Monky_2405's: it's Ari vs Dua!

Monky_2405

12 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

Ariana Grande scores a 3rd week at #1 with her band new single “No Tears Left To Cry”, keeping on blocking “Barbie Tingz” by Nicki Minaj stable at #2 and “Chun-Li” still stuck at #3. 

We love stability :clap3: 

Is it too late for Anna Wintour to rebound :rip: 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Not you and me having the same top 2 :jonny5: 

One Kiss stable :clap3: It finally grew on me

Why is Janellegend underperforming? :biblio: you need to listen to ha album sis!

Pynk tho :clap3: 

Chun Li better overtake Barbie :eli:

NTLTC still on top :clap3:

2002 rising :party:

SMFF Remix coming for blood (I hope :eli: ) :jonny5:

NTLTC. :clap3:

Chin-Li better get a chance at the top!

Accelerate though. :biblio:

One Kiss stable!

Yes at the debut of Hunger, Anna Wintour and What Is Love? :clap3:

Lullabya and IDGAF with that heavy drop. :'(

On 10/5/2018 at 10:36 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Accelerate debuting high :clap3:It's a grower

Miracle :alexz:

Oh, lemme listen to Jessica Sanchez' song. I like her.

Accelerate it is a gower, I was not impressed at first...but with after a few plays I loved it, it's kinda avant-garde!

Nothing special about Jessica, I mean she's nice and I was rooting for her...but I actually already dropped it!

On 10/5/2018 at 9:46 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

We love stability :clap3: 

Is it too late for Anna Wintour to rebound :rip: 

A bit, sorry :cries: There's also a lot of competition coming..

On 12/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, wabayou said:

Not you and me having the same top 2 :jonny5: 

One Kiss stable :clap3: It finally grew on me

Why is Janellegend underperforming? :biblio: you need to listen to ha album sis!

Pynk tho :clap3: 

I'm listening to her album, it's not on heavy rotation but I Like it..it's actually doing fine for my standards..she's having longevity! And Pynk is amazing :heart2:

On 13/5/2018 at 8:43 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Chun Li better overtake Barbie :eli:

NTLTC still on top :clap3:

2002 rising :party:

SMFF Remix coming for blood (I hope :eli: ) :jonny5:

We have to wait and see the update tomorrow to know who's know winning between Chun-Li and Barbie Tingz :cupid: 2002 is one of the most enjoyable pop songs I heard this year so far!!

On 14/5/2018 at 10:18 AM, Arxanex said:

NTLTC. :clap3:

Chin-Li better get a chance at the top!

Accelerate though. :biblio:

One Kiss stable!

Yes at the debut of Hunger, Anna Wintour and What Is Love? :clap3:

Lullabya and IDGAF with that heavy drop. :'(

Try again with Accelerate sis...it's good!

Lullaby and IDGAF peaked and they will keep on falling I fear.. :'(

Edited by Monky_2405

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 65

giphy.gif

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkChristina Aguilera featuring 2 Chainz - "Accelerate" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "2002" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "One Kiss" single cover artworkCarrie Underwood - "Cry Pretty" single cover artworkEleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artworkRita Ora featuring Charli XCX - "Girls" single cover artworkSelena Gomez - "Back to You" single cover artwork

The week Ariana Grande’s “No Tears Left To Cry” spend a 4th week at #1..three songs debut in the Hot 100. Eleni Foureira is the highest new entry on this week chart as her Eurovision Song “Fuego” debuts at #8, becoming her first single on the chart. Bebe Rexha, Charli XCX and Cardi B joined Rita Ora on her brand new single “Girls”, the track debuts at #9. “Back To You” by Selena Gomez becomes, in its first week, the 4th Top 10 hit song for the popstar, debuting at #10. In The top 10 “Chun-Li” finally overtakes “Barbie Tingz” reaching #2, Anne-Marie scores another Top 5 hit with “2002” (up at #5) while “Accelerate” is up at #4 in its 2nd week. Yesterday, after its release, “Fall In Line” by Christina Aguilera and Demi Lovato had enough plays  to score a huge early debut at #60, just spots below “Twice” (#58). “Let You Be Right” by Meghan Trainor debuts at #13, the other song Meghan released last week, “Can’t Dance”, enters at #48. The Eurovision winning song by Netta, “Toy”, is a Top 20 hit already debuting at #20. Among songs debuting this week there are songs by Bonnie Mckee, Ed Sheeran, Kiiara and many more..check the full chart below to discover all the details:

