Save-Me-Oprah

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Zay
4 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Yes lol

Spoiler

Ok.. There are only 2 episodes left since S10 is premiering in 3 weeks. Next episode Morgan will be eliminated. So that leaves four queens. One of the queens (I think Kennedy) will be the bottom, so that leaves Bebe, Trixie, and Shangela to be crowned. And there is a twist... Bebe is not actually competing, she's a mole (a Handmaid's Tale reference). So that leaves Shangie and Trixie, and idk too much about the rest but I know Trixie will win (either Bebe picks the winner - Trxie, or Ru picks it herself). Although I heard another rumor where Trixie breaks down into tears aftering being announced the winner and says she didn't deserve it, so Ru angrily storms off the stage and leaving Michelle to crown Trixie. Although Idk how much i believe this last part.

Edited by Zay

KimmyBella
Just now, Zay said:
  Hide contents

Ok.. There are only 2 episodes left since S10 is premiering in 3 weeks. Next episode Morgan will be elimated. So that leaves four queens. One of the queens (I think Kennedy) will be the bottom, so that leaves Bebe, Trixie, and Shangela to be crown. And there is a twist... Bebe is not actually competing, she's a mole (a Handmaid's Tale reference). So that leaves Shangie and Trixie, and idk too much about the rest but I know Trixie will win (either Bebe picks the winner - Trxie, or Ru picks it herself). Although I heard another rumor where Trixie breaks down into tears aftering being announced the winner and says she didn't deserve it, so Ru angrily storms off the stage and leaving Michelle to crown Trixie. Although Idk how much i believe this last part.

That mole theory got annulled once Bebe won last week. She was supposed to always be “safe” without winning. 

MusicTalker
1 minute ago, Zay said:
  Hide contents

Ok.. There are only 2 episodes left since S10 is premiering in 3 weeks. Next episode Morgan will be eliminated. So that leaves four queens. One of the queens (I think Kennedy) will be the bottom, so that leaves Bebe, Trixie, and Shangela to be crowned. And there is a twist... Bebe is not actually competing, she's a mole (a Handmaid's Tale reference). So that leaves Shangie and Trixie, and idk too much about the rest but I know Trixie will win (either Bebe picks the winner - Trxie, or Ru picks it herself). Although I heard another rumor where Trixie breaks down into tears aftering being announced the winner and says she didn't deserve it, so Ru angrily storms off the stage and leaving Michelle to crown Trixie. Although Idk how much i believe this last part.

So the mole thing is true.

This season has turned into a complete cluster****. 

Zay
2 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

That mole theory got annulled once Bebe won last week. She was supposed to always be “safe” without winning. 

What if there was a contract where Bebe only agreed to do All Stars/be a mole if she gets $10,000? Kind of like paying an actress lol That explains why she won that challenge although she was not the best. And i dont think the Diana Ross lip sync was a coincidence either... It was set up for her to win so Ru can fulfill her part of the contract. I don't think it's too far-fetched.

Edited by Zay

Zay
4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Bebe isn't a dang mole- even then it originated from a facebook theory and people latched onto it because it seemed plausible. the second she sent Aja home showed it was debunked, I COULD see her signing a contract for a free ticket to top 4, just so she could regain popularity and fans; sux people seem to be turning on her whether or not you or anybody else feel like it's somewhat warranted due to poor behavior

We'll see about that :cm: I'm not turning on her lol. I am a Bebe fan. I just think it'd be cool for her to be a mole to add some spice to this already predictable show. Shangela is the only one deserving to win this season now that Ben is gone. let's see if that judge and jury thing is true (most likely no cuz there are only 2 episodes left unless they want the last episode to be the messiest epsiode in drag race xestory)

Edited by Zay

Braz
7 minutes ago, Zay said:

We'll see about that :cm: I'm not turning on her lol. I am a Bebe fan. I just think it'd be cool for her to be a mole to add some spice to this already predictable show. Shangela is the only one deserving to win this season now that Ben is gone. let's see if that judge and jury thing is true (most likely no cuz there are only 2 episodes left unless they want the last episode to be the messiest epsiode in drag race xestory)

The frontrunner just eliminated herself, how is that predictable?

Yosemite
2 minutes ago, Zay said:

It's apparently an hour long episode as far as it's told. And it's ANOTHER rap track like AS2- and iirc it mentioned past queens coming back once more so I have 0 clue how they're going to rush all of that and I'm already underwhelmed.

dperkins
29 minutes ago, KimmyBella said:

Except that’s not true. There are so many tea spillers that people forget what’s tea and what’s speculation. The person who originated this rumor was some random fan on Facebook who made it up based on the handsmaids theme. So Bebe being “safe” the entire time was nothing more than speculation not tea. 

Zay
2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

It's apparently an hour long episode as far as it's told. And it's ANOTHER rap track like AS2- and iirc it mentioned past queens coming back once more so I have 0 clue how they're going to rush all of that and I'm already underwhelmed.

Oh then the jury rumor could be true... This season started off promising and now it's ending like ****. Worst AS szn by far

KylieistBoi
46 minutes ago, Zay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is not true :dies: 

Lights and Waves

If we're being fair, Shangela deserves to win. But I think it will be Trixie to appease the fan base.

