Monky_2405's: Week 15: My ..oh my!

Monky_2405

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 41

1500x1500.jpg?itok=qY4SELDHDM1qbbMVoAAIhDU.jpg?itok=r0Z4tdn8l.JPG?itok=6m5Izsxw36248445544_ed7d56a77c_h.jpg?itok=N5hav6t380901206_s400.jpg?itok=k8Yf93eW

cd6cd87c8454b9718d17f0c93babbf1ebbcccbe3Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels - "I Miss You" single cover artworkEd Sheeran - "Perfect" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Échame La Culpa" single cover artwork500x0w_4.jpg?itok=7FB32PPT

It took 6 weeks but in the end Rita did it! In its sixth week in the chart "Anywhere" dethrones the record breaking "Havana" (down two spots to #3) at the top of the chart, becoming Rita's second #1 hit. It's funny to see how Rita is at the same time the Top and the last artist on the chart, while her latest single is #1, her previous one, "Your Song" (a former #1 hit) is at #100.The same way Rita is finally getting a new #1, Selena Gomez and Marshmello finally enters the top 3 as "Wolves" surges to #2. The middle part of the Top 10 is pretty stable while the lower part is chaning as we have two new top 10s this week! In fact "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran becomes his first Top 10 reaching a new peak at #8, at the same time Demi scores her third top 10 this year as the track she's featured on, "Echame La Culpa" by Luis Fonsi, reaches #9 in its second week in the chart. Still blocked from being a top 10 hit is "Guilty" by Paloma Faith, the song gains again this week but can't surpass its previous peak (#11). At #12 we have the most played song of the week: "Decline" by RAYE featuring Mr. Eazi. The song has a big jumps thanks to the great performance in terms of place, might become a top 10 very soon. The biggest jump is made by P!nk as her brand new single "Beautiful Trauma" jumps from #61 to #24 after a full week of plays. A great increase for Julia Michaels and her "Worst In Me" too, as the song is starting to get regular airplay it jumps 34 spots and reaches a new peak at #44. What's new this week? The highest debut is by Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors and Bebe Rexha as their song from the Bright Soundtrack Album, "Home", debuts at #57. Sia's first christmas single, "Santa's Coming For Us" debuts at #83, Anitta scores another charting hit as her J Balvin assisted track "Downtown" enters at #97 and we have an early debut by Jane Zhang at #99 with her band new song "Work For It", released just two days ago. Check the rest of the chart and the new entries below:

ZYyOMAQ.png

3UN2DCw.png

lgeoHxs.png

AQMdtK4.png

oJiwOwN.png

x2guxEW.png

YueajHC.png

sgiiC8m.png

Oz0yn9h.png

BgHoS90.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Katy Perry – "Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj)”   Peak: 3  Wks: 26

Zac Efron & Zendaya – “Rewrite The Stars”  Peak: 98  Wks: 1

Kyla – “You Ain't Mine (feat. Popcaan)”  Peak: 19  Wks: 11

Teenear – “Love Me Or Leave Me (feat. Fetty Wap)"  Peak: 15  Wks: 15

Dua Lipa – “New Rules”  Peak: 4  Wks: 19

DJ Khaled – "Wild Thoughts (feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller)"  Peak:  Wks: 22

Fifth Harmony  – “Angel”  Peak: 10  Wks: 15

Fifth Harmony – “Can You See”  Peak: 80  Wks: 5

2017 #1s

chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8

chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8nicki-minaj-regret-in-your-tears.jpg?ito25341843d39e5d48a2fa93e91cd0a54f.1000x106ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x106ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x10

6ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x10now%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGnow%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGnow%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGcamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?it

camila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itcamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itdown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-Udown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-Udown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-U

camila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itok=fy3cDAencamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itok=fy3cDAenRita Ora - "Your Song" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Your Song" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artwork

Demi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artwork

Taylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artwork

Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artwork

Rita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Taylor Swift - reputation  =

