Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

Save-Me-Oprah

pinknblue

If the tea is true, worst winner of the worst season of DR, fitting.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dperkins

• getback

• Dax

• KylieistBoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost In Paradise
12 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

How tf would Mik win over Symone :skull: Shea 2.0 coming it seems

Because Ru chose a song that is clearly more for Mik... she’ll do some weird body movements (bc I guess her brand is wacky/fashion/valley girl?) and Symone will just do her usual lip sync moves and faces.

idk. Seems pretty obvious that Mik would win an E.T. Lip sync to me

G.U.Y. Gaga

I can see that tea being true and I am not ok with that fantasy lol 

Antonini

Why is Manila on her podcast with Latrice saying she’s in London to film a reality tv show competition. Wut. 

Is she actually gonna be on international all stars?!? 

Well, a tiktok that got deleted (found it on spoiler subreddit) also said the same thing (Rose vs Gottmik for top 2). I’m gagged :deadbanana4: Symone done so dirty.

Still no airtight confirmation though. 

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Well, a tiktok that got deleted (found it on spoiler subreddit) also said the same thing (Rose vs Gottmik for top 2). I’m gagged :deadbanana4: Symone done so dirty.

Still no airtight confirmation though. 

They could just be parroting the same wrong 

tea. Well have to wait and see. 

4 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

They could just be parroting the same wrong 

tea. Well have to wait and see. 

Hopefully. I’m waiting for something else to pop up, because this seems to be the case atm. 

Another dangerous thing with doing a finale on the big stage but without an audience is they can easily manipulate the lip sync for your life. They can try to make it seem like one queen is doing better than the other with editing, as opposed to the audience members reacting (like with Sasha and the petals) and so they have no choice but to crown the rightful winner. I smell riggory coming for whoever the chosen one is.

3 hours ago, unino said:

tbh i could see mik win with the right look for the song plus we only saw her lipsynce ONCE and she still has potential to gag us.

We saw her lipsync her once and it sucked. We saw her in the discomentary and she sucked so much they had to basically edit her out to justify her being safe. It doesn't look good for ms Mik in the lipsyncing department.

Honestly, at this point, Mik’s win is inevitable. She won the 2 biggest challenges on drag race, is a producer fave, no lip syncs and she doesn’t have the best track record, as recent winners usually don’t. :monkey: 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Honestly, at this point, Mik’s win is inevitable. She won the 2 biggest challenges on drag race, is a producer fave, no lip syncs and she doesn’t have the best track record, as recent winners usually don’t. :monkey: 

very that

That tea sounds SO fake then again so did “the jury returns to vote out Shangela and Bebe and the final song is Wrecking Ball” so I wouldn’t even be surprised if it’s true but just know that there is just about 0% chance of Mik and Rose being top 2 without extreme and blatant riggory. 

25 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

That tea sounds SO fake then again so did “the jury returns to vote out Shangela and Bebe and the final song is Wrecking Ball” so I wouldn’t even be surprised if it’s true but just know that there is just about 0% chance of Mik and Rose being top 2 without extreme and blatant riggory. 

These are my thoughts 

I can def see her winning ET though