Save-Me-Oprah

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

rN820

I LOVE Dida but I fear she would be a first out in this particular cast 

Dax

Also, Tamisha and Rosé have shown activity on social media. S13 is not done filming, so they are out. 

D.Va

Last girl is between Yara, Adore & Gigi.

Rigalo
2 hours ago, Dom said:

How bout miss Laganja Estranja

Yes definitely, I forgot her 

MermaidPrincess

joey jay is my hometown queen.

the first to represent my hometown on drag race actually

I'm close with many drag queens here but joey is not one of them, I'm actually not fond of Joey and do not like him whatsoever.

I find him pretentious, opportunistic, and he acts like his **** doesn't stink

Joeys part of a drag show called foursome review or some **** spelled like that, it's a show that started at the now (RIGHTFULLY CLOSED AND DEFUNCT ****ty CLUB RAN BY ****ty BOYFRIENDS) club Volt and has moved to Kobalt bar. The girls here are not good performers, except Joey (and debatably Luna) actually

Joey is still not back here so we're all assuming he's still in the competition, he does very high energy numbers and is frankly a great dancer and performer 

I just don't like him personally because of shady **** he's said to me while intoxicated 

We're actually expecting him to make top 4 (despite my biases against him) as long as he wears wigs. He's going through a phase where he only uses his boy hair (fade hair cut with cheap colored spray on top)

Afferty

Sonique is too boooring :zzz: she'll have a good dancing number for the first episode and hopefully will leave at the second week.

An all stars season without any top4 queens besides Asia? :biblio:  It already looks like it'll be even worse than AS5 :biblio:

Why

Pretty much confirmed: Asia, Jan, Sonique

Likely: Dida, Jessica Wild, Plastique, Trinity K Bonet

Still possible: Scarlet, Silky, Yara

Said no/unlikely: Gigi, Laganja, Darienne, Peppermint

Madame X

wait a minute

wait

MINUTE!

tkb is likely? :jonny: SHE HAS TO WIN AND LIP SYNC

Body Talk

I really want Yara Sofia back. Such an underrated queen.

aayAlex

Jan is stupid for doing this so early 

Bimbo

Blows my mind that Adore would get invited again :deadbanana:

Anthurium

Now Trinity K Bonet would be a SLAY :jonny5:

LewisK
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Afferty said:

An all stars season without any top4 queens besides Asia? :biblio:  It already looks like it'll be even worse than AS5 :biblio:

This :rip:

2 hours ago, Why said:

Pretty much confirmed: Asia, Jan, Sonique

Likely: Dida, Jessica Wild, Plastique, Trinity K Bonet

Still possible: Scarlet, Silky, Yara

Said no/unlikely: Gigi, Laganja, Darienne, Peppermint

I thought Laganja was eager to do AS recently. If she says no again, she's kinda stupid...

Edited by LewisK

Vigoorian King

Silky just deleted almost all of her ig posts, yup she’s on for sure. She did the same thing right before she left to film S11

KylieistBoi
5 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

Silky just deleted almost all of her ig posts, yup she’s on for sure. She did the same thing right before she left to film S11

AS6 is on its way to a horrible start already :deadbanana2:

aayAlex

Lord who’s going to leave first 

PMM
1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Dita / Sonique / Scarlet (likely) 

Shinning

Alexis Michelle tagging World of Wonder in every comment asking her to be on AS and still not getting invited :rip:
Idek why, she’s a top 5 queen in one of the most important seasons.

PMM
19 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Alexis Michelle tagging World of Wonder in every comment asking her to be on AS and still not getting invited :rip:
Idek why, she’s a top 5 queen in one of the most important seasons.

she should be casted with Jan for Mother-daughter relationship 

Hurem
12 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Blows my mind that Adore would get invited again :deadbanana:

I know right :rip: Out of all the queens, they wanna invite the one that quit? :rip: If anyone, invite Coco :rip: 

LewisK
2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

I honestly see a lot of then leaving soon lol

I love most of them, but let's be real, if AS5 had a weak cast because only 4 of them had a chance of being a decent winner (Shea, Alexis, Juju, Cracker), in AS6's list I only see Asia and Yara. Only 2 and they wouldn't even be top tier winners, most of the other winners would sweep the floor with them :rip:

They should really wait more years to do AS, but we already know they don't care, so here we go for the entertainment I guess.

KylieistBoi
7 minutes ago, LewisK said:

, in AS6's list I only see Asia and Yara. Only 2 and they wouldn't even be top tier winners, most of the other winners would sweep the floor with them :rip:

I disagree. Both of them would be top-tier winners. Ahh the thought of either of them winning is so exciting :jonny5:Watch them give the win to Jan because of that parody Drag Race account :deadbanana2:

Shinning

The problem is that producer manipulation and biased editing have scared the queens from going back. They have a pretty talented and diverse pool to choose from but queens keep turning them down. Queens that placed high on their original seasons like Peppermint, Nina Bonina Brown, Kameron Michaels, Adore, etc don’t want to go back. And then iconic queens like Laganja and Nina West for the same reason.

Nikko
On 8/9/2020 at 12:00 AM, Afferty said:

Ugh cant believe there will not be any real competition against Asia and they'll let her win :biblio:

At least in AS5 we had Juju and Cracker along with Shea. Now it's obviously Asia's gig.

Red Mage
Posted (edited)

I was hoping we wouldn’t have to see Silky on our screens ever again. Oh well, there’s always a chance she’s first out. 

Dida and TKB? Let me get mentally prepared for some stellar lipsyncs. 

Jan’s gonna be fourth place, I think she’s talented but I dunno, she doesn’t seem like top three material. . This is Asia’s to lose unless Adore is cast. 

Edited by Red Mage