02. Paloma Faith - The Architect =

03. P!NK - Beautiful Trauma uparrow.gif

04. Danielle Bradbery - I Don't Believe We've Met remote_rec_recing.png

05.  Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony  uparrow.gif

06. Sia - Everyday Is Christmas  remote_rec_recing.png

07. Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas remote_rec_recing.png

08. Kelsea Ballerini - Unapologetically downarrow.gif

09. Fantasia - Christmas After Midnight remote_rec_recing.png

10. Little Mix - Glory Days Risultati immagini per back It includes "The Platinum Edition" plays

2017's #1 Albums

b8d34f6638467bf020e2292aefc58256.jpgae47ffcbaf379fde96e31377c29239f9.jpgFunk Wav Bounces Vol.1b8d34f6638467bf020e2292aefc58256.jpg

Lust for LifeLust for LifeRainbowRainbow

Fifth HarmonyFifth HarmonyFifth HarmonySkin&Earth

Double Dutchess610461a091822c17e907ae02ec4bf98f.jpg610461a091822c17e907ae02ec4bf98f.jpgBeautiful Trauma

4Meaning of LifeMeaning of Lifereputation

reputationreputation

Edited by Monky_2405

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

love your chart :clap3:

nice to see that Doin' Fine peaked in the top40

Anitta's Is That for Me & Downtown charting :heart2:

Potential is so good, should've been the single instead of Sway imo

Can You See needs more weeks on the chart tho

Anywhere finally #1 :party: ...Ready For It? getting blocked tho :shakeno: Guilty almost top 10 :flower:

Look What You Made Me Do, Dusk Till Dawn, Sorry Not Sorry and Bad At Love falling :emofish:

New Rules and Angel out :cries: at least they lasted pretty long :clap3:Reputation still #1 :alexz: Glory Days returning :party:

On 1/12/2017 at 7:39 PM, lipes said:

love your chart :clap3:

nice to see that Doin' Fine peaked in the top40

Anitta's Is That for Me & Downtown charting :heart2:

Potential is so good, should've been the single instead of Sway imo

Can You See needs more weeks on the chart tho

Thanks for your comment :) and thanks for the love you showed! I agree on the fact that "Sway" was the worst single choice ever, even "Worth It" would've been better! 

On 2/12/2017 at 2:35 PM, K$Ellie said:

Anywhere finally #1 :party: ...Ready For It? getting blocked tho :shakeno: Guilty almost top 10 :flower:

Look What You Made Me Do, Dusk Till Dawn, Sorry Not Sorry and Bad At Love falling :emofish:

New Rules and Angel out :cries: at least they lasted pretty long :clap3:Reputation still #1 :alexz: Glory Days returning :party:

I hate when songs peak #11 and I fear that this will happen with Guilty, too much competition, but the album really is slaying along Reputation!!

9 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Anywhere is cute :clap3: 

How many records did Havana break? 

For now it's the song that spent the most weeks at #1! I fell like it will be the longest charting single on my countdown!

4 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

Thanks for your comment :) and thanks for the love you showed! I agree on the fact that "Sway" was the worst single choice ever, even "Worth It" would've been better! 

.You're welcome :fan:

and yeah, her team really f***ed up when they released "Friend Zone" which was a huge flop, and now she also had a lot better choices than Sway... the music video is cute and actually so is the song, but not what she needed for a single

Aie finally. Rita got it. :clap3:

But still slay at that Top 4 (feat. Pitbull).

Sigrid climbing. :gaycat3:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 42

1500x1500.jpg?itok=qY4SELDHDM1qbbMVoAAIhDU.jpg?itok=r0Z4tdn8l.JPG?itok=6m5IzsxwDemi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me" single cover artwork36248445544_ed7d56a77c_h.jpg?itok=N5hav6

t380901206_s400.jpg?itok=k8Yf93eWBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Échame La Culpa" single cover artworkcd6cd87c8454b9718d17f0c93babbf1ebbcccbe3P!nk - "Beautiful Trauma" single cover artwork

Even if there's a very little gap, Rita Ora's "Anywhere" scores a 2nd week at the top of the chart, while Selena Gomez stays at #3 with "Wolves" in collaboration with Marshmello. "Havana" is stable at #3 in its 17th week (18th without the summer freeze). With the strength of the plays it had while it was a promo single and the release of the official music video Demi Lovato's second official single from her latest album, "Tell Me You Love Me" re-enters the chart in the top 10, with a new peak at #4. That new entry makes "...Ready For It?" by Taylor Swift and "Por Favor" by Pitbull and Fifth Harmony fall 1 spot. If the original version drops out of the Top 10 falling to #13 because of the fact it has been replaced, the brand new version of "Perfect" titled "Perfect Duo" by Ed Sheeran featuring and Beyoncé starts at #7, becoming Beyoncé's first top 10 in this chart and Ed Sheeran's second, right after the album version of the same song. "Echame La Culpa" rises 1 spot to a new peak at #8 while "MotorSport" falls to #9 and it is about to leave the top 10, closed out by "Beautiful Trauma" by P!NK, who reaches a new peak at #10 finally entering the Top10. Just out of the Top10 one of the hottest records of the week: "Him & I" by Halsey and G-Eazy starts pretty well at #11. This week I updated my playlists, made a lot of changes to my "iTunes Chart" so there's a lot of songs going, a lot of songs coming and a lot of songs climbing or falling hard. The best performance in terms of plays since last week is by Sigrid, in fact her new single gets to climb a lot to #31, it is called "Strangers". Similar perfromances by Madison Beer, her "Say To My Face" is up to #43 and by Danielle Bradbery, her new song "Worth It" becomes her highest charting single since it climbs at #47 this week, jumping 49 spots thanks to panel change and heavy rotation. Among the new entries we have AFSHeeN and Rebecca Ferguson with "Uncrazy" at #58, "End Game" by Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and Future at #64 and Kehlani with her songs "Honey" at #87. Now that Christmas season is here, Christmas songs are starting to gain, in fact Mariah Carey's "The Star" is now a #25 peaking song and "Can You See" by Fifth Harmony re-enters the chart at a new peak at #48. In the meantime three of the biggest songs of the year leave the chart this week, I'm talking about by "Down" by Fifth Harmony featuring Gucci Mane and "Your Song" by Rita Ora and "Praying" by Kesha. To know more about new entries, climbers, falling songs and more, check the full chart below:

BEKMqtS.png

VWSQcKS.png

3GD5bms.png

IJgN7wm.png

6hP6iZx.png

GNyCfXG.png

oPUuTkb.png

A65XDIE.png

Kk1jKTn.png

all2xyx.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Rita Ora – "Your Song”   Peak: 1 (x2)  Wks: 26

Mollie King – “Hair Down”  Peak: 17  Wks: 13

Lauren Alaina – “Doin' Fine”  Peak: 32  Wks: 11

Cardi B – “Bodak Yellow"  Peak: 17  Wks: 16

Danielle Bradbery – “Potential”  Peak: 63  Wks: 6

Toni Braxton – "Deadwood"  Peak: 23  Wks: 11

Kesha  – “Praying”  Peak: 2  Wks: 20

TINI – “Te Quiero Mas (feat. Nacho)”  Peak: 35  Wks: 7

Miley Cyrus – “Younger Now”  Peak: 10  Wks: 15

Sam Smith – “Too Good At Goodbyes”  Peak: 48  Wks: 7

Bea Miller – “Repercussions”  Peak: 81  Wks: 2

Fifth Harmony – “Down”  Peak: 1 (x3)  Wks: 25

Emily Middlemas – “Lost & Found”  Peak: 58  Wks: 8

Calvin Harris – “Faking It (feat. Kehlani & Lil Yachty)”  Peak: 61  Wks: 6

J Balvin & Willy WIlliam – “Mi Gente (feat. Beyoncé)”  Peak: 37  Wks: 9

2017 #1s

chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8

chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8nicki-minaj-regret-in-your-tears.jpg?ito25341843d39e5d48a2fa93e91cd0a54f.1000x106ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x106ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x10

6ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x10now%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGnow%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGnow%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGcamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?it

camila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itcamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itdown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-Udown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-Udown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-U

camila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itok=fy3cDAencamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itok=fy3cDAenRita Ora - "Your Song" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Your Song" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artwork

Demi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artwork

Taylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artwork

Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artwork

Rita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

The Architect

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Paloma Faith - The Architect  uparrow.gif

02. Taylor Swift - reputation downarrow.gif

03. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me Risultati immagini per back

04. Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony uparrow.gif

05.  Various Artists - The Star (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Risultati immagini per back

06. P!NK - Beautiful Trauma  downarrow.gif

07. Ed Sheeran - ÷  Risultati immagini per back

08. Kesha - Rainbow Risultati immagini per back

09. Danielle Bradbery - I Don't Believe We've Met downarrow.gif

10. Fergie - Double Dutchess Risultati immagini per back 

2017's #1 Albums

b8d34f6638467bf020e2292aefc58256.jpgae47ffcbaf379fde96e31377c29239f9.jpgFunk Wav Bounces Vol.1b8d34f6638467bf020e2292aefc58256.jpg

Double Dutchess610461a091822c17e907ae02ec4bf98f.jpg610461a091822c17e907ae02ec4bf98f.jpgBeautiful Trauma

reputationreputationThe Architect

28 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

"Havana" is stable at #3 in its 17th week (18th without the summer freeze). With the strength of the plays it had while it was a promo single and the release of the official music video Demi Lovato's second official single from her latest album, "Tell Me You Love Me" re-enters the chart in the top 10, with a new peak at #4.

Wow, Havana must be the biggest hit of the year on your chart :jonny: I wonder where it will be on the Year End Chart?

Good for Demi :clap3:

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

3 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Wow, Havana must be the biggest hit of the year on your chart :jonny: I wonder where it will be on the Year End Chart?

Good for Demi :clap3: 

I will post it at the end of the month or first days of January, stay tuned! The whole point of this, for me, was to build an Year End Chart! I'm so exicted to reveal it and see how it looks once this last few weeks are gone!

Tell Me You Love Me :clap3:

glad Can You See returned :fan:

Him & I, Obsessed and Breathe debuting :alexz:

TMYLM re-entering so high :clap3:

Anywhere slaying on top for 2nd week :alexz: Rita is low-key my favorite pop girl this year :skull:

Wolves blocked tho :dancehall:

TMYLM re-entering that high :clap3::party: and BT rising in top 10 already :alexz:

Him & I debuting :clap3: love this jam

Guilty and Finders Keepers kinda stalling :chick3:

nice to see The Star and Strangers reaching new peak :smitten:

The Top 5 are bops. :clap3:

Oh... Rooting for Perfect Duet. :duca:

Sigrid climbing some more now. :clap3:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 43

"Best Of 2017" starting December 18th HERE

1500x1500.jpg?itok=qY4SELDHDM1qbbMVoAAIhDU.jpg?itok=r0Z4tdn8l.JPG?itok=6m5IzsxwDemi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me" single cover artworkBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artwork

Halsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork36248445544_ed7d56a77c_h.jpg?itok=N5hav6t380901206_s400.jpg?itok=k8Yf93eWcd6cd87c8454b9718d17f0c93babbf1ebbcccbe3

Two weeks away from the end of the year Rita Ora is spending a third week at #1 with her latest single "Anywhere" still blocking Selena Gomez and Marshmello, stuck at #2 with their hit single "Wolves". After four months since its debut "Havana" by Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug doesn't want to give up and holds on at #3. Also stable is Demi Lovato's latest single "Tell Me You Love Me" (#4, its peak so far). Up two spots from last week is the "Perfect Duet" by Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé, followed by another couple's single, "Him & I" by G-Eazy and Halsey in fact reaches Top 10 in its second week climbing from #11 to #6. At #7 a huge debut for Camila Cabello's second single off her debut album "Camila"..."Never Be The Same" debuts at #7 becoming the 5th top 10 single for Camila this year, after "Love Incredible", "Hey Ma", "Crying In the Club" and "Havana" of course. "...Ready For It?" by Taylor Swift and "Por Favor" by Pitbull and Fifth Harmony are both falling three spots to make space for the new Top 10 hits, while "MotorSport" loses one spot falling from #9 to #10. And if "Beautiful Trauma" by P!nk leaves the Top 10 after just one week spent at #10, "End Game" by Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran and Future roars into the Top20 as in its second week climbs 50 spots reaching a new peak at #14, being this week the most played song. Cheking out the chart you'll see a lot of songs are climbing a lot and most of them at their second week, one of them is the smash Jax Jones released featuring Ina Wroldsen titled "Breathe", this week up more than 40 spots at #43. Among the new entries I'd like to let you know that Charli XCX, Tove Lo and ALMA debuts at #33 with their "Out Of My Head", first track released off the Charli XCX's mixtape "Pop 2", Pia Mia with her brand new single "Off My Feet" debuts at #42. and after the leak and just a couple of days of plays Lil Allen's comeback single featuring Giggs, "Trigger Bang" is already charting at #94. "Real Friends" by Camila Cabello, promo single off "Camila" released along with "Never Be The Same" starts at #93. Check out the whole chart (a little crazy this week) below and don't forget to check out my "Best Of 2017" thread, starting December 18th!

