Spoiled Drag Race | Discuss RuPaul's Drag Race Spoilers Here

5,140 posts in this topic

Shine
1 hour ago, Citrus said:

Also the tea about Trixie and Shangela winning this week is homophobic. I can't at Trixie having 6 challenges catered to her and only doing well at 2 of them.

Trixie has done great in every challenge except snatch game doe

Yosemite
3 hours ago, dperkins said:

Could you imagine if Trixie had been on AS2? :rip: She would’ve been out episode 2. 

Quite literally ANY girl from AS3 except Shangela (during 2015/2016 when it was filmed/aired) would have sucked compared to the AS2 girls. They were the OG powerhouses in their primes.

Meanwhile, Chi Chi was still sucking, Thorgy was probably LESS prepared for a competition, Ben was in the midst of her hiatus/wasn't doin anything great, Trixie was still in her Blue Contacts & nightgown phase, Aja was busted until post-S9, Kennedy wouldn't have gotten anywhere with ppl like Alyssa and Tatianna, etc.

I think it's best to understand unless Ru/VH1 waits a good 1-2 more years for AS4 we won't have such a strong cast like AS2. I LOVE AS3s cast as it's most of my favorite girls from each season (Aja, Morgan, Shangela, Trixie, Chi Chi)- but the polish and drive aren't there. I think it's a tossup between going too fast and having to take girls not ready for the competition (Chi Chi isn't fully refined, Thorgy hasn't fixed her issues, etc.) and the fact that the format hasn't changed. 

AS2 was great because the girls there were seasoned, had multiple connections, AND the format was brand new. The queens returning behind the mirrors was a gag and trying to comprehend how to eliminate your sisters was a new discussion. Whereas here we have girls all pretty much going for Miss C and them spending several minutes per episode to discuss purely elimination strategy (Ben.). The freshness isn't there, All Stars should be a season of fan favorite/stand out queens from each season to go on a season made to be harder than their regular seasons. 

I hope AS4 does something like Ru picks 1 winner that gets to choose who is in the bottom (if you aren't high, you're possibly lip syncing)- and then Ru gets to see who has a higher drive. It would make for MUCH more drama and strive to get to put 2 enemies/competition together and know one of them is leaving.

3 hours ago, CHANEL™ said:

The talent show wasn't a top 4; Thorgy was in the bottom 3.

It was a top 4, I honestly keep forgetting Thorgy wasn't in the bottom due to symmetry standards.

--------------

Also I won't comment on the "Trixie is failing at challenges made for her hur dur" bs cause it isn't true, it's blind hatred, and if I post the same factual sh*t again those minds are so shrouded they won't bother comprehending the text and just write something stupid following that as usual :cm: 

But what I will say is that Track Records matter, and if Shangela wins tonight and gets booted off of Top 2 I will be thoroughly annoyed. I don't mind who wins AS3 as long as it ain't Bebe, and if there's even a chance at a double crowing (god forbid it's trixie, she'll literally be a winner*** behind Bens sel-elim, Shangie's riggery, and having to share it with a past winner :rip:).

With that being said, Trixie really hasn't done relatively bad or even mediocre, in the other chalenges she was either outshined or didn't have a chance given the circumstances. 

She could've replaced Thorgy but that's whatever- she didn't mess up her performance or hit any bad notes, nor was it just cringy. (Bebe, Thorgy technically, Milk)

In Divas LS Live the ONLY roles slated to win were Mariah, Janet, and Julie. Kennedy just happened to mess up both the dancing and words, Patti seems like a guaranteed safe/high as a backup and so does Amy. Dolly, Stevie, and Celine are downright safe roles. Their choreo was whatever, Trixie's lighting was horrific and her whole part was boring... an acoustic cover of adrenaline in WHITE lighting? fun.

She was easily the 3rd best from what was presented in the Bitchelor. And we don't know what she could've done had Milk not fully sabotaged her entire scene. The only thing Trixie was able to do was to have a fake phone call and tell Milk to leave, whereas in the same time Ben sucked off and ate food and Kennedy pulled a vodka bottle out of her snatch and was overall incredible. Had Milk not killed Trixie she had a chance (seemingly small) of uprooting Dela's spot. (Kennedy was untouchable that week and nobody is telling me otherwise).

Snatch Game she definitely deserved bottom. Her and Kennedy had some of the worst SG performances from the New Age seasons, hands down. Not as ugly as Naomi's Tiffany but worse than Trinity's Amanda Lepore.

The sewing challenge she did fine in, I'm saying fine because with that mess of a challenge it wasn't outdoing your opponents- it was just not sucking as much.

