Monky_2405's: Dua Lipa's success is not an "Illusion"

Monky_2405

3 hours ago, Bloody Valentine said:

Oh okay.. Wait I didn't know there was a code to copy? Where do I paste it? I do notice most songs have numbers next to it.

Yes, every song has a number (duplicates have different numbers), you should paste it next to the song title when you are creating your chart! For example: type forever and then (code) and it's done! This is a method I figured out when stuff like this happene!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Be Kind debuting in the top 20 :worship:

Nice top 2

Physical, Toosie slide & I love me :eddie:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 169

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFMegan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé - "Savage (Remix)" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

And they did it...Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber have the 5th song ever to debut at the top of our countdown. After one week, "Stuck With U" enters directly at #1, ending the run of "Break My Heart" by Dua Lipa (down at #2). "Stuck With U" is, as already said, the 5th song to debut at the Top after "Crying In The Club", "Barbie Tingz", "no tears left to cry" and "GTFO". It's Bieber's first #1 and Ariana's 6th. "Break Up Song" by the Little Mix, after the premiere of the official music video, earns one more position and climbs at #3, reaching a new peak. Lady Gaga's "Stupid Love" finally starts its fall as it loses 4 positions, jumping down at #6. New peaks for "I Love You's", up at #7, and the "Savage" remix as it climbs at #8 from #9 in its second week. Right outside the Top 10, Marshmello and Halsey stop their climb, at #11 with "Be Kind". "I Dare You" by Kelly Clarkson and "Lonely Hearts" by JoJo both enters the Top 20 at #16 and #19 respectively. "Say So (Remix)" featuring Nicki Minaj jumps at #22 and in the meantime, thanks to the album plays, songs off Kehlani's new record climbs nicely: "F&MU" is up 11 spots at #28 while, for example, "Everybody Business" resurges with a 21 spots jump at #38 (new peak); "Open (Passionate)" enters at #63. Speaking of debuts, Kim Petras has her best one ever with "Malibu", new at #42, Jojo's "Comeback", with the help of Tory Lanez, enters at #49 and "i finally understand" by Charli XCX charts at #57. "Summer Feelings" by Lennon Stella and Charlie Puth, released on Monday, enters the chart at #59 while the late Tuesday release didn't help FLETCHER to chart higher than #93 with her latest single (expected to jump a lot anyway) "Bitter". Check out the full chart below to also discover songs that are falling like rocks:

5t9Mz5W.pnglxUftZN.pngpcDJiG2.pngmPQox6a.png1QumER3.pngf0a7rVR.pngECSoiLM.pngR8VOz8M.png2typSwY.pngGSowJ3D.pngtWYJDrZ.pngSppQEod.pngYDPtfo8.pngIElyNSn.pnghacXR4e.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Justin Bieber - "Intentions (feat. Quavo)"  Peak: #39  Weeks: 13

Sean Paul & Tove Lo - "Calling On Me"  Peak: #56  Weeks: 13

Florian Picasso - "Like You Do (feat. GASHI & Ally Brooke)"  Peak: #89  Weeks: 5

Jimmie Allen & Noah Cyrus - "This Is Us" Peak: #41  Weeks: 8

Grace Davies - "Addicted to Blue"  Peak: #56  Weeks: 7

R3HAB - "All Night (feat. Ally Brooke)"  Peak: #28  Weeks: 11

Rina Sawayama - "Chosen Family"  Peak: #72  Weeks: 5

Alicia Keys - "Underdog"  Peak: #6  Weeks: 17

Alessia Cara - "I Choose"  Peak: #68  Weeks: 4

Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani - "Nobody But You"  Peak: #4  Weeks: 20

Megan Thee Stallion - "Savage"  Peak: #59  Weeks: 4

David Bisbal & Aitana - "Si Tu La Quieres"  Peak: #76  Weeks: 4

Sam Smith - "To Die For" Peak: #14  Weeks: 12

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork
Halsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkJustin Bieber - "Stuck with U" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Kehlani - It Was Good Until It Wasn't remote_rec_recing.png
02. Britney Spears - Glory  remote_rec_recing.png 
03. JoJo - good to know  =
04. Lennon Stella - Three. Two. One.  su5bFOA.png
05. PARTYNEXTDOOR - PARTYMOBILE  Risultati immagini per back
06. Selena Gomez - Rare  rdLqhlV.png
07. Hailee Stenfeld - Half Written Story - EP  remote_rec_recing.png
08. Gaia - Genesi  su5bFOA.png
09. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia  su5bFOA.png
10. Kelsea Ballerini - kelsea  su5bFOA.png

