• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 45

"Best Of 2017" HERE

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkHalsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me" single cover artworkBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artwork

Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkMarshmello - "Wolves" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Future - "End Game" single cover artworkCardi B - "MotorSport" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "...Ready For It?" single cover artwork

Rita Ora's reign lasted 4 weeks, as "Anywhere" falls from #1 to #2 to make space to the new and last #1 single of the year, "Never Be The Same" by Camila Cabello, her third chart topper, and the song that makes the former Fifth Harmony the artist with most #1s ever in this chart! Stable at #3 the smash hit "Him & I" by G-Eazy and Halsey, right behind them, rebounding from last week, is "Tell Me You Love Me" by Demi Lovato. "Perfect Duet" lose one position and falls from its peak so far (#4) to #5. Finally out of the top 5 is the record breaking "Havana", this week at #6. Two spots in the Top 10 are also taken by Taylor Swift with "End Game" (up at #8) and "...Ready For It?", back to the Top 10 at #10. As expected, hot starters from last week like "Aspettavo Solo te", "The Weekend (Funk Wav Remix)" and "Perfect Symphony" have the biggest jumps. The same kind of run will be the one songs like "Bartier Cardi" (#76), "La Modelo" (#68) will have from this week on, since they are on heavy rotation and are expected to have a ot of airplay! Among the new entries.."This Is Me" by Kesha at #96 and the latest single by Katy Perry, "Hey Hey Hey", at #99, her lowest debut ever! Check the full chart below and don't forget to visit my Best Of 2017 as the countdown to the Top 100 singles is coming to an end!!!

jcyWx32.png

Ep08eQW.png

DwXcemi.png

6YJhACI.png

bvBCPER.png

8F2kNf1.png

vx5s1u8.png

s8p5TRz.png

v9g9Vug.png

aWUfQ5u.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Kehlani – "Touch”   Peak: 13  Wks: 10

Lost Kings – “First Love (feat. Sabrina Carpenter)”  Peak: 33  Wks: 10

Jessie J – “Not My Ex”  Peak: 18  Wks: 11

LEON – “I Believe In Us"  Peak: 71  Wks: 5

Annalisa – “Direzione La Vita”  Peak: 43  Wks: 9

Leona Lewis & Dinaj Jane – "Christmas Medley"  Peak: 93  Wks: 2

2017 #1s

chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8

chained.jpg?itok=Tw9BAWo8nicki-minaj-regret-in-your-tears.jpg?ito25341843d39e5d48a2fa93e91cd0a54f.1000x106ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x106ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x10

6ac6f9fc92927aa9d53f23a90bf1cd09.1000x10now%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGnow%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGnow%20or%20never.jpg?itok=KqHAplYGcamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?it

camila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itcamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itdown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-Udown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-Udown.jpg?itok=G0pa3g-U

camila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itok=fy3cDAencamila-cabello-crying-in-the-club.jpg?itok=fy3cDAenRita Ora - "Your Song" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Your Song" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artwork

Demi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkDemi Lovato - "Sorry Not Sorry" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artwork

Taylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artwork

Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artwork

Rita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

You Make It Feel Like Christmas

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas  uparrow.gif

02. Taylor Swift - reputation =

03. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me  uparrow.gif

04. Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony  Risultati immagini per back

05. Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life  Risultati immagini per back

06. Katy Perry - Witness  Risultati immagini per back

07. Eminem - Revival downarrow.gif

08. G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned downarrow.gif

09. Various Artists - Bright: The Album downarrow.gif

10. Charli XCX - POP 2 downarrow.gif

2017's #1 Albums

b8d34f6638467bf020e2292aefc58256.jpgae47ffcbaf379fde96e31377c29239f9.jpgFunk Wav Bounces Vol.1b8d34f6638467bf020e2292aefc58256.jpg

Lust for LifeLust for LifeRainbowRainbow

Fifth HarmonyFifth HarmonyFifth HarmonySkin&Earth

Double Dutchess610461a091822c17e907ae02ec4bf98f.jpg610461a091822c17e907ae02ec4bf98f.jpgBeautiful Trauma

4Meaning of LifeMeaning of Lifereputation

reputationreputationThe ArchitectKimberly: The People I Used To Know

RevivalYou Make It Feel Like Christmas

Then & Crown climbing :clap3:

This Is Me debuting :) 

Not a fan of Never Be The Same but you go Mila!

Strangers going down. :'(

Bartier Cardi!

Never Be The Same is nice, I can't @ Real Friends flopping tho :shakeno:

The top 5 would be great but Ed ruins it :keir: Kesha debuting :celestial4:

End Game and ...Ready For It? top 10 :party: Breathe stable :flower:

Strangers (Sigrid) is a bop, too bad it flopped :emofish: Reputation slaying :flame:

Never Be The Same :clap3:Anywhere is a BOP :katie2:Him & I, Tell Me You Love Me & Havana :alexz:End Game & MotorSport :sats:

Bartier Cardi debuting :duca: Sorry Not Sorry and Finders Keepers falling :dancehall: reputation, Tell Me You Love Me & Fifth Harmony on albums chart :alexz3:

On 28/12/2017 at 0:32 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Then & Crown climbing :clap3:

This Is Me debuting :) 

Then is doing decent so far, even if I still need Anne-Marie to serve me the right Ciao Adios sequel!

On 28/12/2017 at 5:25 PM, lipes said:

go Vai Malandra:fan:

:fan:

On 1/1/2018 at 4:34 AM, Arxane Sykes said:

Not a fan of Never Be The Same but you go Mila!

Strangers going down. :'(

Bartier Cardi!

Expect big things for Bartier Cardi in the next update and first one of 2018! 

On 1/1/2018 at 7:49 PM, K$Ellie said:

Never Be The Same is nice, I can't @ Real Friends flopping tho :shakeno:

The top 5 would be great but Ed ruins it :keir: Kesha debuting :celestial4:

End Game and ...Ready For It? top 10 :party: Breathe stable :flower:

Strangers (Sigrid) is a bop, too bad it flopped :emofish: Reputation slaying :flame:

I decided not to play Real Friends too much to not spoil the album, since it basically coming! :flame: 

13 hours ago, dangerousbutera said:

Never Be The Same :clap3:Anywhere is a BOP :katie2:Him & I, Tell Me You Love Me & Havana :alexz:End Game & MotorSport :sats:

Bartier Cardi debuting :duca: Sorry Not Sorry and Finders Keepers falling :dancehall: reputation, Tell Me You Love Me & Fifth Harmony on albums chart :alexz3:

Hi, welcome! Anywhere is one of the best pop songs of recent years in my opinion, Sorry Not Sorry is one of the biggest hits of the year 2017 for me, but it had its time to shine!!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 46

"Best Of 2017" HERE

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkHalsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Future - "End Game" single cover artwork

Demi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkMarshmello - "Wolves" single cover artworkCardi B - "MotorSport" single cover artworkP!nk - "Beautiful Trauma" single cover artwork

First of all guys, happy new year and so sorry for updating with one day delay, yesterday it was my birthday and I enjoyed the celebration! Second of all, while we are waiting for new music to come and blow our minds, take a look at the first list for the new year. No major changes, since it's just the beginning! "Never Be The Same" keeps its position for a second week, G-Eazy and Halsey still can't surpass "Anywhere" and are stable at their #3 peak with the hit song "Him & I". "Perfect Duet" re-peaks at #4 climbing 1 spot since last week and "End Game" reaches a new peak in the Top 5! "Beautiful Trauma" returns in the Top 10 in its seventh week. This will probably be Cardi year since she has two hits coming! Both her current singles "Bartier Cardi" featuring 21 Savage and "La Modelo", the brand new single by Ozuna, jumps from their low positions from last week to the Top 40, respectively at #35 and #34. No new entries this week, except for the return of italian popstar Annalisa with her single "Direzione La Vita" at #97 and the early debut at #96 for "Good Save Our Young Blood" by BORNS and Lana Del Rey . Enjoy the full chart below:

W0gFWqU.png

DcNOFnU.png

HyKxMwK.png

kGbVaOu.png

H2GSi8o.png

IFCKmOY.png

MDVWGfp.png

DyGfopn.png

7EuCnmJ.png

lNsKemm.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Chelsea Lankes - "Matches"  Peak: 83  Weeks: 3

Alan Walker - All Falls Down (feat. Noah Cyrus & Digital Farm Animals)  Peak: 39   Weeks: 9

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

uparrow.gif= Up | downarrow.gif = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Taylor Swift - reputation  uparrow.gif

02. Katy Perry - Witness uparrow.gif

03. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me  =

04. G-Eazy - The Beautiful & Damned  uparrow.gif

05. Various Artists - Bright: The Album  Risultati immagini per back

06. P!NK - Beautiful Trauma Risultati immagini per back

07. Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life downarrow.gif

08. Eminem - Revival downarrow.gif

09. Various Artists - The Greatest Showman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) remote_rec_recing.png

10. Charli XCX - POP 2 =

2018's #1 Albums

Edited by Monky_2405

Decline is growing on me lately :katie2:

Anne-Marie still climbing :) 

Camila + Rita crowned in the Top 2!:celestial4:

Wolves + Havana + End Game + Havana + Beautiful Trauma :alexz3:

reputation slaying as usual! :beatfreak:

Katy + Demi the album slaying as well! :clap3:

Comment on my c/d please and let's make YTT stronger in 2018! :heart2:

Oh wow. Camilla, Rita!!

Not Sigrid dying!

