Condolences to our New Zealand & Muslim members affected by the Christchurch mosque shootings Read more... ×

1,074 posts in this topic

shookspeare

lmfao i didn't even know temnikova 4 had come out :rip: listened to it once and its kind of boring tho. oh well guess i'll go stream Луна instead :eli:

Gang Bang
16 hours ago, shookspeare said:

lmfao i didn't even know temnikova 4 had come out :rip: listened to it once and its kind of boring tho. oh well guess i'll go stream Луна instead :eli:

Oh yeah T4 is objectively ****, she's become a dead-inside algorithm :alexz2:

Opium

@PeterPan change the damn OP already, lazy bish :eli: 

also here are the names if you can't find them

Елизавета Корнилова / Elizaveta Kornilova (right)
Марианна Кочурова / Marianna Kochurova (middle)
Ирина Титова / Irina Titova (left)

rooby.booby

them new girls.... from them 3 i like Irina the most, 

Opium
19 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

them new girls.... from them 3 i like Irina the most, 

tbh, Irina > Marianna >>>>> Liza

Gang Bang

Did the queen really get married

Living Legend

The trash realness of those wedding pics :deadbanana2:

What happened to the asian release? Did it chart?

PeterPan
Posted (edited)

New Anastasia song… :michael:

Living Legend
Posted (edited)

Could you guys help me? I'm trying to put together a fanmade album for my Itunes with all songs (old, meaning re-recorded, or new) with Polina, Katya and Olga.

hG7bhzg.jpgRA9zHUB.jpg

Maybe @Opium @PeterPan?

Opium
3 hours ago, Living Legend said:

Could you guys help me? I'm trying to put together a fanmade album for my Itunes with all songs (old, meaning re-recorded, or new) with Polina, Katya and Olga.

hG7bhzg.jpgRA9zHUB.jpg

Maybe @Opium @PeterPan?

personally I like the first one more tbh (the one on the left)

Opium
On 3/11/2019 at 10:52 PM, Gang Bang said:

Did the queen really get married

they are just a photoshoot nnn

On 3/12/2019 at 9:50 AM, Living Legend said:

The trash realness of those wedding pics :deadbanana2:

What happened to the asian release? Did it chart?

wut asian release?

On 3/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, PeterPan said:

New Anastasia song… :michael:

natsya snapped tbh

ended Molly's urban attempts

Living Legend
1 hour ago, Opium said:

wut asian release?

This Chico Loco thing they did. Wasn't it an EP?

Opium
1 hour ago, Living Legend said:

This Chico Loco thing they did. Wasn't it an EP?

oh...it probably bombed :rip: 

PeterPan
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Living Legend said:

hG7bhzg.jpgRA9zHUB.jpg

Maybe @Opium @PeterPan?

1. Отпусти меня (МУЗ-ТВ Version)

2. My Money (New Version)

3. Chocolate
  4. Сломана
  5. Сердце пацанки
  6. Пройдёт
  7. Между нами любовь
  8. Young Yummy Love
  9. В космосе
  10. Новый год

These are the songs released by Serebro 5.0 (Olga, Polina, Katya), "Отпусти меня" and "My Money" were the only old songs re-recorded by Katya in studio.

The Asian EP was just a compilation of all their international singles (the ones licenced by Ego Music) in their original version, so it featured all Serebro members except for Marina :rip:

Living Legend
8 hours ago, PeterPan said:
  1. Отпусти меня (МУЗ-ТВ Version)

2. My Money (New Version)

3. Chocolate
  4. Сломана
  5. Сердце пацанки
  6. Пройдёт
  7. Между нами любовь
  8. Young Yummy Love
  9. В космосе
  10. Новый год

These are the songs released by Serebro 5.0 (Olga, Polina, Katya), "Отпусти меня" and "My Money" were the only old songs re-recorded by Katya in studio.

The Asian EP was just a compilation of all their international singles (the ones licenced by Ego Music) in their original version, so it featured all Serebro members except for Marina :rip:

Thanks so much! :heart2: So we don't have HQ tracks with the classic Bops re-recorded? How unfortunate. :dancehall: But I think I will use all of the ones you posted for my compilation. I don't want this mess in my Itunes with band members being mixed together :lipton:

PeterPan
6 hours ago, Living Legend said:

Thanks so much! :heart2: So we don't have HQ tracks with the classic Bops re-recorded? How unfortunate. :dancehall: But I think I will use all of the ones you posted for my compilation. I don't want this mess in my Itunes with band members being mixed together :lipton: 

Well, when I said Katya only recorded those 2 songs again I meant in order to be released properly, she re-recorded some verses from other songs too but only to be used during some TV live performances.

You can rip the audio from those TV performances that were lip synced and have them with the (Live) tag on iTunes, but I’m not sure if the audio quality is gonna be good enough. The problem with these ones is that only the verses were recorded again but they didn’t bother with the choruses, so you can still hear Elena during “Мама Люба” and “Я тебя не отдам” :skull:

Мама Люба

Mi Mi Mi

Перепутала & Я тебя не отдам

Living Legend

Btw is Katya doing anything music related? Her insta looks pretty and she is defo very talented but I feel like she is one of the girls that only needed Serebro for some media attention?

And btw, after I read through all the Elena praise for her solo music in this thread, I'm really disappointed actually how boring and whatever a lot of her stuff is. The sound is kinda dated and not very exciting instrumental wise.

Gang Bang
20 hours ago, Living Legend said:

Btw is Katya doing anything music related? Her insta looks pretty and she is defo very talented but I feel like she is one of the girls that only needed Serebro for some media attention?

And btw, after I read through all the Elena praise for her solo music in this thread, I'm really disappointed actually how boring and whatever a lot of her stuff is. The sound is kinda dated and not very exciting instrumental wise.

Seems like Katya (like Polina after leaving) is taking some time off from music, but I trust she'll come back to it. She was an actual music student and surely the most popular SEREBRO member after Elena and Olga, as her social media following indicates.

IMO she should wait until the new horrible lineup unveil their debut single and then drop her own, people will see she's THAT girl :gaycat5:

And you made some points about Elena :skull: T4 is lifeless and half of T3 is boring as ****, but she used to make really good dance tracks. She dropped her best music at a time when SEREBRO wasn't really doing a lot, so maybe that's why you've seen us stanning a bit too much here. :eli:

Living Legend

I finally put together my Serebro 5.0 compilation. Katya, Olga and Polina were the nicest and most "talented" version after the original formation with Elena and Marina.

xR1eNpX.jpg

And I'm very ashamed to say that I'm kinda stuck with the trash that is Zoom :eli:

@Gang Bang

I'm curious about what will happen to Katya. I hope she's not gonna be as trashy/tacky as Olga.

Living Legend
23 minutes ago, Gang Bang said:

@Living Legend

1. Я тебя не отдам
  2. Пройдёт (8:49)
  3. Перепутала (16:47)

Love your album cover :clap3:

Thanks a lot :heart2: