Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

97,358 posts in this topic

Just now, MrBeyonceFan said:

I doubt it's anything new just probably his voice mixed with hers

Oh I thought she would be singing in their language. 

5 minutes ago, Keith said:

Same :skull:

48 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

Yup and supposedly there's a version she did with Jacky Cheung and people are going crazy about it

ffffsssh This is B'Day/IASF Bey's hustle right here!!  :rofl:

UncommonLongCub-small.gif

I've been bopping so hard to Before I let Go.

ezgif-2-a0920e84f7.thumb.gif.0a316a982ad15f792c8bd28f7abe360e.gif

*Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Pull up at Coachella*. 

*Pull up*

My entire office is listening to the new Can You Feel the Love Tonight on our speakers and everyone is singing along. I’m definitely not worried anymore although a lot of my friends aren’t happy with the soundtrack 

My entire office is listening to the new Can You Feel the Love Tonight on our speakers and everyone is singing along. I’m definitely not worried anymore although a lot of my friends aren’t happy with the soundtrack 

31 minutes ago, Keith said:

i'm sorry but the thought of this is SENDING me :deadbanana2: 

I think Spirit has a great chance of becoming a hit. The more you listen to it the better it sounds. I can actually imagine it being played on the radio now. :jonny5:

Spirit has really, really grown on me. I still think it’s a bit overproduced but I like it way more now than when I initially heard it. 

I know this isn’t a “Beyonce project” but hopefully the lukewarm reception of this and EIL is signal to them that more interaction is needed. Even something as simple as the short segments released with ST explaining her vision would help. 

So many people talking about Bey's voice on CYFTLT didn't know she can sing this well. #RatchetHive that don't like ballads continue to lose. She needs to put out more ballads, but yall don't support it. :cm:

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I think Spirit has a great chance of becoming a hit. The more you listen to it the better it sounds. I can actually imagine it being played on the radio now. :jonny5:

It really does. I really wanna hear a version where it's just her voice. woo. A live performance and the music video. Let me stop, I'm asking for too much. 

I need the world to see her smash spirit with ease live. If she can get a standing ovation just entering a room imagine what would happen when she sings this.

My mum just messaged me, “I just heard a new Beyoncé song on the radio for the Lion King at work. Don’t know what it’s called, but she kept talking about Spirit. Anyway, it gave me shivers. Amazing!” 

Good sign :priceless:

I really hope she does the VMAs. Isn't it the only upcoming show she can do?

I'm glad it didnt rise up the charts fast. It's be a slow burner to the top. Just watch

4 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

My mum just messaged me, “I just heard a new Beyoncé song on the radio for the Lion King at work. Don’t know what it’s called, but she kept talking about Spirit. Anyway, it gave me shivers. Amazing!” 

Omg my mum is loving it as well. I also took that as a good sign.

I also gave 3 middle aged co workers a lift to a going away party tonight and I had it playing softly in the car and one of them said "wow this is such a beautiful pleasant song, is this a CD?". When I explained it was Beyoncé and a new song for Lion King they all knew it comes out next week and said they were very excited to see it.

8 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

What radio station? I haven't heard it at all. And your mom has taste. 

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I really hope she does the VMAs. Isn't it the only upcoming show she can do?

Yea, and it really is the only show where she has given us promo for her recent projects. She probably will. 

Just now, DG1 said:

What radio station? I haven't heard it at all. And your mom has taste. 

Don’t know, I haven’t asked. 

Her fave song is Halo, so I suppose it is a good song since that was one of her most commercially successful songs :eddie:

Yeah I’m so so happy both Spirit and Can You Feel the Love Tonight show off her vocals. The GP hasn’t gotten vocals since Love On Top (sans Perfect) so it’s been a long-ass time. I hope she gets back to a batter balance of ballads vs bops I feel like the balance has been a little uneven since 4. Although I’m sure “The Gift” will be mostly bops, I do hope there is one other ballad of sorts. Vocalyoncé will ALWAYS win the GP over 

Drunk In Love

Partition

7/11

Flawless

Feeling Myself

Formation

Sorry

Apeshit

The GP haven't heard her sing in forever :deadbanana2: 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Keith said:

Drunk In Love

Partition

7/11

Flawless

Feeling Myself

Formation

Sorry

Apeshit

When Perfect Duet was released, a friend of mine (a true representative of GP soccer moms) sent me a message saying that it was refreshing to hear Bey's beautiful voice again :deadbanana4:

Another upside is that when The Gift is released, Spirit will seem completely new to the locals.

1 minute ago, Rafael said:

When Perfect Duet was released, a friend of mine sent me a message saying that it was refreshing to her Bey's beautiful voice again :deadbanana4:

I think that's why I loved Walk On Water so much and Perfect Duet followed :jonny:. I thought Balladyoncé was back but then Everything Is Love happened and I gave up on her.

19 minutes ago, Keith said:

Drunk In Love

Partition

7/11

Flawless

Feeling Myself

Formation

Sorry

Apeshit

DIL definitely served more vocal than any of the rest of the songs