Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

88,315 posts in this topic

Pepo
On 3/24/2019 at 4:44 PM, Nemo said:

Why was Lay Up Under God not included on the 4lop re-release :weeps:

I just know I found the original deluxe at 30€, it's worth every cent after all, so I'm buying it again :eli:

ShouldersSideways
5 minutes ago, Ressti said:

The best idea she and her team ever came up with was marketing her as a queen/goddess

I like that it happened organically and they didn't force it. She and her team are really good about being adaptive with public perception. She should be a lesson to other celebrities to just be yourself and go from there. Feels like so many stars are inauthentic and can't keep up the act

i've never understood people who say she seems phony because i've never thought that. 

yonsé
2 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Eww. The lack of taste. If EIL would have been a commercial success y'all would be praising it. 

interesting because i hate IASF and that's beyonce's most commercially successful album.

its ok if u stan the carters honey, but not all of us do. EIL was cute. Lemonade was better. cute next to gorgeous. the reviews and its performance back that up.

Ressti
12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I like that it happened organically and they didn't force it. She and her team are really good about being adaptive with public perception. She should be a lesson to other celebrities to just be yourself and go from there. Feels like so many stars are inauthentic and can't keep up the act

i've never understood people who say she seems phony because i've never thought that. 

Yes, I love that.

6_INCH_HEELS
3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Or people just have a different opinion. IASF is her most commercially successful album yet most of us don't like it and drag it on the daily. EIL has already aged terribly to me; expectations were sky high for a joint album and they threw it together to help sell the tour. 

We've been over it a million times so I won't belabor the point, but I'm still sad she squandered so much public interest and hype. This would be her longest break between albums ever and demand for a Beyonce album would be at a fever pitch.  

Naw, I'm just judging the lot of you off of past behavior relative to the summer of 2018. I peeped the flip flop flippity flopping and some of y'all are just plane wishy washy. Carry on.

Alesus
6 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Naw, I'm just judging the lot of you off of past behavior relative to the summer of 2018. I peeped the flip flop flippity flopping and some of y'all are just plane wishy washy. Carry on.

I really can't stand you :lmao:

6_INCH_HEELS
8 hours ago, Alesus said:

I really can't stand you :lmao:

I mean...all fax, no copies. :lmao:Some of the hive act like straight clowns when it comes to anything Bey and Jay. The acrobatics are amusing.

Anywho, is TLK going to release a trailer or something...anything. Its about to be April.

Destiny
1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I mean...all fax, no copies. :lmao:Some of the hive act like straight clowns when it comes to anything Bey and Jay. The acrobatics are amusing.

Anywho, is TLK going to release a trailer or something...anything. Its about to be April.

Yes, I think the first full trailer is coming in the next 2 weeks :jonny5:

ShouldersSideways

It's a long fall off that high horse

giphy.gif

anyway, i'm excited for their GLAAD speech Thursday night. by now organizations should realize if they refuse to give away and details, we know it's bey and jay related :skull: obviously gwyneth is presenting it to them

Keith
18 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Legend

JonginBey

Runnin' is still that song.

ShouldersSideways
1 hour ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

the fact they went on to leave the accent off in their own tweet. :thing: 

benyonce
4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Runnin' is still that song.

Absolutely adore that song. Europe did it justice.

Hilly

is it even possible? :deadbanana2: 

DG1
31 minutes ago, Hilly said:

Perched for the next Jay/Bey tour announcement. 

ShouldersSideways
44 minutes ago, Hilly said:

it could mean next summer but david what's his name that we can never decide is reliable or not also tweeted something hinting at a monday or tuesday bey announcement. i didn't bother sharing it because i don't know that i trust him

of course, with her falling off the face of the earth for the last month i'm already a little on edge...

Destiny
12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

it could mean next summer but david what's his name that we can never decide is reliable or not also tweeted something hinting at a monday or tuesday bey announcement. i didn't bother sharing it because i don't know that i trust him

of course, with her falling off the face of the earth for the last month i'm already a little on edge...

really? next week? :dancehall:

JonginBey
1 hour ago, benyonce said:

Absolutely adore that song. Europe did it justice.

Amerikkka and it’s lack of taste just didn’t get it.

ShouldersSideways
9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

really? next week? :dancehall:

truly do not get your hopes up :skull: 

he deleted it but here is a screenshot - the theory is this week actually and not next, but i don't believe anything is happening personally 

Destiny
6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

truly do not get your hopes up :skull: 

I won't. I don't even feel a thing tbh :skull:

B7 or anything for that matter is NOT coming before The Lion King  :cm:

Taz

Not that I don't believe it, but when this guy David was wrong? He always seems to give super generic info anyway...

Draper.
25 minutes ago, Taz said:

Not that I don't believe it, but when this guy David was wrong? He always seems to give super generic info anyway...

He's teasing something every week so eventually he's right sometimes. But he doesn't have ANY real tea, he just plays with the hive to get followers. :zzz:

swissman
On 3/25/2019 at 1:27 PM, ShouldersSideways said:

Or people just have a different opinion. IASF is her most commercially successful album yet most of us don't like it and drag it on the daily. EIL has already aged terribly to me; expectations were sky high for a joint album and they threw it together to help sell the tour. 

We've been over it a million times so I won't belabor the point, but I'm still sad she squandered so much public interest and hype. This would be her longest break between albums ever and demand for a Beyonce album would be at a fever pitch.  

I don't know about this.

I seem to remember most people in here complaining on the daily at the notion of them touring let alone releasing an album. Maybe there was quality expectations but as an actual album, people were hating on it before it even was announced. It's also the first album I can think of where the artist's own fans complained and whined about how much they didn't want their fave's next album.

For sure, if the Hive had been into the idea of the album, it could have fared better, at least a little better than it did.

It's not a terrible album at all. It's not brilliant either, but it serves its purpose. They should have just called it a mixtape and then it would have felt great.

Also there's no doubt to me that if they had released it with a full week's tracking, they'd have debuted at #1.

But, it is what it is.

I don't think she ruined her hype though. It served it's purpose. If people didn't like it, they didn't like it. That doesn't change how they feel about Beyoncé.

And if there's one thing we know about her its that she is her own competition, and I'm sure this has got her quite competitive again.

She's a Virgo Queen, after all.

swissman
6 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

the fact they went on to leave the accent off in their own tweet. :thing: 

omg lol!