TxBsORq.pngA2Z1h7d.pngoZCTm1w.png8GvOgU1.pngmZXGvLJ.pngZsLIxcn.pngP2QXVF6.pngdwRqzoM.pngmadIcEG.pngnnKRAc0.pngn24CB8A.pngQIPwH04.pngshYH4Im.png0tsH5lP.pngnnMgzbs.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Jessica Sanchez - "Caught Up (feat. Ricky Breaker)"  Peak: 100   Weeks: 1

Alvaro Soler - "La Cintura"  Peak: 63   Weeks: 4

Echosmith - "Over My Head" Peak: 23  Weeks: 10

Annalisa - "Il Mondo Prima Di Te"  Peak: 6   Weeks: 14

Florence + The Machine - "Sky Full OF Song"  Peak: 78  Weeks: 4

Anitta - "Indecente"  Peak: 44   Weeks: 6

DJ Khaled - "I Believe (feat. Demi Lovato)"  Peak: 28   Weeks: 9

Banx & Ranx & Ella Eyre - "Answerphone (feat. Yxng Bane)"  Peak: 39   Weeks: 8

Keith Urban - "Coming Home (feat. Julia Micheals)"  Peak: 51  Weeks: 6

Charlie Puth - "The Way I Am"  Peak: 90   Weeks: 1

Anna Tatangelo - "Chiedere Scusa"  Peak: 89  Weeks: 1

David Guetta & Sia - "Flames"  Peak: 56   Weeks: 7

Una Healy - "Never See My Cry"  Peak: 39  Weeks: 6

Janelle Monae - "I Like That"  Peak: 74   Weeks: 3

Antonia - "Tango"  Peak: 28  Weeks: 8

Kacey Musgraves - "Butterflies"  Peak: 26   Weeks: 11

Lauren Murray - "Boss Girl"  Peak: 64  Weeks: 4

Lil Dicky - "Freaky Friday (feat. Chris Brown)"  Peak: 45  Weeks: 8

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork
Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

rdLqhlV.png= Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

Invasion Of Privacy

01. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy  rdLqhlV.png

9ca2cc956bc0aec18a00b15641aa2d0c.jpg

02. Federica Carta - Molto Più Di Un Film  remote_rec_recing.png

Joyride

03. Tinashe - Joyride  rdLqhlV.png

Dirty Computer

04. Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer  su5bFOA.png

My Dear Melancholy,

05. The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy,  Risultati immagini per back

Speak Your Mind

06. Anne-Marie - Speak Your Mind  su5bFOA.png

Beerbongs & Bentleys

07. Post Malone - Beerbongs & Bentleys  remote_rec_recing.png

Fatti Sentire

08. Laura Pausini - Fatti Sentire  Risultati immagini per back  

What is Love? - EP

09. TWICE - What Is Love? - EP  remote_rec_recing.png

÷

10. Ed Sheeran - ÷  =

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorizeCamilaCamila

CamilaCamilaLa LunaBye Bye

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

Golden HourGolden HourInvasion Of PrivacyJoyride

Invasion Of PrivacySpeak Your MindSpeak Your MindInvasion Of Privacy

@K$Ellie @Arxanex @Diarrhoea @awkdelicious @sumthintoxic82 @Remmy @jacklovesyou1 @Arxane Sykes @PAD @TayRianaPH @Kevin2803 @oceans @lipes @T.O.A.D.S. @TheWayWeWere @TayDine1989 @Mark Rih @dangerousbutera @Lukey @Kod [ V ] @wabayou

Edited by Monky_2405

Fuego debuting so high :flame:

Girls & Back To You also debuting in the top 10 :clap3:

15/20 :clap3:

Netta debuting :jonny5:

chunli deserves #1 :jonny5:

No Tears Left to Cry :heart2:

2002  is SO good, glad it's on the top5

Cry Pretty is also really good, and I got kinda addicted to it this week, don't let it go already :jonny5:

Girls with a nice debut :clap3:

El Anillo is JLO's single that I enjoyed the most in years, taste!

Let You Be Right yesssss! love this song. Can't Dance is trash tho.

Bloom with that +15 :clap3:

Love Lies -14 :dancehall3: but yeah I'm getting tired of it too, it's a #1 hit so...

not Familiar being a flop...

hope to see DSYLM there next week :-*

Perfect top 3 :clap3: 

I kinda hate 2002 tho :rip: 

Fuego and BTY debuting so high :jonny5: 

Ew @ the NBTS remix being here :biblio: That country star ruined the song for me

NE's drops :fan: 

Can't Dance debuting :clap3: now for LYBR!

