Monky_2405's: it's Ari vs Dua!

Monky_2405

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 48

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkHalsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Future - "End Game" single cover artworkBruno Mars featuring Cardi B - "Finesse (Remix)" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artwork

Cardi B featuring 21 Savage - "Bartier Cardi" single cover artworkBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artworkRita Ora - "For You" single cover artworkOzuna featuring Cardi B - "La Modelo" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me" single cover artwork

Just like Nicotine, heroine, morphine, Camila Cabello is addicted to the #1 spot as she spends another week at #1 with "Never Be The Same", taking the #1 spot in the album charts also with her solo debut album "Camila". G-Eazy and Halsey are stable at #2 with "Him & I", while thanks to the video release "End Game" manages to climb two more spots and reaching a new peak in Top 3, matching the peak "...Ready For It?" had. Up from last week, "Finesse (Remix)" by Bruno Mars and Cardi B not only enters Top 10 in its second week, but enters Top 5 at #4, becoming the highest charting single for both artists. Cardi B has two more spots in the Top 10 as her latest single as a lead, "Bartier Cardi" featuring 21 Savage, climbs to #6 and the latin collaboration with Ozuna "La Modelo" is up one spot from last week to #9. Another week, another Top 10 hit for Rita Ora, if the former #1 smash "Anywhere" is falling two spots at #5, the latest single by the british singer, in collaboration con Liam Payne, jumps into the Top 10 from its #20 debut position last week, "For You (Fifty Shades Freed)" is in fact #8, becoming the 4th Top 10 single for Rita. After 19 weeks spent in the Top 10, 7 of which at #1, "Havana" finally leaves the Top 10 falling to #13. In the meantime Justin Timberlake's new single "Filthy" climbs to #14 and it is expected to enter Top 10 next week. Up from last week is also "All The Stars" by Kendrick Lamar and SZA, the greatest gainer in plays that enters Top 40 at #32. Top 20 debuts for Troye Sivan and Dua Lipa, "IDGAF" and "My My My!" start at #17 and #20 respectively. Great start for Jorja Smith, her brand new single featuring Stormzy, "Let Me Down", debuts at #37, and for Hayley Kiyoko, her single "Curious" starts at #41, becoming her first entry in the chart. In spite of being playlisted early in the weekend, "Dancing" by Kylie Minogue as an early debut at #89, even before its official release. This week a 4 consecutive weeks #1 single leaves the Top 100, "Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato is out after 26 weeks. Check out the full chart below:

QfvJcbS.png

dyOQFtq.png

Qd9v3Y5.png

1ohudOT.png

rO4AD9j.png

2hej3tf.png

ziAHCSP.png

ipgXJBC.png

P4IIY1M.png

StmsPSQ.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Bhad Bhabie - "Both Of Em"  Peak: 99  Weeks: 1

Halsey - "Bad At Love"  Peak: 13   Weeks: 19

Fifth Harmony - "Can You See"  Peak: 48  Weeks: 11

Sia - "Santa's Coming for Us"  Peak: 62   Weeks: 7

RedOne - "Boom Boom (feat. Daddy Yankee, French Montana & Dinah Jane"  Peak: 18  Weeks: 15

Demi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry"  Peak: 1 (x4)   Weeks: 26

Ashanti - "Say Less (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)"  Peak: 53  Weeks: 10

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Camila

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Camila Cabello - Camila  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa Risultati immagini per back

03. K. Michelle - KIMBERLY: The People That I Used To Know  Risultati immagini per back 

04. cupcakKe - Ephorize  downarrow.gif

05. G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned  Risultati immagini per back

06. Various Artists - The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)  Risultati immagini per back

07. Francesca Michielin - 2640  remote_rec_recing.png

08. Katy Perry - Witness downarrow.gif

09. Eminem - Revival  downarrow.gif   

10. Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life downarrow.gif

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorizeCamila

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Dua & Troye debuting within the top 20 :duca:

Liam/Rita, Cassie, Arlissa & Carrie climbing :clap3:

Camila debuting at #1 :alexz:

OH WOW! A solid Top 5! Finesse + NBTS :clap3:

For You + TMYLM doing great too :flower:

Camila is my current #1 album too! :alexz3:

You know what to do hunny! :alexz2:

love My My My and IDGAF getting high debuts

Never Be The Same only hit me last week, a bop :heart2: IDGAF debuting higher than that twink :clap3:

End Game top 3 :party: For You, Finesse and Filthy's jump :jonny4: Havana taking so long to leave the top 10 :jonny:

Anywhere still top 5 :fish1: Sad that Casanova never took off :'( Dua Lipa re-entering at #2 :alexz: 

NBTS still on top :alexz: and Him & I just behind :clap3:
For You jumps in top 10 :jonny4:

IDGAF and MMM debuts in top 20 :party:

Dancing debuts so low :biblio:

Camila on top :alexz:

Dua holds well :clap3:

• 2 weeks later...

