Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

7,174 posts in this topic

KylieistBoi
1 hour ago, hellocory said:

If Naomi saves Latrice over Manila, she's dead meat on social media. 

I thought the episode Manila is eliminated she is in the bottom 3 with Monet and Monique, and as we've seen/heard in the last episode that is a clique. 

Jaye

Ready to watch my queen's elimination this week. Hopefully Val's exit is as iconic as S9. 

Pharaoh

If that Manila tea is true I’ll ****ing fume, she was supposed to remain a WINNER.

Yosemite
46 minutes ago, KylieistBoi said:

I thought the episode Manila is eliminated she is in the bottom 3 with Monet and Monique, and as we've seen/heard in the last episode that is a clique. 

I posted the likely scenario on the prior page, Jakeyonce and Ny said it's Latrila in the bottom; which is why Naomi picking Manila is a shocker

14 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

If that Manila tea is true I’ll ****ing fume, she was supposed to remain a WINNER.

It's been known for months

36 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Ready to watch my queen's elimination this week. Hopefully Val's exit is as iconic as S9. 

I hope she bursts into tears, falls on the ground, etc. she better make a SCENE

getback
56 minutes ago, Jaye said:

she needs to pull a dramatic telenovela exit 

Image result for tyra sanchez meltdown gif

Yosemite
Just now, getback said:

she needs to pull a dramatic telenovela exit 

Image result for tyra sanchez meltdown gif

imagine if she just refuses to leave the stage and has to be "forcibly" (fake) removed by the pit crew or somethin

hellocory
35 minutes ago, Pharaoh said:

It's true. She's going to be dubbed the real winner of the season though and she has ganered more new fans than any of the other AS4 queens. Her booking fee is gonna go up and she's gonna be booked throughout the year.

getback
3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

imagine if she just refuses to leave the stage and has to be "forcibly" (fake) removed by the pit crew or somethin

I'd have her face on my tomb stone if she pulled anything like this on Latrice :ahh: 

Miss Piggy
4 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

I find nothing interesting about Manila :deadbanana2:

You find Pearl interesting...

Yosemite
1 hour ago, getback said:

I'd have her face on my tomb stone if she pulled anything like this on Latrice :ahh: 

I hope she causes a SCENE and production/Ru better give that girl ANYTHING she wants to do so. i want to see lights THROWN, tears SHED, i wanna see Valentina leave scratch marks on them WALLS

6 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

@dperkins

getback
9 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

and yet you stan for Pearl like wtf sis :rip: 

JesusORGod
7 minutes ago, Miss Piggy said:

You find Pearl interesting...

I mean she’s definitely very pretty but she’s a bit to housewife-ish/old for me style wise.

i also find her outfits to be a bit cheap looking...😬

hellocory

Manila is a lot like Alaska IMO without the crude humor. They are both campy, high fashion when they need to be, hilarious, witty, etc. 

Thats what a drag queen is for me. Not these Farrah Moan, Pearl, Kim Chi, etc kinda who look good in make up but can’t do anything in the real world and have the personality of a cardboard box. 

hellocory
2 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

I mean she’s definitely very pretty but she’s a bit to housewife-ish/old for me style wise.

You can’t come for Manila’s runways while stanning PEARL :rip: 

JesusORGod
2 minutes ago, hellocory said:

You can’t come for Manila’s runways while stanning PEARL :rip: 

I mean I definitely don’t think Pearl has the best runway looks in the world...so there’s that.

-Miss Fame, Violet, Naomi, Val, Raja, Kim Chi and aquaria definitely SLAY!!

hellocory
Just now, JesusORGod said:

I mean I definitely don’t think Pearl has the best runway looks in the world...so there’s that.

-Miss Fame, Violet, Naomi, Val, Raja, Kim Chi and aquaria definitely SLAY!!

Fame is not even top 10 runway queens. She's just goot at makeup :toofunny2: 

JesusORGod
2 minutes ago, hellocory said:

Fame is not even top 10 runway queens. She's just goot at makeup :toofunny2: 

She is :toofunny2:

Her outfits/looks always looks expensive and polished

hellocory
6 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

She is :toofunny2:

Her outfits/looks always looks expensive and polished

I didn't find any of them spectacular other than death becomes her and her fashion show look in episode 1

feuxtography
29 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

all-stars-4-runways.png

Easily one of the top 10 looks to ever grace that stage. 

Manila is a drag race certified legend. 

Plus, what does expensive have to do with good drag? I mean clearly, "expensive" didn't give fame any iconic looks (no one remembers anything she wore!)

And pearl. Lol, she wore H&M on the runway and you want to come for manila? :rip: 

KatyCatPH
48 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

Well you stan Pearl. We all know your taste is quite... tragic.

GlamourCadaver
21 hours ago, dperkins said:

I defend her cause I like her. Not cause she’s white. I deflected to Monet cause Jasmine, and others, clearly said Top 2 queen. There wasn’t another choice sis. Whatever. I’m tired of y’all constantly waltzing into this thread like your opinions are the be all end all and if we don’t like it we are “racist, insufferable, and ruining the fan base”. The fans with your white hate hardon are ruining the fan base just as much as the white obsessed racists, and both groups of y’all are too blind to see it. Just let me stan my faves in peace without acting like rude ass bitches. 

Trinity is benefitting from her privilege and from literally sleeping with a producer. She is a talented queen, deserves to be here, and slayed season 9, but she’s not doing her best here and they’re forcing her down our throats instead of letting things play out. You look foolish running in here to defend her because you stan and in the process you ignore the harm that comes from unfairly bolstering her performance.

JesusORGod
28 minutes ago, GlamourCadaver said:

Trinity is benefitting from her privilege and from literally sleeping with a producer. She is a talented queen, deserves to be here, and slayed season 9, but she’s not doing her best here and they’re forcing her down our throats instead of letting things play out. You look foolish running in here to defend her because you stan and in the process you ignore the harm that comes from unfairly bolstering her performance.

Is it confirmed she’s sleeping with him :deadbanana4:

EmojiClothes

all-stars-4-runways.png

Val looks so short :deadbanana2:

I think Naomi will be fine, I expect them showing all the other queens left in the competition telling her to “eliminate the wildcard” or something so they’ll all get it at least. It sucks but I think Naomi can overcome angry fans