We Found Love hits 400M streams

istan4badgalriri

Most streamed EDM song pre-2014 (streaming era) :alexz:

Her next song to reach 400M is Diamonds (381M)

when Rihanna created EDM

istan4badgalriri

I remember when this was ahead of "Rolling in the Deep" by like 12m a year ago. I still thought it was ahead.

It slowed down a bit since the moment it's not featured on her popular songs. Anyway :clap3: 

8 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

I remember when this was ahead of "Rolling in the Deep" by like 12m a year ago. I still thought it was ahead.

It's been removed from her popular songs section so it's streams have declined sightly... Diamonds was removed aswell but that will hit 400M in a month too. 

O.T. WHEW. :clap3:

Lemme stream this hit.! 

4 hours ago, Lennox. said:

It's been removed from her popular songs section so it's streams have declined sightly... Diamonds was removed aswell but that will hit 400M in a month too. 

O.T. WHEW. :clap3:

Isn’t the popular section basically the songs that get most streams daily? I think I saw someone in the treating thread say that. 

-

RITD hasn’t been in her popular section for ages either. 

-

I love WFL the Stay/WFL X factor performance is a fave :heart2: 

Edited by Cockney Cupcake

19 minutes ago, Inside Out said:

THE song that's responsible for the popularity of EDM

****ing legendary song :jonny:

I love this song but it's not responsible for the popularity of EDM. 

Guetta's One Love album was released in 2009 and had many Pop hits. Nothing But The Beat (which had Without You, the first DJ lead song to be #1 on the Pop charts, and Titanium) was also released before We Found Love. 

Just now, Inside Out said:

WFL changed the music industry

And I could name at least 20 more songs that sound like WFL. Everyone dragged it at the beginning of its course for having no chorus

We Found Love has a huge impact. Thats true. Just not the one you first stated.

Also I wasn't on ATRL when it was released, but I remember the day it came out and the reaction was very positive (at least on twitter) I added it to my Music immediately. But it wouldn't surprise me if this site called it a flop :lmao:   

24 minutes ago, Superpower said:

We Found Love has a huge impact. Thats true. Just not the one you first stated.

Also I wasn't on ATRL when it was released, but I remember the day it came out and the reaction was very positive (at least on twitter) I added it to my Music immediately. But it wouldn't surprise me if this site called it a flop :lmao:   

A lot of people hated it and said it was gonna flop (like all Rih's lead singles)

It definitely didnt sound like what was popular back then, especially in the USA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.