• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

NBTS stopping exactly at Havana's end point, both legendary songs indeed:flower:

Taylor's album stable atop, Camila holding strongly too :clap3:

The Black Panther album was fire‼‼:jonny5:

Comment on my c/d too hun :blush:

44/100

Heroine upppppp!!!

All The Stars taking the top spot, whew what a song :clap3: No Drama top 10 and Faded Love debuting already :heart2:

The Middle, Sorry, Curious and Heaven rising :celestial4: Finesse and For You -4 :dancehall: End Game out of the top 10 :'(

ATS ends NBTS #1 run :jonny5: it's great song tho, really growns on me after video release

Savior is cutie, but it gets old really fast

For You falling already :jonny2:

No Drama in top 10 :clap3: Dancing coming for top 20 :eli:

Friends, We Are, Get It Right debuting :alexz:

Wait is a bopp, and vid is epic :jonny:

All The Stars is kinda cute, both can do better but yeah :cm: slay @ Tinashe being Top 10 :clap3:

All The Stars, Savior & IDGAF :sats:Finesse & For You falling :dancehall:Bartier Cardi, End Game & Anywhere down :'(

My My My! deserves better :deadbanana2: Lemon out :frown: Fifty Shades Freed & reputation :fan:

REPLIES

On 15/2/2018 at 3:38 PM, lipes said:

Friends and Love Lies better climb :heart2:

They are both at the beginning! Expect big things this week from Love Lies!!

On 15/2/2018 at 3:54 PM, PAD said:

16/20 :alexz:

savior +10 :gaycat1:

Iggy deserves so much more, and not only in the YTT section!! :frown:

On 15/2/2018 at 4:29 PM, awkdelicious said:

all the stars, never be the same and savior.

EPIC TOP 3

Epic is the definition of 2018 so far, I'm really enjoying this in year in music so far!!

On 15/2/2018 at 7:06 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Iggy, Tinashe, Hayley & J.Lo's big jumps :clap3:

I'm proud of Hayley in particular! Cant wait for the album!!

On 16/2/2018 at 3:01 PM, TayRianaPH said:

NBTS stopping exactly at Havana's end point, both legendary songs indeed:flower:

Taylor's album stable atop, Camila holding strongly too :clap3:

The Black Panther album was fire‼‼:jonny5:

Comment on your c/d is a must for me! and yeah, Camila delivering hits!!

On 16/2/2018 at 9:29 PM, wabayou said:

All The Stars #1 :jonny5::clap3: 

NBTS still hanging in the top 2 :party: 

damn Iggy is COMING :eek: 

I have a felling the All The Stars reign won0t last much long, competition is insane :jonny5:

On 17/2/2018 at 8:39 PM, K$Ellie said:

All The Stars taking the top spot, whew what a song :clap3: No Drama top 10 and Faded Love debuting already :heart2:

The Middle, Sorry, Curious and Heaven rising :celestial4: Finesse and For You -4 :dancehall: End Game out of the top 10 :'(

Faded Love will be big, I can feel it! It debuted already so high, imagine after 10 days! End Game got its chance, now it's time to go :frown::frown:

19 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

ATS ends NBTS #1 run :jonny5: it's great song tho, really growns on me after video release

Savior is cutie, but it gets old really fast

For You falling already :jonny2:

No Drama in top 10 :clap3: Dancing coming for top 20 :eli:

Friends, We Are, Get It Right debuting :alexz:

Wait is a bopp, and vid is epic :jonny:

The video did the magic for All The Stars, amazing!!

For You will probably grow again when I'll watch the movie! 

Get iT Right should've debuted earlier...I don't know what was I thinking!!

Wait is the kind of song I really enjoy once it plays on shuffle mode!!

17 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

All The Stars is kinda cute, both can do better but yeah :cm: slay @ Tinashe being Top 10 :clap3:

And can't wait for Joyride :duca: I really like her direction!

