Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

8,347 posts in this topic

that G.U.Y.
4 hours ago, Wonderland said:

There are some personalities that just supersede the crown and Valentina will be one of them.

giphy.gif

Ina Garten

naomi's prince look was a bonafide SHOOT. however i bet she couldn't even name 5 prince songs smiley-face-giggle.gif

i hate monique but i think she had one of the most interesting and clever garments this week. the asymmetry of it all: the kinda askew take on a sweetheart neckline referencing her surname, the one angel wing, the partial drapery of the skirt... the ingenuity of using blind panels to fabricate faux feather plumes was also really compelling to me, and it exemplified the kind of kinda scrappy,raw, grassroots creativity that i think is monique's best quality. if she would just stop trying to pimp her awful catchphrases and talk in a more normal tone without forcing a high pitched screech in every sentence, i just might stan her smiley-face-giggle.gif

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

monique's runway was disgusting 

How tf are you going to walk the AS4 runway looking like that

MJHolland
6 hours ago, hellocory said:

Trixie was a joke on her season AND All Stars :lmao: 

Most of them are I mean we’re talking about drag queens here

azii
11 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

giphy.gif

Facts make you laugh? Screenshot_2018-08-15-17-14-04-1.thumb.p 

ACaseOfBlues
17 hours ago, Wonderland said:

There are some personalities that just supersede the crown and Valentina Manila will be is already one of them.

At this point it’s more about exposure and iconic moments on the show anyway and she has plenty of them. 

Fixed. :fan:

Loyalty

Still hoping the tea is fake :'(

Cloudy
On 1/12/2019 at 4:16 AM, getback said:

E6 - Latrice back, refused to eliminate Monique

E7 - Valentina bottom 3rd time, out

E8 - Manila, kicked out by Naomi

E9 - Latrice

E10 - Naomi out top 4, then Monique out top 3, Trinity vs Monet fighting for the crown

This better not end up being true or I will implode

The way this season will turned out even worse than AS3...If the Manila thing turns out to be true I'll be ****ing pissed and Naomi can go **** herself honestly

Cloudy
8 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

It honestly better not be, for the sake of Naomi because she will go from being one of the most liked and popular queens to get lashings left and right

LewisK
1 hour ago, Loyalty said:

See? It all just points to it being impossible to be true. Like, ALL.

I actually remember the early tea to have Trinity out just before the top 4 and Manila on top 4. Has anybody the link to that?

The only person who could make Naomi hesitate if she had to pick would be Trinity, because of trackrecord, but even still, Manila has now 3 wins and 0 bottoms. It just doesn't make sense AT ALL.

hellocory

Trinity is at Roscoe’s on the finale though. That basically confirms she is at least part of the top 2

CovalentBondage
19 hours ago, azii said:

I still can't process the thought of Val and Manila going home back to back. I really saw them being top 2. 

I hope the season stays strong after they leave, 

Val top 2? LOL you val stans are so delusional. She's pretty that's it. 

azii
20 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Val top 2? LOL you val stans are so delusional. She's pretty that's it. 

Girl everyone had Val in the top 2 or 3 in their predictions before the season started don't act cute.

azii
2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

This better not end up being true or I will implode

The way this season will turned out even worse than AS3...If the Manila thing turns out to be true I'll be ****ing pissed and Naomi can go **** herself honestly

Them airing s11 right after as4 makes more sense now :skull: They want us to move on fast. 

CovalentBondage
11 minutes ago, azii said:

Girl everyone had Val in the top 2 or 3 in their predictions before the season started don't act cute.

Delusional just like Valentina

azii
2 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Delusional just like Valentina

can you come up with something else 

CovalentBondage
5 minutes ago, azii said:

can you come up with something else 

facts are facts

azii
13 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

facts are facts

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252 

ariesjow

Manila would be the perfect addition to spruce up the Hall of Fame a little after the clinic she's been putting on. I can't believe she's leaving soon. She deserves a crown. 

latest?cb=20181121213515

getback
10 minutes ago, ariesjow said:

Manila would be the perfect addition to spruce up the Hall of Fame a little after the clinic she's been putting on. I can't believe she's leaving soon. She deserves a crown. 

latest?cb=20181121213515

the producers and this fandom need to appreciate Asian excellence 

latest?cb=20181121213515

getback
3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

It honestly better not be, for the sake of Naomi because she will go from being one of the most liked and popular queens to get lashings left and right

2 hours ago, LewisK said:

See? It all just points to it being impossible to be true. Like, ALL.

I actually remember the early tea to have Trinity out just before the top 4 and Manila on top 4. Has anybody the link to that?

The only person who could make Naomi hesitate if she had to pick would be Trinity, because of trackrecord, but even still, Manila has now 3 wins and 0 bottoms. It just doesn't make sense AT ALL.

this SCREAMS early damage control from Manila. she doesn't want Naomi to get too much lashing so she's doing everything she can to soften the blow :rip: 

Loyalty
19 minutes ago, ariesjow said:

latest?cb=20181121213515

tumblr_inline_om0mtxe9cY1r3oa5s_500.gif

LewisK
8 minutes ago, getback said:

this SCREAMS early damage control from Manila. she doesn't want Naomi to get too much lashing so she's doing everything she can to soften the blow :rip: 

Yeah, that could be it. So sweet of her in that case, but... Why in hell is this even happening...

ariesjow
5 minutes ago, getback said:

the producers and this fandom need to appreciate Asian excellence 

latest?cb=20181121213515

They really do. I never had any doubts that Manila was going to come back and turn the party even if she didn't win. She's a very savvy queen with the perfect balance of camp and glamor. The good sis also knows how to make great TV. A consummate legend.

The All Stars format has started to bother me a little, tbh. It just feels like it's increasingly conducive to the wrong winners being crowned for no good reason other than producing gag-worthy TV. I know Shangela and soon Manila will have still "won" in the hearts of much of the audience. They will make their coin, but I prefer to see queens crowned who actually did the best in the competition. 

latest?cb=20181121213515

LewisK
18 minutes ago, ariesjow said:

They really do. I never had any doubts that Manila was going to come back and turn the party even if she didn't win. She's a very savvy queen with the perfect balance of camp and glamor. The good sis also knows how to make great TV. A consummate legend.

The All Stars format has started to bother me a little, tbh. It just feels like it's increasingly conducive to the wrong winners being crowned for no good reason other than producing gag-worthy TV. I know Shangela and soon Manila will have still "won" in the hearts of much of the audience. They will make their coin, but I prefer to see queens crowned who actually did the best in the competition. 

latest?cb=20181121213515

This. And after AS4's outcome, I think the AS name will be even more damaged in general.