1,098 posts in this topic

XNhLQVq.jpg

pXLC1w5.jpg

◆ Current members (Serebro 7.0) ◆

Liza Kornilova (2019 –), Marianna Kochurova (2019 –) and Irina Titova (2019 –).

Serebro (Russian for "Silver") is a Russian girl group formed in 2006 by producer Maxim Fadeev to launch the career of Elena Temnikova, who he signed after her participation in the second season of Star Factory. The group was selected to represent Russia at the 2007 Eurovision Song Contest, where they debuted finishing in third place with "Song #1", scoring a total of 207 points.

Their success continued in Russia, where the four singles from their debut album, ОпиумRoz, had a good chart performance. Nevertheless in 2009, after having been just three years in the band, Marina Lizorkina decided to leave in order to resume her painting career and Anastasia Karpova was chosen to replaced her.

During the following years, a much more sexualized image and the release of lead single “Мама Люба” whose music video went viral, garnered them worldwide media attention and commercial success with their second album, Mama Lover (2012).

Starting in 2013, the group began having several line-up changes due to the departures of Anastasia Karpova and band leader Elena Temnikova just months apart. Daria Shashina and Polina Favorskaya, who were selected as Karpova and Temnikova replacements, also decided to leave just three years later.

All the songs released by the group since 2013 were compiled and published as their third album, Сила Трёх, in 2016 but failed to accomplish their previous albums success. After that, Katya Kishchuk and Tanya Morgunova joined the band.

In late 2018 and due to their continuous lack of success Maxim Fadeev decided to reboot the group choosing three new girls through a casting that was broadcasted on YouTube. Marianna Kochurova, Liza Kornilova and Irina Titova were introduced as the new members on February 2019.

◆ Former members ◆

umZ1Sq0.jpg  8w8ej93.jpg  S7ewX30.jpg  DOQSbOQ.jpg

Marina Lizorkina (2006 - 2009)Anastasia Karpova (2009 - 2013)Elena Temnikova (2006 - 2014), Daria Shashina (2013 - 2016)

BfiZlAV.jpg  qCNMIr5.jpg  eaCsxu8.jpg  TTJn08j.jpg

Polina Favorskaya (2014 - 2017), Olga Seryabkina (2006 – 2019), Katya Kishchuk (2016 – 2019), Tanya Morgunova (2018 – 2019)

◆ Discography ◆

VfjHjnP.jpg  c9OIoPE.jpg  WapsQSe.jpg 

ОпиумRoz (2009)                                Mama Lover (2012)                                Сила Трёх (2016)

cwSjgqr.jpg  aJHLFlk.jpg

Izbrannoe (2010)                               Serebration! (2013)

[EP]                                                  [Reissue]

◆ Videography ◆

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCky4cmdRFwE3BdHKkkeJviBAlvKAhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLDWFwsosNY1CRF_WuOtUiIHUBqdTAhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBV9D3hHvWG51HpOAp_XwJ-LVdsXw

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBDNvuR0dJZ5q1sO8xqVgO_2budwghqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLA4G5diL-wUjjPfO1AZyxyfTPJhWAhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCk80PFSsSn4y5HPjV8g1xhmN5vog

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCb1GtoCmwHd2xVXzxvPQNgBlcybghqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBMTxPJmJXYaAUHbgTbnIFUYc1nTQhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCYSlxOEjcX9IBwLtoMPn0x1TNqNg

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLA-UYq5ej02VJRgcX9C8uL9-Rpxvwhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLAlM_pxUZ1ZUNC9GYI9TrkCs8BEaQhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBg3k-w88Qd5eBrt3FkKuj0-1Z8ng

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLB9K-gA8a9o6Z40yqcsrM30mKAIKQhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLArG0fKiHjj9KiIJkCqSIRZYRVOfAhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLANXzQIa0s5B7rBySNtAZxPQn4eng

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLD-vVzZ-mjgq0gAb6bwoifDJbmoHwhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLAymHrn7Vq5ALx7B0bhw4ayQlUBdAhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCxfb83aAnkYD2UD3HhyXQb6KXWHA

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLAZnTsuuTXPN5C2ASf3gFn6WZgMLAhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBldLcwykGTSXdJeVs0wwJpYQyHcAhqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLA3ZYz1nFwKz5el56RW7ziAsd9hGA

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAxUIARUAAAAAGAElAADIQj0AgKJDeAE=&rs=AOn4CLC18V8_reqnwwjGmZ3ZBVXwcig9igTB8jZXQ.jpgZKKv1pG.jpg

◆ Social/digital media ◆

pu91zaM.png   BfiTgaB.png   IaBV2Fn.png   qI90agL.png   royvCrN.png

1 hour ago, Gang Bang said:

Really disappointed by the new song. :biblio:

flop taste tbh :biblio: 

@PeterPan can you please update the OP with their latest single? :eli: 

also change "Malo Tebya" with "Pereputala" as hit singles since that's their most streamed hit rather than the local Malo Tebya :eli: 

11 minutes ago, Opium said:

flop taste tbh :biblio: 

I just don't think it's on Сломана's level :alexz2:

Just now, Gang Bang said:

