• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed blocking Banks :shakeno:

The bad guy version with Justin kinda deserves to flop :gaycat2:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 127

shawn mendes camila cabello GIF by Shawn Mendes

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFWhitney Houston - "Higher Love" single cover artwork

A lot of things happening this week, new balances are being established and, as always, that has a consequence on some songs starting to lose point very fast, let's begin. "Senorita" stays at #1 for a second week in a row and it's once again followed by "You Need To Calm Down" (#2) and "Never Really Over" (#3). "Spirit" enters the Top 5 as it rises at #4. Two other significant things happening in the top 10: Miley goes back in with "Mother's Daughter", up at #9 and Kygo conquers yet another one Top 10 hits as "Higher Love", featuring the late Whitney Houston, climbs at #10. With the In My Defense release, and with the help of a gorgeous music video, "**** It Up" by Iggy Azalea and Kash Doll debuts at #22, behind it among debuts there is Sam Smith with "How Do You Sleep?" (#36). Two other songs off The Lion King: The Gift enters the chart this week: "Brown Sking Girl" at #37 and "Bigger" at #63. Hayley Kiyoko makes her come back to the countdown with "I Wish", entering at #41, while "Why Do You Love Me" by Charlotte Lawrence debuts at #46. Other debuts are by Natasha Bedingfield with "Roller Skate" (#58) and by the country super girl group The Highwomen with "Redesigning Women" (#60). "The Archer" by Taylor Swift, with just two days, enters the chart early at #55, same situation for "Takeaway" by The Chainsmokers, Illenium and Lennon Stella as it enters the chart at #96 in spite of being released just a few hours before the closing of the tracking week. "Gone" by Charli XCX and Christine and The Queens jumps at #28 a week after its early debut #95.Check out the whole chart below to learn more and to discover the songs that suffered a major loss in points after all this stuff happened:

AsGS4gn.pngd1nUtA7.pngP2iTr8j.png3aZa8qD.pngU9UADQl.pngNdwGFoS.pngwpSeaKa.pngHBGsHr1.pngVKVMuW6.png5zPZo9x.pngO4JKIxs.pngNkCIrST.pngyAfBCza.pngXhGnsHO.png

xlVuXiJ.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Zara Larsson - "Don't Worry Bout Me"  Peak: #10  Weeks: 16

Billie Eilish - "bad guy (Remix) (feat. Justin Bieber)"  Peak: #99  Weeks: 1

Serayah - "Love It"  Peak: #98  Weeks: 1

ALMA - "Lonely Night"  Peak: #93  Weeks: 3

Vérité - "gone"  Peak: #94  Weeks: 3

Carrie Underwood - "Southbound"  Peak: #63  Weeks: 9

SZA, The Weeknd & Travis Scott - "Power Is Powe"  Peak: #14  Weeks: 13

Gone West - "What Could've Been"  Peak: #86  Weeks: 3

Bonnie McKee & August 08 - "Lovely"  Peak: #90  Weeks: 1

teamwork, Nina Nesbitt & AJ Mitchell - "Afterhours"  Peak: #44  Weeks: 10

Shawn Mendes - "If I Can't Have You"  Peak: #30  Weeks: 11

Ed Sheeran - "Cross Me (feat. Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock"  Peak: #28  Weeks: 8

BLACKPINK - "Kill This Love"  Peak: #1 (x3)  Weeks: 15

Takagi & Ketra - "JAMBO (feat. Giusy Ferreri & Omi)"  Peak: #60  Weeks: 7

Astrid S - "The First One"  Peak: #57  Weeks: 8

Becky G & Maluma - "La Respuesta"  Peak: #10  Weeks: 13

Billie Eilish - "bad guy"  Peak: #3  Weeks: 16

Deborah Iurato - "Stammi Bene (On My Mind)"  Peak: #92  Weeks: 2

2019 #1s

Ariana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkHalsey - "Without Me" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artwork
BLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkKaty Perry - "Never Really Over" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

174x0w.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Beyoncé & Various Artists - The Lion King: The Gift  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Iggy Azalea - In My Defense remote_rec_recing.png

03. Sabrina Carpenter - Singular Act II  remote_rec_recing.png 

04. Aitana - Spoiler  rdLqhlV.png

05. Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaboration Project  su5bFOA.png

06. Various Artists - The Lion King (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)  su5bFOA.png

07. Ariana Grande - thank u, next  Risultati immagini per back

08. Madonna - Madame X  Risultati immagini per back

09. Miley Cyrus - She Is Coming Risultati immagini per back

10. Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty Risultati immagini per back

2019's #1 Albums

A Star Is Born SoundtrackTráiler - EP...Baby One More TimeElla Mai

Paranoia AirlinesThe Sun Will Come up, The Seasons Will ChangeThank U, NextThank U, Next

Thank U, NextThank U, NextGIRLThank U, Next

GIRLwhen we all fall asleep, where do we go?when we all fall asleep, where do we go?Kill This Love - EP
Dinah Jane 1Hurts 2B HumanLove + FearBeauty Marks
DedicatedBeauty MarksMadame XMadame X
Madame XRisultati immagini per aitana spoilerThank U, Next174x0w.jpg
174x0w.jpg

The Archer debuts :worship:

Iggy & Sabrina debuting at the album & singles chart :clap3:

Lennon Stella :heart2:

Good for Spirit climbing to the top 5. Higher Love is okay.

Iggy Azalea though :thing:

We had the same exact top 2 this week :heart2:

The archer debuting :flame:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 128

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFWhitney Houston - "Higher Love" single cover artwork

It's rare, but it can happen! This week's Top 10 is pretty much the same as the one from last week. The only thing that changes is because of a switch of positions between "Mother's Daughter" by Miley Cyrus (up one spot at #8) and "Megatron" by Nicki Minaj (down one spot at #9). So, "Senorita" keeps the top spot for the third week in a row and keeps on blocking "You Need To Calm Down" and "Never Really Over". Just outside the Top 10 "Goodbyes" by Post Malone approches rising at #11, "**** It Up" by Iggy Azalea and Kash Doll climbs at #12 in its second week. Dinah Jane scores her best debut ever as "SZNS" enters the chart at #18. Among debuts we also have Pabllo Vittar featuring Charli XCX with "Flash Pose" at #34 while LIZ and Slayyyter make their chart debuts with "Diamonds In The Dark" at #56. Ready for the debuts album release, Mabel manages to see "Bad Behaviour" charting at #63. "Omg" by Gryffin and Carly Rae Jepsen was playlisted only on tuesday but had enough play to debut early at #75. Great callout scores for other debuting songs, such as "PAY ME BACK!" by ILIRA (#88). "Sippin'" by Tulisa, thanks to a strong airplay, climbs at #43, same for "Asia" by Luna (up at #59). "The Archer" jumps at #26 after its first full week, big jump also for "Takeaway" as the song rises at #45 after its very early debut from last week. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

fc4EkRo.png

wVl0GGt.pngWWtFnq4.pngDDcgasW.pngTyNJIuj.pngvpiugVX.pnggnynjYg.png4dYGbW1.pngI1jDCr7.png8PxGAbY.pnggHaJKiW.png1TH8lBF.png78OfPWu.pngXkWxVAH.pngTgdkVJ9.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Danity Kane - "Neon Lights"  Peak: #66  Weeks: 4

Kaskade - "With You (feat. Meghan Trainor)"  Peak: #99  Weeks: 1

Lo Stato Sociale - "DJ Di M***A (feat. Arisa & MYSS KETA)"  Peak: #74  Weeks: 4

Sabrina Carpenter - "I'm Fakin"  Peak: #95  Weeks: 1

Ciara - "Thinkin Bout You"  Peak: #2  Weeks: 17

Steve Void & Louisa - "Ain't Got You"  Peak: #89  Weeks: 1

BTS & Zara Larsson - "A Brand New Day"  Peak: #75  Weeks: 6

Romina Falconi - "Magari Muori (feat. Taffo Funeral Services)"  Peak: #84  Weeks: 5

BTS - "Boy With Luv (feat. Halsey)"  Peak: #5  Weeks: 15

Celine Dion - "Flying On My Own"  Peak: #69  Weeks: 7

BANKS - "Look What You're Doing To Me (feat. Francis and the Lights)"  Peak: #55  Weeks: 7

Carly Rae Jepsen - "Too Much"  Peak: #20  Weeks: 11

2019 #1s

Ariana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkHalsey - "Without Me" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artwork
BLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkKaty Perry - "Never Really Over" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

174x0w.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Beyoncé & Various Artists - The Lion King: The Gift  =

02. Iggy Azalea - In My Defense =

03. P!NK - Hurts 2B Human  Risultati immagini per back 

04. Ariana Grande - thank u, next  rdLqhlV.png

05. Sabrina Carpenter - Singular Act II  su5bFOA.png

06. Elettra Lamborghini - Twerking Queen  Risultati immagini per back

07. Madonna - Madame X  rdLqhlV.png

08. Aitana - Spoiler  su5bFOA.png

09. Various Artists - The Lion King (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) su5bFOA.png

10. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You  Risultati immagini per back

2019's #1 Albums

Paranoia AirlinesThe Sun Will Come up, The Seasons Will ChangeThank U, NextThank U, Next

GIRLwhen we all fall asleep, where do we go?when we all fall asleep, where do we go?Kill This Love - EP
174x0w.jpg174x0w.jpg

A very strong top 10 indeed :clap3:

ILIRA, Becky, Mabel & Carly debuting :)

Lennon climbing 51 spots :duca:

The Archer top 30 :clap3:

NRO + YNTCD top 5 :worship:

Sad to see One Touch continuing to fall. Nice debut of Shine though.

Spirit is good although I think I'm already kinda over it.

You need to calm down still getting blocked :jonny5:

Señorita #1 tho :eddie:

The archer rising this much :katie2:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 129

Animated GIFAnimated GIFWhitney Houston - "Higher Love" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Four weeks at the top for "Senorita" by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, leaders of a really stable and forzen top 3 with "You Need To Calm Down" at #2 and "Never Really Over" at #3. "Boyfriend" marks the great return of Ariana Grande into the top 10 as it debuts at #4, becoming the firs ever chart entry for Social House. Post Malone and Young Thug finally crack the top 10 as "Goodbyes" climbs four spot and peaks, for now, at #7 in its fifth week charting. "Higher Love" by Kygo and the late Whitney Houston is still climbing and rises from #10 to #8. "Hate Me" by Ellie Goulding reaches a new peak at #14 while "Gone" by Charli XCX and Christine and the Queens enters the Top 20 climbing at #16. Brand new peak for Tory Kelly too, as her "Sorry Would Go A Long Why" rebounds climbing at #22. "Takeaway" by The Chainsmokers, Illenium and Lennon Stella is up at #31 and is still showing great signs of growth, "Omg" by Gryffin and Carly Rae Jepsen jumps at #45 after debuting 30 spots lower last week after just a day of release. Among debuts, other than the new Ariana single, we have: Tove Lo with "Bad As The Boys", featuring ALMA, at #29, "Tonight" by Alice Chater at #36 and Lauv and Anne-Marie just outside the Top 40, at #41, with "****, i'm lonely". "My Type" by Saweetie enters at #74. Check out the full chart below to discover and learn more:

3blinXf.pngQiD2Jk5.pngPLVzG2w.pnge6Psox6.pngikwBOEF.pngsmFOb6D.png53VFS4U.pngrA2Enyz.pnga4D8QWH.pngkuKyqg6.png8Egxols.pngehU8xnv.pngDIwQIZW.pngMLgum7z.png71Di2MQ.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Dimitri Vega & Like Mike, David Guetta & Daddy Yankee - "Instagram (feat. Afro Bros & Natti Natasha)"  Peak: #94  Weeks: 3

Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - "I Don't Care"  Peak: #16  Weeks: 12

Elodie - "Margarita (feat. Marracash)"  Peak: #60  Weeks: 7

Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars & Chris Stapleton - "BLOW"  Peak: #58  Weeks: 4

Ellie Goulding - "Sixteen"  Peak: #6  Weeks: 16

Dinah Jane - "Heard It All Before"  Peak: #11  Weeks: 15

ZAYN & Zhavia Ward - "A Whole New World"  Peak: #7  Weeks: 12

Elettra Lamborghini & Childsplay - "Tocame (feat. Pitbull)"  Peak: #71  Weeks: 5

Madonna & Maluma - "Medellin"  Peak: #2  Weeks: 16

Kelsea Ballerini - "Better Luck Next Time"  Peak: #39  Weeks: 7

Chloe Howl - "In The Middle (Sad Banger)"  Peak: #53  Weeks: 8

2019 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

174x600bb.jpg

01. Mabel - High Expectations  remote_rec_recing.png

02. P!NK - Hurts 2B Human rdLqhlV.png

03. Beyoncé & Varioust Artists - The Lion King: The Gift  su5bFOA.png 

04. Aitana - Spoiler  rdLqhlV.png

05. Ariana Grande - thank u, next  su5bFOA.png

06. Mark Ronson - Late Night Feelings  Risultati immagini per back

07. Iggy Azalea - In My Defense  su5bFOA.png

08. Carly Rae Jepsen - Deidcated  Risultati immagini per back

09. Rita Ora - Phoenix Risultati immagini per back

10. Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty  Risultati immagini per back

01. Beyoncé & Various Artists - The Lion King: The Gift  =

02. Iggy Azalea - In My Defense =

03. P!NK - Hurts 2B Human  Risultati immagini per back 

04. Ariana Grande - thank u, next  rdLqhlV.png

05. Sabrina Carpenter - Singular Act II  su5bFOA.png

06. Elettra Lamborghini - Twerking Queen  Risultati immagini per back

07. Madonna - Madame X  rdLqhlV.png

08. Aitana - Spoiler  su5bFOA.png

09. Various Artists - The Lion King (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) su5bFOA.png

10. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You  Risultati immagini per back

2019's #1 Albums

174x0w.jpg174x0w.jpg174x600bb.jpg

Miranda Lambert debuting :worship:

Spirit is actually doing well here :clap3: 

NRO is the only good song in the top 3 

I'm expecting Mother's Daughter to rebound following the split...

HDYS climbing :clap3:

Hate Me is okay, too forgettable though.

boyfriend debuting in the top 5 :clap3:

CeCe :duca: I loved her on X Factor

Boyfriend blocked from top 3 :fan: 

NRO holding so well after all those weeks :alexz: 

MD out of top 10 :'( 

Mad Love was such a disappointing choice for a single, OK>>>>
that Lauv/Anne song was such a nice surprise :jonny: 

Teyana debuting :party: 

H2BH almost #1 :eek: 

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 130

Pool You Need To Calm Down GIF by Taylor Swift

Animated GIFDinah Jane featuring A Boogie Wit da Hoodie - "SZNS" single cover artworkAnimated GIFWhitney Houston - "Higher Love" single cover artworkAnimated GIF

First of all, this week the tracking period is closing a day in advance. That's because holidays are approaching and the one for next week might be not happening, that said..."You Need To Calm Down" finally beats "Senorita" as it rises back to the #1 spot for a 4th non consecutive week, becoming the second song doing so in the history of this countdown. Shawn and Camila slip at #2 after four weeks at the top. "Boyfriend" ascends at #3 and we gotta say that the first three positions are showing a very minimun difference in points so, what happens next, might be surprising. "Goodbyes" by Post Malone and Young Thung climbs at #5 while Dinah's "SZNS" enters the top 10 climinb at #7, becoming her highest charting singles yet so far. Right outside the Top 10 "Hate Me"by Ellie Goulding conqueres its new peak at #11. About debuts: "Small Talk" enters at #13 and "Hot Girl Summer" debuts at #24. We also have "Mama" by Ella Eyre, Banx & Ranx and Kiana Ledé at #53, Lana Del Rey's "Looking For America" at #56 and another "Mama" as the Bebe Rexha track enters at #89. Great callout scores for songs like "Love Me Again" by Raye that, thanks to that, jumps at #67 in its second week. Check the full chart below: 

ThG2uAg.pngjY2l8kO.pngg3qkQCk.pngJYDFeTs.pngaLuC3PH.pngcSKtrnj.pngK4jeYyh.png8lG8HmX.pngFBIAu4n.pngcyVNUIl.pngjmbxfUi.pngWS9ruuC.pngRqubElw.pngpfZi3eq.png6plEFEl.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

The Band Perry - "The Good Life"  Peak: #92  Weeks: 3

Kelli-Leigh - "Without You"  Peak: #74  Weeks: 7

Rita Ora - "New Look"  Peak: #80  Weeks: 3

Kygo - "Carry On (feat. Rita Ora)"  Peak: #4  Weeks: 16

Daya - "Left Me Yet"  Peak: #31  Weeks: 7

BTS - "Dream Glow (feat. Charli XCX)"  Peak: #24  Weeks: 9

BoomDaBash - "Mambo Salentino (feat. Alessandra Amoroso)"  Peak: #36  Weeks: 9

Ed Sheeran - "Beautiful People (feat. Khalid)"  Peak: #39  Weeks: 6

Madonna & Swae Lee - "Crave"  Peak: #11  Weeks: 14

Beyoncé - "BIGGER"  Peak: #63  Weeks: 3

Sabrina Carpenter - "In My Bed"  Peak: #41  Weeks: 9

2019 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

174x174bb.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Tori Kelly - Inspired By True Events  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Miley Cyrus - SHE IS COMING Risultati immagini per back

03. Mabel - High Expectations  su5bFOA.png 

04. Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated  rdLqhlV.png

05. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You  Risultati immagini per back

06. Ariana Grande - thank u, next su5bFOA.png

07. Beyoncé & Varioust Artists - The Lion King: The Gift  su5bFOA.png 

08. Carrie Underwood - Cry Pretty  rdLqhlV.png

09. Julia Michaels - Inner Monologue Pt. II Risultati immagini per back

10. Iggy Azalea - In My Defense  su5bFOA.png

2019's #1 Albums

174x0w.jpg174x0w.jpg174x600bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

Katy, Ella, Cxloe & ZENDAYA debuting :heart2:

Tori's album is okay

Cassadee + Katy's Small Talk debuting :party:

NRO > Boyfriend >>> others in top 5 :eli: 

Mad Love rising again :eek: 

Small Talk misses top 10 :cries: 

Ritual falling hard :'( 

Great top 2!! :jamming:

Boyfriend is cute :-*

HDYS and I Wish climbing nicely :clap3:

I kinda liked that Ocean of Tears song, although her vocals were kinda polarizing but it's growing on me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.