Jump to content

Black Panther surpasses TLJ - 8th biggest movie of all time

814 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Almost Home
37 minutes ago, King Maxx said:

It hasn’t made anything yet. Change the title. 

Anyone who bothers to open the article will see it's what its predicted to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dussymob

Kendrick, SZA, and TDE won. Poor Drake.

 

Predicting All The Stars getting a See You Again rose on BB in upcoming weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Almost Home
4 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Kendrick, SZA, and TDE won. Poor Drake.

 

Predicting All The Stars getting a See You Again rose on BB in upcoming weeks.

 

''Pray For Me'' is the better song however. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aesthetic bih

Woow! Eek seeing this movie later! :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndda

those predictions… damn :eek:

the OST is coming for a lovely second week huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pure Adrenaline

Slay might as well go watch it again it was that good :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martyr Of Fame
15 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Kendrick, SZA, and TDE won. Poor Drake.

 

Predicting All The Stars getting a See You Again rose on BB in upcoming weeks.

 

3 minutes ago, Yndda said:

those predictions… damn :eek:

the OST is coming for a lovely second week huh

Well,

 

I heard only 2 songs from the soundtrack are in the film. Pray For Me and Opps. All The Stars is the End Credit Song, which isn’t the song fans usually buy.  

Pray For Me will most likely be the hit from the film. I hope the album has longevity too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dussymob
1 minute ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Well,

 

  Hide contents

I heard only 2 songs from the soundtrack are in the film. Pray For Me and Opps. All The Stars is the End Credit Song, which isn’t the song fans usually buy.  

 

Pray For Me will most likely be the hit from the film. 

See You again was end credit song as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Martyr Of Fame
Just now, dussymob said:

See You again was end credit song as well.

Well yeah, but that was also fueled by Paul’s death...

 

I wouldn’t mind it becoming a hit. I just think PFM will do better :michael: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pure Adrenaline
1 hour ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Yes to the whites coming out and supporting Black Excellence. 

 The fact that I was going to skip it and just go straight to Avengers....oh thank god I went the other day :jonny5: I'm definitely going next week again ... Wish I had more friends so I can go few more times tbh :emofish:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weed
1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

The fact I have to wait until Tuesday to see this :rip:

at least it's in imax and only $9

How are you seeing it in IMAX for such a low price? :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blood Magic
2 minutes ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

 The fact that I was going to skip it and just go straight to Avengers....oh thank god I went the other day :jonny5: I'm definitely going next week again ... Wish I had more friends so I can go few more times tbh :emofish:

Just go alone :gaycat5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pure Adrenaline
Just now, Blood Magic said:

Just go alone :gaycat5:

:jonny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Save My Life

It was an excellent movie and I’m glad I could contribute to black excellence :clap3: Best superhero movie in many years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edibles.
6 minutes ago, Weed said:

How are you seeing it in IMAX for such a low price? :eek:

Tuesday is apparently my IMAX theater's discount day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bowdown
8 minutes ago, Pure Adrenaline said:

 The fact that I was going to skip it and just go straight to Avengers....oh thank god I went the other day :jonny5: I'm definitely going next week again ... Wish I had more friends so I can go few more times tbh :emofish:

Going to movies alone really isn't that weird! It's not like you talk to people during the actual show anyway lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites