89,883 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

What are they supposed to be doing? The trailer has 61 million views on YouTube alone. It's going to be one of the biggest films of the year, if not decade. 

I just don't feel like it will be as big as assumed. :psyduck:

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I mean if the trailer has already broken records, I think it’s safe to say it will be pretty big. This is B’s first movie role in forever, so I think it will be worth it,

1 hour ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

Everybody will go watch it :rip: TLK doesn't need huge promo.

Yall can vote here! <3 

2 hours ago, Ressti said:

Pharrell has worked with Hans Zimmer before, for the Oscars I think. He's also worked with Beyonce, obviously, so I don't find it that odd he'd be recording with them for Disney.

Chance tho? Idk why he's there... Maybe he's just hanging out.... 

I'm fine with Pharrell. I feel like it's been a weird trend to pretend he's talentless since Sweetener as if he doesn't have a legendary pedigree as a producer. 

Chance..... can go home.

18 hours ago, Keith said:

Why does she hate Dangerously In Love so much :dancehall:

She doesn't :-*

13 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

pharrell and chance are/were doing something for the soundtrack it seems. i'm physically sick at the thought of them inching their way to be involved with this movie. donald is corny and insufferable enough to deal with....now these two fools too :smiley: the beyhive can't win

Ew. 

Her record(s) with Elton are going to be awesome regardless. 

7 minutes ago, Pepo said:

She doesn't :-*

She messed up on this performance and haven't touched it since :doc: 

Feeling particularly parched today, friends. It's a desert out here and I'm willing to settle for any little drop. Put another ****ing DJ Khaled song out, I don't care. Give me something :cries:

Watching MCSWT videos on youtube and reminiscing about how much fun I was having back then...what a fun tour. The outfits alone! I still want a pair of those Grown Woman ankle boots.

7 minutes ago, Nemo said:

:jonny4:

When I tell you I lost my **** when that bass started playing. I was so emotional. I'm getting emotional again thinking about it. And she sounded ****ing a m a z i n g! Justice for Deja Vu and B'Day :jonny:

Also, this song has the best Hov verse on any Beyonce song. It's like 5 steps above whatever is next in line.

16 minutes ago, Nemo said:

:jonny4:

Oh my god I've watched the whole Coachella set probably a hundred times since last April, why am I just now noticing her cute little video throwback guitar moves during Green Light :smitten2:

8 minutes ago, HoneyHoney said:

When I tell you I lost my **** when that bass started playing. I was so emotional. I'm getting emotional again thinking about it. And she sounded ****ing a m a z i n g! Justice for Deja Vu and B'Day :jonny:

Also, this song has the best Hov verse on any Beyonce song. It's like 5 steps above whatever is next in line.

Same. I felt this way w a few songs that night (well it was like 2am for me) like GMB and COI. B'Day really just has IT when it comes to live performances of its songs and she surprised us w several songs from it that we thought she may never perform again. :jonny5: And the way I lost my **** when DC came up from the floor. A moment.

2 minutes ago, HoneyHoney said:

Oh my god I've watched the whole Coachella set probably a hundred times since last April, why am I just now noticing her cute little video throwback guitar moves during Green Light :smitten2:

Dd I never noticed either.

8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Same. I felt this way w a few songs that night (well it was like 2am for me) like GMB and COI. B'Day really just has IT when it comes to live performances of its songs and she surprised us w several songs from it that we thought she may never perform again. :jonny5: And the way I lost my **** when DC came up from the floor. A moment.

Dd I never noticed either.

When she teased us with a bit of Kitty Kat.....and then didn't follow through :jonny5:And then she threw a tiny little bone for the Disappear fans. We stan a legend, but a trolling legend. :lmao: I was so happy and annoyed at the same time.

11 hours ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I use Halo for my alarm to wake up in the morning.

12 minutes ago, Keith said:

I use Halo for my alarm to wake up in the morning.

Why :biblio:

14 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Why :biblio:

It’s how I imagine waking up in heaven will be :smitten: 

Been listening to Khalid lately and he doesn't have a single bad song from what i've heard. His music is chill and so good :jonny5: I NEED a collab :jonny5:

7df1857ddc1698e8e6ef9f64a1a76b0975eb72ec

9 hours ago, Keith said:

She messed up on this performance and haven't touched it since :doc: 

Which part did she mess up on?

3 hours ago, Destiny said:

Been listening to Khalid lately and he doesn't have a single bad song from what i've heard. His music is chill and so good :jonny5: I NEED a collab :jonny5:

I would love a Beyonce/Khalid track. That would be dope, an EASY smash hit

I don't really like Khalid's voice. Dry af. 

21 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Imagine not getting a DVD/special :jonny2:

WE DESERVE. 

this video omg :jonny4:

Mine is really THAT song, so chill but still danceable. And I love the live arrangements, especially that bass line. And that intro, ugh I need a new collab with Sampha 

6 hours ago, Destiny said:

I’ve really liked his songs lately when he doesn’t force his voice too much, but I find him terrible live 

I’m never sure if he’s reliable