Monky_2405's: it's Ari vs Dua!

Monky_2405

Delicate reaching #1 :party: I'll be fine with Cardi overtaking her, Be Careful is by far her best sing :jamming:

One Kiss debuting so high and Alone already in the top 10 :jonny4: Miso Bad is a mess sis wyd nn

Anna Wintour should be higher, it's amazing :'( Make Me Feel, COMN and Broken Clocks rising :fish1:

Yes falling already :weeps: IDGAF and NBTS had a good run :heart2: Faded Love lowkey underperformed :chick3:

Invasion Of Privacy has some cute sings + she ended Nicki so :flower: I still need to finish Kali's ablum

Edited by K$Ellie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Delicate reaching #1 :eek: It's my fave from reputation after 5 months or whatever but I still overplayed it so I don't really love it anymore :skull: 

Is it bad I haven't listened to Be Careful yet or most of Cardi's album in full? :rip: 

Love Lies still top 3 :clap3: 

Me So Bad rising :party: I liked it, then it shrunk on me, and now it grew on me again :katie2:

Call Out My Name and Yes in the top 15 :) 

Push Back & Never See Me Cry climbing :) 

One Kiss debuting within the top 10 :oh:

Cigarette & Yes falling :'(

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 14 (ending 12th APRIL)

Delicate rising on top :eek:

Be Careful is cute jam actually :jamming:

Alone in top 10 now :party:

1 Kiss debuts so high :smitten:

SMFF slowly coming :alexz:

Lullaby falling already :chick3:

Broken Clocks with new peak :heart2:

On 13/4/2018 at 6:43 PM, K$Ellie said:

Delicate reaching #1 :party: I'll be fine with Cardi overtaking her, Be Careful is by far her best sing :jamming:

One Kiss debuting so high and Alone already in the top 10 :jonny4: Miso Bad is a mess sis wyd nn

Anna Wintour should be higher, it's amazing :'( Make Me Feel, COMN and Broken Clocks rising :fish1:

Yes falling already :weeps: IDGAF and NBTS had a good run :heart2: Faded Love lowkey underperformed :chick3:

Invasion Of Privacy has some cute sings + she ended Nicki so :flower: I still need to finish Kali's ablum

Delicate reaching #1 was surprise for me, a good one :heart2: You can tell Cardi is about to snatch but..who knows with the new entries :cupid: I can't help it with Miso Bad, I'm guilty :ace: ONe Kiss is on repeat since it got released, and Alone is one of the best songs Halsey recorded, even if it's charting with the remix! 

On 14/4/2018 at 1:18 AM, wabayou said:

Delicate reaching #1 :eek: It's my fave from reputation after 5 months or whatever but I still overplayed it so I don't really love it anymore :skull: 

Is it bad I haven't listened to Be Careful yet or most of Cardi's album in full? :rip: 

Love Lies still top 3 :clap3: 

Me So Bad rising :party: I liked it, then it shrunk on me, and now it grew on me again :katie2:

Call Out My Name and Yes in the top 15 :) 

I overplayed reputation too, it's not that I don't like it anymore, but I'm not spinning it that much anymore aside of Delicate! 

It's so bad about Cardi, you should do something about it :gaycat5: but maybe you already had! 

On 14/4/2018 at 11:06 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Push Back & Never See Me Cry climbing :) 

One Kiss debuting within the top 10 :oh:

Cigarette & Yes falling :'(

Push Back is really that Bop! :jamming:

On 14/4/2018 at 7:42 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Delicate rising on top :eek:

Be Careful is cute jam actually :jamming:

Alone in top 10 now :party:

1 Kiss debuts so high :smitten:

SMFF slowly coming :alexz:

Lullaby falling already :chick3:

Broken Clocks with new peak :heart2:

I hope Lullaby can recover, it still sound so fresh, it's not that old I know..but it's always diffuclt when there's a lot of songs coming!

On 15/4/2018 at 2:54 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Aww TayTay! Is that single cover official cause its :biblio: 

I don't know, I just found it there, uploaded by someone else :fan:

STAY TUNED GUYS FOR THE NEW UPDATE COMING TOMORROW

:fan::fan::fan: so Taylor getting another #1 this week I see

I dont get the hate on Me so bad, for me is better than the other 2, she already on my playlist and around 36 on my top :alexz2:possibly debut in the next weeks.

One Kiss debuting :celestial2:

Dancing #100 :rip:

Is Nadie Ha dicho too old 4 you? why debuting another song :dancehall:

Amaya la negra new song is not my tea, in the other hand I like other songs from her :celestial6:

11 hours ago, PAD said:

:fan::fan::fan: so Taylor getting another #1 this week I see

I dont get the hate on Me so bad, for me is better than the other 2, she already on my playlist and around 36 on my top :alexz2:possibly debut in the next weeks.

One Kiss debuting :celestial2:

Dancing #100 :rip:

Is Nadie Ha dicho too old 4 you? why debuting another song :dancehall:

Amaya la negra new song is not my tea, in the other hand I like other songs from her :celestial6:

What makes you think this about Taylor? :cupid:

I Don't get the hate for Me So bad the same way, it's a cute nice bop! About Nadie Ha Dicho I had on my playlists the italian version "Non è Detto", and yeah for me it's a bit old...also, "Frasi a Metà" is the new single here in Italy, she already performed it on TV and released a music video!

53 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

What makes you think this about Taylor? :cupid:

I Don't get the hate for Me So bad the same way, it's a cute nice bop! About Nadie Ha Dicho I had on my playlists the italian version "Non è Detto", and yeah for me it's a bit old...also, "Frasi a Metà" is the new single here in Italy, she already performed it on TV and released a music video!

:jonny5: new single incoming

:jonny5: ure from italy

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 61

2vru0xi.gif

Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkTinashe featuring French Montana - "Me So Bad" single cover artworkCardi B - "Be Careful" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "One Kiss" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artwork

Halsey featuring Stefflon Don - "Alone (Remix)" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkCarrie Underwood - "Cry Pretty" single cover artwork

“Barbie Tingz”, one of the singles Nicki Minaj released last week from her upcoming album, becomes this week the second song ever to enter at #1 on the chart, the first one was "Crying In The Club" by Camila Cabello in May 2017. This week also marks the first time we have a brand new #1 song for a third week in a row. The track blocks “Me So Bad” by Tinashe from reaching the top spot, the current single off Joyride is in fact up at #2, becoming the highest charting single by the RCA singer. “Be Careful” by Cardi B is down one spot, “One Kiss” by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa climbs at #4 in its second week while “Chun-Li” enters at #5, letting Nicki become the first artists to have 2 songs debuting in the Top 5 in the same week. “Cry Pretty” by Carrie Underwood, in spite of being released on a Wednesday, already charted at #77 last week and it’s this week up at #10 with a massive jump (+67) thanks to points generated in a full week. Amongs debuts we have “Pynk” by Janelle Monae featuring Grimes starting at #24, outpeaking the lead single “Make Me Feel”, stable at #37 this week. New at #29 is “Let Me” by ZAYN while italian singer Elisa debuts at #49 with her brand new english single “Will We Be Strangers”. Both of the promo tracks released by Bebe Rexha alongside the pre order of her album Expectations managed to debut, “Ferrari” is #66 and “2 Souls On Fire” is #73. With Summer approaching and plays increasing “La Cintura” by Alvaro Soler finally debuts starting at #63. Huge growth in plays this week also for “Coming Home” by Keith Urban (#51) , “GTTM” (#42) by Serayah, “Frasi A Metà” di Laura Pausini (#52) and the spanish hit song “Lo Malo” (#43). Making their chart debuts this week are Florence + The Machine with “A Sky Full Of Song” (#78) and former X Factor Uk contestant Lauren Murray with her debut single “Boss Girl” (#89). “I Hate Love Songs” by Kelsea Ballerini starts slow at #100 after the country singer performed at the ACM, the single is expected to perform even better on the chart next week.  Check the full chart below to see who else is debuting, who is falling, who is climbing:

a1jWlEM.png

8biTxHn.png

6uCzq1m.png

1aqX7NP.pngns8Ql2e.pngxy8oQOq.pngiIBhLU3.pngxCeKztG.pngI42u3Qk.pngm9yVVlx.pngREFa7Gd.pngJWYAkVX.pnggP4XCc9.pngETF1wMR.pngmNt419P.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Kylie Minogue - "Dancing"  Peak: 23   Weeks: 13

Alina Baraz - "I Don't Even Know Why Though"  Peak: 99   Weeks: 1

Margaret - "In My Cabana"  Peak: 43  Weeks: 8

Azealia Banks - "Movin' On Up"  Peak: 67   Weeks: 5

Laura Pausini - "Non è Detto"  Peak: 34  Weeks: 11

Lorenzo Fragola - "Battaglia Navale"  Peak: 94   Weeks: 1

Topic & Ally Brooke - "Perfect"  Peak: 14   Weeks: 11

G-Eazy - "Him & I (feat. Halsey)"  Peak: 2  Weeks: 19

Betty Who - "Look Back"  Peak: 62   Weeks: 5

Lo Stato Sociale - "Una Vita In Vacanza"  Peak: 19  Weeks: 9

Cardi B - "Bartier Cardi (feat. 21 Savage)"  Peak: 6   Weeks: 16

Sabrina Claudio - "All To You"  Peak: 87   Weeks: 2

Serayah - "You Told Me"  Peak: 67  Weeks: 5

Tayà - "Skin (feat. Lotto Boyz)"  Peak: 60   Weeks: 7

Liv Dawson - "Talk"  Peak: 74  Weeks: 4

Saara Aalto - "Domino"  Peak: 25   Weeks: 8

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork
Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

Joyride

01. Tinashe - Joyride remote_rec_recing.png

Invasion Of Privacy

02. Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy  downarrow.gif

Golden

03. Kylie Minogue - Golden  downarrow.gif

Golden Hour

04. Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour  uparrow.gif

hopeless fountain kingdom

05. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom  Risultati immagini per back

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

06. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded   remote_rec_recing.png

Hero

07. Maren Morris - Hero  remote_rec_recing.png

Unapologetically

08. Kelsea Ballerini - Unapologetically Risultati immagini per back

Fatti Sentire

09. Laura Pausini - Fatti Sentire  downarrow.gif

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up

10. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roma Reloaded - The Re-Up remote_rec_recing.png  

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorizeCamilaCamila

CamilaCamilaLa LunaBye Bye

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

Golden HourGolden HourInvasion Of PrivacyJoyride

Hmm that #1 is... a choice :gaycat3: It's alright and better than Miso Bad + her other song tho :fan:

Am slayed @ Pynk getting a great debut tho :alexz:Sky Full Of Song :heart2: Let Me is decent :katie:

Alone and One Kiss slaying a bit :celestial4: Anna Wintour and Make Me Feel stalling :weeps:

hopeless fountain kingdom re-entering :smitten: Roman Reloaded + TRU had some bops :-* 

I'm not that into Tinashe's album but Me So Bad is a bop!!

Cry Pretty on the top10 already <3

take it easy on Take You Home :dancehall3:

hope Make Me Feel can get a better peak, Janelle did THAT

#44 is not  good peak for Indecente too

I Hate Love Songs is not a song that I would choose as a single but it's cute, Kelsea is coming

Carrie's jump :clap3:

Push Back also climbing :) 

Please with Matt Terry & Bebe's songs debuting  :alexz:

JOYRIDE DEBUTING @ #1 :jonny5:

Edited by Kevin2803

On 19/04/2018 at 8:11 AM, Monky_2405 said:

“Barbie Tingz”, one of the singles Nicki Minaj released last week from her upcoming album, becomes this week the second song ever to enter at #1 on the chart, the first one was "Crying In The Club" by Camila Cabello in May 2017.

Wow :oh: Good for Onika :clap3: maybe she really is the Queen of Rap 

That's a HUGE drop for Delicate :rip: I was not expecting that

I need Stop Me From Falling to rebound! 

I'm starting to like No Drama :duca: and Joyride is a great album too 

Chun Li  > Barbie Tingz :fan:

Me So Bad is cute bop, I like other 2 singles more tho :michael:

One Kiss riisng :clap3:

Delicate is over :skull:
SMFF falling already :jonny5: and Broken Clocks too :'(

Pynk debuts :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 62

giphy.gif

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artworkCardi B - "Be Careful" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "One Kiss" single cover artwork

Tinashe featuring French Montana - "Me So Bad" single cover artworkCarrie Underwood - "Cry Pretty" single cover artworkHalsey featuring Stefflon Don - "Alone (Remix)" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artwork

The site is finally back and I can now post last week update. I'm so sorry about the fact I had no chance to reply to all of you, but I'm confident we can go back to normal as soon as tomorrow, when a new update is posted!

With a record-breaking number of plays Ariana Grande gets her first #1 debuting at the top of this week chart with “No Tears Left To Cry”. The lead single off her upcoming studio album becomes the third song ever to debut at #1, after “Barbie Tingz” by Nicki Minaj, this week down at #2, did so last week. Up from last week to #3 is “Chun-Li”, followed by “Be Careful” (#4). “Cry Pretty” by Carrie Underwood reaches a new peak at #7, reaching new peaks are also “Let Me” by ZAYN (#13) and “Push Back” by Ne-Yo featuring Bebe Rexha and Stefflon Don (#16). Hot shot debut for Anne-Marie as her latest single “2002” starts at #17 while the Taylor Swift assisted song “Babe” by Sugarland only manages to enter the chart at #56. Off to a good start is Roshelle, the former italian X Factor contestant gets another charting hit as “Drink” debuts at #26. Billie Eilish makes her chart debuts as “lovely”, with Khalid, enters at #70. “I Like That” by Janelle Monae had a music video premiere on Monday and thanks to that managed to debut early at #90, the track is expected to jump a lot next week as the album Dirty Computer is being released this Friday. Check out the full chart below to learn more:

MwEVYTb.png

3dhrtbw.png

cbbtBlE.pngrxDCO5x.png

ZzdMpwZ.png

XSynLru.png

mbzZJyD.png

hYp3GIf.pngbXya1Qo.png3wM7oy2.pngiuFvEiN.pngoIm5KOv.pngHownf35.pnglK0wFF2.png1Jgy3ua.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Rudimental - "These Days (feat. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen)"  Peak: 27   Weeks: 12

Sean Paul & David Guetta - "Mad Love (feat. Becky G)"  Peak: 56   Weeks: 10

Saara Aalto - "Monsters"  Peak: 27  Weeks: 10

Noemi - "Non Smettere Mai Di Cercarmi"  Peak: 12   Weeks: 10

Lily Allen - "Three"  Peak: 49  Weeks: 6

Samantha Harvey & Matt Terry - "Please (Duet Version)"  Peak: 93   Weeks: 1

Niall Horan - "On The Loose"  Peak: 59   Weeks: 4

Shawn Mendes - "Lost In Japan"  Peak: 91  Weeks: 2

Cheat Codes - "Put Me Back Together (feat. Kiiara)"  Peak: 49   Weeks: 7

Hayley Kiyoko - "Curious"  Peak: 9  Weeks: 14

Janice - "You Only Say You Love Me In The Dark"  Peak: 36   Weeks: 9

NOTD - "I Wanna Know"  Peak: 55   Weeks: 5

Yungen - "Mind On It (feat. Jess Glynn)"  Peak: 69  Weeks: 4

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork
Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

Invasion Of Privacy

01. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy uparrow.gif

Meaning of Life

02. Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life  Risultati immagini per back

Joyride

03. Tinashe - Joyride  downarrow.gif

The Architect

04. Paloma Faith - The Architect  Risultati immagini per back

Golden

05. Kylie Minogue - Golden  downarrow.gif

Bye Bye

06. Annalisa - Bye Bye   Risultati immagini per back

Golden Hour

07. Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour  downarrow.gif

Hero

08. Maren Morris - Hero downarrow.gif

09. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom  downarrow.gif

10. Taylor Swift - reputation Risultati immagini per back  

2018's #1 Albums

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

Invasion Of Privacy

:jonny5: nicky slaying so hard.. amazing top 5

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 63

giphy.gif

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "One Kiss" single cover artworkCardi B - "Be Careful" single cover artwork

Carrie Underwood - "Cry Pretty" single cover artworkTinashe featuring French Montana - "Me So Bad" single cover artworkHalsey featuring Stefflon Don - "Alone (Remix)" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "2002" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork

Second week at the top for Ariana Grande with “No Tears Left To Cry”. Actually, the whole top 3 looks the same as last week with Nicki Minaj taking the #2 spot with “Barbie Tingz” and the #3 spot with “Chun-Li”. “One Kiss” by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa climbs back to its peak at #4, making “Be Careful” by Cardi fall to #5. Anne-Marie climbs to #9 with “2002”, the song (in its second weeks) becomes Anne-Marie’s third Top 10 single. “El Anillo” by Jennifer Lopez starts at #42, while the brand new version of “Never Be The Same” by Camila Cabello featuring Kane Brown starts at #45. This was an holiday week for me so some of the new songs are not charting that high due to the fact I didn’t spent much time listening to music, other debuting songs are “Almost Back” by Kaskade with the collaboration of Phoebe Ryan (#84), “Boo’d Up” by Ella Mai (#70) and “Ritmo Tribale” the brand new comeback single by Italian girl band Lollipop (#65)…some of them might see a huge growth next week. Check the full chart below:

vLz1Zg7.pngkfX9oeU.pngZXxPe6O.pngnznsR3A.pngjCXsJX6.pngg2ZsqeA.pngTaJlPqM.png7ZU8TFK.png4OBTKup.png0ULN3F5.pngCxd7rvJ.pngAVgnBzp.pngHwxogUK.pngJysR7m7.pngKvhCJgZ.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