10 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

All The Stars, Savior & IDGAF :sats:Finesse & For You falling :dancehall:Bartier Cardi, End Game & Anywhere down :'(

My My My! deserves better :deadbanana2: Lemon out :frown: Fifty Shades Freed & reputation :fan:

My My My! bored me pretty fast :frown:  I have faith both For You and Bartier Cardi will climb again!!

On 16/2/2018 at 9:05 PM, Kod [ V ] said:

44/100

Heroine upppppp!!!

:flame:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 53

SZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be the Same" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkGrey - "The Middle" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artwork

Dua Lipa - "IDGAF" single cover artworkAnnalisa - Bye Bye album cover artworkRita Ora - "For You" single cover artworkCardi B - "Finesse (Remix)" single cover artworkHayley Kiyoko - Expectations album cover artwork

ALERT: I'm trying something different with the graphics this week, tell me what you think about you!

2nd week at the top for "All The Stars", while the whole Top 3 stays unchanged since last week as "Never Be The Same" and "Savior" both keep their last week's positions at #2 and #3. Also stable is "The Middle" (#4) while the biggest jump ever on this chart history is made by Khalid and Normani with "Love Lies"! The song debuted at #90 last week after only a few hours of play, this week (after a full 8 days tracking period) the song jumps at #5, becoming both artists first Top 10 single, and making Normani the third Fifth Harmony member to get a solo Top 10. Big jumps also for "Faded Love" by Tinashe and Future, as the single climbs from #65 to #20 after its early debut last week, and for "Till I'm Done" by Paloma Faith up 44 to #18 thanks to the points it earned after the video release. Sings of great growth are also showed by "FRIENDS" by Marshmello and Anne-Marie, the song is up to #26 this week with another huge jump! Among debuts we have Delta Goodrem's "Think About You" at #41, Saara Aalto's second Eurovision Contender "Domino" at #44, Margaret's "In My Cabana" at #51 and Kim Petras with "Heart To Break" at #100 (both Margaret and Kim Petras debut after being added to my plalyst only at the beginning of this week, meaning monday). And If Kehlani finally debuts at #99 with "Again", Kelly Clarkson and Alexandra Burke make their bows at #91 and #95 with "I Don't Think About You" and "Shadow" respectively. Don't forget to check out the full chart below to see other songs debuting, who's falling, who's climbing:

ikOyBfL.png

nFCNl6E.png

X1QzU1t.png

kk2KKD9.png

mMTXdnH.png

SwoyDWi.png

bSTxJ0f.png

mc0PYvx.png

7G18KBH.png

CiWHucn.png

DMex6s9.png

OW3J6NN.png

myrgR2T.png

8yvvTok.png

lt7U6kK.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

K. Michelle - "Crazy Like You"  Peak: 100  Weeks: 1

Justin Timberlake - Say Something (feat. Chris Stapleton)"  Peak: 78   Weeks: 3

Sam Feldt - "Wishing Well (feat. Olivia Sebastianelli)"  Peak: 43  Weeks: 9

Jennifer Lopez - "Amor, Amor, Amor (feat. Wisin)"  Peak: 20   Weeks: 14

P!nk - "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"  Peak: 61  Weeks: 3

Bianca Atzei - "Fire On Ice"  Peak: 71   Weeks: 3

Kesha - "This Is Me"  Peak: 49  Weeks: 8

Cassie - "Don't Play It Safe"  Peak: 42   Weeks: 6

Jennifer Hudson - "Burden Down"  Peak: 27   Weeks: 9

Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors & Bebe Rexha - "Home"  Peak: 28  Weeks: 12

A$AP Ferg - "Plain Jane (Remix) (feat. Nicki Minaj)"  Peak: 38   Weeks: 8

Lady Gaga - "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going?)"  Peak: 58  Weeks: 3