On 5/1/2018 at 1:50 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Decline is growing on me lately :katie2:

Anne-Marie still climbing :) 

Anne-Marie will probably be even higher this week, stay tuned!

On 5/1/2018 at 10:00 PM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

TMYLM & Echame La Culpa :cries: 

...RFI drooping too :'(

Both Echame La Culpa and RFI kinda peaked, they have a lot of points tho, so their goodbye will be slow, don't worry!

On 6/1/2018 at 0:55 PM, TayRianaPH said:

Camila + Rita crowned in the Top 2!:celestial4:

Wolves + Havana + End Game + Havana + Beautiful Trauma :alexz3:

reputation slaying as usual! :beatfreak:

Katy + Demi the album slaying as well! :clap3:

Comment on my c/d please and let's make YTT stronger in 2018! :heart2:

Camila and Rita are really going to slay 2018, :flame:

6 hours ago, Arxanex said:

Oh wow. Camilla, Rita!!

Not Sigrid dying!

And "For You" just got released!!

ATTENTION

Guys, I made a mistake and I posted a countdown based on wrong calculations. You can check the real one at THIS link! Sorry for the inconvenience!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEK 47

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkHalsey - "Him & I" single cover artworkRita Ora - "Anywhere" single cover artworkBeyoncé - "Perfect Duet" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Future - "End Game" single cover artwork

Demi Lovato - "Tell Me You Love Me" single cover artworkMarshmello - "Wolves" single cover artworkCamila Cabello featuring Young Thug - "Havana" single cover artworkCardi B featuring 21 Savage - "Bartier Cardi" single cover artworkOzuna featuring Cardi B - "La Modelo" single cover artwork

"Never Be The Same" is #1 for the third consecutive week, blocking "Him & I" by G-Eazy and Halsey from reaching the top spot. The couple is in fact at #2, reaching a new peak after surpassing former #1 "Anywhere". "Perfect Duet", "End Game" and "Tell Me You Love Me" are all stable and not moving from their last week's positions (#4 - #5 - #6), in the meantime "Wolves" finally overtakes "Havana" and it's up 1 to #7, while the record breaking it is down to #8. Two songs leave the Top 10 this week, one is "Beautiful Trauma" by P!NK and the other one is "MotorSport", but for one Cardi B's song that leaves Top 10 there are two more Cardi B's song that enters top 10 as both "Bartier Cardi" and "La Modelo" by Ozuna reach #9 and #10 in their third week with huge improvements in performance. "Bartier Cardi" is the first Top 10 single by Cardi B as a leading artist, if we don't count the joint single that "MotorSport" is. Two is not enough for Cardi, next week, the female MC could have 3 songs in the Top 10 since her latest collaboration, the smash "Finesse (Remix)" with Bruno Mars debuts very well at #11, beating other big debuts such as "For You (Fifty Shades Freed)" by Liam Payn and Rita Ora (#20) and "Filthy" by Justin Timberlake (#45). Early debut, with a very low airplay, for Carrie Underwood's hymn "The Champion", the song will have its very first week of plays by next week, but it's already #100. Other debuts are "All The Stars" by Kendrick Lamar & SZA, and Cassie's "Don' Play It Safe", too see where they landed in their first week, and the other songs debuting this week check the full chart below:

XA7MBrJ.png

oZCtgpu.png

uK7mPnw.png

MIzvvle.png

4RxVXEk.png

FIhLRgI.png

KtX7L34.png

GvfiB1s.png

o2iDTFV.png

XKzPJCB.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Alan Walker - "All Falls Down (feat. Noah Cyrus & DFA)"  Peak: 34  Weeks: 10

BØRNS - "God Save Our Young Blood (feat. Lana Del Rey)"  Peak: 98   Weeks: 1

Aly & AJ - "I Know"  Peak: 59  Weeks: 6

ALMA - "Phases (feat. French Montana)"  Peak: 28   Weeks: 15

One Bit - "My Way (feat. Noah Cyrus)"  Peak: 81  Weeks: 6

Maroon 5 - "What Lovers Do (feat. SZA)"  Peak: 15   Weeks: 19

Avicii - "Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora)"  Peak: 9  Weeks: 21

Mabel - "Finders Keepers (feat. Kojo Funds)"  Peak: 27   Weeks: 10

Fergie - "You Already Know (feat. Nicki Minaj)"  Peak: 7  Weeks: 19

Bea Miller - "Repercussions"  Peak: 78  Weeks: 6

Le Deva - "Semplicemente Io E Te"  Peak: 28  Weeks: 13

2018 #1s

Camila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Never Be The Same" single cover artwork

ALBUMS CHART:

Ephorize

01. cupcakKe - Ephorize  remote_rec_recing.png

02. Danielle Bradbery - I Don't Believe We've Met Risultati immagini per back

03. Various Artists - Bright: The Album  uparrow.gif 

04. Inna - Nirvana  remote_rec_recing.png

05. Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life  uparrow.gif

06. Katy Perry - Witness  downarrow.gif

07. Eminem - Revival  uparrow.gif

08. P!NK - Beautiful Trauma downarrow.gif

09. Charli XCX - POP2  uparrow.gif   

10. Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony Risultati immagini per back

2018's #1 Albums

reputationEphorize

For You, DPIS & HAGL debuting :alexz:

Then still climbing :clap3:

This Is Me  :heart2:

G-Eazy or w/e overtaking Rita's bop... :skull: sexisme pure and simple

Finesse is great, still kinda basic but cute video and cute song

Camila having the crown just in the right time for her debut album release :clap3:

End Game and TMYLM deserves to be higher than the Perfect Duet :flower:

Finesse debuting higher than Filthy and For You,taste! :alexz3:

Havana's longevity is insane! MotorSport deservingly leaving the Top 10!:alexz:

You know what to do hunny! :alexz2:

Edited by TayRianaPH

NBTS is a bop :jamming:

Him& I and Anywhere in top 3 :alexz:

TMYLM and Wolves serving stability :alexz:
For You is such a pop perfection :jonny:

that Finesse song Remix is cute too, I love Cardi parts

Then jump :clap3:

Trigger Bang in top 30 :party:

Never Be The Same slaying :clap3: I hope Him & I dethrones ha tho :keir: Love the top 3 :heart2:

For You, Finesse and Filthy debuting :alexz: I Know You, HHH and Medicine rising :party:

End Game and TMYLM stable :flower: Why is Both Of Em so low :weeps: ...Ready falling :'(

Ephorize debuting at #1 :clap3: Reputation out already :cries: Pop 2 and MoL up :celestial4:

Eh... Never The Same doesn't appeal to me like Havana does.

Bartier with a huge leap and Finesse witha a #11 debut. :jonny5:

For You. :clap3:

I Miss You dropping.

Filthy. :biblio:

Jesus Sigrid might as well leave.

Crybaby already on its way out.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:52 AM, Kevin2803 said:

For You, DPIS & HAGL debuting :alexz:

Then still climbing :clap3:

This Is Me  :heart2:

So much good music this year already right? :jonny:

On 11/1/2018 at 7:18 PM, Diarrhoea said:

G-Eazy or w/e overtaking Rita's bop... :skull: sexisme pure and simple

Finesse is great, still kinda basic but cute video and cute song

"Anywhere" is one of the biggest hits on my countdown, it managed to enter the Top 10 in the YEC in just a few months,that can't be taken away! Finesse is smashing!

On 12/1/2018 at 0:53 AM, TayRianaPH said:

Camila having the crown just in the right time for her debut album release :clap3:

End Game and TMYLM deserves to be higher than the Perfect Duet :flower:

Finesse debuting higher than Filthy and For You,taste! :alexz3:

Havana's longevity is insane! MotorSport deservingly leaving the Top 10!:alexz:

You know what to do hunny! :alexz2:

Expect a lil something by End Game this week! TMYLM is peaking tho :(

On 12/1/2018 at 6:45 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

NBTS is a bop :jamming:

Him& I and Anywhere in top 3 :alexz:

TMYLM and Wolves serving stability :alexz:
For You is such a pop perfection :jonny:

that Finesse song Remix is cute too, I love Cardi parts

Then jump :clap3:

Trigger Bang in top 30 :party:

NBTS is a bop, you're right, and now that I heard the album I love it even more! Song of 2018 so far! And I agree about For You, Rita is coming for pop perfection crown this year!!!

On 14/1/2018 at 10:33 AM, K$Ellie said:

Never Be The Same slaying :clap3: I hope Him & I dethrones ha tho :keir: Love the top 3 :heart2:

For You, Finesse and Filthy debuting :alexz: I Know You, HHH and Medicine rising :party:

End Game and TMYLM stable :flower: Why is Both Of Em so low :weeps: ...Ready falling :'(

Ephorize debuting at #1 :clap3: Reputation out already :cries: Pop 2 and MoL up :celestial4:

NBTS is having a huge boost thanks to the album release, so this week it should keep its spot..but who know :cupid:

7 hours ago, Arxanex said:

Eh... Never The Same doesn't appeal to me like Havana does.

Bartier with a huge leap and Finesse witha a #11 debut. :jonny5:

For You. :clap3:

I Miss You dropping.

Filthy. :biblio:

Jesus Sigrid might as well leave.

Crybaby already on its way out.

Havana has the hit charm, but Never Be The Same is A song! Keep on listening, I'm sure you'll love it!!

NBTS being #1

QUEEEEEN

Lukey

TMYLM got old quickly for me but slay Demi :clap3: 

Wolves is growing on me :celestial2: 

Bruno, yas.

Lukey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.