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 49

Hi Guys,

you may have notice that I didn't update this thread last week and the last update was on January 18th, the same way you may have notice I've been absent from your countdowns and I didn't even reply to your comments in this thread, and I'm so so sorry for it! The last 10 days have been a bit of a nightmare for me, a lot happened to me and my loved ones and I'm still adjusting even if I'm trying to slowly go back to normal. I'll do my best to post a normal update this week, in the meantime I want to show you how my chart would've been last week if I had the chance, or the spirit, to post it...it will not be much different from the last one I posted, since I didn't listen to much music and only discovered the new releases in the last couple of days! I'll do my best to look at your countdowns again, and be as active as I was before, in the meantime thanks to ya all! Click HERE to see the January 25th update!

sUkgtYz.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Camila

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorizeCamilaCamila

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 50

Camila Cabello - "Never Be the Same" single cover artworkCardi B - "Finesse (Remix)" single cover artworkRita Ora - "For You" single cover artworkHalsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Future - "End Game" single cover artwork

Cardi B featuring 21 Savage - "Bartier Cardi" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "IDGAF" single cover artworkOzuna featuring Cardi B - "La Modelo" single cover artwork

I'm back guys! This week the chart is almost back to normal, meaning that I dedicated the past week to all the songs I missed from January 18th until January 26th, plus the new ones. The countdown is still adjusting, trying to catch up means that my plays are spread over a larger number of tracks and I have not focused on anyone in particular, with a few exceptions. Not all the songs I playlisted late made it, at least for now! This week Camila Cabello scores another week at #1 with her smash hit "Never Be The Same", the song is one week away from reach the same record the previous single, "Havana", reached spending 7 weeks at #1. Up from last week is the "Finesse" remix, Bruno and Cardi scores their first Top 3 single peaking at #2. After its video release "For You" by Rita Ora and Liam Payne gains in performance and reaches a new peak at #3. Up into the Top 10 from last week is Dua Lipa with her latest single "IDGAF", the pop smash reaches a new peak at #9, becoming the thirs Top 10 single for Dua Lipa, and her second one as a lead artist. Nice increases are also from "All The Stars" by Kendrick Lamar and SZA, the song is #11 and is expected to reach the Top 10 next week, and "No Drama" by Tinashe (#41), the latest single from the R&B singer got all the plays it missed last week this week, when it managed to debut in the lower part of the chart even if it only had one day of plays. Early debut for P!NK, as "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken" closes the week as the #1 song on the "iTunes Chart" and starts at #55 after a flawless performance at the Grammys and the premiere of the music video. Italian Singer Laura Pausini makes her debut this week with her brand new single "Non è Detto" (#46) and Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony scores her second solo entry as "Perfect", a collaboration with the music producer Topic, enters at #42. Do you want to discover where other songs by Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Rita Ora and many others debuted? Check the full chart below:

sFEVp2Z.png

MhTZrYc.png

0jHkwNZ.png

u3SMo0i.png

Qp0IVgE.png

rPBmUrq.png

tCUJwe5.png

W7odJi4.png

cfh04ke.png

kIL0GhR.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Niall Horan - "Too Much To Ask"  Peak: 12   Weeks: 18

Fergie - "Save It Til Morning"  Peak: 57  Weeks: 10

David Guetta & Afrojack - "Dirty Sexy Money (feat. Charli XCX & French Montana)"  Peak: 79   Weeks: 7

ZAYN - "Dusk Till Dawn (feat. Sia)"  Peak: 11  Weeks: 20

Allie X - "Casanova (feat. Vérité)"  Peak: 52   Weeks: 12

Juan Magan, Belinda & Manuel Turizo - "Dejate Levar (feat. Snova & B-Case)"  Peak: 57  Weeks: 7

Eden xo - "Say That Again (feat. Travis Mills)"  Peak: 51   Weeks: 12

Paloma Faith - "Crybaby"  Peak: 6  Weeks: 21

Fifth Harmony - "He Like That"  Peak: 2   Weeks: 22

Macklemore - "Good Old Days (feat. Kesha)"  Peak: 6  Weeks: 19

Julia Michaels - "Worst In Me"  Peak: 41   Weeks: 13

Nina Nesbitt - "Somebody Special"  Peak: 83  Weeks: 2

Kelly Clakrson - "Love So Soft"  Peak: 4   Weeks: 20

Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso - "Let Me Go (feat. Florida Georgia Line & watt)"  Peak: 10  Weeks: 20

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Camila

01. Camila Cabello - Camila  =

02. Justine Skye - Ultraviolet remote_rec_recing.png

03. Katy Perry - Witness  uparrow.gif 

04. Charli XCX - Pop 2  Risultati immagini per back

05. Le Deva - 4  Risultati immagini per back

06. Craig David - The Time Is Now  remote_rec_recing.png

07. Maroon 5 - Red Pill Blues  remote_rec_recing.png

08. Shakira - El Dorado Risultati immagini per back

09. K. Michelle - KIMBERLY: The People That I Used To Know  Risultati immagini per back   

10. Emma - Essere Qui remote_rec_recing.png

2018's #1 Albums

Camila

No Drama & IDGAF climbing :clap3:

Fine Line is a bop :) 

49/100 

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 51

Camila Cabello - "Never Be the Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkCardi B - "Finesse (Remix)" single cover artworkRita Ora - "For You" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "IDGAF" single cover artwork

Halsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkGrey - "The Middle" single cover artworkCardi B featuring 21 Savage - "Bartier Cardi" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Future - "End Game" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artwork

In its 9th week charting, "Never Be The Same" ties "Havana as the longest #1 ever, spending a 7th week at the top. "All The Stars" by Kendrick Lamar and SZA makes its entry in the top 10 with style, reaching the #2 position after the release of the amazing music video. Also growing is Dua Lipa's "IDGAF", the latest single off her debut album becomes her second Top 5 hit! First top 10 hit ever for Maren Morris, as the latest Zedd single "The Middle", featuring vocals by the country artist, enters Top 10 at #7 climbing from its debut position from last week. Looking at the top 10 this is probably the first time ever all these male leading artist are doing pretty good all together, as in the Top 10 we also have Bruno Mars featuring Cardi Be, with "Finesse", down 1 at #3, Liam Payne & Rita Ora with "For You (Fifty Shades Freed)" also down 1 at #4, G-Eazy and its Halsey collaboration "Him & I" down 2 at #6. Hot shot debut for Iggy Azalea and Quavo with "Savior", the couple misses the Top 10 for a few points and debuts at #13. Top 20 debut also for Jennifer Lopez as "Us", her latest dance single, enters at #19. Pretty solid early debut for italian singer Annalisa, her brand new single "Il Mondo Prima Di Te", presented tuesday during the Sanremo Festival 2018, manages to enter at #47 with only three days of plays. Other relevant debuts are by CHVRCHES with "Get Out" (#49) and Halsey with "Sorry" (#52). Greatest gainers are Sophie Elise with "In My Head" in heavy rotation this week, and Carrie Underwood with the "Champion" , strong of the Superbowl exposure, and Hailee Steinelf with BloodPop, as their song "Capital Letters" from the Fifty Shafes of Grey soundtrack climbs a lot thanks to the music video release. "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going)" suffers of a major rolling effect and drops from #44 to # 65. Check out the full chart below:

V1PuD8L.png

YW0ANxe.png

oPC98cn.png

aWXmOgY.png

aBbLWRD.png

5NSaRgE.png

HGNgwP3.png

E5oXtM5.png

rNiYplb.png

ABhdlfS.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Addison Agen - "Tennesse Rain"  Peak: 94   Weeks: 4

Starley - "Been Meaning To Tell You"  Peak: 29  Weeks: 14

Eminem - "Walk On Water (feat. Beyoncé)"  Peak: 39   Weeks: 12

Lil Uzi Vert - "The Way Life Goes (Remix) (feat. Nicki Minaj)"  Peak: 34  Weeks: 12

Sigrid - "Strangers"  Peak: 31   Weeks: 12

Liam Payne - "Bedroom Floor"  Peak: 16  Weeks: 14

Zac Efron & Zendaya - "Rewrite The Stars"  Peak: 75   Weeks: 6

M.O - "Bad Vibe (feat. Lotto Boyz & Mr Eazi)"  Peak: 6  Weeks: 21

Shakira - "Trap (feat. Maluma)"  Peak: 79   Weeks: 1

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Camila

01. Camila Cabello - Camila  =

02. Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods remote_rec_recing.png

