but :celestial4: First Time stable :party:

The Cure and Lost In Your Light falling already :shakeno: Iggy, Louisa, Little Mix, Demi and Lorde :emofish:

Battlelines and Quit are cute, hope they debut :celestial:

Bon Appetit :clap3:

Fantastic debut for Miley :clap3:

The Cure dropping :dancehall: 

Ed, Harry, Katy/Skip falling off :noparty: Sign of the Times needs to return ASAP
DNCE/Nicki returning :heart2: Zara + Paramore (TYS) debuting :fish1: Miley top 3 already :soda:
Paramore (HT), Iggy, Lorde, Tinashe, Codes/Demi, Bandit/Zara dropping a TON :biblio::biblio::biblio:
Nicki/Drake/Wayne, Guetta/NIcki/Wayne, Nicki, Zedd/Alessia, Lana/Weeknd, Gaga also down :noparty:
Noah and Katy/Migos being one of the few to rise :smiley: Halsey still unbothered at #1 :gaycat4:

WEEK 15

I'm now posting on my Crownote page the full chart, with all the 100 entries. So my countdown is now a Top 100 Chart.

Formula is the same, it will just show all the songs I consider for my calculations. The chart is the result of total number of plays and preferences.

Preferences points are from the Top 100 Playlist I have on my iTunes. Songs will chart as long as they are on this playlist. Once they're out they will go recurrent. This is a first so there is no information on songs leaving the chart. Starting from next week I will give more details. The biggest news in this weew chart is that Camila Cabello debuts at #1. It's the first song to do so onmy countdown.

Enjoy!

GygYQHQ.jpg

camila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itnow%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGKaty-Perry-Bon-App%C3%A9tit-2017.jpg?itomalibu.jpg?itok=FGCCwccTC-NAxq0VYAQsBn9.jpg?itok=jK9essO7

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life.png?itok=tZpibethe.jpg?itok=DLQKgStVthecure.jpg?itok=Y9XB9F50Swish%20Swish.jpg?itok=LSBfpaC5Kygo-Ellie-Goulding-First-Time-2017-2480

For the chart will full details and graphics click HERE

LW/TW/ARTIST/SONG

Orange: New  Red: Down Green: Up Black: = Blue: Re-Entry

NE 1 Camila Cabello – “Crying in the Club” 
 1  2 Halsey – “Now Or Never”
 2  3 Katy Perry ft. Migos – “Bon Appétit” 
 3  4 Miley Cyrus – “Malibu” 
 4  5 Hailee Steinfeld – “Most Girls” 

6  6 Lana Del Rey ft. The Weeknd – “Lust For Life”
 7  7 DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne – “I'm the One”
 5  8 Lady Gaga – “The Cure”
NE 9 Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj – “Swish Swish”
 9  10 Kygo, Ellie Goulding – “First Time”
NE 11 Selena Gomez – “Bad Liar”
 22  12 Bebe Rexha ft. Lil Wayne – “The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)”
 8  13 Zedd, Alessia Cara – “Stay”
 16  14 Emily Warren – “Hurt By You”
 35  15 Blanche – “City Lights”
 11  16 Le Deva – “Un'Altra Idea”
 26  17 Zara Larsson – “Don't Let Me Be Yours”
 10  18 Shakira – “Me Enamoré”
 14  19 David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne – “Light My Body Up”

15  20 Allie X – “Paper Love”
 21  21 Nicki Minaj, Drake, Lil Wayne – “No Frauds”
 13  22 Nicki Minaj – “Regret In Your Tears”
NE 23 Iggy Azalea ft. Anitta – “Switch”
 19  24 Jasmine Thompson – “Old Friends”
 20  25 DNCE ft. Nicki Minaj – “Kissing Strangers”
 12  26 Anton Powers, Pixie Lott – “Baby”
 25  27 Dua Lipa ft. Miguel – “Lost In Your Light”
NE 28 Camila Cabello – “I Have Questions”
 18  29 Selena Gomez – “Only You”
 28  30 OG3NE – “Lights and Shadows”
 17  31 Clean Bandit ft. Zara Larsson – “Symphony”
 24  32 Logic ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid – “1-800-273-8255”
 27  33 SZA ft. Travis Scott – “Love Galore”
 34  34 HAIM – “Want You Back”
 23  35 Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato – “No Promises”
 32  36 Sigrid – “Plot Twist”
 36  37 Ilinca, Alex Florea – “Yodel It!”
 38  38 Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla $ign – “Swalla (After Dark Remix)”
 31  39 TLC – “Haters”
 29  40 Tinashe – “Flame”
NE 41 Astrid S – “Party's Over”
 45  42 Lorde – “Green Light”
 44  43 Charlie Puth – “Attention”

