135 posts in this topic

Gabe²

Are they ****ing kidding me right now?

theyre playing all of after laughter but my favorite song Tell Me How :biblio: 

Edibles.
35 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

You're telling me! I'm so shook over Misguided Ghosts and crushcrushcrush. I really wanted Tell Me How, In the Mourning/Landslide and Emergency. 

Gabe²
10 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

You're telling me! I'm so shook over Misguided Ghosts and crushcrushcrush. I really wanted Tell Me How, In the Mourning/Landslide and Emergency. 

4 songs from BNE

and 2 songs from their best album Paramore? :biblio:

i think Passionfruit is replacing Landslide as the cover of the show?

plus the fact they never play Decode or The Only Exception anymore  

Edibles.
3 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

4 songs from BNE

and 2 songs from their best album Paramore? :biblio:

i think Passionfruit is replacing Landslide as the cover of the show?

plus the fact they never play Decode or The Only Exception anymore  

Paramore is NOT their best album, get that trash taste out of here. I stopped stanning because how awful that album is. SiY, AiF, Last Hope and Proof are the only tolerable songs. Landslide was mashed up with In the Mourning, such a flawless cover/transition. You're thinking of Everywhere, I believe. TOE is one of my favorites, I'm bummed about that too. Same with Decode. The setlist is pretty solid. 

Gabe²
2 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Paramore is NOT their best album, get that trash taste out of here. I stopped stanning because how awful that album is. SiY, AiF, Last Hope and Proof are the only tolerable songs. Landslide was mashed up with In the Mourning, such a flawless cover/transition. You're thinking of Everywhere, I believe. TOE is one of my favorites, I'm bummed about that too. Same with Decode. The setlist is pretty solid. 

Bitch please, all of their albums but their debut are great. 

Grow Up, AIF, LH, Part II, SIY, Proof, Crazy Girls, Be Alone, Future are more than tolerable and some

of Paramore's best work

yes I know Landslide/ITM mashup

have no idea what everywhere is 

i think they haven't donen TOE at all this era and don't remember the last time they did Decode :deadbanana: 

besides The cover and Ghosts everything is solid

Koreku

^ Crazy Girls is indeed one of the best songs in Paramore’s discography. 

I want to go see them! :weeps:

Gabe²
Just now, Koreku said:

Crazy Girls is the only Paramore song in my current playlist besides songs from the new album 

Bad Things

MISGUIDED GHOSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edibles.
9 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Bitch please, all of their albums but their debut are great. 

Grow Up, AIF, LH, Part II, SIY, Proof, Crazy Girls, Be Alone, Future are more than tolerable and some

of Paramore's best work

yes I know Landslide/ITM mashup

have no idea what everywhere is 

i think they haven't donen TOE at all this era and don't remember the last time they did Decode :deadbanana: 

besides The cover and Ghosts everything is solid

Everywhere is another Fleetwood Mac song they’ve covered on different legs of the tour. Hayley’s voice was phenomenal on it! I’m pretty sure Monumentour was the last time they did TOE/Decode. We won’t slander Misguided Ghosts here! I’d rather have that than 26. And AWKIF is soooo solid, but it’s rough. I’d rather have songs from that than self-titled. But I’m gonna be nice because you have taste in your signature. 

Brijt85
14 hours ago, Gabe² said:

OMG Tell Me How is MY favorite too!  But I am still going

Weed
On 6/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, Koreku said:

Whew the taste!

Weed

I didn't know they covered Everywhere! My favorite FM song and one of my favorite songs in general :heart2:

Edibles.

Foster the People actually have a decent setlist, for only having one commercial successful era

tartarsauce

So how long is their set? What time do they hit the stage? When does it end?

Edibles.
16 hours ago, tartarsauce said:

So how long is their set? What time do they hit the stage? When does it end?

I believe they were on about an hour and a half, and I believe they went on stage around 9? I can't remember what my friend said. I'm going to Sunday's show, so I'll find out.

tartarsauce
34 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I believe they were on about an hour and a half, and I believe they went on stage around 9? I can't remember what my friend said. I'm going to Sunday's show, so I'll find out.

Alright. I appreciate it. :) 

Edibles.

Today's the day for me! Third time seeing them :-*

Edibles.

OKAY. I have yet to fully digest the experience that was last night, but holy ****. Insane. I'll come back eventually and reply. 

@tartarsauce Soccer Mommy was on from around 7-7:30, Foster the People were on around 7:45/50-8:30 and Paramore was on promptly at 9:15 until just about 11. I took a boomerang and it says 10:57pm.

tartarsauce

@Edibles.Thank you so much!!!  I can't wait to hear about your experience. My concert isn't until July. 

Edibles.

Hayley just liked my tweet with these pics. But I posted them on IG too:

Brick by Boring Brick is off the setlist. Brian handed me the paper setlist at the end of the night too. 

Ewan Chaos

Ugh I can’t wait. Set list looks so good but I got into them from this album soooo need to get into the older songs outside of Mizbiz, That’s what you... :cm:

Ewan Chaos

Ugh I can’t wait. Set list looks so good but I got into them from this album soooo need to get into the older songs outside of Mizbiz, That’s what you... :cm:

stevenisFADING

I'm not a fan of CITM it's honestly such a nonevent of a song and Grudges is such an odd way to start off the set.

Anyways, I'm SUPER excited to see them in 3 weeks since they are going to play the venue they had unfortunately canceled at the last minute. 

Edibles.
19 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I'm not a fan of CITM it's honestly such a nonevent of a song and Grudges is such an odd way to start off the set.

Anyways, I'm SUPER excited to see them in 3 weeks since they are going to play the venue they had unfortunately canceled at the last minute. 

Grudges is a weird opener but it’s cute. I agree, both songs are my least faves off the album. 

2 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I heard the intro to Ignorance and I swore up and down it was Pressure for some odd reason. But I agree.