Most popular #BlackGirlMagic artists on Spotify in the US

Kim Kardashian

Screen-Shot-2018-02-26-at-5.07.22-AM.png

Interactive map

Instagram and Spotify have teamed up to celebrate Black History Month and the “power, resilience, and beauty inspired by out black women in our generations and generations past” with the interactive United States of #BlackGirlMagic map and playlist.

The graphic highlights the most liked- IG posts for top-ranked artists most frequently playlist with the term #BlackGirlMagic by U.S Spotify users. The map will come with a playlist and it is currently live on Spotify.

The ten most streamed artists on Spotify #BlackGirlMagic playlists are Lizzo, India Arie, Beyonce, SZA, Solange, Kehlani, Nicki Minaj, Janelle Monae, Alicia Keys, and Rihanna (in no particular order).

17 states

Nicki Minaj

Beyonce

3 states

Kehlani

HER

Jasmine Sullivan

2 states

Solange

Alicia Keys

1 state

SZA

Lizzo

Lauryn Hill

source

where’s fka twigs? kelela? none of those girls practice witchcraft :biblio:

I'm all for statistics but their methodology was CLEARLY flawed when people like Lizzo and HER (who?) make this over Rihanna :lmao:

22 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I'm all for statistics but their methodology was CLEARLY flawed when people like Lizzo and HER (who?) make this over Rihanna :lmao:

Rihanna likely gets no tags for BGM

Okay, but where is Rihanna? This literally doesn't make any sense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.