Taylor Swift - "Delicate"

8,103 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2018 at 4:19 AM, Illuminati said:

End Game video was good

I agree. It perfectly fit the song. Not sure what others were expecting.

Heard it on the radio earlier :)

20 minutes ago, americanlife said:

What a blessing experience. :jonny: 

32 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Have a Radio edit version? I think if have is the song that playing in the snippet of Taylor announcement the MV coming on Sunday.

40 minutes ago, americanlife said:

I'm so jealous that your ears have been blessed :'(

8 minutes ago, Godinos said:

Have a Radio edit version? I think if have is the song that playing in the snippet of Taylor announcement the MV coming on Sunday.

I did not hear the whole song, since I turned the station on in the middle of the song, so idk.

Delicate is still not in the top 50 on pop.

HAC

46 +3 TAYLOR SWIFT Delicate 139 90 1.030

+23 Spins

+0.106 Audience

#679 on iTunes.

2 days till MV :beatfreak:

Everybody says that this little cute puppy is from the Delicate MV.
I don't know I feel about this if it's true. I wait for an asthetic MV this time.
But the puppy gives me a storyline story. I hope for that.

the best song on rep we been knew

I haven't payed attention to this song, but now i'm obsessed!

1 hour ago, Godinos said:

Everybody says that this little cute puppy is from the Delicate MV.
I don't know I feel about this if it's true. I wait for an asthetic MV this time.
But the puppy gives me a storyline story. I hope for that.

what puppy? :celestial5:

#1 hit comiiiiing

So, no teaser? :cm:

I'm so hyped for the mv omg

how many hrs till the mv guys

*europe, croatia time

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

how many hrs till the mv guys

*europe, croatia time

I think like 28+ hours more for the awards starting.

I need a teaser..atleast 1 pic please i cant wait :jonny5: Does she even post on SwiftLife? I dont use it anymore but she could atleast post a pic or two on there or something, or an instagram post

On 3/6/2018 at 5:23 PM, Burqa said:

Tea!

The singles should've gone like this

August - I Did Something Bad - Performance at the VMA's and video premiere the friday after

(No promo singles)

November - End Game - Performance at the AMA's and video premiere the friday after

January 1st - New Year's Day video for buzz and send it to country radio if she wants

March - Delicate - Performance at the iHeartRadioAwards and video premiere the friday after

After this she could've released anything she wanted, ...Ready for It?, Getaway Car, maybe Gorgeous for the summer would be cute choices

I Did Something Bad is horrible. I skip

it every time I listen to the album. End Game should’ve been the lead, or maybe Ready For It?. But Look at least had a good video and fit the theme of the album. This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things could’ve also worked as a lead. 

I hope this is proper video and not something like Vogue cover shoot aka Style etc... 

HAC
45 +1 TAYLOR SWIFT Delicate 156 102 1.127
+17 Spins
+0.097 Audience

#584 (+95) on US iTunes.

This was my boyfriend's song to me (before we admitted we loved each other). I can't wait to watch the MV with him. :hug: 

4 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

I Did Something Bad is horrible. I skip

it every time I listen to the album. End Game should’ve been the lead, or maybe Ready For It?. But Look at least had a good video and fit the theme of the album. This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things could’ve also worked as a lead. 

If Taylor was so bent on doing the vindictive thing or whatever, I agree with @Burqa that it should’ve been IDSB over LWYMMD, it’s catchier and the theme is less “I’m the victim this is all your fault” and more “so what if I’m this innocent pop star anymore.” Think the GP would’ve reacted better to it.

My mom, who doesn't know about charts or anything, asked me "what number is it now?" meaning where is it on the charts. :dies:

She is so hyped for it, we have been listening to it since December. She's excited for the video too.

9 minutes ago, Blank said:

If Taylor was so bent on doing the vindictive thing or whatever, I agree with @Burqa that it should’ve been IDSB over LWYMMD, it’s catchier and the theme is less “I’m the victim this is all your fault” and more “so what if I’m this innocent pop star anymore.” Think the GP would’ve reacted better to it.

Exactly! I agree with Taylor that she needed to released a song as statement about the Kimye situation but I Did Something Bad is a better choice. While both are catchy, Look's chorus is also seen as ridiculous by the GP, which really affected the song imo. IDSB is way less polarizing, Look is a love-hate song, even within the fanbase whereas IDSB is mostly loved (I think @Mattyboy is the first one I've seen talking trash about it). Look and Nice Things are very sarcastic, which led to the earlier being misunderstood by the GP. Nice Things would have the same effect. Plus. IDSB is a better introduction overall to the album, tracks 1-5, 7, 11 all sound like it but only Call It What You Want sounds like Look (and Call is a ballad).