I just don't think it's on Сломана's level :alexz2:

oh well, that right, I guess :alexz2: but I really love this new song so much also :jonny: it's sad, melancholic kinda since it has some of that OpiumRoz sound + those deep house beats :duca: perfect for me :jonny: 

also, nnn at Ego Italy adoring / loving that comment where someone says that Polina and Katya should have more lines (on My Money video) :toofunny2: 

Is a new album around the corner? I hope they're not entirely done with Сила трёх, I really would LOVE Storm as the final single. :alexz:

12 hours ago, Gang Bang said:

Is a new album around the corner? I hope they're not entirely done with Сила трёх, I really would LOVE Storm as the final single. :alexz:

yes, in 2025 :eli: 

I'd love Storm as the final single :jonny: imagine hearing Katya's vocals instead of Dasha's :jonny:  but I doubt :toofunny2: 

also, have y'all heard Molly / Olga's new single with Egor Kreed? :gaycat5:  trying to get that solo hit :gaycat5: Talentkova's wig ain't safe :gaycat5: 

also, do y'all think that , in case her solo career finally takes off, she'll leave Serebro?

tried to make an english lyric video, but the translation but be not that good since it's more mot-a-mot (well, thanks to a friend, since I dunno any russian at all) :cm: 

Just now, Opium said:

:clap3: 

n ever since I got into them I wanna go to Russia real bad :deadbanana: the impact pop music has on me, whew

anyway, Olga is a GODDESS, literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen :jonny: 

anyone has a physical copy of Сила трёх? I NEED it in my collection but I can't seem to find it anywhere, does it even exist? I found one on some german online shop but they had a completely different cover there plus the album cost like 4€ (the shipping was around 20€ even though I don't live far away from Germany :rip:) and it all seemed a bit sketchy... I just want to give the queens my coins :'(

I WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN-GAIN-GAIN-GAIN-GAIN

SEE YOU AGAIN-GAIN-GAIN-GAIN-GAIN

3fL1HQw.gif

3 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

n ever since I got into them I wanna go to Russia real bad :deadbanana: the impact pop music has on me, whew

anyway, Olga is a GODDESS, literally one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen :jonny: 

anyone has a physical copy of Сила трёх? I NEED it in my collection but I can't seem to find it anywhere, does it even exist? I found one on some german online shop but they had a completely different cover there plus the album cost like 4€ (the shipping was around 20€ even though I don't live far away from Germany :rip:) and it all seemed a bit sketchy... I just want to give the queens my coins :'(

I only stream and share their music ;( I'd love to go to Russia too and I love Polina more <3

1 minute ago, Opium said:

I only stream and share their music ;( I'd love to go to Russia too and I love Polina more <3

I guess I'm gonna have to go to Moscow and search for one... try to find out if it even exists :rip:

I love them all but Olga is just stunning to me for some reason, I can't stop looking at her. too bad 99% of her solo stuff is annoying

2 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

I guess I'm gonna have to go to Moscow and search for one... try to find out if it even exists :rip:

I love them all but Olga is just stunning to me for some reason, I can't stop looking at her. too bad 99% of her solo stuff is annoying

Nnn , well , she is stunning also :3 at least you have a reason to visit mother Russia :gaycat3: 

Just now, Opium said:

Nnn , well , she is stunning also :3 at least you have a reason to visit mother Russia :gaycat3: 

well if I'm gonna pay for visa I better get my Serebro album :redface:

I'm playing the Егор Крид & Molly song, it's really good. He's a hottie too. :cupid:

I haven't seen Сила трёх anywhere either. I'd really like to have that, and this month's Maxim that features them:

s-l225.jpg

Goddesses. :jonny:

46 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

well if I'm gonna pay for visa I better get my Serebro album :redface:

25 minutes ago, Gang Bang said:

I'm playing the Егор Крид & Molly song, it's really good. He's a hottie too. :cupid:

I haven't seen Сила трёх anywhere either. I'd really like to have that, and this month's Maxim that features them:

s-l225.jpg

Goddesses. :jonny:

Well, tbh, that album's release was a  mess and also in some countries, cuz of ego italy, the album didn't include English songs like Mi Mi Mi, Kiss and even Chocolate, I think

Aaah, so glad to see more Serebro fans, I wanna cry :jonny:

On 3/3/2017 at 9:50 PM, Opium said:

also change "Malo Tebya" with "Pereputala" as hit singles since that's their most streamed hit rather than the local Malo Tebya :eli:

Changes done! I had the feeling that "Мало Тебя" was bigger than "Перепутала" since I remember the girls performing it all the time in awards shows (and the fact that it was the last single with Anastasia's vocals makes me appreciate it more ?)

9 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

I think it didn't have a physical release, since the official sites only link to digital stores like iTunes, Google Play, etc. and it's cheaper for Fadeev to release the music only in digital format instead of having to produce CD copies, print booklets, etc. So I guess the one you saw was just a fanmade.

8 hours ago, Gang Bang said:

Yeah the tracklist is short and trash on my country's iTunes :alexz2:

https://itunes.apple.com/ar/album/сила-трёх/id1193212013

Hola amigo :gaycat2: