Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

94,853 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

They def need to do more promo vids and stuff in China but Bey's music from the movie is actually getting hella views, CYFTLT has over 542k views already.

:celestial5:

Wow. I bet we are going to have the last laugh!!

1 minute ago, smoothkarmel said:

Wow. I bet we are going to have the last laugh!!

I think so. Spirit will rebound.

And are some of you bothered by the monsters' shade? It's funny how laughable and pathetic I find them? I mean,  I actually laugh at them when I read their posts. :rofl:

9 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

They def need to do more promo vids and stuff in China but Bey's music from the movie is actually getting hella views, CYFTLT has over 542k views already.

Actually 621 148 views. It doesn't even matter because people will hear Bey's vocal prouesses in theaters. 

God, I'm so proud of her vocal performance!!

Will lion king still hit $1 billion at the box office if word of mouth is bad from the general public? It was the opposite affect with Aladdin when the general public saw the film. 

3 minutes ago, BnPac said:

And are some of you bothered by the monsters' shade? It's funny how laughable and pathetic I find them? I mean,  I actually laugh at them when I read their posts. :rofl:

Like...Gaga success is based of a soundtrack, musically without a film backing her is..her two albums pretty showed how little The GP and critics care.

-

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2019/07/11/lion-king-reviews-what-critics-say-about-beyonce-nala/1704099001/

screaming at the OP attempting to make this a negative but only one person said something negative

She really won this time around

21 minutes ago, Keith said:

People are just finding things to criticize :skull: 

It is clearly still light outside :ace:  And look, Simba nor Nala is mouthing the words but I bet people are complaining about that as well.

Dusk is different than broad daylight.

7 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Dusk is different than broad daylight.

Do people expect the cartoon sky coloring in this realistic film?

7 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Actually 621 148 views. It doesn't even matter because people will hear Bey's vocal prouesses in theaters. 

God, I'm so proud of her vocal performance!!

Oh I was talking about in China it reached that many views 

2 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

Oh I was talking about in China it reached that many views 

Really? Schoking. The version in English? Nice one. 

2 minutes ago, DG1 said:

The majority of comments on CYFTLT have been positive. 

People are gonna like the film, the critics are just being assholes because of the remake. Everyone else is expecting the original story line and for scenes to look more realistic.

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Really? Schoking. The version in English? Nice one. 

Yup and supposedly there's a version she did with Jacky Cheung and people are going crazy about it

In terms of local promotions in China, a dual campaign targeted fans of the original film and general moviegoers. Theme song “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” was made into a custom duet by Beyoncé and Jacky Cheung that debuted under a partnership with Tencent Music Group. The film’s premiere on Tuesday night this week at the Disney Shanghai Grand Theater featured a performance by Lang Lang.

9 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

Yup and supposedly there's a version she did with Jacky Cheung and people are going crazy about it

Wtf :skull: 

I wanna hear it.

STOP ENTERING NEGATIVE THREADS THEN COMING IN HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! 

Honestly, how dare you enter these negative threads out of your own free will, then come in this sacred base and repeat negative things said about Bey in those negative threads to people who purposely go out of their way to avoid such threads, and thereto, the negativity that they bring. Leave us alone. 

24 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Spirit is increasing on Spotify and dropping on Apple :rip:

You dislike the song so much, yet keeping up with it's updates every minute... You have problems sis, i'm sure if it starts raising, you will magically start loving the song as well. Annoying as ****

1 minute ago, Bey Admired said:

STOP ENTERING NEGATIVE THREADS THEN COMING IN HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! 

Honestly, how dare you enter these negative threads out of your own free will, then come in this sacred base and repeat negative things said about Bey in those negative threads to people who purposely go out of their way to avoid such threads, and thereto, the negativity that they bring. Leave us alone. 

Exactly. If you enter a thread be at least good at dragging, if not just avoid it completely, it's really not that hard.

10 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

You dislike the song so much, yet keeping up with it's updates every minute... You have problems sis, i'm sure if it starts raising, you will magically start loving the song as well. Annoying as ****

I keep up with the charts in general, so of course I'm going to track the song of the person I stan regardless if I like it or not.

No I'm not going to magically love it if it somehow becomes a hit. And I don't dislike the song, it's just okay but underwhelming.

7 minutes ago, Keith said:

!!! then to comeback in the base with it. Stay out there with the others.

Fine I will 

I was planning on leaving after all the embarrasing meltdowns in this thread yesterday 

SimplisticGranularGangesdolphin-size_res

20 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

Asian Leg incoming!!!!!

Shes going to tour CHINA

UncommonLongCub-small.gif

1 minute ago, Armani👑 said:

I keep up with the charts in general, so of course I'm going to track the song of the person I stan regardless if I like it or not.

No I'm not going to magically love it if it somehow becomes a hit. And I don't dislike the song, it's just okay but underwhelming.

Fine I will 

I was planning on leaving after all the meltdowns in this thread yesterday 

SimplisticGranularGangesdolphin-size_res

tenor.gif?itemid=5098349

Just watched Jon Favreau on Jimmy Kimmel and he said they didn’t do ANY test screenings, which is just absurd to me. How did Disney not force them to do test screenings? No wonder it’s getting such mixed reviews, they literally showed the full thing for the first time at the premiere.

30 minutes ago, Keith said:

Wtf :skull: 

I wanna hear it.

I doubt it's anything new just probably his voice mixed with hers