03. Halsey - hopeless fountain kingdom  Risultati immagini per back 

04. Madison Beer - As She Pleases  remote_rec_recing.png 

05. Dua Lipa - Dua Lipa  Risultati immagini per back

06. Maroon 5 - Red Pill Blues  uparrow.gif

07. Eminem - Revival  uparrow.gif

08. Caitlyn Smith - Startfire  remote_rec_recing.png

09. K. Michelle - KIMBERLY: The People That I Used To Know uparrow.gif

10. Le Deva - 4  downarrow.gif   

2018's #1 Albums

CamilaCamila

Edited by Monky_2405

I wonder if Camila is gonna let the other girls breathe anytime soon :gaycat3: 

Poor Bruno dropping already :'( 

That's quite a small jump for JT considering he had the Super Bowl :eli: 

Madison's EP debuting :clap3: It's so good :alexz:

Never Be The Same still #1 :jonny: hopefully All The Stars snatches ha :duca:

Get Out, Sorry and Heaven debuting :clap3: IDGAF in the top 5 :celestial:

The Middle, Filthy and No Drama rising :celestial4: End Game and Anywhere :dancehall:

Even tho I love Shakira, I'm not a fan of Trap so I don't care that much that it's gone already

nice to see Then climbing, I'm so into this song lately

My My My <3

Vai Malandra is falling but it got a cute peak :gaycat5:

Whew at NBTS reaching 7 weeks and breaking the #1 record this week just like me:jonny: 

All The Stars was great then it shrunk on me and now it's growing on me again :party: 

IDGAF, Savior and The Middle coming :duca: 

15/20

Curious jumping :clap3:

Dua coming :-*

Savior :alexz:

Edited by PAD

On 8/2/2018 at 10:02 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I wonder if Camila is gonna let the other girls breathe anytime soon :gaycat3: 

Poor Bruno dropping already :'( 

That's quite a small jump for JT considering he had the Super Bowl :eli: 

The Super Bowl was such a let down :!ohno: Like the whole album..I was positive, because I liked the singles, but the body of work didn't click with me!

On 8/2/2018 at 11:32 PM, awkdelicious said:

NBTS and ATS smashing!!! amazing

I already loved ATS, the video helped the song being even more beautiful!

On 9/2/2018 at 11:19 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Madison's EP debuting :clap3: It's so good :alexz:

YESSS! It was a really nice surprise!!

On 9/2/2018 at 11:34 PM, K$Ellie said:

Never Be The Same still #1 :jonny: hopefully All The Stars snatches ha :duca:

Get Out, Sorry and Heaven debuting :clap3: IDGAF in the top 5 :celestial:

The Middle, Filthy and No Drama rising :celestial4: End Game and Anywhere :dancehall:

Never Be The Same is probably better than Havana for me...the race between NBTS and All The Stars is hot, check back Thursday to see who will win!!

The Middle is going to be huge while I'm happy End Game started falling and I can't say the same about Anywhere :!ohno:

On 10/2/2018 at 1:00 AM, lipes said:

Even tho I love Shakira, I'm not a fan of Trap so I don't care that much that it's gone already

nice to see Then climbing, I'm so into this song lately

My My My <3

Vai Malandra is falling but it got a cute peak :gaycat5:

I love Shakira too, the fact Trap is already out means that I really did not enjoy this messy era, even tho the music was good!

Vai Malandra got a cute peak, reached with a huge jump, it was my obsession for a couple of days!! :fan:

On 10/2/2018 at 3:29 AM, wabayou said:

Whew at NBTS reaching 7 weeks and breaking the #1 record this week just like me:jonny: 

All The Stars was great then it shrunk on me and now it's growing on me again :party: 

IDGAF, Savior and The Middle coming :duca: 

NBTS tied Havana this week, we'll see on thursday what hapends!!

All The Stars has a magic video!!

On 11/2/2018 at 2:58 AM, PAD said:

15/20

Curious jumping :clap3:

Dua coming :-*

Savior :alexz:

Curious! I Expected it rising even more!!

st0pr2a.jpg

ALERT

I will fix the update and posting it later today! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Monky_2405

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 52

SZA - "All the Stars" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be the Same" single cover artworkIggy Azalea featuring Quavo - "Savior" single cover artworkGrey - "The Middle" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "IDGAF" single cover artwork

Annalisa - Bye Bye album cover artworkCardi B - "Finesse (Remix)" single cover artworkRita Ora - "For You" single cover artworkHayley Kiyoko - Expectations album cover artworkTinashe featuring Offset - "No Drama" single cover artwork

ALERT: Here's the correct update guys. Editing this one I also changed the last three updates, you'll fine the correct ones in the first page on the "previous weeks" section. Sorry for the double mentiong guys.