KylieistBoi
3 minutes ago, Zay said:

Oh then the jury rumor could be true... This season started off promising and now it's ending like ****. Worst AS szn by far

It is not a rumor anymore. It is confirmed, and the last episode is titled "A Jury of Their Queers" 

dperkins

I bet they had a plan to push Trixie and it didn’t go well, then DeLa came and slayed and they thought “ok, she’d be fine” and then she pulled this stunt. :rip: The whole season feels like it started off right and quickly went off the rails. 

MusicTalker
2 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I bet they had a plan to push Trixie and it didn’t go well, then DeLa came and slayed and they thought “ok, she’d be fine” and then she pulled this stunt. :rip: The whole season feels like it started off right and quickly went off the rails. 

Yeah I see this lol.

I think they will end up just giving Bebe a 2nd crown.

Zay
5 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

Yeah I see this lol.

I think they will end up just giving Bebe a 2nd crown.

I don't see Bebe winning at all. Trixie is def winning, undeservingly

dperkins
9 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

If we're being fair, Shangela deserves to win. But I think it will be Trixie to appease the fan base.

Well there was Tea next week the bottom 3 is Shangela, Kennedy & Morgan and the Top 2 is Trixie vs Bebe. Bebe apparently wins the lipsync and sends Morgan home. However, the people who leaked that tea also leaked that Trixie was Top 2 this week with Ben and that Ben wins, brings Morgan back and Morgan eliminates Ben. Which obviously didn’t happen. So I think that was all false tea. 

Being that it’s a comedic acting challenge, and that Shangela was shown in the preview saying “I’m Natalia Imbruglia, torn” I think the Top 2 will be Shangela and Trixie. I think the song will be campy, Trixie will win and she will send Morgan home. It’s the ONLY way they could make it even close within the final 3. 

Zay
14 minutes ago, KylieistBoi said:

It is not a rumor anymore. It is confirmed, and the last episode is titled "A Jury of Their Queers" 

Poor Shangie..

dperkins

I just hope this is a lesson to the producers to stop trying to set up a season for certain queens to win. They’ve done it since S7, and the only time it worked out was S8 with Bob. Violet was not set up to win, we all know that. But she was a worthy winner for that season. Sasha was the same way. They had to use a lipsync tournament stunt to give her the crown. AS3 has got to be the biggest fail of a plan I’ve ever seen. They need to just make challenges and let things happen. 

KimmyBella

It’s not fair that Trixie will be the “winner” 

She has been at the bottom twice already unlike Bebe 

Ledex
50 minutes ago, dperkins said:

I just hope this is a lesson to the producers to stop trying to set up a season for certain queens to win. They’ve done it since S7, and the only time it worked out was S8 with Bob. Violet was not set up to win, we all know that. But she was a worthy winner for that season. Sasha was the same way. They had to use a lipsync tournament stunt to give her the crown. AS3 has got to be the biggest fail of a plan I’ve ever seen. They need to just make challenges and let things happen. 

I'm confused, are you saying they did or did not want Sasha to win? I think they did, but only after they rewatched the footage and saw how average Shea actually was + the dead fan reaction to her.

I think going into it that was 100% set up for Shea to win.

Edited by Ledex

dperkins
2 minutes ago, Ledex said:

I'm confused, are you saying they did or did not want Sasha to win? I think they did, but only after they rewatched the footage and saw how average Shea actually was + the dead fan reaction to her.

I think going into it that was 100% set up for Shea to win.

That’s still what I mean. It didn’t go their original way, either way. Lol. 

Dax

Is Ben part of the jury? Anyone knows?

It’s so difficult for me to picture RuPaul wanting her back. 

ariesjow
On 2/28/2018 at 10:08 PM, Verge of Obscene said:

Top 4:

Aquaria

Asia

Eureka

Kameron

Cracker places 5th. :heart2:

The tea about this top 4 and the Cracker vs. Kameron lipsync has been circulating for a while. If it holds up, it will likely break my heart because I love Cracker and I can sense a great rapport between her and Kameron. I also fear the stan angst may become a bit intense and I cannot imagine Kameron warranting hate from everything I know of her.  

That said, Asia remains my pick for the crown. I'm kind of flabbergasted at how slept on she remains. The RPDR audience should have learned their lesson from underestimating Trinity last season despite her track record in the pageant world. People are still prejudging pageant queens based on the earlier seasons of RPDR as if the pageant world itself hasn't evolved since then. 

that G.U.Y.

I wish the season went like this except switch aja and bebe & switch trixie and shangela :cm:

Weed
17 hours ago, Zay said:

What if there was a contract where Bebe only agreed to do All Stars/be a mole if she gets $10,000? Kind of like paying an actress lol That explains why she won that challenge although she was not the best. And i dont think the Diana Ross lip sync was a coincidence either... It was set up for her to win so Ru can fulfill her part of the contract. I don't think it's too far-fetched.

:skull: This is giving “Born This Way album cover is the third betrayal” teas