H100: Drake 102m streams; Kendrick/SZA #7

umich

Black Panther: The Album spends a second week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, as the set earned 131,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Feb. 22 (down 15 percent), according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 40,000 were in traditional album sales (down 23 percent). A week ago, the album debuted at No. 1 with 154,000 units (52,000 in album sales).

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption, which includes traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new March 3-dated chart (where Black Panther: The Album spends a second frame at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on Tuesday, Feb. 27.

Black Panther: The Album — which features music from and inspired by the Marvel Studios film Black Panther — is the second soundtrack to notch two weeks at No. 1 in 2018. It follows The Greatest Showman, which logged two weeks atop the lists dated Jan. 13 and 20. In addition, 2018 is the first year since 2014 where the chart has housed two soundtracks with more than a week at No. 1 each. It last happened with Frozen (14 weeks at No. 1) and Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 (two weeks at No. 1).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8219136/black-panther-album-billboard-200-no-1-second-week

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FutureHive

• dussymob

• simmnfierzig

• NoMythologies

HOT 100

(=) Drake - God's Plan *5th week at #1

(=) Ed Sheeran - Perfect

(=) Bruno Mars f/ Cardi B - Finesse

(=) Camila Cabello f/ Young Thug - Havana

(+1) BlocBoy JB f/ Drake - Look Alive *new peak

(-1) Post Malone f/ 21 Savage - rockstar

7 (+2) Kendrick Lamar & SZA - All The Stars *new peak

(-1) Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be

(+2) The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me 

10 (=) Migos- Stir Fry

13 (+4)  ZEDD, Maren Morris & Grey - The Middle *new peak

20 (+7) MAX f/ gnash - Lights Down Low *new peak

43 (NE) Khalid & Normani - Love Lies *hot shot debut

I think I'm going to watch that movie.. Everything about it is doing great:celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator

only 15%? :jonny:

liberalmusiclover

Wow.  This movie has been so massive, it only dropped 15% :clap3: 

Why do y'all using the ****ing black font color so those of us using the the "blackout" theme can't read without selecting the text?

29 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Why do y'all using the ****ing black font color so those of us using the the "blackout" theme can't read without selecting the text?

I use the Emerald one, it's great!

Assassin

O.T.: Ahh, this slaying has gotten me weak lately, I'm not going to lie. :eek: TDE, THEIR POWER! :clap3: 

11 minutes ago, Renan90 said:

75M+ for five weeks equals a gold cerification each week (based off of streaming alone). It’ll be 4x platinum eligible in a few days :jonny5:

We're witnessing a legendary run folks. Pay attention.

Edited by thedastardly

1 minute ago, Little Dark Age said:

@umich it got more than 92m streams and BB is hinting that it broke the Harlem Shake record 

Updated :gaycat2: 

Why is Drake so super successful? Like, God's Plan isn't even that amazing? I really don't get it whatsoever :rip: I mean, yeah sure, #1, why not. But like the domination is quite insane if you ask me for such a mediocre song. I'm honestly baffled.

Please say he did it :jonny5: