Spotify cracking down on hacked premium users

258 posts in this topic

Mattyboy

I can’t believe some of you all illegally use premium accounts. A pop music forum and some of you all don’t even support the music industry. So sad. I pay for Apple Music and am happy and proud I support the artists I love. :alexz: 

snowo

I stopped using the apk but I'll keep using the windows version sry 

it's 16.99 in my country :deadbanana2: 

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
7 hours ago, Guero said:

guess no lunch for u this week hehe

not rly cuz i just made a new account hihi :fan: 

perfectlover

ddddd; the vigilantes in here bragging about giving their money away to a billion dollar company when they easily could have just saved themselves the coins and gotten the free version without a hassle (before this little fiasco anyway) :rip: 

OT: ++ stopped working for me in the morning and I haven't bothered to uninstall/reinstall to see if it'll still work. Hoping it still does. This entire situation is so ugly :rip: 

Pheromosa
3 hours ago, perfectlover said:

ddddd; the vigilantes in here bragging about giving their money away to a billion dollar company when they easily could have just saved themselves the coins and gotten the free version without a hassle (before this little fiasco anyway) :rip: 

OT: ++ stopped working for me in the morning and I haven't bothered to uninstall/reinstall to see if it'll still work. Hoping it still does. This entire situation is so ugly :rip: 

they're so stupid and they don't even know it

SAD!

Aurora

the answer is, don't be cheap and you won't get these messages

5f0.jpg

Alaska.

Those ****ERS!!!! I had to create a new account and now use a crappy beta version with horrible design to listen on mobile :weeps: