Games Discussion

khalyan

OMG the poop game reminds me of when my username was TheEmojiMovie aka a movie that swept the Razzies & stars a poop emoji!! I was born to be in this!

Gsr8PZY.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Hiatus

1 hour ago, D e v o n said:

MXkqky2.gif

SEASON 5 ★ WINTER

OMG :jonny6: I’ve been waiting for this

On 5/12/2022 at 7:47 PM, Julia Fox said:

Special announcement by your muse and strong eye make up that actually did it all by herself while wearing actual human hair Julia Fox!!!

the first season of ATRL Razzie Contest it’s gonna be pushed back to late June because of the huge amount of shows going on right now… but that’s a good sign because we need your **** to smell more stinky and by that time you know… if it’s good -or bad- enough… you probably gonna win this spectacular and iconic show 

dx2bgZm.png

Hope you understand and I’m sorry if you all were perched for it to start but you know xx we gonna give you your best shittiest experience ever and it's for the best!

xoxo Julia Fox 

6-looks-da-julia-fox-que-queremos-copiar

Why does this intrigue me lol

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Why does this intrigue me lol

It’s gonna be so fun and most for you considering who are your faves :heart: hope to see you there next month 

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

It’s gonna be so fun and most for you considering who are your faves :heart: hope to see you there next month 

I have a feeling this is not a good thing

But winning is winning !

Edited by Insanity

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

I have a feeling this is not a good thing

But winning is winning !

Yeaaa! That’s the point! You get it xx I can see you winning 

Can you see me winning queen? Need to know my chances and if I should sign up x

9 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Yeaaa! That’s the point! You get it xx I can see you winning 

Not sure how it works but if I make it halfway thru I'd be happy :dies:

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

Just now, Insanity said:

Not sure how it works but if I make it halfway thru I'd be happy :dies:

Well I must say… it’s not that easy to win tbh… you have to sent the worst **** that you know or have in your mind and win to other shittiest pieces sent by other contestants… you all have yo know the art of **** and I must say it’s even more hard than going for the best and masterpiece route that the shows go on here if I do say so myself xx but I know you all can battle the **** of out you and I think you both could do very good if you both play your cards right -or wrong hehe-

7 minutes ago, fountain said:

I would like to know too nnnnn

7 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Well I must say… it’s not that easy to win tbh… you have to sent the worst **** that you know or have in your mind and win to other shittiest pieces sent by other contestants… you all have yo know the art of **** and I must say it’s even more hard than going for the best and masterpiece route that the shows go on here if I do say so myself xx but I know you all can battle the **** of out you and I think you both could do very good if you both play your cards right -or wrong hehe-

I think I'm pretty good at picking ****

8 minutes ago, Fifteen said:

I would like to know too nnnnn

Hope to see you sign up xx it will be fun regardless if you can win or not xx but maybe if you haven’t won any game here maybe this is your time 

10 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Count me in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Hope to see you sign up xx it will be fun regardless if you can win or not xx but maybe if you haven’t won any game here maybe this is your time 

thanks i'm gonna try it sounds a mess and i love it:bunny:

On 5/16/2022 at 10:56 AM, Fifteen said:

thanks i'm gonna try it sounds a mess and i love it:bunny:

same cant wait

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

same cant wait

see u there king:hug:

Can someone host a Game Awards Section such as having : Best Host/ Best Game/ Worst Game / etc...

51 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Can someone host a Game Awards Section such as having : Best Host/ Best Game/ Worst Game / etc...

omg they did this back in the day :heart::heart: but it's not as likely to happen since the section is a way bigger flop now and certain types of games have literally gone extinct (Musical Chairs & Personal Survivors)

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

omg they did this back in the day :heart::heart: but it's not as likely to happen since the section is a way bigger flop now and certain types of games have literally gone extinct (Musical Chairs & Personal Survivors)

be the change you wish to see in the games section and host it.

5 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

be the change you wish to see in the games section and host it.

I'm good, thanks! :fan: and unfortunately this section, like YTT, are past the point of saving I fear ?

At least tournaments are doing a good job at keeping it alive

6 hours ago, Remmy said:

I'm good, thanks! :fan: and unfortunately this section, like YTT, are past the point of saving I fear ?

At least tournaments are doing a good job at keeping it alive

True. Let me message you :gaycat2:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.