DC, Joyride, IOP on the albums chart :party: Knock Ed out, tho :keir: 

No Tears Left To Cry still #1 :jonny: I agree with wabayou on 2002, except I don't like anything by Anne Marie :fan:

I didn't stan for Fuego but I loved the performance :flame: One Kiss slipping :chick1: Be Careful out of the top 10 :weeps:

I like Sin Pijama more than Mayores, too bad it got blocked from the top 10 :chick3: Toy was a cute winner :gaycat4:

Let You Be Right is a lot better than her other 2 singles :jamming: Hunger's jump :clap3:Pynk and Delicate falling hard :cries:

Janelle getting ahead of Anne Marie on the album chart but getting blocked by 3 other people :jonny:

Post Malone is lowkey overhated, some of his sings are bops :keir: Haven't heard the WIL? EP but I like the title track :katie2:

NTLTC still smashing :alexz:

Accelerate and 2002 in top 5  :smitten:

Girls and Back to You debuts in top 10 :heart2:

Fuego is actually a bop :katie2:

Bloom almost in top 20 :party: his best song tbh :-*

SMFF fall :rip:

Janelle and Anne-Marie both falling in alums chart :'(

NTLTC ha longevity! :clap3: 

I see TWICE slaying here, wow! :jonny2: 

If you want more KPop, I can help :smile: 

Also, I miss visiting your chart :heart2: 

Comment on my c/d :smile: 

On 17/5/2018 at 9:35 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Fuego debuting so high :flame:

Girls & Back To You also debuting in the top 10 :clap3:

Fuego is such a hit, it's still on repeat! :flame: 

On 18/5/2018 at 0:40 AM, PAD said:

15/20 :clap3:

Netta debuting :jonny5:

chunli deserves #1 :jonny5:

I know Chun-Li does, but Ariana is so strong right now :dancehall:

On 18/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, lipes said:

No Tears Left to Cry :heart2:

2002  is SO good, glad it's on the top5

Cry Pretty is also really good, and I got kinda addicted to it this week, don't let it go already :jonny5:

Girls with a nice debut :clap3:

El Anillo is JLO's single that I enjoyed the most in years, taste!

Let You Be Right yesssss! love this song. Can't Dance is trash tho.

Bloom with that +15 :clap3:

Love Lies -14 :dancehall3: but yeah I'm getting tired of it too, it's a #1 hit so...

not Familiar being a flop...

hope to see DSYLM there next week :-*

Don't have any doubt on DSYLM being on the chart tomorrow honey :-*

On 19/5/2018 at 2:43 PM, wabayou said:

Perfect top 3 :clap3: 

I kinda hate 2002 tho :rip: 

Fuego and BTY debuting so high :jonny5: 

Ew @ the NBTS remix being here :biblio: That country star ruined the song for me

NE's drops :fan: 

Can't Dance debuting :clap3: now for LYBR!

DC, Joyride, IOP on the albums chart :party: Knock Ed out, tho :keir: 

Keep on trying with 2002, it's so worth it, fresh a cute!! 

I love my actual Top 3 too!!

On 20/5/2018 at 11:40 AM, K$Ellie said:

No Tears Left To Cry still #1 :jonny: I agree with wabayou on 2002, except I don't like anything by Anne Marie :fan:

I didn't stan for Fuego but I loved the performance :flame: One Kiss slipping :chick1: Be Careful out of the top 10 :weeps:

I like Sin Pijama more than Mayores, too bad it got blocked from the top 10 :chick3: Toy was a cute winner :gaycat4:

Let You Be Right is a lot better than her other 2 singles :jamming: Hunger's jump :clap3:Pynk and Delicate falling hard :cries:

Janelle getting ahead of Anne Marie on the album chart but getting blocked by 3 other people :jonny:

Post Malone is lowkey overhated, some of his sings are bops :keir: Haven't heard the WIL? EP but I like the title track :katie2:

Fuego wasn't and instant smash for me neither...it took that fierce performance to have my support, and now I can't stop listening :katie2:

I agree with you on Let You Be Right! :heart2: I'm already losing interest in Can't Dance!

