1,753 posts in this topic

 

 

tgdmnis.png

5VeoRvS.pngN19gPlg.pngeO0J5Dx.png8fwVzq2.gif3VaSYFl.pngNJgr1mS.pngVtgmXmi.png

 

tumblr_oealu3Jh5Z1ugbj9yo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_oeawpuiZDz1uysubko1_500.png

 

tumblr_oecrsem9EO1uysubko1_r1_500.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

his solo music is rumored to be coming in April/May of this year & Dunkirk is being released in July :duca:

2017 is gonna be the year of Harry Edward Styles & i cannot wait :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

King tbh

truly

Just now, JPBrown said:

Can't wait!!

me neither

ive literally never been this excited for a song or an album :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a stan since 1D started. He has always been my favorite.

 

I hope he keeps the short hair. Wasn't a fan of the long hair. It was fine here, but anything longer wasn't cute imo.

 

anigif_enhanced-30973-1400255860-2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont like that photoshoot but I cant wait for his music :'( I need his long hair back :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he didn't have a fanbase till now? :biblio:

 

can't wait for his music, don't care about the rest of 1D :flower:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Disco Love said:

Been a stan since 1D started. He has always been my favorite.

 

I hope he keeps the short hair. Wasn't a fan of the long hair. It was fine here, but anything longer wasn't cute imo.

 

anigif_enhanced-30973-1400255860-2.gif

really? the longer it got the more beautiful imo :smitten:

those curls :jonny:

but ive honestly loved it at every length

 

1 minute ago, Mr. Adele said:

I dont like that photoshoot but I cant wait for his music :'( I need his long hair back :angry:

he's already growing it back :duca:

 

tumblr_ollvpzZ1R01s6offbo4_250.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pol McCutie said:

he didn't have a fanbase till now? :biblio:

 

can't wait for his music, don't care about the rest of 1D :flower:

on the oldtrl but i hadnt made the base here till now

 

he is gonna slay 2017 soooo hard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2015 VMAs was his beauty peak tbh. He looked soooo good :alexz3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Penny. said:

on the oldtrl but i hadnt made the base here till now

 

he is gonna slay 2017 soooo hard

bisch they are transferred, you already have one nnn :flower:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pol McCutie said:

bisch they are transferred, you already have one nnn :flower:

 

 

Mods can close that one, it has 0 replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Penny. said:

really? the longer it got the more beautiful imo :smitten:

those curls :jonny:

but ive honestly loved it at every length

I was fine with it until it went below his shoulders. Plus his hair always looked straighter longer, unless he just straightened it and I didn't know. However it doesn't matter how long it is. He is still the next king of pop. Ready for him to end careers.

 

mC7586o.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really excited for this! I think he has the talent and charm to be a big star. Also I feel like we need a male with his vocal tone in music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pol McCutie said:

bisch they are transferred, you already have one nnn :flower:

 

 

oh i had no idea :emofish:

oops

1 minute ago, Mr. Adele said:

Mods can close that one, it has 0 replies.

yes please :blush:

ill ask them too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Disco Love said:

I was fine with it until it went below his shoulders. Plus his hair always looked straighter longer, unless he just straightened it and I didn't know. However it doesn't matter how long it is. He is still the next king of pop. Ready for him to end careers.

 

mC7586o.gif 

its cos his hair got heavier but he still had beautiful long curls :weeps:

i really think he is gonna slay so hard & i am so excited :weeps:

 

1 minute ago, JBYRD said:

I'm really excited for this! I think he has the talent and charm to be a big star. 

he really does

i feel like he is going to be so huuuge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

c42a91579d4f309593f97260e5eee81d.gif 

Whew... I need him to look this good again! :alexz3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

soo ready for his solo music tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His smile always makes me weak. :jonny: 

 

tumblr_nhjx44lQH41rku13jo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Adele said:

c42a91579d4f309593f97260e5eee81d.gif 

Whew... I need him to look this good again! :alexz3:

he is living, breathing art :jonny:

 

Just now, lovetrueromance said:

soo ready for his solo music tbh

:duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Disco Love said:

His smile always makes me weak. :jonny: 

 

tumblr_nhjx44lQH41rku13jo1_500.gif

he has the most incredible, brilliant, beautiful smile ever :jonny:

 

tumblr_nr6a6yENrr1tol6kvo1_250.gif

tumblr_o9wj7iL3sm1v1596co1_500.jpg

 

it kills me in the best ways :smitten:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MY future husband

 

tumblr_ofjviv0n7W1um728lo1_250.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites