Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

IT: Chapter 2 (2019) | Trailer Next Month

71 posts in this topic

Oktober Knight

Principal photography begins near Toronto on June 18th, 2018. Filming is expected to wrap up in October/November and the film is scheduled to be released on September 6, 2019. No news yet on the new adult cast but we should hear something within the next couple months. Jessica Chastain is very interested in playing Beverly. 

I'll update this thread as soon as more news is revealed just as I did for the first film. 

Read the article here

Cast

James McAvoy as Bill

Bill Hader as Richie

Jessica Chastain as Beverly

James Ransone as Eddie

Andy Bean as Stanley

Jay Ryan as Ben

Isaiah Mustafa as Mike

feelslikeadream

Now I love Jessica Chastain, but that girl looks EXACTLY like a young Amy Adams :jonny5:  I want Amy!

sub-buzz-10459-1505154524-14.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Armani👑

Hurry up with this movie

I'm waiting for King Gage's comeback in 2020

tumblr_o6gjdkBoL21sknt44o1_500.gif

tumblr_mu9hkuHB911qapp5ko1_250.gif

budgier
49 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Hopefully it's better than Part One. 

I'm kind of iffy on this because honestly the best part of the IT remake was the chemistry and charm of the younger cast, and the comradery of the Loser club. On top of that I also found the adult sections of the novel the weaker chapters :doc: Hopefully it can surprise tho.

Tena
3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Now I love Jessica Chastain, but that girl looks EXACTLY like a young Amy Adams :jonny5:  I want Amy!

sub-buzz-10459-1505154524-14.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Sophia is gonna play a young version of Amy's character in HBO's sharp objects this year, i dont know if studio's would be willing to repeat such a scenario for IT.

Miles.

Part 1 was incredible and I can't wait to see this.  

Jessica HAS to play Beverly.  There's no other choice.  

Edibles.
11 hours ago, budgier said:

I'm kind of iffy on this because honestly the best part of the IT remake was the chemistry and charm of the younger cast, and the comradery of the Loser club. On top of that I also found the adult sections of the novel the weaker chapters :doc: Hopefully it can surprise tho.

Just felt like a reductive episode of Stranger Things to me. I never read the book though, so I can't fully judge. 

budgier
4 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Just felt like a reductive episode of Stranger Things to me. I never read the book though, so I can't fully judge. 

I can see that. Funny because they changed the time period the kid’s portion of the novel actually takes place in (1950s) to the 80’s, most likely to mimic the nostalgic atmosphere of that decade that Stranger Things recently made popular. 

Brunette Ambition
45 minutes ago, budgier said:

I can see that. Funny because they changed the time period the kid’s portion of the novel actually takes place in (1950s) to the 80’s, most likely to mimic the nostalgic atmosphere of that decade that Stranger Things recently made popular. 

So, does Chapter 2 play in 2007-2010? :rip:

PrinceMichaelFan
15 hours ago, Helios I said:

Pennygod his 25 era is coming

Watch Penny debut at #1 at the BOX OFFCIE for 10 weekends. :dies:

budgier
3 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

So, does Chapter 2 play in 2007-2010? :rip:

N yeah I guess :skull: