• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

Hi there! I am planning to have a MC/game here

Should I ask permission to post it from here first just like the old times?

My mc will be about atrlers signing up with the songs that our stuck in their headfor that period of time during signups :) i have been on a long hiatus so i dunno how to do games anymore here :( thanks!

14 hours ago, Satan said:

hey Yvess :hug: 

welcome back x

Hi @Satan

1 hour ago, Yvess said:

My mc will be about atrlers signing up with the songs that our stuck in their headfor that period of time during signups :) i have been on a long hiatus so i dunno how to do games anymore here :( thanks!

I believe you no longer have to ask permission to open MCs, you can just make them!

Just now, shelven said:

I believe you no longer have to ask permission to open MCs, you can just make them!

Thank you bae @shelven

20 hours ago, Yvess said:

Come thru :duca: 

King Of Games 

Speezy|DevonDreams|Sebas|-Brian

QueenofCopyPaste

I will reserve Zara Larsson's "So Good" album survivor please.

Release date: March 17, 2017

4 hours ago, Cupid said:

We don't do pre-sign ups, just wait for the thread.

@ Me :fish2: 

JK understood, ill just do some mini promo instead

Can I revive my ATRL SUPREME mc here? I checked the classic atrl and I was shocked that its 4th most replied game all time there... Woah

Edited by Yvess

Woww it's been a while since my last time on atrl and it had a major change :eek:

kind excited about this especially in this games section! :yay:

Hello fellow member :hug:

I can't wait to make some of my Games here! :smitten: Here are some of the thread-games I've created & hosted before! [See Spoiler] :

Spoiler

The Liar Game Tournament:

Based off the Manga of the same name, participants play in a variety of thread-based Minigames where participants need to use all their cunning and lying ability to trick others to get an advantage.

Cheater:

Formatted the same as Liar Game's Minigames but with a Points system, however in each Minigame one Player is secretly designated a 'Cheater'. The Cheater is given specific information that gives them an extreme advantage in the Minigame. If the other Players can deduce who the Cheater is, they can steal points from him/her.

-

Jackbox-Games Stream:

I've streamed many games of Jackbox Games and would love to host some more with ATRLers. With the new Custom entries, games can ask question based off our favorite popstars. 

Heres a Highlights video of one of my streams during the game Quiplash!

Edited by Canon

20 minutes ago, Canon said:

I can't wait to make some of my Games here! :smitten: Here are some of the thread-games I've created & hosted before! [See Spoiler] :

Reveal hidden contents

Based off the Manga of the same name, participants play in a variety of thread-based Minigames where participants need to use all their cunning and lying ability to trick others to get an advantage.

Cheater:

Formatted the same as Liar Game's Minigames but with a Points system, however in each Minigame one Player is secretly designated a 'Cheater'. The Cheater is given specific information that gives them an extreme advantage in the Minigame. If the other Players can deduce who the Cheater is, they can steal points from him/her.

-

Jackbox-Games Stream:

I've streamed many games of Jackbox Games and would love to host some more with ATRLers. With the new Custom entries, games can ask question based off our favorite popstars. 

Can't wait :duca: 

6 hours ago, Canon said:

Hide contents

Cheater:

-

Jackbox-Games Stream:

These look like a lot of fun!

14 hours ago, Canon said:

Hide contents

Cheater:

-

Jackbox-Games Stream:

:duca: 

all these games i can't wait to sign up for

200.gif

52 minutes ago, Satan said:

all these games i can't wait to sign up for

200.gif

and inevitably drop out of

On 2/5/2017 at 10:12 AM, Canon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cheater:

-

Jackbox-Games Stream:

Exciting :duca: 

42 minutes ago, Danial said:

Exciting :duca: 

If @Cupid would reply to my Game Request PM maybe we could get one going sooner rather that later :cm:

11 minutes ago, Canon said:

If @Cupid would reply to my Game Request PM maybe we could get one going sooner rather that later :cm:

This new member already slaying :cm:

Tell ha! :cm:

57 minutes ago, Canon said:

:gaycat4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.