CHVRCES - "Get Out"  Peak: 17   Weeks: 12

Mandisa - "Bleed The Same (feat. tobyMac & Kirk Franklin)"  Peak: 44   Weeks: 10

Tayla Parx - "Runaway (feat. Khalid)"  Peak: 72  Weeks: 4

Bruno Mars - "Finesse (feat. Cardi B)"  Peak: 2   Weeks: 16

Kojo Funds - "Check (feat. Raye)"  Peak: 31  Weeks: 11

Alexandra Burke - "Shadow"  Peak: 36   Weeks: 10

2018 #1s

Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

rdLqhlV.png= Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

Speak Your Mind

01. Anne-Marie - Speak Your Mind  remote_rec_recing.png

Dirty Computer

02. Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer  remote_rec_recing.png

Wild Wild Wonderland

03. Saara Aalto - Wild Wild Wonderland  remote_rec_recing.png

Ctrl

04. SZA - Ctrl  Risultati immagini per back

Ready - EP

05. Ella Mai - Ready - EP  remote_rec_recing.png

Joyride

06. Tinashe - Joyride   su5bFOA.png

Unapologetically

07. Kelsea Ballerini - Unapologetically Risultati immagini per back

Invasion Of Privacy

08. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy su5bFOA.png

÷

09. Ed Sheeran - ÷  Risultati immagini per back

Dua Lipa

10. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa Risultati immagini per back  

2018's #1 Albums

Invasion Of PrivacySpeak Your Mind

Anne-Marie, Janelle and Saara all debuting on the album charts :jonny5:

Especially Janelle's album is amazing :) 

Whew No Tears Left To Cry blocking mediocrity :party: One Kiss rising a bit :fish1: Alone stable :celestial:

Deep End is great, I prefer Hard Rain though :keir: Nice For What is pretty good :jamming: Pynk falling already :weeps:

At least Make Me Feel lasted a few weeks but it's peak is pretty bad :'( I Like That rising :duca: Florence :chick1:

POC excellence getting blocked at #2 AND #3 by white mediocrity, a tragedy :cries: Dua Lipa re-entering :heart2:

NTLTC slaying on top :alexz: Chun Li is still better than BT :fan:

2002 in top 10 :jonny4: it's one of the best pop songs in a while :smitten:

SMFF remix rising :party: it's nice, but original is better :fan:

On 3/5/2018 at 6:54 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Anne-Marie, Janelle and Saara all debuting on the album charts :jonny5:

Especially Janelle's album is amazing :) 

I did not have doubt about Janelle's album, Anne-Marie one (the one I listened to the most) was good, but not as good as I wanted it to be! I was really surprised by Saara tho!!!

On 5/5/2018 at 7:28 PM, K$Ellie said:

Whew No Tears Left To Cry blocking mediocrity :party: One Kiss rising a bit :fish1: Alone stable :celestial:

Deep End is great, I prefer Hard Rain though :keir: Nice For What is pretty good :jamming: Pynk falling already :weeps:

At least Make Me Feel lasted a few weeks but it's peak is pretty bad :'( I Like That rising :duca: Florence :chick1:

POC excellence getting blocked at #2 AND #3 by white mediocrity, a tragedy :cries: Dua Lipa re-entering :heart2:

No Tears Left To Cry is the enemy to defeat right now, it won't be that easy! I still love it like day 1! Same for One Kiss! I love both Deep End and Hard Rain, but I Prefer Deep End. I'm pretty sad about the peak Make Me Feel got, I was expecting a higher peak too,..don't know what happened!

On 6/5/2018 at 3:07 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

NTLTC slaying on top :alexz: Chun Li is still better than BT :fan:

2002 in top 10 :jonny4: it's one of the best pop songs in a while :smitten:

SMFF remix rising :party: it's nice, but original is better :fan:

Say it out loud! Did you see the video? Amazing!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 64

giphy.gif

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "One Kiss" single cover artworkCarrie Underwood - "Cry Pretty" single cover artwork

Christina Aguilera featuring 2 Chainz - "Accelerate" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "2002" single cover artworkCardi B - "Be Careful" single cover artworkTinashe featuring French Montana - "Me So Bad" single cover artworkHalsey featuring Stefflon Don - "Alone (Remix)" single cover artwork