On 20/5/2018 at 3:45 PM, TayRianaPH said:

NTLTC ha longevity! :clap3: 

I see TWICE slaying here, wow! :jonny2: 

If you want more KPop, I can help :smile: 

Also, I miss visiting your chart :heart2: 

Comment on my c/d :smile: 

When you update your c/d, I always pay attention to new K-Pop entries to check em out!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 66

giphy.gif

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artworkChristina Aguilera featuring Demi Lovato - "Fall In Line" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "2002" single cover artwork

Eleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artworkChristina Aguilera featuring 2 Chainz - "Accelerate" single cover artworkCarrie Underwood - "Cry Pretty" single cover artworkCardi B - "Be Careful" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "Let You Be Right" single cover artwork

Ariana Grande is for a 5th consecutive week at #1 with “No Tears Left To Cry”, keep on blocking at #2 Nicki Minaj’s hit single “Chun-Li”. Last week “Fall In Line” managed to debut early at #60 just a few hours after it’s release, now that a full week passed it jumps at #3. After the music video premiere “Be Careful” by Cardi B got her Top 10 spot back and it’s up at #9. In its second week “Let You Be Right” is up at #10, becoming Meghan’s second Top 10 hit. Falling from last week are both “Girls” and “Back To You”. Hot Shot debut for “Sangria Wine” by Pharrell and Camila, the song, thanks to an heavy rotation, debuts at #12. With “El Anillo” down at #15 and “Dinero” debuting at #19, J.Lo has for the first time ever two Top 20 singles. “Solo” by Clean Bandit featuring Demi Lovato debuts #23. Last week Fifth Harmony premiered their last music video as a group for “Don’t Say You Love Me”, making the album cut debut at #44 this week. Check the full chart below to see other debuts and full details:

8z3yyVf.png7AvJMCT.pngyXUazpn.png3iytX2q.pngZte8YlU.pngYEJJIIh.pnghDOC3Sc.png7bYPSJ5.png95iNlxs.pngrxz7ZDR.pngmUyhRh5.pngJmySVJD.png7ixCs6r.pngF2uezUC.pngMHhHtrl.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Federica Carta & La Rua - "Sull'Orlo Di Una Crisi D'Amore"  Peak: 51   Weeks: 7

Liam Payne & J Balvin - "Familiar"  Peak: 76   Weeks: 4

Zedd & Grey - "The Middle (feat. Maren Morris)" Peak: 4  Weeks: 16

Jorja Smith - "Blue Lights"  Peak: 94  Weeks: 1

Kendric Lamar & SZA - "All The Stars"  Peak: 1 (x3)  Weeks: 19

Azealia Banks - "Anna Wintour"  Peak: 47   Weeks: 6

Tinashe - "Faded Love (feat. Future)"  Peak: 10   Weeks: 14

RaeLynn - "Queens Don't"  Peak: 27   Weeks: 9

Sabrina Claudio - "Don't Let Me Down (feat. Khalid)"  Peak: 30  Weeks: 6

Years & Years - "Sanctify"  Peak: 25   Weeks: 10

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork
Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Delicate" single cover artwork
Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

rdLqhlV.png= Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

R.O.S.E.

01. Jessie J - R.O.S.E.  remote_rec_recing.png

Dirty Computer

02. Janelle Monae Dirty Computer rdLqhlV.png 

Fifth Harmony

03. Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony  Risultati immagini per back

Hero

04. Maren Morris - Hero  Risultati immagini per back

What is Love? - EP

05. Twice - What Is Love? - EP  rdLqhlV.png

Speak Your Mind

06. Anne-Marie - Speak Your Mind  =

Ctrl

07. SZA - Ctrl  Risultati immagini per back

Joyride

08. Tinashe - Joyride  su5bFOA.png  

Invasion Of Privacy

09. Cardi B - Invasion Of Privacy  su5bFOA.png

Side Tape - EP

10. Raye - Side Tape - EP  Risultati immagini per back

2018's #1 Albums

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)reputationFatti Sentire

R.O.S.E.

@K$Ellie @Arxanex @Diarrhoea @awkdelicious @sumthintoxic82 @Remmy @jacklovesyou1 @Arxane Sykes @PAD @TayRianaPH @Kevin2803 @oceans @lipes @T.O.A.D.S. @TheWayWeWere @TayDine1989 @Mark Rih @dangerousbutera @Lukey @Kod [ V ] @wabayou

Don't Say You Love Me:heart2:

Solo is a bop too

Solo, Dinero & Sangria Wine debuting :clap3:

Ariana still blocks Nicki :dancehall:

FIL jump :jonny4:

2002 better stawp stalling :dancehall:

Sangria Wine :katie2: I actually love this bop :skull:

Messy :heart2: it better smash :fan:

5 weeks for NTLTC, an ATRL hit!!!

I'm actually here for Sangria Wine. Issa cute song.

