Azealia Banks - ‘Movin On Up’

520 posts in this topic

ImpassiveThomas

Sounds like it's the exact same version as on Soundcloud with the terrible mixing :(

But I'm happy we got a song on platforms anyway

Eggy.
Just now, ImpassiveThomas said:

Sounds like it's the exact same version as on Soundcloud with the terrible mixing :(

But I'm happy we got a song on platforms anyway

Ugh really? Might not buy it then and just sync the soundcloud download onto my phone’s library..

ImpassiveThomas
Just now, Eggy. said:

Ugh really? Might not buy it then and just sync the soundcloud download onto my phone’s library..

We will see when the full song comes out but the beat is still slower and "dirtier" and the vocals are still weird especially when the old verses come after the new ones

Tremor Christ

Love Beats Rhymes is available on Netflix everywhere:jonny5: . I thought they'd only release in US, this is huge :clap3: 

tde
19 minutes ago, Tremor Christ said:

Love Beats Rhymes is available on Netflix everywhere:jonny5: . I thought they'd only release in US, this is huge :clap3: 

Saw the movie earlier this week and loved Coco

Fabian
1 hour ago, Tremor Christ said:

thank‘s for hyping me up to find out it‘s not available on Netflix in Germany. :cries:

Tremor Christ
1 minute ago, Fabian said:

thank‘s for hyping me up to find out it‘s not available on Netflix in Germany. :cries:

It's available on Netflix Turkey though, i thought everyone would have it then :dies:

Fabian
7 minutes ago, Tremor Christ said:

It's available on Netflix Turkey though, i thought everyone would have it then :dies:

I don‘t know if it‘s because of music licenses or **** cause of the GEMA.

I was just googling for music related movies on Netflix the other day and everything that should be on there just weren‘t. :rip:

Tremor Christ
12 minutes ago, Fabian said:

I don‘t know if it‘s because of music licenses or **** cause of the GEMA.

I was just googling for music related movies on Netflix the other day and everything that should be on there just weren‘t. :rip:

from what i know Germany has very strict rules about licensing. That might be the case.

Tremor Christ
3 hours ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

We will see when the full song comes out but the beat is still slower and "dirtier" and the vocals are still weird especially when the old verses come after the new ones

just listened to it on Spotify. It's much better in quality. it's so good :rip:did they re-mix it or the difference between Soundcloud & iTunes is that apparent?

ImpassiveThomas
10 minutes ago, Tremor Christ said:

just listened to it on Spotify. It's much better in quality. it's so good :rip: , did they re-mix it or the difference between Soundcloud & iTunes is that apparent?

Got the iTunes version and it's literally the same for me 

Tremor Christ
3 minutes ago, ImpassiveThomas said:

Got the iTunes version and it's literally the same for me 

It's so much clearer to me :jonny: . Maybe there's an error i don't know but i know i'm not wildin. This is the first Azealia song that doesn't sound cheap since TBBB :jonny: 

snowo

the demo that was on Spotify disappeared for me and there's not a new version there

oh it's being released friday? nice, the new version sounds so much better

HotHeaven

Yaaaaaaaaaas the right version is on spotify :jonny: 

stophittingmedad
4 minutes ago, HotHeaven said:

its not on spotify for me

this is the messiest release ever

stephen1108
1 minute ago, stophittingmedad said:

its not on spotify for me

this is the messiest release ever

Sis, they live in a different country where it's already released.

Calm down, it'll be on YOUR Spotify at midnight your time :deadbanana2:

stophittingmedad
Just now, stephen1108 said:

Sis, they live in a different country where it's already released.

Calm down, it'll be on YOUR Spotify at midnight your time :deadbanana2:

lol true but what i said is still valid. when azealia isnt ghosting on a release date her promised, shes releasing 5 versions of the same song uploading and deleting them from streaming services like some da vinci code ass puzzle

stephen1108
Just now, stophittingmedad said:

lol true but what i said is still valid. when azealia isnt ghosting on a release date her promised, shes releasing 5 versions of the same song uploading and deleting them from streaming services like some da vinci code ass puzzle

No you're right lmao, everyone single one of her releases are a mess.

Remember when Spotify leaked BWET in like... Singapore of all places, completely foiling her surprise release :deadbanana2:

tHE.PARtY.

Does anyone know why a clean version of 1991 without Liquorice is the only version available on apple music/itunes? Can someone close to her tell her because it’s been like this for months

Motorville
1 hour ago, HotHeaven said:

and Apple Music, the quality's better compared to the Soundcloud upload too.

HotHeaven
31 minutes ago, Motorville said:

and Apple Music, the quality's better compared to the Soundcloud upload too.

I need this whole album already. I'm so excited for Anna Wintour and Wut U do :jonny: 

Witchpop

Part of me wants to buy this, and the other part of me wants someone with access to Spek can let me know if it's higher quality than the soundcloud one.

snowo
2 hours ago, tHE.PARtY. said:

Does anyone know why a clean version of 1991 without Liquorice is the only version available on apple music/itunes? Can someone close to her tell her because it’s been like this for months

she posted about it on IG. it seems like she doesn't know either lmao

-

the song is out on Spotify for me and it's SO MUCH BETTER. omg I'm gonna eat this up