K. Michelle - "Make This Song Cry"  Peak: 5   Weeks: 19

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Bye Bye

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Annalisa - Bye Bye  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Camila Cabello - Camila  uparrow.gif 

03. Various Artists - Fifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) downarrow.gif

04. Emma - Essere Qui Risultati immagini per back 

05. P!NK - Beautiful Trauma  Risultati immagini per back

06. Janice - Fallin Up  remote_rec_recing.png

07. Noemi - La Luna  downarrow.gif

08. Various Artists - Black Panther: The Album  downarrow.gif

09. Lighs - Skin&Earth Risultati immagini per back

10. Caitlyn Smith - Startfire  remote_rec_recing.png   

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorizeCamilaCamila

CamilaCamilaLa LunaBye Bye

All The Stars #1 :jonny4: 

Savior better stop stalling in the top 3 tho and pass NBTS :keir: 

Love Lies +85 :jonny2: Had a similar gain on my chart, +82 :clap3: 

I love the new layout of your chart and how you took the pictures of the website while still using the full screen instead of compact version :smitten: 

Faded Love & Love Lies :clap3:

Delta debuting :duca:

All The Stars is such an insane #1‼ Quality wins‼ :jonny5:

Kelly's next single is cute, hope she sees some success on here too :clap3:

Black Panther and 50SF OSTs are both great collections, jam-packed quality albums ngl:flower:

+85 yesssssssss :dies: A BOP

Friends & Perfect climbing too :heart2:

All The Stars and Never Be The Same stable :clap3: Don't really like Love Lies tbh :emofish: IDGAF down :'(

Faded Love's jump :jonny5: Hopefully it can go at least top 10 :duca: Get Out rising too :celestial:

Think About You and Heart To Break debuting :party: ...Ready For It, The Weekend and Sorry falling :chick1:

On 22/2/2018 at 1:35 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

So Camila, ha reign is officially over :eli: 

A video still has to come..we'll see :eli:

On 22/2/2018 at 11:40 PM, wabayou said:

All The Stars #1 :jonny4: 

Savior better stop stalling in the top 3 tho and pass NBTS :keir: 

Love Lies +85 :jonny2: Had a similar gain on my chart, +82 :clap3: 

I love the new layout of your chart and how you took the pictures of the website while still using the full screen instead of compact version :smitten: 

I saw your chart! I'm so happy Normani is finally having her momentum :clap3:

I always loved the full screen better, it takes a bit longer to do it..but it's worth it!

On 23/2/2018 at 9:14 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Faded Love & Love Lies :clap3:

Delta debuting :duca:

Girls with dancing skills never disappoint!  :duca: 

On 23/2/2018 at 9:48 AM, TayRianaPH said:

All The Stars is such an insane #1‼ Quality wins‼ :jonny5:

Kelly's next single is cute, hope she sees some success on here too :clap3:

Black Panther and 50SF OSTs are both great collections, jam-packed quality albums ngl:flower:

:jonny5:

On 23/2/2018 at 5:03 PM, lipes said:

+85 yesssssssss :dies: A BOP

Friends & Perfect climbing too :heart2:

Expect even better things for Friends! I really support Anne-Marie and I hope she can find the success she deserves!

On 25/2/2018 at 11:38 AM, K$Ellie said:

All The Stars and Never Be The Same stable :clap3: Don't really like Love Lies tbh :emofish: IDGAF down :'(

Faded Love's jump :jonny5: Hopefully it can go at least top 10 :duca: Get Out rising too :celestial:

Think About You and Heart To Break debuting :party: ...Ready For It, The Weekend and Sorry falling :chick1:

IDGAF has the competition of brand new songs coming pretty fast, it's a banger tho!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 54

SZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be the Same" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkGrey - "The Middle" single cover artwork

Dua Lipa - "IDGAF" single cover artworkAnnalisa - Bye Bye album cover artworkRita Ora - "For You" single cover artworkVictoria Monet - Life After Love, Pt. 1 album cover artworkCardi B - "Finesse (Remix)" single cover artwork