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg
174x600bb.jpg174x174.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

I could never get into stuck on u :(  but nice on Ariana knocking Dua off :eek:

YES Comeback debuts  :clap3: the other girl climbing :heart2: 

Aly & AJ new song is really catchy!   :katie2:

Stuck With U is cute, but Number #1 material? I'm not sure about that :oh:

Glory debuting :omg:

Not Stuck with U :oh: BMH deserved

I'm Ready falling a bit, but still pretty stable

Need to listen to more of JoJo's recent stuff, but I wasn't too impressed with Man

Stupid Love, Break My Heart, Savage :party:

Break my heart falling from #1 and Stupid love already having a huge fall without touching the top spot :skull:

I love me stable in the top 5 :cm:

Say so I like the original version better

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 170

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFMegan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé - "Savage (Remix)" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFHalsey - "Be Kind" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber spend a second week at #1 with their duet "Stuck With U". "Break My Heart" by Dua Lipa is still #2, after its fall from #1 from last week. The "Savage (Remix)" jumps from #8 to #3, letting Little Mix new single, "Break Up Song", slip at #4. "Daisies" by Katy Perry debuts at #5, matching in its first week the peak of her previous song "Never Worn White". "Boyfriend" by Selena Gomez climbs at #7 and its followed, at #8, by a brend new Top 10 entry: "Be Kind" by Marshmello and Halsey, up from #11. "Stupid Love" leaves the Top 10 for the first time after 11 weeks as it falls from #6 to #12. Doja and Nicki enter the Top 20 with "Say So (Remix)" as it keeps on climbing, ascending from #22 to #15. It took 6 weeks but in the end Charli XCX also score another Top 20 with "forever", up at #20. The award for Greatest grainer in plays from last week goes to Dagny's "Somebody" that reaches a new peak at #29 with a 21 positions jump. "Do It" by Chloe & Halle, thanks to strong airplay and a good placement debuts at #31 and it's followed, among debuts, by the new Jonas Brothers single with Karol G, "X" (#38). After its midweek release, very close to the end of the tracking week, Foxes comeback single, "Love Not Loving You", debuts at #75. "Summer Feelings" by Lennon Stella and Charlie Puth entered the chart at #59 last week after a midweek release aswell, and it's now #35 after its first full week. Songs pulled off the playlists are starting to free falling as usual. Check out the full chart below to discover the full list of debuting, climbing and falling songs:

MrvwRYo.pngjo37lEr.pngsiOvuHj.pngbL1qdJh.pngXE4mZbe.pngbG5nSqq.pngeNjrLQN.png9l2zP63.pngjhOVXT2.pngm4o73AL.pngT5Sknbj.pngOdkHeYw.pngQLOwDB1.pngTlulZhm.pngQzpDlof.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Megan Thee Stallion & Normani - "Diamonds"  Peak: #4  Weeks: 18

Anne-Marie - "Birthday"  Peak: #18  Weeks: 14

Lennon Stella - "Jealous"  Peak: #50  Weeks: 9

Jana Kramer - "Untouchable" Peak: #97  Weeks: 2

Betty Who - "The One"  Peak: #32  Weeks: 12

Ginette Claudette - "Trouble"  Peak: #95  Weeks: 1

CHUNG HA - "Stay Tonight"  Peak: #91  Weeks: 2

Kehlani - "Toxic"  Peak: #44  Weeks: 9

TAEYEON - "Happy"  Peak: #91  Weeks: 1

Alesso - "Midnight (feat. Alesso)"  Peak: #70  Weeks: 5

Eleni Foureira - "YAYO"  Peak: #28  Weeks: 11

Live Lounge AllStars - "Times Like These"  Peak: #61  Weeks: 3

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork
Halsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artworkJustin Bieber - "Stuck with U" single cover artwork
Justin Bieber - "Stuck with U" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