What Is Love?'s increase. :clap3:

No Tears Left To Cry still #1 and Be Careful back in the top 10 :party: Solo is my favorite of the debuts :heart2:

Fall In Line's jump :jonny::eek: Nnn Goat :skull: it seems like the kind of trash I would stan for but nah :-*

Let You Be Right top 10 :fish1: Toy and What It Love? rising :celestial4: Alone only down one spot :flower:

One Kiss out of the top 10 :emofish: Dirty Computer up to #2 :clap3: Invasion Of Privacy almost out :'(

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 67

giphy.gif

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkNicki Minaj - "Chun-Li" single cover artworkChristina Aguilera featuring Demi Lovato - "Fall In Line" single cover artworkEleni Foureira - "Fuego" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "2002" single cover artwork

Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Tingz" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Sangria Wine" single cover artworkChristina Aguilera featuring 2 Chainz - "Accelerate" single cover artworkRita Ora featuring Charli XCX - "Girls" single cover artworkCardi B - "Be Careful" single cover artwork

First of all I'd like to apologize to all of you if I did not replied to all your comments or if I missed some of your countdowns, but the week that just ended was so important for my university career so I was focused on that and that's the reason why there's just 6 new entries this week, all debuting in the second half of the chart.

This week Ariana confirms her power by scoring a 6th week at #1 with "No Tears Left To Cry", in the meantime tho Eleni Foureira keeps on smashing with her song "Fuego", this week up at #4, and it looks like she is coming for the #1 spot. Camila Cabello adds another Top 10 hit to her list as "Sangria Wine" rises to #7, also becoming the first Top 10 hit for Pharrell. After the video leak "Girls" returns to its peak position in the Top 10 at #9. Also rebounding a little is "Back To You" by Selena Gomez up 1 from last week at #13. This week "Dinero" is up 4 at #15 while Clean Bandit and Demi scores another Top 20 as "Solo" is up to #17. Hot shot debut for "I Like It" by Cardi B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin...the song starts at #52 just a few hours after the video release and it's expected to have a huge increase next week. New at #53 is the due version featuring Alicia Keys of James Bay's song "Us". ZAYN scores another hit as "Entertainer" debuts at #68. After the music video premiered, "Anna Wintour" returns at #75. Check the full chart below:

RoZvUqW.pngOyMOkdb.pngt2qZJLx.pngUFwPTeJ.pngckLjCeU.png6Ga1cCZ.png5k8Xz7r.pngFLPrqvr.pngXF7tzDc.png8POj6ai.pngP5tDlkn.pnge4GMVO6.pngnkFotkO.pngh0WqX12.pngKZSsWj2.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Samantha Harvey - "Please"  Peak: 8   Weeks: 14

Kacey Musgraves - "Space Cowboy"  Peak: 18   Weeks: 13

Diplo - "Stay Open" Peak: 92  Weeks: 2

Bebe Reha - "2 Souls On Fire (feat. Quavo)"  Peak: 57  Weeks: 6

Cardi B - "Drip (feat. Migos)"  Peak: 34  Weeks: 8

Dua Lipa - "IDGAF"  Peak: 5   Weeks: 19

Bella Thorne - "GOAT"  Peak: 91   Weeks: 1

2018 #1s

Ariana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "No Tears Left To Cry" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Invasion Of Privacy

01. Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy rdLqhlV.png

Bye Bye

02. Annalisa - Bye Bye  Risultati immagini per back 

Ctrl

03. Sza - Ctrl  rdLqhlV.png

Side Tape - EP

04. Raye - Side Tape - EP  rdLqhlV.png

÷

05. Ed Sheeran - ÷  Risultati immagini per back

R.O.S.E.

06. Jessie J - R.O.S.E. su5bFOA.png

Ready - EP

07. Ella Mai - Ready - EP  Risultati immagini per back

What is Love? - EP

08. Twice - What Is Love? - EP  su5bFOA.png  

Fifth Harmony

09. Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony  su5bFOA.png

Dirty Computer

10. Janelle Monae - Dirty Computer  su5bFOA.png

2018's #1 Albums

R.O.S.E.Invasion Of Privacy

Fuego, Sangria Wine, Dinero, Solo, Back To You & Jump all climbing :clap3:

B*tch I'm Bella Thorne debuting :oh:

Yaaas Fuego. A bop :flame: 

A cute top 3. Chun-Li needs to take over the #1 spot soon though :eli: 

Talented top 2 :clap3: 

#3... not so much :mandown: Accelerate deserves

Fuego, Sangria Wine, and the above all being in the top 10 tho :party: BTY stalling :'( 

That horrid reincarnation of Satan aka the NBTS remix still being here :biblio: 

BITCH I'M BELLA THORNE debuting :deadbanana2: 

Bella's new song is kind of a banger :fan: Fuego is such a tune :clap3: Accelerate falling though :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.