30  44 Noah Cyrus – “Stay Together”
 NE 45 Sam Lave
ry – “Walk Away”

40  46 Paramore – “Told You So”
 41  47 Keke Palmer ft. Quavo – “Wind Up”
NE 48 Kiana Ledé ft. Pell – “I Choose You”
NE 49 Liam Payne ft. Quavo – “Strip That Down”

37  50 Calvin Harris ft. Young Thug, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande – “Heatstroke”
 33  51 Louisa Johnson – “Best Behaviour”
NE 52 Mike Perry, The Vamps, Sabrina Carpenter – “Hands”
NE 53 Anja Nissen – “Where I Am”
NE 54 Timebelle – “Apollo”
NE 55 Lana Del Rey – “Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind”

42  56 Eden xo ft. Raja Kumari – “Drips Gold”
 43  57 VÉRITÉ – “When You're Gone”
NE 58 Shawn Hook ft. Vanessa Hudgens – “Reminding Me”
NE 59 Jamala – “I Believe In U”

47  60 Iggy Azalea – “Mo Bounce”
NE 61 Federica – “Dopotutto”
 46  62 Kat Graham – “Sometimes”
NE 63 Madonna ft. Guido Dos Santos – “Behind Me”
NE 64 Lady Antebellum – “Somebody Else's Heart”
NE 65 OneRepublic – “No Vacancy”
NE 66 kirstin – “Break A Little”

49  67 Paramore – “Hard Times”
RE 68 Shawn Mendes – “There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back”
RE 69 Kendrick Lamar ft. Rihanna – “LOYALTY.”

NE 70 Rachel Crow – “Dime”
RE 71 Maren Morris – “I Could Use A Love Song”
NE 72 Emmalyn Estrada – “Phone Off”
NE 73 Demy – “This Is Love ”
NE 74 SunStroke Project – “Hey Mamma”
NE 75 Jana Burčeska – “Dance Alone

RE 76 Harry Styles – “Sign Of The Times”
NE 77 Marina Kaye – “On My Own”
NE 78 Cashmere Cat ft. Ariana Grande – “Quit”
NE 79 Bianca Atzei – “Abbracciami Perdonami Gli Sbagli”
NE 80 Una Healy – “Battlelines”

RE 81 Afrojack, David Guetta ft. Ester Dean – “Another Life”
RE 82 Mike Perry ft. Imani Williams – “Body To Body”

NE 83 Ed Sheeran – “Galway Girl”
RE 84 Thomas Rhett ft. Maren Morris – “Craving You”
NE 85 Pia Mia – “Disarm You”
RE 86 Kiiara ft. Felix Snow – “Whippin”
RE 87 Beyoncé – “Die With You”
RE 88 Samantha Jade – “Nothing Without You”

NE 89 The Kolors ft. Gucci Mane, Daddy's Groove – “What Happened Last Night”
NE 90 Lodovica Comello – “50 Shades Of Colours”
NE 91 Halsey – “Eyes Closed”
NE 92 Tamar Braxton – “My Man”
NE 93 Francesco Gabbani – “Tra Le Granite E Le Granate”
NE 94 J-Ax & Fedez ft. T-Pain – “Senza Pagare”
NE 95 Victoria Monet – “Ready”

RE 96 Black M ft. Shakira – “Comme Moi”
NE 97 Gaia – “Fotogramas”
NE 98 TLC ft. Snoop Dogg – “Way Back”
NE 99 MØ – “Nights With You”
NE 100 Tkay Maidza – “Glorious”

Camila... :mazen: Ed and Harry returning :heart2: Selena + Katy/Nicki both debuting high :clap3: Iggy/Anitta almost top 20 :smiley:
Paramore (HT) and Iggy slipping out of the top 50 :biblio: Paramore (TYS), Noah, Tinashe, Codes/Demi, Bandit/Zara,

DNCE/Nicki, Guetta/Nicki/Wayne, Zedd/Alessia, Gaga, Miley, Halsey also moving downwards :sosad:
Jason/Nicki/Ty, Nicki/Drake/Wayne, Lana/Weeknd stable :eddie: Lorde and Zara getting some cute boosts :alexz3:

Crying In The Club debuting at #1 :alexz: Didn't like it too much when it was released but it's a bop :jamming:

Malibu and Now Or Never only falling one spot :celestial4: I Have Questions debuting :celestial3:

Quit, Eyes Closed and Coachella as well :party: Party's Over is v disappointing, her other songs > :chick1:

Harry, Shawn and Kiiara re-entering :celestial: Green Light pulling thru :date2:

Switch close to the Top 20 :duca: Gaga, Alessia, Dua, Paramore and Louisa falling :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.