Third week at the top for "All The Stars", confirming the power earned by the amazing Kendrick/SZA couple. "Love Lies" jumps at #2 this week, letting Normani surpass her former band mate Camila Cabello, as "Never Be The Same" is down 1 from #2 to #3. All of the other songs on the Top 10 are pretty stable, except for "Curious" by Hayley Kiyoko that exits the Top 10 to make space for Victoria Monet! The R&B singer earns her firs ever Top 10 as "Freak" jumps to #9 in its third week charting. Great performances also by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis, at #12 this week with "You Are The Reason", Anne-Marie and Marshmello, up to #13 with "Friends", and also by Samantha Harvey as her latest single, "Please", becomes the greatest gainer this week with the biggest jump. The song released as the lead single off the debut EP by the British newcomer, thanks to its stability on my playlist and an heavy rotation airplay jumps from #77 to #28, becoming her second Top 40 hit! About debuts, great start for Kacey Musgraves new songs "Space Cowboy" (#38) and "Butterflies" (#58), looking promising is also the RAYE's latest single debut "Cigarette", the song featuring Mabel and Stefflon Don starts at #41. "Make Me Feel" by Janelle Monae is starting slowly at #76, probably having a big jump next week. Unfortunately, while the other two songs she released are still gaining, Saara Aalto's third selection for the Eurovision Son Contest, "Queens", failed to debut. Are you curious to know where "Lullaby" by Sigala and Paloma Faith and other songs debuted? Who's climbing and who's falling? Check the full chart below:

pwHcGWi.png

rkFcXSe.png

nhugn7Z.png

b2aFzXg.png

aOCyOQy.png

pdsoB47.png

owN9P3k.png

U0fw71M.png

lkSJdpc.png

GZ18AMb.png

Ulw4X2B.png

EBYmyic.png

e8xYIFE.png

W1YxVMF.png

Ty4Cxs1.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Craig David - "I Know You (feat. Bastille)"  Peak: 40  Weeks: 10

Alexandra Stan - "Mami"  Peak: 96   Weeks: 2

Ornella Vanoni - "Imparare Ad Amarsi (feat. Bungaro & Pacifico)"  Peak: 96  Weeks: 1

Danielle Bradbery - "Worth It"  Peak: 24   Weeks: 13

Paloma Faith - "Guilty"  Peak: 11  Weeks: 17

Pia Mia - "Off My Feet"  Peak: 17   Weeks: 11

RAYE - "Decline (feat. Mr Eazi)"  Peak: 12  Weeks: 16

Mabel - "Fine Line (feat. Not3s)"  Peak: 68   Weeks: 4

Katy Perry - "Hey Hey Hey"  Peak: 34   Weeks: 9

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Camila

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Camila Cabello - Camila  uparrow.gif

02. G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned  Risultati immagini per back

03. Victoria Monet - Life After Love, Pt. 1 remote_rec_recing.png

04. Various Artists - Fifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)  downarrow.gif

05. Bea Miller - Aurora  remote_rec_recing.png

06. BoA - One Shot, Two Shot  remote_rec_recing.png

07. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom  Risultati immagini per back

08. Caitlyn Smith - Startfire uparrow.gif

09. Annalisa - Bye Bye downarrow.gif

10. Mandisa - Out Of The Dark remote_rec_recing.png   

2018's #1 Albums

Camila

Edited by Monky_2405

24/40

:)

Skin debuting :)

Faded Love climbing :duca:

Finesse seems to be dying on a lot of charts :rip: 

Hmmm Camila and Normani in the top 3 together :gaycat3: 

ATS still slaying :clap3: Normani over CaCa :fan:

TID slowly rising :party:

Dancing better get that top 20 already :chick3:

Think About You :smitten:

Lullaby debuts :heart2:

nice to see Clare here :clap3:

All The Stars getting a third week at #1 :clap3: I'm not sure if it'll go #1 for me since it's kind of getting old, but definitely top 5! :duca: 

Love Lies coming up right behind it tho :jonny2: 

Savior should be top 3 over NBTS at this point :keir: 

IDGAF, The Middle, No Drama, Faded Love, Perfect all in the top 20 :party: 

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 55

Iggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkNormani - "Love Lies" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be the Same" single cover artworkGrey - "The Middle" single cover artwork

Dua Lipa - "IDGAF" single cover artworkMeghan Trainor - "No Excuses" single cover artworkAnne-Marie - "FRIENDS" single cover artworkAnnalisa - Bye Bye album cover artworkRita Ora - "For You" single cover artwork

First of all guys, I'm so sorry but this week I did not have enough time to post replies to your comments. This week Iggy and Quavo are ending Kendirck and SZA's reign as "Savior" jumps, after its video release, to #1 becoming the first top Hit for both artists. "All The Stars" is down to #3 while "Love Lies" by Khalid and Normani are stable at #2. We also have to new Top 10s, one of them is the highest debut of the week and it is the brand new single by Meghan Trainor, "No Excuses", appearing at #7, the other one is the joint single by Anne-Marie and Marshmello, "Friends" is in fact up at #8 this week, becoming the second Top 10 for Anne-Marie herself. The greatest gainer of the week is "I Don't Think About You", the latest single off Kelly Clarkson's latest album Meaning Of Life makes a big jump to #50 in its 3rd week thanks to the lead she has in weekly plays. While "Top Off" debuts at #48, other interesting debuts are "Put Me Back Together" by Cheat Codes and Kiiara at #67, "My Last Song" by Ruth Lorenzo at #71, and an early one as Echosmith's upcoming single, "Over My Head" debuts at #88 in spite of not being officially released yet. If you're interested check the full chart below to know even more on who's coming, who's going and so on:

6d7EHxr.png

bOlj6xc.png

zOMsZpJ.png

8qzgJrD.png

gGDSGkC.png

MmM23Ap.png

mhgD3DG.png

nNzKCNI.png

YPtIPV0.png

akgkrp7.png

tIUB7uB.png

wQco32T.png

qbNHFXN.png

LeuzN3B.png

f8r8mEA.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Kim Petras - Heart To Break  Peak: 100   Weeks: 2

Justine Skye - "Know Myself (feat. Vory)"  Peak: 99   Weeks: 1

Kehlani - Honey"  Peak: 23  Weeks: 13

Clean Bandit - "I Miss You (feat. Julia Michaels)"  Peak: 7   Weeks: 18

Nadine Coyle - "Girls On Fire"  Peak: 95  Weeks: 1

Lily Allen - "Trigger Bang (feat. Giggs)"  Peak: 30  Weeks: 12

Afsheen - "Uncrazy (feat. Rebecca Ferguson)"  Peak: 19  Weeks: 13

Kehlani - "Again"  Peak: 92   Weeks: 2

Anne-Marie - "Then"  Peak: 41   Weeks: 11

Baby K - "Aspettavo Solo Te"  Peak: 26   Weeks: 11

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Fifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

01. Various Artists - Fifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)  uparrow.gif

02. Various Artists - Black Panther: The Album  Risultati immagini per back

03. Emma - Essere Qui Risultati immagini per back

04. Caitlyn Smith - Startfire  uparrow.gif

05. Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods  Risultati immagini per back

06. Camila Cabello - Camila  downarrow.gif

07. Mandisa - Out Of The Dark  uparrow.gif

08. Paloma Faith - The Architect Risultati immagini per back

09. K. Michelle - KIMBERLY: The People I Used To Know Risultati immagini per back

10. Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life  Risultati immagini per back   

2018's #1 Albums

CamilaFifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

21/30

Kylie -9 :deadbanana2:

Savior #1 :jonny5::1stplace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.