Ariana Grande scores a 3rd week at #1 with her band new single “No Tears Left To Cry”, keeping on blocking “Barbie Tingz” by Nicki Minaj stable at #2 and “Chun-Li” still stuck at #3. “One Kiss” is stable at its peak position at #4 while Carrie Underwood scores her first Top 5 hit with “Cry Pretty”. Hot Shot Debut for Christina Aguilera’s comeback single featuring Ty Dolla $ign and 2 Chainz, “Accelerate”, in fact, starts at #6. “2002” by Anne-Marie reaches a new peak climbing to #7. “El Anillo” by J.Lo is up at #13, “Never Be The Same” remix by Camila Cabello and Kane Brown rises at #19, while songs like “Almost Back” and “Boo’d Up” climb to #40 and #30 respectively thanks to the fact these songs scored this week points they didn’t get last week since I was on vacation. Among debuts “Hunger” by Florence + The Machine starts at #29, while “I’ll be There” by Jess Glynne starts slow at #43. LSD make their chart debut with “Genius” at #51 while Julia Michales scores a brand new charting single as “Jump” debuts at #56. Other debuting songs are for example “Ashes” by Celine Dion (#55) and TWICE with “What Is Love?” at #81. The biggest growth in plays is showed, this week, by “I Hate Love Songs” by Kelsea Ballerini, up at #26. Check out the full chart below:

dlsjTst.pngwPOBpO5.pngNA3pU2s.pnguGb8ssJ.png61fMRwq.png4CgVMfn.pngrfPkN2C.pngSVwto1H.pngoINhM8H.pngFIS4yBN.png4mmwg56.pngr3nRRN4.pngqmZy7pw.pngm3mq5Nr.pngBLQ4xYB.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Kyle - "Playinwitme (feat. Kehlani)"  Peak: 67   Weeks: 5

DJ Khaled - "Top Off (feat. JAY Z, Future & Beyoncé)"  Peak: 31   Weeks: 9

Aminata - Zero Love"  Peak: 95  Weeks: 2

Delta Goodrem - "Think About You"  Peak: 20   Weeks: 11

Samantha Jade - "Roller Skates"  Peak: 52  Weeks: 9

Ruth Lorenzo - "My Last Song"  Peak: 39   Weeks: 9

Megan McKenna - "History"  Peak: 89   Weeks: 2

Tinashe - "No Drama (feat. Offset)"  Peak: 10   Weeks: 15

Toni Braxton - "Long As I Live"  Peak: 29  Weeks: 12

Paloma Faith - "Til I'm Done"  Peak: 14   Weeks: 13

Victoria Monet - "Freak"  Peak: 9  Weeks: 12

Sam Smith - "Pray (feat. Logic)"  Peak: 54   Weeks: 5

Paloma Faith - "Make Your Own Kind Of Music"  Peak: 45   Weeks: 9

Taylor Swift - "September (Recorded at The Tracking Room Nashville"  Peak: 77   Weeks: 3

Calum Scott & Leona Lewis - "Your Are The Reason"  Peak: 12  Weeks: 12

Rita Ora & Liam Payne - "For You"  Peak: 3   Weeks: 17

Lorenzo Fragola - "Battaglia Navale"  Peak: 75  Weeks: 3

2018 #1s

Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

rdLqhlV.png= Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

Speak Your Mind

01. Anne-Marie - Speak Your Mind  =

Dirty Computer

02. Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer  =

03. Taylor Swift - reputation  Risultati immagini per back

Joyride

04. Tinashe - Joyride  rdLqhlV.png

Side Tape - EP

05. Raye - Side Tape - EP  remote_rec_recing.png

Bengala

06. Lorenzo Fragola - Bengala  remote_rec_recing.png

07. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom  Risultati immagini per back

Unapologetically

08. Kelsea Ballerini - Unapologetically  su5bFOA.png  

Invasion Of Privacy

09. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy  su5bFOA.png

÷

10. Ed Sheeran - ÷ su5bFOA.png

2018's #1 Albums

Invasion Of PrivacySpeak Your MindSpeak Your Mind

@K$Ellie @Arxanex @Diarrhoea @awkdelicious @sumthintoxic82 @Remmy @jacklovesyou1 @Arxane Sykes @PAD @TayRianaPH @Kevin2803 @oceans @lipes @T.O.A.D.S. @TheWayWeWere @TayDine1989 @Mark Rih @dangerousbutera @Lukey @Kod [ V ] @wabayou

Accelerate debuting high :clap3:It's a grower

Miracle :alexz:

Oh, lemme listen to Jessica Sanchez' song. I like her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.