170x600bb.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Charli XCX - how i'm feeling now remote_rec_recing.png
02. JoJo - good to know  rdLqhlV.png 
03. ITZY - IT'z Me  Risultati immagini per back
04. Mabel - High Expectations  Risultati immagini per back
05. Niall Horan - Heartbreak Weather  Risultati immagini per back
06. Kehlani - It Was Good Until It Wasn't  su5bFOA.png
07. Various Artists - TROLLS: World Tour  Risultati immagini per back
08. Harry Styles- Fine Line  Risultati immagini per back
09. PARTYNEXTDOOR - PARTYMOBILE  su5bFOA.png
10. Pabllo Vittar - 111  remote_rec_recing.png

2020 #1 Albums

170x600bb.jpg

Top 5 debut for Katy :clap3:

Foxes & Inna also debuting :) 

Comeback climbing :worship2:

46/100!  X debuts :D

BMH still strong at #2 :cm:

Stupid love falling out of top 10 already & I love me almost out of it as well :blush:

Say so remix huge jump :gaycat2:

Daisies debuting in the top 5  :worship:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 171

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFMegan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé - "Savage (Remix)" single cover artwork

Animated GIFAnimated GIFHalsey - "Be Kind" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

What a monumental week! For the second time this year a song debuts at #1, it's the first time since 2018 that more than 1 song debuts at #1. But that's not all, as "Rain On Me" by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande enters the chart at #1, it becomes the biggest debut ever in terms of plays since this countdown started. It's Lady Gaga's first #1 and Ariana's 8th. It's Ariana's third song to debut at #1 (after "no tears left to cry" and the more recent "Stuck With U") and the 6th song overall to start at #1. Congrats to both artists! As Gaga's latest single makes such a bow, "Stuck With U" loses the Top after two weeks and slips at #2, forcing "Daisies" by Katy Perry to stop at #3 (+2 since last week). No other significant changes are to be noted into the Top 10. This was a huge week for Doja Cat aswell! The rapper has 3 songs charting inside the Top 40: "Say So (Remix)" climbs at #2, "In Your Eyes (Remix)" enters the chart at #38 while her official brand new single, "Like That", enters the chart at #40 after gaining since the music video surfaced online on sunday night. Ellie Goulding's "Power" debuts at #21, marking one of the singer's gratest performances ever in its first week. Carly Rae Jepsen, sitting pretty at #1 in the albums chart, debuts at #43 with "This Love Ins't Crazy".A little underperformance for boht Alice Chater and Tove Lo as both chart low with "Two Of Us" (#67) and "sadder badder cooler" (#81) respectively. Chloe x Halle's "Do It" reaches a new peak at #29 while "the other girl" by Kelsea Ballerini and Halsey enters the Top 20 jumping at #19. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

TQQrzmF.pnglPSZrlo.png7EiIH4D.png3Kn4Y2Q.pngYVqkkEN.pngrWLJvfr.pngNeCqlHo.pngAHSvlHd.pngxPxeSSk.pngeIoGhAo.pngpFQrONT.pngheRw4p7.png7yJTliA.pngVvoWf8y.pngasRXxAc.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Jhene Aiko & H.E.R. - "B.S."  Peak: #100  Weeks: 1

Natalie Shay - "Owe It To You"  Peak: #41  Weeks: 7

INNA - "Sober"  Peak: #98  Weeks: 1

Dixie Chicks - "Gaslighter" Peak: #25  Weeks: 11

Kiesza - "All Of The Feelings"  Peak: #30  Weeks: 11

Laura Marano - "When You Wake Up"  Peak: #71  Weeks: 4

Niall Horan - "Heartbreak Weather"  Peak: #35  Weeks: 9

Pabllo Vittar & Thalia - "Timida"  Peak: #46  Weeks: 9

Lennon Stella - "Fear Of Being Alone"  Peak: #55  Weeks: 6

Tiesto & Becky Hill - "Nothing Really Matters"  Peak: #81  Weeks: 5

Phoebe Ryan - "Ring"  Peak: #85  Weeks: 5

2020 #1 Singles

Justin Bieber - "Stuck with U" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "Rain On Me" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

01. Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B  remote_rec_recing.png
02. Doja Cat - Hot Pink  Risultati immagini per back 
03. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia  Risultati immagini per back
04. Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty  Risultati immagini per back
05. Charli XCX - how i'm feeling now  su5bFOA.png
06. Kelsea Ballerini - Kelsea  Risultati immagini per back
07. Dagny - Strangers / Lovers (Side A) - EP  remote_rec_recing.png
08. Lennon Stella - Three. Two. One.  Risultati immagini per back
09. Gaia - Genesi  Risultati immagini per back
10. Elodie - This Is Elodie  Risultati immagini per back