9a8ayNj.png

k65MqOi.png

7xLbPWn.png

IgiqVVT.png

ANbLD7a.png

TNtbbsg.png

HaYGOFb.png

dtmJeaw.png

muGCyJF.png

kQm5wdt.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Julie Bergan – "Incapable”   Peak: 100  Wks: 1

Daya – “New”  Peak: 43  Wks: 8

jessie J – “Think About That”  Peak: 15  Wks: 12

Ricki-Lee – “Not Too Late"  Peak: 16  Wks: 13

Kat Graham – “Magic”  Peak: 58  Wks: 6

Anne-Marie – "Heavy"  Peak: 23  Wks: 11

Gardiner Sisters  – “Can't”  Peak: 80  Wks: 4

Kiaraa – “Wishlist”  Peak: 32  Wks: 7

Leslie Grace – “Diganle (feat. Becky G)”  Peak: 20  Wks: 10

Fergie – “A Little Work”  Peak: 45  Wks: 5

Jake Bugg – “Waiting (feat. Noah Cyrus)”  Peak: 49  Wks: 7

Grace Davies – “Too Young (X Factor Recording”  Peak: 42)  Wks: 6

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – “The Rest Of Our Life”  Peak: 28  Wks: 9

Charlie Puth – “How Long”  Peak: 33  Wks: 9

2017 #1s

Rita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Kimberly: The People I Used To Know

01. K. Michelle - KIMBERLY: The People I Used To Know  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony uparrow.gif

03. Taylor Swift - reputation downarrow.gif

04. Paloma Faith - The Architect  downarrow.gif

05.  Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me downarrow.gif

06. Various Artists - The Star (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)  downarrow.gif

07. P!NK - Beautiful Trauma downarrow.gif

08. Tove Lo - Blue Lips (Lady Wood Phase 2) Risultati immagini per back

09. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom Risultati immagini per back

10. Kesha - Rainbow downarrow.gif

2017's #1 Albums

reputationreputationThe ArchitectKimberly: The People I Used To Know

Anywhere slaying the year end of 2017. :clap3:

Perfect Duet Top 5. :clap3:

I Miss You continues to drop. :'(

End Game :fan: coming to end other song's game :eatpopcorn:

I'm assuming Rita will be number one into the new year :gaycat3: good for ha.

Gorgeous, Look and Ready For It all dropped this week :rip: 

Looks like Camila has another hit in the pipeline

On 14/12/2017 at 11:07 AM, Arxane Sykes said:

Anywhere slaying the year end of 2017. :clap3:

Perfect Duet Top 5. :clap3:

I Miss You continues to drop. :'(

2017 has been such a great year for Rita, can't wait to see what she has in store for 2018 :flame: 

On 15/12/2017 at 3:34 AM, TayDine1989 said:

End Game :fan: coming to end other song's game :eatpopcorn:

And it's just the beginning :fan:

On 15/12/2017 at 5:41 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I'm assuming Rita will be number one into the new year :gaycat3: good for ha.

Gorgeous, Look and Ready For It all dropped this week :rip: 

Looks like Camila has another hit in the pipeline

It looks like she is, I'm talking about Rita...but who knows...Camila's coming :cupid:

Stay tuned as a new update is coming in minutes!!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 44

"Best Of 2017" HERE

1500x1500.jpg?itok=qY4SELDHDM1qbbMVoAAIhDU.jpg?itok=r0Z4tdn8l.JPG?itok=6m5IzsxwDemi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me" single cover artworkBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artwork

Halsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork36248445544_ed7d56a77c_h.jpg?itok=N5hav6t380901206_s400.jpg?itok=k8Yf93eWcd6cd87c8454b9718d17f0c93babbf1ebbcccbe3