Last week she's easily the 3rd best again, and arguably deserved top 2 with Dela (even though their team shouldn't have won)- but did she do bad? no, nobody on their team did bad, the rules just make them all earn a bottom placement. 

If Shangie can't win I don't mind Trixie winning, I just don't want a previous winner who's gotten softball critiques and had utmost of 3 wig malfunctions in a single season to win. I don't even like the idea of a double crowing, AS3 is already on the verge of being neglected by the fanbase as a whole she they might as well end on a decent note :cm: 

However if Ru decides to hand out a last second win after the bitchtrack next Ep and Trixie did alright and got it just to fluff her TR then lmfao yikes :cm: 

Citrus
1 hour ago, Shine said:

Trixie has done great in every challenge except snatch game doe

She's been present for every challenge, that is true. 

Subomie

They're really not gonna crown Shangie after that?

54d2da74e0493973479dc14864a69064.jpg

dperkins
9 minutes ago, Subomie said:

They're really not gonna crown Shangie after that?

54d2da74e0493973479dc14864a69064.jpg

Girl.. I’m clutching my pearls here. :jonny: 

My only hope is that all the people who said the jury twist eliminates Shangela has been wrong with stuff so far. Naive just called her a “3x loser”, but that doesn’t mean much. Naive was always kinda vague. Also, she didn’t directly say that either. Someone had asked her about Bianca, Raven & Shangela and she said “a winner, a 2x runner up, and a 3x loser”. However, I’m pretty sure that was paraphrased. I don’t believe it’s anything concrete. But I can’t remember cause I can’t find the original post. 

Girl, I’m just praying for it so hard right now. :weeps: I love Trixie, but she doesn’t deserve it based on how everything has played out this season. Shangela has KILLED it. Out of the remaining queens, she deserves it the most. 

That Bad Eartha

Woo girl, the Trixie stans are writing full on dissertations here. :rip:

Weed

LMAO omg that literal essay :ahh:

dEVqRW4.gif

Jaye
Just now, dperkins said:

nnnn. I just scrolled past it. 

bitch me too I didn't even realize how long it was until it was brought up LMAO. 

dperkins
Just now, Jaye said:

bitch me too I didn't even realize how long it was until it was brought up LMAO. 

Same. :ahh: 

Subomie

I know my good sis Kennedy has 0 chance of the crown so I hope that, if the rigga morris against Shangie is true, then Bebe gets that crown. It would be a bitter victory but still worth it for the tears of the Aja and Trixie stans.

dperkins
36 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

@CHANEL™ is SHOOK. :fan: 

Dax

Why did someone quote all the Harry Potter books on this thread? :deadbanana4:

dperkins

If Shangela doesn’t win, then I really don’t even care who wins. Lol

Jaye
2 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Same. :ahh: 

The Trixie stans are going to be UNBEARABLE if she's crowned. 

Dax
Just now, Jaye said:

You know most of that is just them trying to convince themselves for paragraphs and paragraphs that Trixie deserves to win. 

Zay

worst season ever.

Spoiler

because somebody undeserving is winning

dperkins
6 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Like they wouldn’t be if she lost? Lol. They’re gonna be unbearable either way. 

Jaye
13 minutes ago, dperkins said:

Like they wouldn’t be if she lost? Lol. They’re gonna be unbearable either way. 

At least with Sasha she actually won something to be crowned... this is just going to be a disaster. 

BeAreKay
4 minutes ago, Jaye said:

At least with Sasha she actually won something to be crowned... this is just going to be a disaster. 

My thoughts exactly and I was originally not really for Sasha's win at first

Yosemite
1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

1 hour ago, Weed said:

LMAO omg that literal essay :ahh:

dEVqRW4.gif

1 hour ago, dperkins said:

nnnn. I just scrolled past it. 

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

Klnb7hM.gif

@ing me takes .1 seconds :cm: 

Rip shangela for making #4 WW trending on twitter just to hit 3rd place 

KylieistBoi

Excuses, all I see is excuses :jonny: 

And it was actually Shangela that deserved to be in top 2 with Ben last week what kinda nonsense is to diss her off like that :biblio: 

HonourableVomit

the way they're pulling all these stunts to ensure the white queen wins :jonny5: I see you WoW 

dperkins

Can you believe DeLa robbed us of a 6th win and lipsync? Lol

KylieistBoi
2 hours ago, dperkins said:

Can you believe DeLa robbed us of a 6th win and lipsync? Lol

Imagine if she was here and her and Shangela were top 2 :jonny: 

Shangela did just like Katya this season, except she won all of her lip syncs. The AS3 winner we need but don't deserve