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

RAIN. ON. ME!!!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291b5b9dad31366bb7e8

Mambo finally debuting :clap3: My Impact :oh:

Rain On Me will might have the same debut on my countdown tomorrow :fan:

15 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Mambo finally debuting :clap3: My Impact :oh:

Rain On Me will might have the same debut on my countdown tomorrow :fan:

Yes, for your impact :oh: And I just saw this week's update for your countdown :flame: 

Rain On Me + Power debuting :worship:

Rain on Me debuting at #1 :party:

Rain on me debuting at #1.. you Top 100 still as perfect as always :smitten:

Rain on me debuting at record-breaking #1 :gaygacat3:

In your eyes is an amazing song, but I like the original better :giraffe:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 172

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFMegan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé - "Savage (Remix)" single cover artwork

Halsey - "Be Kind" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFDoja Cat featuring Nicki Minaj - "Say So (Remix)" single cover artwork

Without surprise ,"Rain On Me" keeps its spot at the Top, blocking "Daisies" climb as the lead single off KP5 jumps at #2 in its third week. "Stuck With U" slips one spot at #3 followed by "Break My Heart"  and "Savage (Remix)" at #4 and #5 respectively. "Be Kind" by Marshmello and Halsey reaches at new peak at #6 while Doja Cate finally breaks the Top 10 wall as the "Say So (Remix)" climbs at #10. This is the second Top 10 for Doja Cat, following the one she earned when the album version of the same song reached #7 a few months ago. "Power" by Ellie Goulding goes #19 from #21, slowing down its run in its second week. Chloe x Halle knock at the Top 20 door with "Do It", up at #21. Hot shot debut for "Sour Candy", released as a promo single the day before Chromatica release, the BLACKPINK assisted song enters the chart #34. Rosalia and Travis Scott debut at #42 with "TKN". "The Writer" gives Four Of Diamonds one of their best weekly performances ever, and enters the chart at #63. Harry Styles charts at #75 with "Watermelon Sugar", ready to score yet another hit. Ella Eyre's "Dreams" enters at #77, as a results of its playlisting, "L.O.V.(e)." has been dropped and starte falling. Released on Monday, "MORE & MORE" by TWICE already debuts at  #76, ready to soar next week after its first full period of availability. Check out the full chart below to discover more: 

Xrv5Qj6.png

pwKUU5g.pngPzOOvcz.pngT4SanuX.pngc0Sc8C8.png5cqcDYW.png

WKKOrrY.pnge0vTsO7.pngx1cUWgR.pngQr09Gzf.png

88JmLax.pngwf52e55.pngNfKgN6q.pngpdekIXV.png

UOAAjnq.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Avril Lavigne  - "We Are Warriors"  Peak: #62  Weeks: 5

Ally Brooke - "Fabulous"  Peak: #18  Weeks: 13

Sam Feldt - "Hold Me Close (feat. Ella Enderson)"  Peak: #42  Weeks: 9

ITZY - "WANNABE" Peak: #22  Weeks: 12

Christina Aguilera - "Loyal Brave True"  Peak: #31  Weeks: 12

Harry Styles - "Falling"  Peak: #41  Weeks: 13

Sia - "Together"  Peak: #85  Weeks: 1

Alicia Keys - "Good Job"  Peak: #46  Weeks: 5

2020 #1 Singles

Justin Bieber - "Stuck with U" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "Rain On Me" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "Rain On Me" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

01. Lady Gaga - Chromatica  remote_rec_recing.png
02. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia  rdLqhlV.png 
03. Harry Styles - Fine Line  Risultati immagini per back
04. JoJo - Good To Know  Risultati immagini per back
05. TWICE - More & More  su5bFOA.png
06. Gaia - Genesi  rdLqhlV.png
07. Doja Cat - Hot Pink  Risultati immagini per back
08. Kygo - Golden Hour  remote_rec_recing.png
09. Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty  su5bFOA.png
10. Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated Side B su5bFOA.png

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

That top 6 is exquisite. Rain on Me dominating :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.