Fourth week at the top for Rita Ora with "Anywhere", will the british popstar be the last #1 artist in the chart for this year, or will Camila Cabello score her third #1 this year before it ends, next week, with "Never Be The Same", the single that in its second week already in #2 up five from its debut week last week? In the meantime G-Eazy and Halsey are #3 with "Him & I", taking over "Perfect Duet" as the Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé collab only climbs one spot and just misses Top3 peaking at #4. "Havana" is still pretty strong at #5, while "Wolves" loses all the chances to spend at least a week at #1 as it falls four spots ant it's #6 this week. Also down is "Tell Me You Love Me", the same week "MotorSport" climbs back at #8 and Taylor scores her fourth top 10 this year with the latest single from reputation, "End Game" featuring Ed Sheeran and Future is in fact #9 the same week the previous single, "...Ready For It", leaves the Top 10."Off My Feet" by Pia Mia, "Honey" by Kehlani and "Work For It" by Jane Zhang, "Hello Shadow" by Kiesza and "Breathe" by Jax Jones are the most played songs of the week as their jumps on the chart show. In spite of being #3 on my songs of the week list, "Perfect Simphony" only manages to enter at #80, due to a lack of plays. It will probably rebound next week tho. Same for Anne-Marie with her new track "Then" (#86). This week italian rapper/popstar Baby K scores her second Top100 hit as "Aspettavo Solo Te" enters the chart at #73, followed by the brand new remix of "The Weekend" release by SZA and Calvin Harris. Other new entries are Craig David and Bastille ,Jennifer Hudson and "Crown" by Camila Cabello and Grey from the Bright Album Soundtrack. Check the full chart below, and don't forget to see what my BEST OF 2017 looks like!

Q2BDVAi.png

mYsu7Dm.png

BI7eP3r.png

bOINiR9.png

rUtVzrB.png

NRyHz7e.png

DhyHnYF.png

iGCvGhg.png

hRxkTg4.png

6e44LfZ.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Kesha – "Praying”   Peak: 2  Wks: 21

Tamar Braxton – “Blind”  Peak: 18  Wks: 12

Alesso & Anitta – “Is That For Me?”  Peak: 31  Wks: 9

Ruth Lorenzo – “Good Girls Don't Lie"  Peak: 76  Wks: 3

Miley Cyrus – “Younger Now”  Peak: 10  Wks: 16

Camila Cabello – "Real Friends"  Peak: 93  Wks: 1

Becky G  – “Mayores”  Peak: 35  Wks: 16

Loreen – “'71 Charger”  Peak: 38  Wks: 11

Medina – “Beautiful”  Peak: 31  Wks: 9

2017 #1s

Rita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Revival

01. Eminem - Revival  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Taylor Swift - reputation uparrow.gif

03. Pia Mia - The Gift 2 - EP  remote_rec_recing.png

04. Charli XCX - POP 2  remote_rec_recing.png

05.  G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned  remote_rec_recing.png

06. Various Artists - Bright: The Album  remote_rec_recing.png

07. Sia - Everyday Is Christmas Risultati immagini per back

08. Fergie - Double Dutchess Risultati immagini per back

09. Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas Risultati immagini per back

10. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me downarrow.gif

2017's #1 Albums

reputationreputationThe ArchitectKimberly: The People I Used To Know

Revival

"Then" debuting :) It's a bop

NBTS climbing :clap3:

Hmmm I didn't expect to see Eminem top :eli: a chart on YTT but slay I guess :eli: 

I think its time for Rita to give someone else the #1 position :gaycat5: 

End Game is coming to snatch :fan:

23 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

"Then" debuting :) It's a bop

NBTS climbing :clap3:

Expect big jumps for songs like Then next weet :fan:

7 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Hmmm I didn't expect to see Eminem top :eli: a chart on YTT but slay I guess :eli: 

I think its time for Rita to give someone else the #1 position :gaycat5: 

I didn't expect it either honestly...fact is that I'm listening more to my playlist than my albums in these last few weeks, so he took advantege :fan:

1 hour ago, TayDine1989 said:

End Game is coming to snatch :fan:

We'll see..it's kinda slowing down, I need that video :cupid:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.