Save-Me-Oprah

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

dperkins
Just now, Sheegs said:

Kameron pulling an Alexis is what I want to see :ahh:

It better not be because of her opponent giving up the lip sync a-la S9. :biblio:

I can’t believe you just mentioned Alexis and then used S9 for the opponent giving up when that happened with Yara vs Alexis. Lol. You could’ve stuck with the S3 comparisons. (Unless you were referring to Alexis Michelle. Lol)

Tbh, I could see Kameron pulling an Alexis Mateo though. A few wins and a few bottoms. 

Sheegs
Just now, dperkins said:

I can’t believe you just mentioned Alexis and then used S9 for the opponent giving up when that happened with Yara vs Alexis. Lol. You could’ve stuck with the S3 comparisons. (Unless you were referring to Alexis Michelle. Lol)

Tbh, I could see Kameron pulling an Alexis Mateo though. A few wins and a few bottoms. 

My bad, I guess some these new Drag Race fans will not get that I was mentioning the superior Alexis (S3). :fan:

I forgot about Yara having a breakdown in the middle of the lip sync. S3 just had way too many memorable moments. :dies:

Lights and Waves
1 hour ago, Vigoorian King said:

All we have is this video:

He's cute as ****...but is he like 3ft tall?

alstrom

So what are the spoilers for tonight hennies?

Golden Hour

I'm starting to believe that Cracker could get axed in a lip sync like she allegedly does if all she can do is minimal leg and arm movements.

6 minutes ago, alstrom said:

So what are the spoilers for tonight hennies?

Apparently DeLa (& Morgan) / Trixie (& whoever she chooses to work with and bring back) are top 2. Morgan obvi comes back, replacing DeLa (still no word on if she eliminates herself or if Morgan eliminates her).

Kylie Jenner

GeWZUmb.gif

thank god this exists

LewisK

But I recall tea saying that there will be a lip sync between Eureka and Aquaria, ending up somehow in Aquaria fuming. 

I can't wait to tonight's episode. All these weeks have made me accept that my fave Ben will be gone, so now I'm so ready and willing for Morgan to be dragged to the pits.

alstrom
9 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

I'm starting to believe that Cracker could get axed in a lip sync like she allegedly does if all she can do is minimal leg and arm movements.

Apparently DeLa (& Morgan) / Trixie (& whoever she chooses to work with and bring back) are top 2. Morgan obvi comes back, replacing DeLa (still no word on if she eliminates herself or if Morgan eliminates her).

Are they gonna get teamed up? Like Dela - Morgan, Kennedy - Milk, Bebe - Aja, Shangela - Chi Chi and Trixie - Thorgy, perhaps?

Kylie Jenner
1 hour ago, Lights and Waves said:

Does anyone have photos of Cracker out of drag? I wonder what she looks like. I love her personality so much!

S1PVAeE.png

this is like the only picture

Kylie Jenner
1 minute ago, LewisK said:

But I recall tea saying that there will be a lip sync between Eureka and Aquaria, ending up somehow in Aquaria fuming. 

I can't wait to tonight's episode. All these weeks have made me accept that my fave Ben will be gone, so now I'm so ready and willing for Morgan to be dragged to the pits.

I read that's the one with a double stay... if so... rip

Golden Hour
1 minute ago, alstrom said:

Are they gonna get teamed up? Like Dela - Morgan, Kennedy - Milk, Bebe - Aja, Shangela - Chi Chi and Trixie - Thorgy, perhaps?

I don't think so. There was never any word of it (so this is all speculation) but I think when Ru says "I've decided to audition some other girls" – they'll have their time to prove why they should be brought back. We only saw Morgan, Aja, and Chi Chi last episode, so we're probably not getting Milk and Thorgy back today.

alstrom
Just now, Bad Things said:

I don't think so. There was never any word of it (so this is all speculation) but I think when Ru says "I've decided to audition some other girls" – they'll have their time to prove why they should be brought back. We only saw Morgan, Aja, and Chi Chi last episode, so we're probably not getting Milk and Thorgy back today.

Oh okay! Praying this episode gives LIFE 

LewisK
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I read that's the one with a double stay... if so... rip

Omg I hope not then! I know I'm biased but I just want Aquaria to flop hard :fan:

velocity

if morgan really eliminates ben she's gonna get so much hate :deadbanana: 

aayAlex

Kii at Morgan eliminating Dela only for her to get eliminated on the next episode.

Don’t think all the hate that she’s gonna take is gonna be worth it. 

Edited by aayAlex

mxtthewdelrey

All five girls are coming back. The two girl groups songs were put on Spotify and all five eliminated girls are present.

that G.U.Y.

Some random reddit user months ago said Xtina would be the guest judge first episode. They also said 

Mayhem

wins the first challenge :eek:

KimmyBella
48 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

All five girls are coming back. The two girl groups songs were put on Spotify and all five eliminated girls are present.

Where are the songs 

wraith

Here are the spoilers for tonight from reddit. The person backed it up with a screenshot which they then deleted. I didn't see the screenshot so I don't wanna believe it lol but take what u want from it

Spoiler

Lip Sync Song - Nobody's supposed to be here by Deborah Cox

Bottom 3 - Trixie Shangela Kennedy

Top 2 Ben & Bebe

Winner - Ben

Ben Pulls out PINK lipstick with Morgans name which brings her back to compete

Ben Pulls out a liststick SHE WROTE HER NAME ON WITH WHITE OUT!

Ru & judges are dumbfounded and are literally speechless

Ugh bitch almost made me cry

Edited by wraith

mxtthewdelrey
Just now, KimmyBella said:

Where are the songs 

Spotify NZ. I think people screen-recorded them and put them on the Spoiler Reddit, though.

Kylie Jenner
1 minute ago, wraith said:

Here are the spoilers for tonight from reddit. the person back it up with a screenshot which they then deleted. I didn't see the screenshot so I don't wanna believe it lol but take what u want from it

Hide contents

Lip Sync Song - Nobody's supposed to be here by Deborah Cox

Bottom 3 - Trixie Shangela Kennedy

Top 2 Ben & Bebe

Winner - Ben

Ben Pulls out PINK lipstick with Morgans name which brings her back to compete

Ben Pulls out a liststick SHE WROTE HER NAME ON WITH WHITE OUT!

Ru & judges are dumbfounded and are literally speechless

Ugh bitch almost made me cry

She coulda sent home Kennedy... ugh

Kylie Jenner
50 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

Are the songs any good

GeWZUmb.gif

wraith

I'm not like a Trixie stan but I'm surprised she is bottom 3 and not top tbh. Thought she was better than Bebe and Shangela. 

Out of the two songs, I thought Milk was the worst thooo 

jqnetto

why are y'all using spoiler tags here? :skull: 

a bottom 3 with only 5 queens left is awful. :doc: 

KylieistBoi

Why are we using spoiler tags in this thread? 

OT: Ben is gonna make me cry if the above spoiler is true :weeps: At least Morgan's safe :michael: