US: Highest Certified Females

FanOfPop

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt rihanna Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt taylor swift Beyoncé Updates (@beyoncetops) / Twitter

Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ811) | Twitter Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt mariah carey Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt katy perry

97hjspy.png         kLpW0yF.png

Edited by FanOfPop

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FanOfPop

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Jimmy.

Top Posters In This Topic

20. MEGHAN TRAINOR: 32,5 million records sold (28,5 million singles + 4 million albums)

:clap3: 

Edited by MTrain Grande

Just now, Sidney Prescott said:

Wtf at Beyonce and Britney being outside of top 10

Because they don't certify her really

Just now, Armani? said:

Beyonce is undercertified

Yeah she has to be.  Either that or I’m just assuming she should be bc I’m from the States (Idk how big she is internationally)

BEYONCE is coming. Just wait until the end of the decade. I think she's about to make a LARGE SPLASH the day before they announce RIAAs most certified artist of the decade. DC is coming too. 

Roc Nation gotta update Rih's album certifications w/ SPS she would be at like 25m albums instead of 13.5m

30 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

BEYONCE is coming. Just wait until the end of the decade. I think she's about to make a LARGE SPLASH the day before they announce RIAAs most certified artist of the decade. DC is coming too. 

Her team was so good with certifications last decade. We need Matthew back :dancehall: 

Just now, istan4badgalriri said:

Roc Nation gotta update Rih's album certifications w/ SPS she would be at like 25m albums instead of 13.5m

Same about the singles, WFL diamond , Stay 8X plat and so on :pancake:

11 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

18. MILEY CYRUS: 33 million records sold (24 million singles + 9 million albums)

Very impressive album sales compared to other pop girls :clap3:

also see you again, 7 things and can’t be tamed (song) are at least 2x platinum and not certified :biblio:

Edited by OnMyOwn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.