The week “All The Stars” by Kendrick Lamar and SZA becomes the new #1 (the first for both artists) is probably the craziest one we ever had. With 21 new entries this is the week that registers a record in terms of debuts in the countdown. That’s because a lot of cool releases (such as: “You Are The Reason” by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis [#44], “Freak” by Victoria Monet [#48], “FRIENDS” by Marshmello & Anne-Marie [#63]), a lot of very strong early debuts (such as: “Faded Love” by Tinashe featuring Future (#65), “Love Lies” by Khalid and Normani [#90] and “Mami” by Alexandra Stan), and a lot of Sanremo’s Festival songs that finally enters the chart now that the competition is over and all of them had more than a full week of exposure. Falling to #2 “Never Be The Same” by Camila Cabello ends its time at the top, collecting a total of 7 weeks at #1, matching the record held by “Havana”. A brand new record is set by Annalisa, her song “Il Mondo Prima di Te” climbs from its early debut position from last week (#72) to #6, becoming the first italian song in the Top 10 and making Annalisa the first italian act to reach it!. In the meantime we have three new Top 10 singles: "Savior" by Iggy Azalea and Quavo jumps from #13 to #3 in its 2nd week, Hayley Kiyoko rises to #9 with "Curious", getting her first Top 10, and Tinashe manages to enter at #10 with her single with Offsett called "No Drama". Other interesting entries areSaara Alto Eurovision candidate single "Monsters" (#56), and the Italian Eurovision Single "Non Mi Avete Fatto Niente" by Sanremo winners Fabrizio Moro and Ermal Meta. One of the biggest jumps is by Maroon 5 as "Wait" gains after the release of the official music video and a lot of ariplay All of this makes the chart look a bit bipolar since last week with all the songs in red falling a lot with a major points loss…check the full chart below:

A8Trrpc.png

vze3cwo.png

ERN5IlO.png

L7Mvnq7.png

DTpquqQ.png

OYiiaWB.png

vuKq2RG.png

QNmKmNC.png

bmPTQHe.png

DuJ4bkR.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Camila Cabello & Grey - "Crown"  Peak: 64  Weeks: 8

N*E*R*D & Rihanna - "Lemon"  Peak: 28   Weeks: 14

Rita Ora - "Proud"  Peak: 70  Weeks: 2

K. Michelle - "No Not You"  Peak: 96   Weeks: 1

Rage - "Irragiungibile (fea.t Federica Carta)"  Peak: 61  Weeks: 9

Kesha - "Learn To Let Go"  Peak: 14   Weeks: 18

Taylor Swift - "Gorgeous"  Peak: 8  Weeks: 16

Mariah Carey - "The Star"  Peak: 25   Weeks: 16

Jessie J - "Queen"  Peak: 37   Weeks: 12

Kelly Clarkson - "Medicine"  Peak: 65  Weeks: 6

Maggie Lindemann - "Obsessed"  Peak: 36   Weeks: 10

Francesca Michielin - "Io Non Abito Al Mare"  Peak: 47  Weeks: 10

Bebe Rexha - "Meant To Be (feat. Florida Georgia Line)"  Peak: 13   Weeks: 17

P!NK - "What About Us"  Peak: 3  Weeks: 26

Juicy J - "Kamasutra (feat. Cardi B)"  Peak: 58   Weeks: 10

Kiesza - "Hello Shadow (feat. SKYGGE)"  Peak: 35  Weeks: 9

Little Mix & CNCO - "Reggaeton Lento"  Peak: 3   Weeks: 25

Taylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do"  Peak: 1 (x5)   Weeks: 24

Jane Zhang - "Work For It"  Peak: 33  Weeks: 11

J Balvin & Anitta - "Downtown"  Peak: 28  Weeks: 11

Ed Sheeran - "Perfect"  Peak: 8  Weeks: 13

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkSZA - "All the Stars" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

La Luna

01. Noemi - La Luna  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Various Artists - Fifty Shades Freed (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) remote_rec_recing.png

03. Camila Cabello - Camila  downarrow.gif 

04. Taylor Swift - reputation  Risultati immagini per back 

05. Various Artists - Black Panther: The Album  remote_rec_recing.png

06. Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods  downarrow.gif

07. Maroon 5 - Red Pill Blues  downarrow.gif

08. Giovanni Caccamo - Eterno  remote_rec_recing.png

09. Ermal Meta - Non Abbiamo Armi remote_rec_recing.png

10. Ultimo - Peter Pan  remote_rec_recing.png   

2018's #1 Albums

CamilaCamilaLa Luna

Edited by Monky_2405

all the stars, never be the same and savior.

EPIC TOP 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.