Games Discussion

khalyan

11 hours ago, Speezy said:

I- nnn :skull:

@Citrus last time I checked you were mod, I need your thoughts/insight and disapproval or approval

Yeah go for it but can you make it another member you trust instead of a mod, I don't wanna do anything else 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

On 11/1/2018 at 5:44 PM, Guero said:

isn't that still banned from here?

Last year Kworb gave me premission to host it so you should be able to do it :flower:

Already starting to prepare rounds for the new Family Feud Season coming this Christmas :flower:

This month will allow me to make better planned out themes (considering how I became the FF7 host midway, I had to make things up on the fly) so you can be sure that my rounds for the upcoming season will be much better.

I will also revamp the powers because the gems ended up being too weak. bestfiction used 2 gems and they didn't actually change any placements. 

I am very confident that the new season will be fun. Being a Family Feud host is extremely fun for me and I want to thank everyone for the support. 

On 10/25/2018 at 5:02 AM, Speezy said:

@Cupid I want to host a musical chairs with members sorta like Save Poison Kill. BUT I want it to be anonymous and random(so no one will feel targeted/special), So only I and a mod would know which number/word associates with a member .. is this possible

I’m sorry but this request is denied god bless

Might give up Big Brother. I'm still thinking about it, though, but curious to see who would want it.

6 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

7R5yIYN.jpg

thank u

2 hours ago, Buddy! said:

Might give up Big Brother. I'm still thinking about it, though, but curious to see who would want it.

next

• ATRL Moderator
On 11/4/2018 at 4:32 AM, thecptz said:

thank u

next

Can you start already or shall we say 'thank u, next' to fbt too?

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

Can you start already or shall we say 'thank u, next' to fbt too?

drag me

2 hours ago, Scene. said:

@thecptz sis when is last member standing coming back? 

asdsfd i thought no one wants to play :priceless:

40 minutes ago, thecptz said:

asdsfd i thought no one wants to play :priceless:

Well now that Games is actually alive again I think it would do well! I want to play, I had a lot of fun every time I've played in the past.

7R5yIYN.jpg

1 minute ago, Scene. said:

Well now that Games is actually alive again I think it would do well! I want to play, I had a lot of fun every time I've played in the past.

7R5yIYN.jpg

then it's coming back soon :cupid:

7R5yIYN.jpg

On 11/3/2018 at 9:27 AM, Citrus said:

Yeah go for it but can you make it another member you trust instead of a mod, I don't wanna do anything else 

gotcha!

actually could I make it a tournament like Hurt+heal but still keep the users [anonymous//hidden]. 

On 11/8/2018 at 8:47 PM, Speezy said:

gotcha!

actually could I make it a tournament like Hurt+heal but still keep the users [anonymous//hidden]. 

Yeah go for it lov

If you are a graphic designer and design a logo get in my inbox

Sup dudes, just wanted ro say I'm making progress with 0reparing the upcoming season of Family Feud. I will hopefully have it up on December 18.

• 2 weeks later...

PoKi World Wide

November 24, 2018

Sup dudes! I'll start my own little news reporting of stuff I'm going to do in the Games section. 

I've had a CRAZY brainstorm last night for new round ideas for my upcoming season of Family Feud, impacting ATRL on December 18! It's going to be a really fun season. I also think of including an optional question to allow people to let me know what they think of each round's questions/theme. It's very important for me to make sure we can all enjoy Family Feud. Soon I will unveil the new logo for Season 8 :flower:

--

The Color Game: Dragon Kingdom has been extended through early-mid December! I will post the results in a few hours for the current round. I will not be hosting the next season of Color Game, but I have no doubt that it will be very fun. I plan to participate with a celeb. 

--

Remember my old Crash Bash game that I cancelled? I am planning to bring it back in some shape or form. I didn't like how the game was designed + ther wasn't much jnterest in it so I plan to remaster it in a more exciting way. I may be able to bring it back in Summer 2019. Either that, or I will host some sort of rate in the Entertainment section. 

Stay tuned for the next exciting installment of Poki World Wide!

PoKi World Wide

November 27, 2018

Welp, I got eliminated in Survivor 8. I peaked 1 spot higher though lmao. 

--

Made more progress on Family Feud 8! I'm really happy with the concepts I have for these rounds. I'm still thinking about powers but I don't know if I should actually bother. Barely anyone used them and when they did, the powers didn't do anything. I will start my promo on December for the new season. 

8 hours ago, RandomName said:

So... :gaycat3:

oh

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, RandomName said:

So... :gaycat3:

drag that baby

12 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

drag that baby

it would be a flop if i start around this time. so maybe next year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.